Kasumi vs Mai Shiranui

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betterman
It had been a few months since Kasumi had encountered any ninja, and peace was with her now wherever she went. As she walked through the park, she watched as the cherry blossoms fell down from the trees above her. She closed her eyes as she had listened to the silence, hearing nothing but the birds chirping.

Peace. Something which Kasumi had longed for quite a while. It was good. Perhaps her brother Hayate had called off the ninja attacks.

Kasumi had smiled softly to herself as she walked along in the park, but then came to a stop as soon as she had felt a presence nearby. She widened her eyes in shock as she saw a fan speeding towards ehr, and the blue clad kunoichi had leapt high up into the trees above. The peace had been broken, and Kasumi sighed out in dismay.

A chuckle filled the silence, and caught Kasumi's attention. She raised her eyes up and noticed a red clad kunoichi standing infront of her, holding a fan infront of her.

"So, you are Kasumi. I've heard much about you. You live up to your reputation!"

Kasumi had widened her eyes as she listened to the red scantily clad kunoichi and immediately, she knew who she was.

"Mai Shiranui, of the Shiranui clan..."

"Ah, so you know who I am as well... and I know you indeed, Kasumi! Your exploits are well known.." Mai grinned in a friendly manner.

Kasumi smiled softly and nodded. "As are yours, Ms. Shiranui."

Mai nodded and gave a sly smirk, and wavered her fan infront of her face.

"What say you and I have a friendly match?"

Kasumi nodded her head and entered into fighting stance...

Mai readied a fan and prepared herself.

Cosmic Cube
Is it a death-match?

Wandering Flame
Does the search function still exist?

...Yes it does.

And Kasumi wins. Mai gets my cock at the end though, so everyone in this case wins.

Warakia
Mai Shiranui all my way.

Betterman
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Is it a death-match?
No this is not a deathmatch.

Wandering Flame
Someone do tell how Mai wins this.

ThoraxeRMG
By flashing her titties.

ESB -1138
Against Kasumi? Mai fails compared to that of Kasumi.

Kero_Co
Kasumi vs Mai?

I win shifty

Wandering Flame
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
By flashing her titties. So, she'd get curbed in a real match.

Sounds likely.

ThoraxeRMG
Is that you? Gulity?

Wandering Flame
Click my name and see previous usernames.

ThoraxeRMG
It is you...

chickenlover98
Originally posted by Wandering Flame
Does the search function still exist?

...Yes it does.

And Kasumi wins. Mai gets my cock at the end though, so everyone in this case wins.

well then, mai loses. no one sees that as a win. O BURN smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.