Takion vs Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr. Slippyfist
Current Superboy Prime, or Superman Prime in other words. smile
No prep.

They fight in the middle of the Battle of Ranx. No outside interference unless they cause it (and for the sake of the thread, let's say SMP isn't a SC member).

Who wins?

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'd say slight edge to Takion. He's got his own powers and the powers of highfather. HE's already shown that he can pwn emerald energy like it's nothing. So he absorbs the gaurdian life energy and depowers SMP back into SBP. From there he just red sun radiation blast him.

quanchi112
Prime easily. Takion is overrated on this forum.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
Prime easily. Takion is overrated on this forum.

No. Other forums are just marvel biased troll head quarters.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

Because giving a Superman the win is the ultimate evidence of Marvel bias.

llagrok

He only has HC to compare KMC with anyways.

quanchi112
No. Other forums are just marvel biased troll head quarters. Both of these characters are from dc. laughing out loud

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Because giving a Superman the win is the ultimate evidence of Marvel bias.

no. Saying that Takion is over rated ON THIS forum is what caused my statement.

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
He only has HC to compare KMC with anyways. I have also been to cbr.

Endless Mike
no. Saying that Takion is over rated ON THIS forum is what caused my statement.

Could Takion beat a Guardian?

TricksterPriest
At one point, I would have given Takion the nod. Right now, I don't think he can take SMP. Though, that will change if his power-boost expires..........

quanchi112
no. Saying that Takion is over rated ON THIS forum is what caused my statement. You are one of the biggest reasons he is overrated on here. Who has he beaten that Prime couldnt beat?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Endless Mike

OF course. Emerald energy is nothing to him. He plays with it as easily as he does all energy. And he's got highfather's staff on top of his own powers.

quanchi112
Could Takion beat a Guardian? Exactly.

TricksterPriest

It's within his abilities, but I'm honestly not sure.

quanchi112
OF course. Emerald energy is nothing to him. He plays with it as easily as he does all energy. And he's got highfather's staff on top of his own powers. Didnt he die without having any impressive feats or wins at all. Name me some nver. Combat feats to and not the slowing of the godwave feat you always brag about.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You are one of the biggest reasons he is overrated on here. Who has he beaten that Prime couldnt beat?
That is a silly 5 year old view of things. More realisticaly is what can he do that prime can't? Or what can he do that prime can't react to. Such as the energy being pulled out of him. Or him going intangible and prime not being able to do shit about it.

quanchi112
That is a silly 5 year old view of things. More realisticaly is what can he do that prime can't? Or what can he do that prime can't react to. Such as the energy being pulled out of him. Or him going intangible and prime not being able to do shit about it. He should have went intangible in his offpanel death. laughing out loud Prime has done more impressive feats while you are arguing based on power alone. Prime bfred the Am,abducted Mxy from the 5th dimension,took on dc earth while in a weakened state,took on three flashes at once,killed over 30 lanterns,and beat down the new Ion. Again Prime crushes him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Didnt he die without having any impressive feats or wins at all. Name me some nver. Combat feats to and not the slowing of the godwave feat you always brag about.

Combat feats mean only so much. Eternity has like none. Do you think He would lose to SMP becuz he has no combat feats? Nuff said.

quanchi112
Combat feats mean only so much. Eternity has like none. Do you think He would lose to SMP becuz he has no combat feats? Nuff said. Eternity is the actual embodiment of the universe. Are you trying to compare the essence of the universe to the guy who died recently off panel. It was about as important to the new gods as a fart in the wind. Again your comparison is horrible and I cant stress horrible enough.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Eternity is the actual embodiment of the universe. Are you trying to compare the essence of the universe to the guy who died recently off panel. It was about as important to the new gods as a fart in the wind. Again your comparison is horrible and I cant stress horrible enough.

No. You are just a biased fanboy. Takion is the living avatar of the source. His official bio has him as Omnicient. There is nothing out side of his abilities. From Time travel, to energy manip, matter manip, telepathy. He can even sense a person's weakness. There is no way for SMP to beat him. And Takion Got killed by the source you dope. ANy fool can see that the source is the guy who is killing the new Gods. Via the infinity man.

quanchi112
No. You are just a biased fanboy. Takion is the living avatar of the source. His official bio has him as Omnicient. There is nothing out side of his abilities. From Time travel, to energy manip, matter manip, telepathy. He can even sense a person's weakness. There is no way for SMP to beat him. And Takion Got killed by the source you dope. ANy fool can see that the source is the guy who is killing the new Gods. Via the infinity man. You overrate Takion and its just plain sad. You yourself are a self admitted dc fanboy. These are two dc characters I see and one is awesome while the other is hype. It so happens the one who was hyped died offpanel. laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
You overrate Takion and its just plain sad. You yourself are a self admitted dc fanboy. These are two dc characters I see and one is awesome while the other is hype. It so happens the one who was hyped died offpanel. laughing

You have no way to explain how SMP would beat takion do you? The only times we see Takion die is at the hands of the power of the source itself. And in this fight, Takion has his power and Highfather's. How does Superboy prime touch what he can't see, is intangible, and can literally be right in front of him and every where at the same time.

Endless Mike
OF course. Emerald energy is nothing to him. He plays with it as easily as he does all energy. And he's got highfather's staff on top of his own powers.

So because he can beat GLs, he can beat a Guardian?

sick

quanchi112
You have no way to explain how SMP would beat takion do you? The only times we see Takion die is at the hands of the power of the source itself. And in this fight, Takion has his power and Highfather's. How does Superboy prime touch what he can't see, is intangible, and can literally be right in front of him and every where at the same time. He retcon punches him to death. I mean come on a Guardian committed suicide to temporarily stop him. Thats how badass Prime is.

quanchi112

sick laughing laughing laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl

sick

NO. Becuz emerald energy as explained comes from the source as well, which is why Takion was able to pwn it effortlessly. IT's the reason why the quantum fields, the speed force energy, and the Oan energy were all nothign to him. He could use all those sources of energy to full effect if he wishes.

*T*
Don't know much about Takion but if he has the powers Nverbeenwithagirl says then I see no reason he can't win.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He retcon punches him to death. I mean come on a Guardian committed suicide to temporarily stop him. Thats how badass Prime is. ANd how would he retcon punch something that is intagible? Or is moving thru time and SBP can't even fight him on an even playing field?

quanchi112
NO. Becuz emerald energy as explained comes from the source as well, which is why Takion was able to pwn it effortlessly. To think he could easily defeat Guardian is well presumptuous.

quanchi112
Originally posted by *T*
Don't know much about Takion but if he has the powers Nverbeenwithagirl says then I see no reason he can't win. Nver is exaggerating and doesnt have the actual feats to back up his claims. Takin doesnt have the impressive battle feats.

quanchi112
ANd how would he retcon punch something that is intagible? Or is moving thru time and SBP can't even fight him on an even playing field? Do you realize how fast Prime is. He took on three flashes at once.

nvrbeenwthagirl
THis is the wiki bio. The DC one has Takion listed as Omnicient.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takion

*T*
Do you realize how fast Prime is. He took on three flashes at once. You make a good point about the speed.

Nver, what reaction feats does Takion have?

TricksterPriest
Not really. The Source is the origin of most of the major powers in DC. If you control the Source's power, you can pretty much screw over most energy users and power sources.

I doubt he could destroy the CPB, but beating a guardian is doable.

Gecko4lif

sick
Depends on the ease in which he beat them

if they were blasting him and he was drinking his mourning tea and didnt notice till he turned around then yeah... pretty safe to say he can

nvrbeenwthagirl
Do you realize how fast Prime is. He took on three flashes at once.

DO your realize that means nothign to a guy who can use the speed force energy as he wished, can manipulate time, and can see with an omnicient mind's eye.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by *T*
You make a good point about the speed.

Nver, what reaction feats does Takion have?

Takion once stepped inbetween seconds and saved a bunch of heroes. He's also reacted to insane lightray who was about 8 times or so faster than light.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Depends on the ease in which he beat them

if they were blasting him and he was drinking his mourning tea and didnt notice till he turned around then yeah... pretty safe to say he can

Captain Atom, the Ray, and Kyle were going all out and shooting at him. Takion barely understood his own powers. He took no damage. And then just depowered all 3 of them with a gesture.

*T*
Takion once stepped inbetween seconds and saved a bunch of heroes. He's also reacted to insane lightray who was about 8 times or so faster than light. Then on abilities alone I am going to give Takion the win.

Sometimes you just got to go on abilities.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Captain Atom, the Ray, and Kyle were going all out and shooting at him. Takion barely understood his own powers. He took no damage. And then just depowered all 3 of them with a gesture.

I thought it was wally, the flash and not the ray.

quanchi112
DO your realize that means nothign to a guy who can use the speed force energy as he wished, can manipulate time, and can see with an omnicient mind's eye. You overrate him. According to you he shouldnt lose.

quanchi112
Captain Atom, the Ray, and Kyle were going all out and shooting at him. Takion barely understood his own powers. He took no damage. And then just depowered all 3 of them with a gesture. Is that the only impressive feat he has. Uhm Prime beat Ion.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You overrate him. According to you he shouldnt lose.

No one dare fight him. He shouldn't lose and he's only lost to the power of teh source itself. Twice. The Omegas can kill him. Only becuz they are also part of the source.

quanchi112
No one dare fight him. He should lose and he's only lost to the power of teh source itself. Twice. The Omegas can kill him. Only becuz they are also part of the source. So he cant die unless someone has Spurce based powers. Are you serious?

nvrbeenwthagirl
So he cant die unless someone has Spurce based powers. Are you serious?

Who else would let him die? He is the sources avatar. Even in dEath of the new gods, it's obvious that the agent of the source is killing the new Gods. That blue ball that metron is talking to is the source. I'm almost positive of it.

quanchi112
Who else would let him die? He is the sources avatar. Even in dEath of the new gods, it's obvious that the agent of the source is killing the new Gods. That blue ball that metron is talking to is the source. I'm almost positive of it. In a forum sight and outside the stories though he can die. The source didnt let the Spectre kill ds but we cant use that excuse on here.

nvrbeenwthagirl
In a forum sight and outside the stories though he can die. The source didnt let the Spectre kill ds but we cant use that excuse on here.

In a forum fight, someone would have to be powerful enough to do it. ANd they would have to have the required abilities. IT would take someone with soul manipulation, Vast reality bending, energy, speed, time powers and all to beat Takion. Give the silver surfer the power gem, and he'd be able to do it. Other than that, I dont' see it happening. SMP is powerful enough, but he lacks the required abilities to do it.

quanchi112
In a forum fight, someone would have to be powerful enough to do it. ANd they would have to have the required abilities. IT would take someone with soul manipulation, Vast reality bending, energy, speed, time powers and all to beat Takion. Give the silver surfer the power gem, and he'd be able to do it. Other than that, I dont' see it happening. SMP is powerful enough, but he lacks the required abilities to do it. Nah if he gets a hold of him which he will his precrisis strength would guarantee him the victory.

*T*
Nah if he gets a hold of him which he will his precrisis strength would guarantee him the victory. Why don't you bring up a good argument for him winning?

quanchi112
Originally posted by *T*
Why don't you bring up a good argument for him winning? His speed and the sheer power he possesses grants him the win. The dc heroes couldnt take him down and he beat down Ion. The guy would be all over Takion from the word go.

nvrbeenwthagirl
His speed and the sheer power he possesses grants him the win. The dc heroes couldnt take him down and he beat down Ion. The guy would be all over Takion from the word go.

That is your good argument? Takion pushed against the power of the Godwave. Stepped inbetween the seconds of time itself. Reacted to Lighray who was moving 8 times faster than light. What is SMP going to do when he finds out he can't even touch Takion? When Takion uses the speed force to drain him of his momentum. Batters him with red sun radiation? Hmmm?

Superherovandal
Is that the only impressive feat he has. Uhm Prime beat Ion. prime basically beat ion using his kryptonite. yeah REAL impressive.

TricksterPriest
Not to mention Yat is the worst of any of the incarnations of Ion. He barely knows how to use his powers. I love how you have this double standard. roll eyes (sarcastic)

iceman24567
quanchi you should be the one to talk about fanboys you give Thanos wins simply because hes Thanos you even gave him the win over Prime downplaying all the feats you mentioned in this thread i really can't go with a winner on this but feat wise Prime is above Takion.

batdude123
People can try to deny it as much as they want... but it seems as if DC is making Prime out to be a damn-near unbeatable character.

quanchi112
Originally posted by batdude123
People can try to deny it as much as they want... but it seems as if DC is making Prime out to be a damn-near unbeatable character. Exactly. I love it as he is by far my favorite dc character but the guy has orchestrated the abduction of Mr Mxy from his 5th dimension. And people act as if Takion wins even though he lacks feats to put him in the same league as Prime.

quanchi112
Not to mention Yat is the worst of any of the incarnations of Ion. He barely knows how to use his powers. I love how you have this double standard. roll eyes (sarcastic) First off he still is Ion and is also a daxamite with a green lantern ring. It is still impressive. Quit downplaying Primes feats.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
quanchi you should be the one to talk about fanboys you give Thanos wins simply because hes Thanos you even gave him the win over Prime downplaying all the feats you mentioned in this thread i really can't go with a winner on this but feat wise Prime is above Takion. I already gave the reasons why I believe Thanos could defeat him but theres neither here nor there. Takion cant mindrape him and lacks battle feats. Takion loses....badly.

batdude123
Prime would've beaten Yat with or without the use of lead.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Superherovandal
prime basically beat ion using his kryptonite. yeah REAL impressive. The ring stopped the poisoning. It was talked about in Ion's own book but I guess you havent read that yet have you.

quanchi112
That is your good argument? Takion pushed against the power of the Godwave. Stepped inbetween the seconds of time itself. Reacted to Lighray who was moving 8 times faster than light. What is SMP going to do when he finds out he can't even touch Takion? When Takion uses the speed force to drain him of his momentum. Batters him with red sun radiation? Hmmm? That wont happen. Prime bfred the Am. I mean this guy can hang in there with anyone while Takion seems to have only one impressive battle feat.

batdude123
That wont happen. Prime bfred the Am. I mean this guy can hang in there with anyone while Takion seems to have only one impressive battle feat.

After Anti-Monitor just took a galaxy destroying blast. erm

iceman24567
I already gave the reasons why I believe Thanos could defeat him but theres neither here nor there. Takion cant mindrape him and lacks battle feats. Takion loses....badly. Well since mind raping never was done in Dc to him i don't Thanos would do it. Takion has battle feats Prime just has a lot more and i would put him above Takion and Thanos because of them. Your arguments are based on biased opinions but to each his own.

quanchi112
Well since mind raping never was done in Dc to him i don't Thanos would do it. Takion has battle feats Prime just has a lot more and i would put him above Takion and Thanos because of them. Your arguments are based on biased opinions but to each his own. I give my opinion and if you dont like it debate it with me. I dont see Prime blocking a mindrape but it hasnt been tried yet so its speculating on both sides until it happens. What impressive battle feats does Takion have? I have only heard about the one.

quanchi112
After Anti-Monitor just took a galaxy destroying blast. erm Yes but the fact that he did it is still impressive. When you add it all up it all makes sense. Prime taking a Guardians suicide attempt at his life and all his combat feats add up to him being pretty amazing.

batdude123
Yes but the fact that he did it is still impressive. When you add it all up. Prime taking a Guardians suicide attempt at his life and all his combat feats hes pretty amazing.

yes

TricksterPriest
I agree. I'm just saying Yat sucked. Currently, nobody under abstract has a shot at taking down prime. I was saying that pre-powerup, Takion could possibly take Prime.

iceman24567
I give my opinion and if you dont like it debate it with me. I dont see Prime blocking a mindrape but it hasnt been tried yet so its speculating on both sides until it happens. What impressive battle feats does Takion have? I have only heard about the one. The only way i see Thanos winning is by mind rapping without that he gets blitz to hell.

Mr. Slippyfist
The only way i see Thanos winning is by mind rapping without that he gets blitz to hell. Prime never blitzes...

Yes but the fact that he did it is still impressive. When you add it all up it all makes sense. Prime taking a Guardians suicide attempt at his life and all his combat feats add up to him being pretty amazing. Also, about Prime running through AM... isn't that like running through anti-matter? Not sure though...

quanchi112
The only way i see Thanos winning is by mind rapping without that he gets blitz to hell. Nah, I see what you are saying but if you think Thanos beats Superman your arguments dont add up. If you say Prime is jus to powerful I could understand your line of thinking but if you say speedblitz for the win then you also think Superman could beat him when thats totally untrue. Thanos can handle speed. smile But enough about this because we could derail the whole thread into a Thanos and Darkseid discussion.

batdude123
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Prime never blitzes...

He doesn't need to.

quanchi112
I agree. I'm just saying Yat sucked. Currently, nobody under abstract has a shot at taking down prime. I was saying that pre-powerup, Takion could possibly take Prime. Yat is still new to his powers so give him a break. He also still survived two attempts at his life pre- Ion by the Am. Yat is still a badass but Prime is just a bigger badass right now.

Mr. Slippyfist
He doesn't need to. I know... but I swear to God it's mentioned in every single thread... it's kind of annoying. erm

quanchi112
He doesn't need to. He still fought off three flashes with awesome reaction punches. Hes fu-----awesome.

batdude123
I know... but I swear to God it's mentioned in every single thread... it's kind of annoying. erm

It may not be his normal method of attacking, but it's certainly not out of the question.

Case in point:

He still fought off three flashes with awesome reaction punches. Hes fu-----awesome.

iceman24567
I know... but I swear to God it's mentioned in every single thread... it's kind of annoying. erm I swear he blitzed the all the flashes at the same time...

llagrok
The ring stopped the poisoning. It was talked about in Ion's own book but I guess you havent read that yet have you.

And the ring used a lot of energy to keep back the poison.

In fact, Yat will die of lead poisoning if his ring ever comes off....

batdude123
In fact, Yat will die of lead poisoning if his ring ever comes off....

Which is quite retarded if one thinks about it.

TricksterPriest
I love how Quan keeps wanking Prime, but then he turns around and says Thanos could beat Prime. Priceless. vin

iceman24567
I love how Quan keeps wanking Prime, but then he turns around and says Thanos could beat Prime. Priceless. vin I love it too amazing right?

Mr. Slippyfist
It may not be his normal method of attacking, but it's certainly not out of the question.

Case in point: That's hand speed...

Plus, even if that's a blitz, that's once. erm

I swear he blitzed the all the flashes at the same time... By landing random punches?

llagrok
Which is quite retarded if one thinks about it.

More than quite even...

The ring can't remove it from his system? Look at what it did to Hal....

quanchi112
And the ring used a lot of energy to keep back the poison.

In fact, Yat will die of lead poisoning if his ring ever comes off.... Ok but do you really think Yat is currently in a weakened state. He got beat because Prime was better.

batdude123
That's hand speed...

Plus, even if that's a blitz, that's once. erm

By landing random punches?

Keeping up with and landing multiple punches on bloodlusted Flashes is as much of a speedblitz as anything posted on here.

And I guess you skipped this part...

quanchi112
I love how Quan keeps wanking Prime, but then he turns around and says Thanos could beat Prime. Priceless. vin I love both characters. This thread isnt about Thanos though now is it?

llagrok
Ok but do you really think Yat is currently in a weakened state. He got beat because Prime was better.

The ring uses a lot of energy to keep him alive and he's constantly dependent on it in order to survive, that doesn't affect the way he fights? It's like Cable and TK virus!

Mr. Slippyfist
Keeping up with and landing multiple punches on bloodlusted Flashes is as much of a speedblitz as anything posted on here.

And I guess you skipped this part... I thought the blitz was considered what Superman does... Either way... it was basically him spinning in a circle throwing punches... or throwings his punches wildly, whatever way.

No. It's based on one time though... I mean, it's not like the actual character Prime is attune to blitzing.

F*CK! These noodles are terrible! sick

quanchi112
The ring uses a lot of energy to keep him alive and he's constantly dependent on it in order to survive, that doesn't affect the way he fights? It's like Cable and TK virus! He was getting beaten before and after it. The entire time Prime was basically beating on him. The outcome would have been the same and imo I thought he recovered from the poisoning during the fight but others see it differently.

llagrok
He was getting beaten before and after it. The entire time Prime was basically beating on him. The outcome would have been the same and imo I thought he recovered from the poisoning during the fight but others see it differently.

That's speculation though and Yat being poisoned is an obvious turning point...

quanchi112
That's speculation though and Yat being poisoned is an obvious turning point... Well like I said I feel he recovered when the ring stopped the effects. But I guess we just disagree.

llagrok
Yeah.

My main point is that Yat will never be at his best again, due to the lead poisoning in his blood. Prime should and would probably still have won the fight, but it certainly sped things up.

batdude123
I thought the blitz was considered what Superman does... Either way... it was basically him spinning in a circle throwing punches... or throwings his punches wildly, whatever way.

'Speedblitz' is a largely subjective term.

I take it to mean three things:

1. The character uses his combat speed effectively in said encounter.

2. The character demonstrates a fine level of his reflexes/reaction speed.

3. The blitzing character lands multiple blows on the other character in that encounter.

What Prime did against the Flashes meets that criteria.

No. It's based on one time though... I mean, it's not like the actual character Prime is attune to blitzing.

I agree, but I believe he used speed against the GLs as well.

Regardless, anyone saying that Prime flat out can't speed blitz someone is completely ignorant. It's like not being able to put 2 and 2 together.

quanchi112

3. The blitzing character lands multiple blows on the other character in that encounter.

I believe he used speed against the GLs as well.

Regardless, saying Prime flat out can't speed blitz someone is completely ignorant. It's like not being able to put 2 and 2 together. I think he wasnt arguing that he couldnt do it but rather that he doesnt use the speedblitz too often.

iceman24567
I think he wasnt arguing that he couldnt do it but rather that he doesnt use the speedblitz too often. Yeah but we know he can and will if he needs to.

quanchi112
Yeah but we know he can and will if he needs to. I know.

Mr. Slippyfist

So basically if someone can swing their arms fast... they can speedblitz?
He knocked back a bunch of Flashes with wild punches. erm

Also, just because that's how you take it to mean, it doesn't mean that's how I take it to mean.

I agree, but I believe he used speed against the GLs as well.

Regardless, anyone saying that Prime flat out can't speed blitz someone is completely ignorant. It's like not being able to put 2 and 2 together. When? I'd have to see this... that's also only two if we follow these as acceptable 'blitzes'.

It's a good thing I never said that then... If they don't do it period, or that often, then why should they be doing this on the forum? Plus, if he only "blitzed" as a reaction to getting blitzed... then why would he use it on someone who doesn't? Is that an acceptable tactic on a brick, or an energy manipulator?

batdude123
So basically if someone can swing their arms fast... they can speedblitz?
He knocked back a bunch of Flashes with wild punches. erm

Also, just because that's how you take it to mean, it doesn't mean that's how I take it to mean.

When? I'd have to see this... that's also only two if we follow these as acceptable 'blitzes'.

It's a good thing I never said that then... If they don't do it period, or that often, then why should they be doing this on the forum? Plus, if he only "blitzed" as a reaction to getting blitzed... then why would he use it on someone who doesn't? Is that an acceptable tactic on a brick, or an energy manipulator?

You know it's not that simple.

It was a counter-blitz to what the Flashes were doing to him. He used combat speed combined with super speed punches to fend off the fastest beings in the universe. It takes tremendous reflexes to pull off that feat, as he actually has to out speed all three Flashes in order to knock them away from him. Especially when everyone around here considers what Jay, Bart, and Wally did to Prime was a speed blitz, you bet your ass I think what SBP did to them was a speed blitz as well.

A defensive speed blitz is still a speed blitz.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just remember him running through groups of them using heat vision and cold breath then shattering their remains at super speed. srug

I know you never said that. That's why I said "anyone saying that... "... meaning not you in particular. On a normal basis, he doesn't really need to. However, if an opportunity arises where he needs to use a blitz or combat speed, he obviously can.

I said to you earlier that he doesn't need to use speed blitzes in fights because the power aspect about him more than takes care of that. That doesn't mean he can't, however. All I've been saying is that he can, and has pulled off a blitz before. My intention was not to say that Prime will blitz every person he encounters in forum fights... unlike many others around here. smile

iceman24567

It was a counter-blitz to what the Flashes were doing to him. He used combat speed combined with super speed punches to fend off the fastest beings in the universe. It takes tremendous reflexes to pull off that feat, as he actually has to out speed all three Flashes in order to knock them away from him. Especially when everyone around here considers what Jay, Bart, and Wally did to Prime was a speed blitz, you bet your ass I think what SBP did to them was a speed blitz as well.

I just remember him running through groups of them using heat vision and cold breath then shattering their remains at super speed. srug

I know you never said that. That's why I said "anyone saying that... "... meaning not you in particular. On a normal basis, he doesn't really need to. However, if an opportunity arises where he needs to use a blitz or combat speed, he obviously can.

I said to you earlier that he doesn't need to use speed blitzes in fights because the power aspect about him more than takes care of that. That doesn't mean he can't, however. All I've been saying is that he can, and has pulled off a blitz before. My intention was not to say that Prime will blitz every person he encounters in forum fights... unlike many others around here. smile Perfectly typedcoke

Mr. Slippyfist

I said to you earlier that he doesn't need to use speed blitzes in fights because the power aspect about him more than takes care of that. That doesn't mean he can't, however. All I've been saying is that he can, and has pulled off a blitz before. My intention was not to say that Prime will blitz every person he encounters in forum fights. smile Of course, but it's not a viable tactic in forum battles unless he's fighting speedsters.
A 'defensive blitz' is just what it sounds like. It's not like he's entering battles and overwhelming people with speed right off the bat... which is what we're led to believe when people say it.
When you're getting your face punched in, of course it's a thought to punch back... and he wouldn't enter that mindset in a regular battle... unless he was getting his face punched in... which is exactly what a speedster like Flash, or Runner, etc would try... not what Thanos, or Takion would do (which is why it was brought up).
Can a defensive blitz really be brought up to say he could/would speed blitz someone? erm

All Prime did was freeze them, and then ran straight through them (bullrush apparently when people bring up others doing the same), and then HV'ed a bunch of them after he stopped.

Well... I was the only one talking about his speed... and it didn't pertain to anyone else...
Where he needs to defend himself... or show his reflexes is more like it based on the scans... not often though...

I know.
When he was on the defensive. If he's fighting speedsters, then it would be a relevant scan.
However, when I was responding to the person earlier, that was his intention, so...

quanchi112
The point is though that Prime can speedblitz. Hes like Superman on crack.

batdude123
Of course, but it's not a viable tactic in forum battles unless he's fighting speedsters.
A 'defensive blitz' is just what it sounds like. It's not like he's entering battles and overwhelming people with speed right off the bat... which is what we're led to believe when people say it.
When you're getting your face punched in, of course it's a thought to punch back... and he wouldn't enter that mindset in a regular battle... unless he was getting his face punched in... which is exactly what a speedster like Flash, or Runner, etc would try... not what Thanos, or Takion would do (which is why it was brought up).
Can a defensive blitz really be brought up to say he could/would speed blitz someone? erm

All Prime did was freeze them, and then ran straight through them (bullrush apparently when people bring up others doing the same), and then HV'ed a bunch of them after he stopped.

Well... I was the only one talking about his speed... and it didn't pertain to anyone else...
Where he needs to defend himself... or show his reflexes is more like it based on the scans... not often though...

I know.
When he was on the defensive. If he's fighting speedsters, then it would be a relevant scan.
However, when I was responding to the person earlier, that was his intention, so...

The semantics you're arguing don't even make sense.

"Prime can only speed blitz a character who's speed blitzing him?" What the ****?

Bottom line:

Can Prime speed blitz? Absolutely.

Is he going to blitz someone in a normal one-on-one encounter? No, because quite simply, he doesn't need to. I never said any differently.

Mr. Slippyfist
The semantics you're arguing don't even make sense.

"Prime can only speed blitz a character who's speed blitzing him?" What the ****?

Bottom line:

Can Prime speed blitz? Absolutely.

Is he going to blitz someone in a normal one-on-one encounter? No, because quite simply, he doesn't need to. I never said any differently. I'm taking character mindset into consideration. He's only done this when he was being attacked.
Making it weird to bring it into a thread.

Can is different than 'will'.

However, you felt the need to respond to my post, when I was responding on a completely different subject apparently by your posts. And I have been arguing about Prime blitzing on the forum the whole time.

batdude123
I'm taking character mindset into consideration. He's only done this when he was being attacked.
Making it weird to bring it into a thread.

Can is different than 'will'.

However, you felt the need to respond to my post, when I was responding on a completely different subject apparently by your posts. And I have been arguing about Prime blitzing on the forum the whole time.

All I've been saying is that Prime can speed blitz if he absolutely has to. The only reason I even pressed the matter was because you made it seem like it was a completely alien concept and that it was impossible for him to do so. Which is false.

Tattoos N Scars
bump

Lord Feron
Potentially Takion, but as it stands SBP is gonna rush Takion and just pound him senseless. Takion has no impressive comabt feats. Yeah he should amazing control over energy and stuff but unless he saps all the energy out of SBP he is gonna get pounded into the ground.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.