Goldfinger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
I have seen all the bond movies and i like all of them. Anyway Goldfinger is good too but dont you guys think its over rated ?? I mean its good but not the best!

Whats so special about it ???????

Darth Martin
Goldfinger is indeed overrated. All the movies are supposed to be about specail exotic locations. Well in this one it wasn't so exotic for me: hence, it was on a farm. It's one of the best but out of the Connery films all of the rest were better IMO except for DAF and NSNA. Btw FRWL and TB are classics.

Chewy07
I have to agree, Goldfinger is slightly overrated. The best Bond film from the Connery era was FRWL.

Mr Parker
its one of my faves of connerys.

johnmarsh56
James bond is my favourite series of movies. It has great parts of the all. Goldfinger is one of them. It is very good and excellence part.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by johnmarsh56
James bond is my favourite series of movies. It has great parts of the all. Goldfinger is one of them. It is very good and excellence part.
yeah for sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.