MORE Great News.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rodgort
For those who saw it, remember how I posted a thread about my grandfather dieing at Christmas? I got lucky, and now he's in a hospital, living out his last few weeks or so. Seriously, he is dieing, that was no joke.

But now, my parents are getting divorced.

My dad was apparently seeing one of his co-workers, and we knew it would eventually come to this. However, they can't get divorce papers filed until we get our permenant residency up and going, since we're from Canada. Until then, my dad needs to do something on the weekend when my mom comes home from her job across the State so that she doesn't need to deal with him.

This is no joke, however, I don't see it quite a big deal. It is a bad idea for my parents to do this, however, considering my sister just started her first year in college and I'm in high school.

I'm not asking for support, nor to be an attention whore, I'm only stating my problems right now, and any support would be nice. If you don't want to give any and just be a douche, don't bother posting. It won't make you any tougher.

Piggle Humsy
It's spelt MOAR.. no expression

petpet

Wålshy
that gutting

hope things get better

Furion
You saved money on car insurance by switching to geico? Oh wait.

Tempe Brennan
I hope things work out for you, Rodgort.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Furion
You saved money on car insurance by switching to geico? Oh wait. yeah, real nice. Funny.

Anyway, aside from that, I really feel for you, Rodgort sad hope stuff in any way gets better for you

Rodgort
Originally posted by Furion
You saved money on car insurance by switching to geico? Oh wait.

Originally posted by Rodgort
I'm not asking for support, nor to be an attention whore, I'm only stating my problems right now, and any support would be nice. If you don't want to give any and just be a douche, don't bother posting. It won't make you any tougher.

Rodgort
Everyone else, thank you for the support.

Neo Darkhalen
Same here sir, sorry to hear of your predicimate, but at least your grandad will be surrounded by the ones he loves in his final days, as for the divorce I can only offer my condolence's to both that, and your grandfathers passing when it happens, take care sir.

Tempe Brennan
Everyone else, thank you for the support.

You are welcome.

ragesRemorse
you in the will?

Rodgort
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
you in the will? Dunno. I haven't been informed of the will yet.

*T*
I am the kinda dick that would force them to do what I want.

Lady Fox
For those who saw it, remember how I posted a thread about my grandfather dieing at Christmas? I got lucky, and now he's in a hospital, living out his last few weeks or so. Seriously, he is dieing, that was no joke.

My dad was apparently seeing one of his co-workers, and we knew it would eventually come to this. However, they can't get divorce papers filed until we get our permenant residency up and going, since we're from Canada. Until then, my dad needs to do something on the weekend when my mom comes home from her job across the State so that she doesn't need to deal with him.

This is no joke, however, I don't see it quite a big deal. It is a bad idea for my parents to do this, however, considering my sister just started her first year in college and I'm in high school.

When the sad days are drawing together, think back yes

TRH
I am sorry about your grandfather as I said last time.
And I am sorry about your parents marriage, that can be very painful.

Dorian Belmont

I'm not asking for support, nor to be an attention whore, I'm only stating my problems right now, and any support would be nice. If you don't want to give any and just be a douche, don't bother posting. It won't make you any tougher. ever heard of a psychitrist....seriously your killing my buzz

Bardock42
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
It's spelt MOAR.. no expression

petpet That guy has real problems, how can you be so heartless and mean and horrible?

LilyMaree
Originally posted by Dorian Belmont
ever heard of a psychitrist....seriously your killing my buzz

Don't be such an ass no expression

I'm sorry mate. hug
People on here who know me personally will know I've gone through almost the same things as that, just possibly worse erm
If you wanna talk or anything, just PM me.
It's tough, but with friends & some support, care & love, you'll make it through.

Dorian Belmont
Originally posted by LilyMaree
Don't be such an ass no expression

I'm sorry mate. hug
People on here who know me personally will know I've gone through almost the same things as that, just possibly worse erm
If you wanna talk or anything, just PM me.
It's tough, but with friends & some support, care & love, you'll make it through. im sorry .....not

Passione

Aw man, you're going through a very rough time. I know what your going through as I went through it too, if you need to talk to anyone I'm only a pm away.

Dorian Belmont
*fakecough* attention whore *fake cough*

LilyMaree
*fakecough* attention whore *fake cough*

Reported.

Dorian Belmont
like omg why did you do that ....like it would be so hard to make a new username and email

Rodgort
*fakecough* attention whore *fake cough* If you thought that made you tougher, get a life, nub.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.