Mutant upgrades

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kutulu
Which mutants would have their powers increased in the best way from an Omega- mutant upgrade from their original power set?

Example: Rogue now permanently drains the powers of those within vicinity of her instead of having to touch them, or Cyclops being able to change the spectrum of his blasts and fire them at will, etc..

Basically the mutants' powers upgrade to have virtually no limit in capability, and being able to affect things on a global or above level.

DigiMark007
Not all Omegas are global-level threats. And a lot of this would be speculation as to how they would be upgraded.

So it's a cool idea, and I don't want to play spoiler, but those things need to be kept in mind.

Kutulu
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Not all Omegas are global-level threats. And a lot of this would be speculation as to how they would be upgraded.

So it's a cool idea, and I don't want to play spoiler, but those things need to be kept in mind.

Hmmm... true enough.

Symmetric Chaos
Mystique would probably just jump up to total control of her molecules and to make it properly "Omega Level" she also get access to an unlimited supply of mass that she can transform as though it were part of her.

Laminator_X
Frankly, this sort of stuff is part of what drove me away from the X-Titles. The pointless upgrade arms-race may as well be DBZ.

I'll give you one though: Shadowcat moves beyond simply shifting out of phase, and begins to control all physics characteristics of her body's particles. Instead of simply passing through matter, she could also vary her effective mass and energy states kind of like Pulsar, or even do crazy stuff like becoming antimatter, plasma, or teleporting via quantum entanglement.

Doctor-Alvis
This is like whatever you can imagine.

Cyclops - Learns to control and harness the energy coming from his eyes to an unlimited degree, becomes like a Green Lantern of the face.

Quicksilver - Full time control, like Timeshift to the nth degree.

Storm - Unlimited matter/energy manipulation

Magneto - Unlimited matter/energy manipulation

Gambit - ...Unlimited matter/energy maniplation.

Alright, anyone whose power involves energy could go that direction.

StylishSmurph
Dead Girl becomes... extra dead.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
This is like whatever you can imagine.

Cyclops - Learns to control and harness the energy coming from his eyes to an unlimited degree, becomes like a Green Lantern of the face. That would be totally frikkin awesome!!

llagrok
Originally posted by StylishSmurph
Dead Girl becomes... extra dead.

I'll jump in on that

chithappens
Originally posted by llagrok
I'll jump in on that

thats a sick fetish roll eyes (sarcastic)

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by chithappens
thats a sick fetish roll eyes (sarcastic)

Not really.

Mysophilia is a sick fetish vin

Kutulu
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Not really.

Mysophilia is a sick fetish vin

Mysophilia is a very dirty fetish. laughing out loud

Hmmm Magneto as an Omega... I would imagine it would allow his control over molecules to go down to the quantum level, allowing him to change the very nature of materials he touches, basically he would become another Molecule Man.

Cyclops I was thinking more along the lines of changing the way the beams operate, not a green lantern of the face. laughing out loud Meaning for example being able to blast from heat to cold to x-ray to concussive, etc., and of course being more powerful.

Mimic would increase the amount of abilities he could duplicate to several hundred, etc..

roughrider
An upgrade would be just having M-Day reversed - still waiting on that.
It would be scary if Wolverine got an Omega-level upgrade, though - no stopping the fanboys then. stick out tongue

Erik-Lensherr
thumb up

Original.

Erik-Lensherr
And that would a bad thing ?

shifty

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Cyclops - becomes like a Green Lantern of the face.

Rock.

*T*
I was thinking total control over where it goes like...Flashpoint in Stormwatch.

Kutulu
Originally posted by *T*
I was thinking total control over where it goes like...Flashpoint in Stormwatch.

Similar to Darkseid's Omega finder beams? That would be awesome.

*T*
Yeah allot like that.

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by Kutulu
Which mutants would have their powers increased in the best way from an Omega- mutant upgrade from their original power set?

Example: Rogue now permanently drains the powers of those within vicinity of her instead of having to touch them, or Cyclops being able to change the spectrum of his blasts and fire them at will, etc..

Basically the mutants' powers upgrade to have virtually no limit in capability, and being able to affect things on a global or above level.

Christ............are comic book charcters turning into home computers are something?

Kutulu
Originally posted by OB1-adobe
Christ............are comic book charcters turning into home computers are something?

Well... Iron Man is the equivilant of a flying Supercomputer. big grin

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by OB1-adobe

Computers have a known limitations on what they can accomplish without a complete overhaul of our understanding of science. Mutants in Marvel have no apparent limits at all.

K-Dog
What the H would colossus be like? Could he absord any nearby metal and make himself bigger and stuff like that? Maybe he could shoot off metal parts like weapons and ninja stuff like that. Or would he be as strong as juggernaut?

manorastroman
LOOOOOOOOL at

"green lantern of the face". that phrase will never get old.

llagrok
Originally posted by manorastroman
LOOOOOOOOL at

"green lantern of the face". that phrase will never get old.

Welcome back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.