Kain faces Hell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Furion
Kain will face Hell. Kain has Soul Reaver with no powers and his spells are mist (can be harmed), jump, and weak TK. He gets to suck blood but only replenishes 35% of Health and gets no power. Raziel has the best Reaver and can be summoned ONCE!

Round 1: Elder Scorpion
Round 2: 10% AC Sephiroth
Round 3: Post Fusion Lich King
Round 4: 20 mega marios
Round 5: The Cyber Demon
Round 6: Samus Aran
Round 7: Master Chief

Lady Fox
The only one that I can think of that could put up any resistance would be fight 1 and 3 stick out tongue

Furion
PFFF MAster Chief blows his ass away.

Darth Extecute
With so little powers, he would have to use Raziel against Lich King, imo.. The rest will travel somewhat fluent..

Furion
I agree.
I think BTs Hiding. smile

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by Furion
PFFF MAster Chief blows his ass away.

You're serious, right?

Furion
Long Range >>>>>>>>>>>> Close range. If MC has to fight close, he's got energy sword. Master Chief has strength on par with Kain and is DA SUPER SOLDIER!
MC fans will own.

Blax_Hydralisk
Kain easily.

Furion
C4U$3 K41N !$ D4 UB3R$

Blax_Hydralisk
That he is, as BT will tell you stick out tongue

Furion
I will end Kain's Reign of Tyranny now.

EvilAngel
Kain will face Hell. Kain has Soul Reaver with no powers and his spells are mist (can be harmed), jump, and weak TK. He gets to suck blood but only replenishes 35% of Health and gets no power. Raziel has the best Reaver and can be summoned ONCE!

Kain could beast Sephiroth cleanly up until about 75%

Terryc250
kAIN PWNZ teH LIVING tRIBUNALz

Burning thought

Kain laughs at your line up Furion!! hes roaring with a cruel laugh, and he smells blood vampire

kain sneers as Elder Scorpion comes to battle, he launches a Kunai only to have kain slash once and the creature is blasted into cooked flesh, Scorpion teleports, however and breaths a blast of hellfire into kains face...kain laughs "feel your own hell" and plunges the blade up through the lower ripcage and out of scorpions face whos body shatters, kain takes his time disposing of the pieces

Sephiroth is up next, the Jenova cell infused super Soldier, Launching forward in a burst of speed he puts his sword through kains chest, Kain smiles and as Sephiroth is about to swing, kain had already been in mid drift as the soldier impaled him, needless to say....the Soldiers head and top half of the body is blasted into flash cooked cells "vae victus"

the Post fusion Lich King the most difficult of the foes so far, Kain moves forwards and Arthas slashes with Frostmourne, the explosion as the two blades hit sends kain falling and he regains stature quickly into the mist form, his opponent sending forth incredible mind blasts, he calls upon Raziel, who materlises, they double team the Lich King and after long while of explosive mind powers and flashes from enchanted and supernatural weaponry the dark spirit of the Lich King is swallowed into the reaver, trapped in the blade

Marios confront Kain.......he laughs before outmatching them in speed, strength and after a monstrous display, the plumbers are all swimming in crimson fluids, kain enjoys the sweet taste of the last as the man screams

Demons Champion of hell sluggishly moves forwards, his missles unable to even touch kain or even remotly hit him, Kain leaps onto the demons face "i dont need a cube, i have a soul sword" and with a cruel laugh plunges the blade into the creatures face, the skull explodes

"Technology? lets test the future against magic arts" kain narrows his eyes, his movements to Samus seem almost a blur, as he darts towards her, she lets loose a hail of gun fire that hit nothing but air as kain TK blasts her to the floor, he jumps, Samus does not realise its all over, not until she looks across to find her legs 30 feet away and the coldness washing through her body

"another one? hmm" Kain grins, not wasting any time with this one he TK blasts chief as he runs toward him, Chiefs leg is ploughed over by the blast but as Chief leaps to his feet Kain is there, he drops a plasma grenade but kain jumps quickly out of the radious with ease his supernautral vampiric strength allowing him to leave the radious of the bomb, the chief turns to admire his handy work as the smoke clears, he cannot see anyone, not until a he looks down at the glow of his suit, the glow however is not coming from his suit it seems.....the blade through his stomach was not part of his plan, the last thing he hears is Cortana yelling before his body explodes into two

Kain rolls his eyes "vae victus"..."woe to the conquered"

http://www.citadelata.com/info/Games/BloodOmen22.JPG

Furion
LET'S CRANK THIS SH*T UP A COUPLE OF NOTCHES! Sephiroth is now at 85%, there are 2 cyber demons, and please watch Haloid if you haven't seen it BT.
I can imagine the marios raising they're arms and screaming as Kain plunges Soul Reaver in one's ear.
I disagree with Lich King. Pre Fusion Arthas beat Illidan who if you've played WoW is a piss to defeat. Post is arguably the most powerful being in Azeroth.
I also said he had weak TK, like enough to make you stumble a bit. maybe he can push. I might add Mannorath to my Final Gauntlet I'm working on.

Cosmic Cube
Can we stop with the Kain threads, Furion?

You aren't getting anywhere, and you're just trying to create more friction between BT and everyone else.

We all know that Kain can't lose in his eyes, and though some of his views are questionable, a lot of them are legit.

Cosmic Cube
Why is Master Chief after Samus? She would annihilate him. Literally.

Furion
Wrong. That was Nicole from Haloid. MC is more powerful then Samus. Still, I loved how she thrashed Nicole around like a ragdoll.
I'm doing one more Kain thread after this. It WILL finish him.

Cosmic Cube
Wrong. That was Nicole from Haloid.

MC is more powerful then Samus. I don't know WTF Haloid is.

He is? Could you elaborate?

Furion
Haloid is something some guy did it's like Samus meets MC in the Halo verse. Look it up on youtube.
Master Chief has better guns
Master Chief is Stronger
Master Chief is faster
Master Chief has faced stuff that's as good as what's she faced.
Master Chief pwns Samus.

Cosmic Cube
Wrong. That was Nicole from Haloid. MC is more powerful then Samus. Still, I loved how she thrashed Nicole around like a ragdoll.
I'm doing one more Kain thread after this. It WILL finish him. Why? You suck at this.

None of these threads are making any sort of difference, and it's on the brink of breaking forum rules.

Samus would trash MC.

Cosmic Cube
Haloid is something some guy did it's like Samus meets MC in the Halo verse. Look it up on youtube.
Master Chief has better guns
Master Chief is Stronger
Master Chief is faster
Master Chief has faced stuff that's as good as what's she faced.
Master Chief pwns Samus.

Samus has unlimited ammo. She kills him easily while he reloads.
Samus is more durable. As long as her suit has energy, it's indestructible.

Samus has guns that can create mini-suns, and black holes. Not to mention he annihilation beam which annihilates matter, rapid fires, homes, and moves at the speed of light.

With the Speed Boost, Samus has Super-Speed, and Invincibility
Kraid would eat MC

Those are just a few of her weapons.

Master Chief would die at the hands of Samus Aran. She's got too much more power.

Furion
Have you ever seen Master Chief's suit break?
Those sound like special guns, not norm guns.

Cosmic Cube
Have you ever seen Master Chief's suit break?
Those sound like special guns, not norm guns.
Unlimited ammo alone is enough to give MC a tough time. Let alone the fact that with the Speed-boost, she'd be invisibly fast.

I don't give a damn about his suit breaking. Why does that matter?

Special guns? WTF? It's in Samus's arsenal.

I wonder how MC would fare if Samus shot him with a black hole.

Chozo tech is more advanced than anything in the Halo universe.

Furion
Does Samus have access to those guns all the time when ever she wants?
More advanced then Halo itself that would Easily kill Samus?

Cosmic Cube
Does Samus have access to those guns all the time when ever she wants? Sure. They're all stored in her suit's super-computer.

Not that she needs them to beat MC.Originally posted by Furion
More advanced then Halo itself that would Easily kill Samus? You mean a Halo? Sure, why not?

You act like MC is going to pick up a Halo and shoot Samus with it. ermm

Your opinion doesn't really move me.

Cosmic Cube
My real question to you Furion is, what gives with these easy ass "Ultimate Kain will surely lose!" gauntlets?

Why the ****'s Master Chief at the end, like he's an uber bad-ass? Honestly, what is MC going to do to Kain? Pull out a gun and start shooting? With all of Kain's abilities, how is this even gauntlet remotely a challenge?

Lady Fox
1, 2, 3 and 6 would kick MC's ass. Kain kicks his ass for sure, just like Lich King.

He may be a super soldier, but seriously.... he is a human with enhanced physical and mental capabilities and a good armor. Nothing more.

Wandering Flame
lmfao at Master Chief being last on the list.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Can we stop with the Kain threads, Furion?

You aren't getting anywhere, and you're just trying to create more friction between BT and everyone else.

We all know that Kain can't lose in his eyes, and though some of his views are questionable, a lot of them are legit.

no no no i like Kain threads, i dont consider them spite and since they seem to be targeted at me, ill take them best i can, ime bored big grin

friction, i didnt think there was any frction, just a friendly thread is it not? id certainly like to keep it that way smile

Kain can lose in my eyes, but against such easy meats? not a chance, what can any of them to defeat kains advantages, he can hide, those with weapons like grenades create smoke and debris that kain can use to his advantage and mist and hes faster than many of the characters here apart from maybe MC and Sephiroth, if not then hes not far from them, not slow enough to make a diffrence, combine that with his jumping and he can clear a lot of ground between long range fights while using mist to confuse his position and the weak TK to knock them off balance

LET'S CRANK THIS SH*T UP A COUPLE OF NOTCHES! Sephiroth is now at 85%, there are 2 cyber demons, and please watch Haloid if you haven't seen it BT.
I can imagine the marios raising they're arms and screaming as Kain plunges Soul Reaver in one's ear.
I disagree with Lich King. Pre Fusion Arthas beat Illidan who if you've played WoW is a piss to defeat. Post is arguably the most powerful being in Azeroth.
I also said he had weak TK, like enough to make you stumble a bit. maybe he can push. I might add Mannorath to my Final Gauntlet I'm working on.

The Problem is furion, this is not really Kain, this is a massively weakened version who although does not have half his powers could still rock most of these characters up, especially Cyber Demons, i dont think it matters how many Cyber Demons there are, the more there are, the easier it would be for kain to hide amongst their huge bodies from rocket attacks and the rockets are still slow when theres a lot of them in comparison to Kain who could be on their bodies half the time taking them down and just leap to the next one, doing the same.

Haloid, isnt that the thing where MC fights Samus? and it turns out that for some reason in the video MC is also a women? if thats the one then ive seen it, if its not, please post it and ill have a look big grin

Lich King is unkown after post fusion, the only thing you can do in a debate against him is take into account his variety of powers he has had before now, i dont think he will have Arthas Holy powers, apprently they were lost completly but just because he is so powerful does not mean he beats kain, since Kain is faster, possibly stronger since i dont see Lich King with a strength feat or boost anywhere, hes more spells and magic and ofc his sword, but either way he is likely to fall and i agree with what Darth said with Raziels help for this one

hmm cool cool, Mannaroth would be interesting and i am using weak TK, weak TK is pushing and destroying rubble and things with TK, Kains strong TK would be lifting them up and stealing their weapons and such

MadMel
illidan in wow is gameplay erm
besides, he's not that hard...i damn near soloed him with my lock..

seriously, even though (admittedly) the server was making changes and they had to make all the bosses weaker in order to stop the lagging, i still damn near soloed him stick out tongue

Burning thought
Originally posted by MadMel
illidan in wow is gameplay erm
besides, he's not that hard...i damn near soloed him with my lock..

seriously, even though (admittedly) the server was making upgrades and they had to make all the bosses weaker in order to stop the lagging, i still damn near soloed him stick out tongue

lol as soon as i heard you solod him with a lock i was about to say WTF, locks can solo raid bosses?

but then i saw your server thing haha stick out tongue

Lady Fox
Nearly soloed Illidan? stick out tongue

The server has to have reduced his strength A LOT. 25 men keep it going for over half an hour and they got often multiple T6 warlocks.

MadMel
yea they can real solo bosses, but only if they have the skill big grin

Lady Fox
There is no character that can solo a raidboss. Yet.

Burning thought
thats not true, SSC has that water boss locks can if patient and skilled solo, they can fear him or something apprently, theres something they can do if its not fear to beat the guy

MadMel
that, and the lower level raid bosses stick out tongue

Lady Fox
I meant current active 70 bosses stick out tongue

EvilAngel
A 70 Priest solo'd Onyxia. I wish i had any kind of skill in PvE

Burning thought
i think to do things like that it takes hug patience, skill and mastery of the raid events and certainly loads of mana pots because i cant see most casters being able to preserve their mana through a whole raid by themselves but who knows, by 70 their mana cap is prob massive comapred to the lvl 60 mana cap back when your fighting Onyxia, shes a fairly low boss, my guild were doing him while trying MC Ragnaros

MadMel
laughing out loud i heard about that!
i think its on youtube somewhere, isnt it?

Burning thought
but anyone even with the weakening this Kain is likely to take this, the hardest are going to be LK or Samus imo, Chief has nothing in comparison to stopping kain like these do, ime not sure who would be more difficult Samus or LK? magically and powerfully LK is going to be a beast and i doubt Kain becoming mist will hide him at all, the LK will see through it with ease

however ime not sure he really needs to use Raziel here, considering he is fast and strong to keep up with LK blows and he can take LK soul still with the reaver to end the fight, ime not sure about LK endurance and what not

wheras Samus from what ive read can be invsincible and shoot FTL projectiles and singularities, if its that Samus, kain will need Raziel to win imo, even if it means Raziel soloing Samus while Kain goes mist form and sneaks to her, his weapon undoubtably is devastating enough to hamper her onece her invulerability is gone, and Raziel can do the same, go spectoral if anything serious happens then put his wraith blade right through her armor as if through air and take her soul

Lady Fox
Originally posted by Burning thought
i think to do things like that it takes hug patience, skill and mastery of the raid events and certainly loads of mana pots because i cant see most casters being able to preserve their mana through a whole raid by themselves but who knows, by 70 their mana cap is prob massive comapred to the lvl 60 mana cap back when your fighting Onyxia, shes a fairly low boss, my guild were doing him while trying MC Ragnaros

A shadow priest rarely run out of mana in a fight. The more damage they do, the more mana they get. I doubt the priest was discipline/holy stick out tongue

Lady Fox
but anyone even with the weakening this Kain is likely to take this, the hardest are going to be LK or Samus imo, Chief has nothing in comparison to stopping kain like these do, ime not sure who would be more difficult Samus or LK? magically and powerfully LK is going to be a beast and i doubt Kain becoming mist will hide him at all, the LK will see through it with ease

however ime not sure he really needs to use Raziel here, considering he is fast and strong to keep up with LK blows and he can take LK soul still with the reaver to end the fight, ime not sure about LK endurance and what not

wheras Samus from what ive read can be invsincible and shoot FTL projectiles and singularities, if its that Samus, kain will need Raziel to win imo, even if it means Raziel soloing Samus while Kain goes mist form and sneaks to her, his weapon undoubtably is devastating enough to hamper her onece her invulerability is gone, and Raziel can do the same, go spectoral if anything serious happens then put his wraith blade right through her armor as if through air and take her soul

Kain's reaver got no powers in this fight. He would not suck Lich King's soul at all without Raziel's help.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Lady Fox
A shadow priest rarely run out of mana in a fight. The more damage they do, the more mana they get. I doubt the priest was discipline/holy stick out tongue

the more damage the more mana? hmm didnt know that, ive not played for long as a priest before, didnt thnk they got more mana the more damage tho, intrieging

Kain's reaver got no powers in this fight. He would not suck Lich King's soul at all without Raziel's help.

Furion says this:

Kain will face Hell. Kain has Soul Reaver with no powers

by no powers he must mean Emblem spells, like the concepts he has control over because of the pillar emblems, the ability to take souls with the reaver is not really a power, its a passive thing the soul blade does, so technically he should be able to still take souls, otherwise its not really the soul reaver, well.....it has its explosive magic power on hit, but it wouldnt reave souls like its name should imply, i thought he was speaking of the Emblem powers when he said no powers

Lady Fox
the more damage the more mana? hmm didnt know that, ive not played for long as a priest before, didnt thnk they got more mana the more damage tho, intrieging

Furion says this:

by no powers he must mean Emblem spells, like the concepts he has control over because of the pillar emblems, the ability to take souls with the reaver is not really a power, its a passive thing the soul blade does, so technically he should be able to still take souls, otherwise its not really the soul reaver, well.....it has its explosive magic power on hit, but it wouldnt reave souls like its name should imply, i thought he was speaking of the Emblem powers when he said no powers

It is called 'Shadowfiend' and 'Vampiric Touch' yes

I think he meant that the sword itself has no powers. Otherwise he would not have said 'No powers' and then listed a couple of powers, or 'No powers' and then say "except", or "other than" smile

Burning thought
I think he meant that the sword itself has no powers. Otherwise he would not have said 'No powers' and then listed a couple of powers, or 'No powers' and then say "except", or "other than" smile

"shrug" hmm, well as i said, soul reaving for the reaver is not exactley much of a power, its just because Raziel is in the blade and reaves souls as well as creating soul explosions on strike, its something that happens by default of the soul reaver blade, he should of put the blood reaver if he wants it not to reave souls or should of been more specific, gotta just w8 till he comes back online and can tell us

Cosmic Cube
Hes faster than many of the characters here apart from maybe MC and Sephiroth MC isn't faster than Samus. With all her weaponry, she'd kick either of their asses.

Furion isn't making these threads a real challenge. If he wants to seet Kain lose, he's not doing a good job making that happen.

Furion
Can only take souls if the being is extremely weakened for this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.