The Buttcandy eating losers who steal Ron Paul's votes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Furion
I hates them.

Bicnarok

jaden101

Furion

Bicnarok
Why bother at all its all fixed and set who goes against who, and who will become president. The NWO see to that.

Mr Parker
very true.Yeah thats all been documented and proven to be true in the book votescam.They committed election fraud by not allowing Paul to debate in the new hampshire primarys.He was on Jay Leno the other night and Leno was telling him he thought that was very unfair that they violated his rights to not be allowed to participate.and here I thought this was a country where we had freedoms?so much for that.They are going to make sure Paul doesnt get in,he is the only candidate who represents the people and not big business and big government,thats why they will make sure he is not elected.He has already had death threats given to him.Mark my word,they are going to make sure Hellary gets in.she is the most evil and corrupted one of them all so they will make sure that she is in office,since they are the ones that select their candidates.A year before the elections took place,I just knew Bush was going to be selected since he was the most evil and corrupted of them all and is of all time now.Hillary is the most evil now so they will make sure she gets elected.

Furion
There needs to be riots

Mr Parker
i know.the american people need to stand up and do that and stop being afraid of what will happen to them,thats the only way were ever going to our country back is if the people stand up to them.the american people are too scared though so it doesnt look like things will ever change and that we'll ever be a free country again.

Captain REX
z0mg votes all fixed! Government decided by NWO!

Yeah, it's a load of bollocks, always has been.

In any case, this is not a conspiracy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.