What Straights Can Learn From Gays

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam_PoE

Symmetric Chaos
That assumes women aren't inherently inferior 313

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
That assumes women aren't inherently inferior 313

and you know what they say when you assume wink

Tempe Brennan
Awesome study, pity the anti gay rabble will stomp all over it.

Deja~vu
Great in site.

botankus
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Flexibility about gender roles.

Good point.

Also, they could learn that kicking off a party with a few Erasure tracks isn't going to make everyone leave.

Bicnarok

Bardock42

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Bardock42
So, you don't listen to black people cause you think whites are the genetical norm

Works for me. *shrug*

Robtard
Originally posted by botankus
Good point.

Also, they could learn that kicking off a party with a few Erasure tracks isn't going to make everyone leave.

That was a funny.

Deja~vu
How to decorate a room?

Devil King

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Womyns does the laundry, de cookin', an' de raisin'.

Devil King
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
Womyns does the laundry, de cookin', an' de raisin'.

Yes, but not as well as I can.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Devil King
Yes, but not as well as I can. Of course not. You are a man. The problem is you can do other stuff that pays better too. So you have to decide whether you want to make money and pay a poor woman that can't do anything else (due to being a woman) some money for it while you are out to make the big bucks or do that shit yourself.

Devil King
or do that shit yourself.

I think I'd make a great father. My partner and I would be more than capable, but I wouldn't be totally opposed to a strong female presence in the child's life. And I'm not going to support someone that makes no finacial contribution to the household, so I think a baby sitter would be necessary.

Robtard
I think I'd make a great father. My partner and I would be more than capable, but I wouldn't be totally opposed to a strong female presence in the child's life. And I'm not going to support someone that makes no finacial contribution to the household, so I think a baby sitter would be necessary.

But you'd raise a gay baby, rabble, rabble, rabble!

BackFire
We can learn how to deep throat, as well.

I mean, I can't thank Devil King enough for teaching Schector the ways of the throat. Well done.

Devil King
Originally posted by Robtard
But you'd raise a gay baby, rabble, rabble, rabble!

Believe it or not, and for everything I believe about the causes of homosexuality, I worry about that. Not because I'd be ashamed, but because I know what it's like to hate yourself for it. The up side, obviously, is that the kid would be more inclined to accept himself than I was. (which isn't 100% true. I always accepted myself, I just worried about other people...including my parents)

Originally posted by BackFire
We can learn how to deep throat, as well.

I mean, I can't thank Devil King enough for teaching Schector the ways of the throat. Well done.

This is a common misconception. I didn't have to do much, he was a natural.

BackFire
Still, I thank you, friend.

bob4444
I am very anti- gay, so I don't think I am learning anything. Opposites attract, that's why women and men were made for each other.

Devil King
I am very anti-retard.

Schecter
Originally posted by bob4444
I am very anti- gay, so I don't think I am learning anything. Opposites attract, that's why women and men were made for each other.

says the guy who's 'gallery' is full of....men

Symmetric Chaos

I hate stupid people. Therefore you don't exist.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
What's a Whirly?

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Yes, but not as well as I can.
The true signs of homosexuality--not having sex with men, but out-womyning the womyns.

Devil King
The true signs of homosexuality--not having sex with men, but out-womyning the womyns.

Nope.

Beyond assuming you don't really know very many homosexuals, the point is clearly that men are better ai it because they're men.

(dimiss the fact that the article implies that two women were the happiest)

bob4444
Originally posted by Schecter
says the guy who's 'gallery' is full of....men

Oh, so that makes me a homosexual..
Right, that make sense, just because my favorite characters are male, that automatically makes me gay.

Bardock42
Right, that make sense, just because my favorite characters are male, that automatically makes me gay. Ohhh, defensive. Your secret is safe with the intrawebz.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
What's a Whirly?

WrathfulDwarf
People will have different opinions on these topics...let's not get personal folks. Thank you.

Bardock42
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
People will have different opinions on these topics...let's not get personal folks. Thank you.

Well. Saying "Homosexuality is wrong" is pretty personal. Though that's one of the major opinions.

WrathfulDwarf
Just keeping the peace.

Nothing more...

Bardock42
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Just keeping the peace.

Nothing more... Course. Just wondering where the peacekeeping should start.

FistOfThe North
This past weekend while driving to my lady friends home, she was taken aback when I said (in accordance with our discussion we were having on gayness, that she brought up) that gay men act like women and she said that, that is completely untrue. (also I'm not anti-gay, I believe they should have rights. I don't agree with their lifestyle but I'm also not on a mission to end it either. A man's gayness is his business, and not mine.)

And she asked me if i thought she acted like a gay man. I said no. My thought changed after that. So what do gays act like? Just .."gay"?

I know gay men are fond of men like woman are and some act effeminat, as women do, so that's what made me think they act like women. But my lady friend disagrees. I'm confused by the whole thing actually.

So someone tell me. What can a straight guy like me learn from gay (behavior/attitude?) with regards to acting womanly or just acting gay?

Bardock42
I don't think there is "gay behaviour" as such. I think you can learn something from most people...whether gay or straight, black or white, men or men.

Schecter
Right, that make sense, just because my favorite characters are male, that automatically makes me gay.

i dont know...i just find it funny that you're never inspired to draw women. i mean, ive known gay artists who love to draw women, yet you seem to just want to draw muscle men...big buff muscle men...mmmmmmmmmm yummy, huh?

Robtard
*unzips*

Devil King
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
This past weekend while driving to my lady friends home, she was taken aback when I said (in accordance with our discussion we were having on gayness, that she brought up) that gay men act like women and she said that, that is completely untrue. (also I'm not anti-gay, I believe they should have rights. I don't agree with their lifestyle but I'm also not on a mission to end it either. A man's gayness is his business, and not mine.)

And she asked me if i thought she acted like a gay man. I said no. My thought changed after that. So what do gays act like? Just .."gay"?

I know gay men are fond of men like woman are and some act effeminat, as women do, so that's what made me think they act like women. But my lady friend disagrees. I'm confused by the whole thing actually.

So someone tell me. What can a straight guy like me learn from gay (behavior/attitude?) with regards to acting womanly or just acting gay?

So, what, you're assuming gay men sit down to pee? What does a woman act like? Emotional? I think that's human. What you're really addressing is the fact that those people you've encountered in your life that act "gay" are effeminate men, who bounce around singing Madonna songs out loud to themselves and drooling over tight tee shirts and large bicepts. And one can't really blame you, since the media portrays all homosexuals like they're Carson Cressley. Well, this simply isn't the case. The media portrays the majority of their black characters as ghetto gangsta, gun toting, waiting to be tackled by the cops, looking for a fix, mocking the white man, toilet bugs, and this seems to bother you. Well, I have never subscribed to either. But asking ''what can I learn from a gay guy about being gay?", as though there are immutable truths to being gay, is in itself a clear demonstration that you don't want to know anything about or from a gay man.

There are more gay people in your life than you realize, they just don't fullfill this pissing out their ass stereotype you have in your mind, so they go unnoticed. The truly frustrating part is that you hold on to this stereotype, while resenting others in teh world for having a stereotype about black people. (regardless of the fact that you seem to want them to have one so you have something to ***** about)

As for what you'll learn from gay people, I have a hard time believing you want to learn anything from a gay guy. But what you can learn from this one, if you're really interested, is that you likely don't really know very much about them. You need to toss out your old concepts and stereotypes about gay men, which is really all you are talking about when you say "gay". You don't count gay women in this assumption. Go out and really get to know a gay guy. Listen when he speaks, but don't listen with the bias you've had your whole life. Listen to him like you would a friend that isn't gay.

But one stereotype I have found that holds true, is that black guys, as a whole, seem to be so insecure in their masculinity that they've decided to condemn gay men across the board. Rappers, thugs, teenagers, old black guys, the homeless, all of them, as a segment of society, can agree they don't like or respect homosexuals...and your girlfriend seems to be smart enough to realize this about you.

Robtard
Funny that a guy who is the self-proclaimed anti-racism/hate pusher extraordinaire, doesn't "agree" with homosexuality. Seems rather hypocritical no, FOTN, if you think a man's "gayness is his own", then why can't a man's racism be his own?

Quiero Mota
So, what, you're assuming gay men sit down to pee? What does a woman act like? Emotional? I think that's human. What you're really addressing is the fact that those people you've encountered in your life that act "gay" are effeminate men, who bounce around singing Madonna songs out loud to themselves and drooling over tight tee shirts and large bicepts. And one can't really blame you, since the media portrays all homosexuals like they're Carson Cressley. Well, this simply isn't the case. The media portrays the majority of their black characters as ghetto gangsta, gun toting, waiting to be tackled by the cops, looking for a fix, mocking the white man, toilet bugs, and this seems to bother you. Well, I have never subscribed to either. But asking ''what can I learn from a gay guy about being gay?", as though there are immutable truths to being gay, is in itself a clear demonstration that you don't want to know anything about or from a gay man.

There are more gay people in your life than you realize, they just don't fullfill this pissing out their ass stereotype you have in your mind, so they go unnoticed. The truly frustrating part is that you hold on to this stereotype, while resenting others in teh world for having a stereotype about black people. (regardless of the fact that you seem to want them to have one so you have something to ***** about)

As for what you'll learn from gay people, I have a hard time believing you want to learn anything from a gay guy. But what you can learn from this one, if you're really interested, is that you likely don't really know very much about them. You need to toss out your old concepts and stereotypes about gay men, which is really all you are talking about when you say "gay". You don't count gay women in this assumption. Go out and really get to know a gay guy. Listen when he speaks, but don't listen with the bias you've had your whole life. Listen to him like you would a friend that isn't gay.

But one stereotype I have found that holds true, is that black guys, as a whole, seem to be so insecure in their masculinity that they've decided to condemn gay men across the board. Rappers, thugs, teenagers, old black guys, the homeless, all of them, as a segment of society, can agree they don't like or respect homosexuals...and your girlfriend seems to be smart enough to realize this about you.

You don't think his question was sincere?

A Trollop
How to get poo off from under the foreskin

erm

Bardock42
Originally posted by A Trollop
erm I wonder how the statistics of male on male anal are compared to male on female.

Robtard
I wonder how the statistics of male on male anal are compared to male on female.

Overall, I bet there's more women that do anal than gay men, as there are plenty more straight women than gay men.

Bardock42
Overall, I bet there's more women that do anal than gay men, as there are plenty more straight women than gay men. Yeah. I was more interested in percentage statistics.

Robtard
Yeah. I was more interested in percentage statistics.

That's what I figured... I would guess that any random gay man has a higher chance of doing anal than any random straight woman, as I doubt there are many gay men who are just into touching and oral.

Bardock42
That's what I figured... I would guess that any random gay man has a higher chance of doing anal than any random straight woman, as I doubt there are many gay men who are just into touching and oral. Yeah.
That's what I'd expect to.

I'd like to know though.

Robtard
Yeah.
That's what I'd expect to.

I'd like to know though.

Maybe do a poll, not that the KMC community would be a reliable indication of society as a whole, but it might be fun for shits giggles.

FistOfThe North

?

Then you definitely, barely know me then by saying I don't wanna know anything. I'm anti-ignorance which means i like knowing and learning of and/or about things, always, no matter what the information or issue. I'd never deny knowledge. I seek it, in fact.

And what does a woman act like? How about effeminate? As i've (personally and probably) seen most gay men act like in real life?

And i'll ask the question again, in accordance with the thread title, What can straight man learn from a gay man? Honestly, i'm curious.

And you've got to be a uncontested moron if you think that I seem to want talk about racism just to have something to ***** about. People like you think so because they don't wanna hear it cause of it's history, it's main practitioners played hand in it and being associated negatively with the word but that's another topic. We're talking about gayness here.

How can you say i'm closed minded when my mind changed on "gay behaviour" voluntarily in that car with chick. Would a closed minded person've thought like that? No, he'd be adamant as hell and say "No! No! Gay men act like women and that's it! End of Story!!" Don't you think by my changing my thought about gayness tossed out my supposed concepts and stereotypes about gay men, even if just by a bit? So get it right, i'm not ignorant. If a man i knew was gay was to stand in line next to me i wouldn't squirm or act all paranoid and become all uncomfortable, even subtlety. I'd just normally wait in line as if it's nothing so long as boundaries are respected.

I don't have a lack of respect for homosexuals. I respect all humans until they disrespect me and/or what and whom i stand for. I disagree with their lifestyle, as i have every right to, because i think that way is unnatural, and anything unatural can be bad for you. But i don't look down on the person. And you talk about stereotypes yet you stereotyped Blacks by saying that they, as a whole, disrespect gay men. Which is untrue and hypocritical of you. Not all are like that. they're are gay black men too. There're even gay rappers, I've heard, as hard as it is for you to believe. So stop stone throwing and give me some credit for at least asking the question. But don't condemn me for not being as savvy on the issue as you'd like me to be.

FistOfThe North
Funny that a guy who is the self-proclaimed anti-racism/hate pusher extraordinaire, doesn't "agree" with homosexuality. Seems rather hypocritical no, FOTN, if you think a man's "gayness is his own", then why can't a man's racism be his own?

Because racism, unlike gayness, has to be fought because it is an enemy. Because racism is everyone's business. It's harmful; cancerous almost, and must be dealt with head on.

That's why a man's racism can't be his own. It can't be his own fight and it can't be his way of being. Not if he plan's on being productive. And anti-progress = death both figuratively and literally.

Robtard
Because racism, unlike gayness, has to be fought because it is an enemy. Because racism is everyone's business. It's harmful; cancerous almost, and must be dealt with head on.

That's why a man's racism can't be his own. It can't be his own fight and it can't be his way of being. Not if he plan's on being productive. And anti-progress = death both figuratively and literally.

Who are you to tell someone else how they can or can't be? If some guy happens to dislike/hate other people because of their skin color or ethnicity, yet doesn't interfere in a negative way with those people he hates, what business is it of yours?

Bardock42
Maybe do a poll, not that the KMC community would be a reliable indication of society as a whole, but it might be fun for shits giggles. Like..."Who takes it in the ass?"

-I'm a woman and take it in the ass
-I'm a man and take it in the ass
-I'm Lord Urizen ... 'nuff said

BackFire
Bardock takes loads in his mouth.

Bardock42
Bardock takes loads in his mouth. NOT THE QUESTION

BackFire
It was a statement.

All that man-jelly blocking reasonable thinking, there, German?

Bardock42
It was a statement.

All that man-jelly blocking reasonable thinking, there, German? Reported

Master Troll
How to catch AIDs through sex

erm

Robtard
Dude, if you're going to use a name like "Master Troll", then you better be the piece de resistance of trolling. Now give us the trolling performance your name commands; not this old tired shit you've done hundreds of times already.

FistOfThe North
Who are you to tell someone else how they can or can't be? If some guy happens to dislike/hate other people because of their skin color or ethnicity, yet doesn't interfere in a negative way with those people he hates, what business is it of yours?

I guess it comes down to the "the enemies of my enemies are my friends" concept. And friends united are undivided and stand together. All for one and one for all, i could keep going with all the corny cliche's regarding the issue but that's how i am. My fight's their fight.

Understand that I despise abuse especially when dished by authority. If i can help when the abused can't him/herself, then i'd step in without hesitation. It's not the business of a sidewalk passerby to interfere in a fight he knows he can effectively stop, but he should step in anyway, right?

And racism would always interfere negatively with the people he hated even if it was vocally.

Robtard
I guess it comes down to the "the enemies of my enemies are my friends" concept. And friends united are undivided and stand together. All for one and one for all, i could keep going with all the corny cliche's regarding the issue but that's how i am. My fight's their fight.

Understand that I despise abuse especially when dished by authority. If i can help when the abused can't him/herself, then i'd step in without hesitation. It's not the business of a sidewalk passerby to interfere in a fight he knows he can effectively stop, but he should step in anyway, right?

And racism would always interfere negatively with the people he hated even if it was vocally.

You do not approve of gays, yet you don't believe in denying them rights, that's cool and all. But why is it any different with racism, if the racist isn't interfering in any way, he/she just happens to judge and dislike people due to superficial reasons?

Vocally? Like the numerous times you've gay-bashed in here?

Schecter
NOT THE QUESTION

but its on topic.

Bardock42
but its on topic. Meh...50%

Schecter
100%

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Gay men do sit down on the toilet.

Schecter

i see what you did there

Robtard

I've heard from multiply sources, that many Filipinos and South East Asians squat over (feet on seat) the toilet, when going #2. Not sure if this is a gay-related thing or not.

Schecter
cnUU4YVd7ro

Devil King
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
You don't think his question was sincere?

No, I don't think it was sincere. I think he wasn't someone to justify why all gay men are like Chris Crocker, not listen to the reality that all gay men aren't like Chris Crocker.

Why the sudden attempt at understanding when he hasn't displayed a desire to understand gay men, much less white people, much less anyone that isn't him, EVER? He comes on here and professes to be anti-ignorant one day and we're all supposed to ignore the fact that he has displayed a pig-headed ignorance of white people since he first posted on this forum, all the while spewing his idea that all white people are inherently racist and make a concerted effort to keep his people down. He has repeatedly said that he is hated and loathed simply by virtue of being black, but can't apply that logic to gay men? Some people don't like black people, and ironically they're usually the same people who hate gay men. There are just as many letters in n*gger as there are in f*ggot. It shows a really profound acceptance of gay men, when your first post says something along the lines of "I got no problem with gay men, as long as they keep that shit zipped up around me!".

So what's changed? The only thing I can see is that he's got some chick to consider now. It's not my problem she's put off by his paranoia and disdain for everything he doesn't understand. And now he expects everyone to think he's a compassionate person? **** that. If he wants to impress some chick with how understanding and compassionate he is, he can figure it out himself. There's no need for us to do the leg work for him.

If I asked him to justify his personality, he'd call me a bigot who hates him because he's black, that he shouldn't have to justify his existence or who he is. But now that he wants to impress some chick, he's suddenly a kind and curious person? I doubt it. If he wants to get laid, he can do it on his own.

And FotN, I don't discount the existence of gay rappers. Gay people are everywhere and members of every facet of society. We're parents and serial killers, we're garbage men and lawyers, we're politicians and the homeless. If you can't apply that reality to your understanding of your perpetual struggle to be accepted for being black, you're willfully ignorant. There's nothing I'm going to say that changes that for you.

Devil King
cnUU4YVd7ro

Is that the fat, rich guy that wanted Pee-Wee's bike in Pee-Wee's Big Adenture?

Schecter
good eye

SpearofDestiny
What straights can learn from Gays:

Lesson 243: How to Give the Perfect Blowjob

IT takes practice, but once you achieve this great feat, the wonders are endless smile

1) Apply tongue to the base of penis

2) Nibble on the base of penis, using the tongue to gently massage the opening of the urethra and flesh around the head of the penis

3) Slowly thrust penis into your mouth, hold your lips inward to protect the sensitive penis from your teeth

4) Nibble a bit as you lean your head forward as if you were literally tasting his penis. As you pull back place your tongue under the shaft of the penis, slightly tightening your oral grip as your mouth slides back

5) Repeat steps 3 and 4. Start to go faster.

6) Swivel your face left to right so that your tongue stimulates as much flesh of his penis as possible. This will ensure for maximum pleasure.

7) It is often pro-stimulating to "jurk" the base of his penis as you apply fallacio to the rest of the penis

8) Slow down, nibble at the head of his penis once again, gently, but aggressively.

9) Lick underneath the shaft of his penis, and gently suck on his testicles. Massage his scrotum and pubic areas with your fingers for maximum stimulation.

10) Repeat steps 3 and 4 and 5-9 until he ejaculates into your mouth

11) Swallow

May the Orgasm be with You

Rogue Jedi
Different people like it done different ways. What you said looks down on teeth dragging, while some guys like that.

SpearofDestiny
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Different people like it done different ways. What you said looks down on teeth dragging, while some guys like that.

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8905/strobelii9.jpg

Rogue Jedi
exactly.

SpearofDestiny
hysterical2

Rogue Jedi
shifty

SpearofDestiny
droolio

Rogue Jedi
Easy, cowboy.

chillmeistergen
I don't really understand the whole flexibility of gender roles point. How are people in a same gender relationship, both living together showing flexibility of gender roles? They wash the dishes and cook the meals not because they're men that like to share gender roles equally, but because they have to, given that they like cock.

Lil Buddy
Originally posted by SpearofDestiny

IT takes practice, but once you achieve this great feat, the wonders are endless smile

2) Nibble on the base of penis, using the tongue to gently massage the opening of the urethra and flesh around the head of the penis

3) Slowly thrust penis into your mouth, hold your lips inward to protect the sensitive penis from your teeth

4) Nibble a bit as you lean your head forward as if you were literally tasting his penis. As you pull back place your tongue under the shaft of the penis, slightly tightening your oral grip as your mouth slides back

6) Swivel your face left to right so that your tongue stimulates as much flesh of his penis as possible. This will ensure for maximum pleasure.

7) It is often pro-stimulating to "jurk" the base of his penis as you apply fallacio to the rest of the penis

8) Slow down, nibble at the head of his penis once again, gently, but aggressively.

9) Lick underneath the shaft of his penis, and gently suck on his testicles. Massage his scrotum and pubic areas with your fingers for maximum stimulation.

11) Swallow

May the Orgasm be with You I don't dislike gays or bi's but people like this really annoy me.

Alpha Centauri
No, I don't think it was sincere. I think he wasn't someone to justify why all gay men are like Chris Crocker, not listen to the reality that all gay men aren't like Chris Crocker.

Why the sudden attempt at understanding when he hasn't displayed a desire to understand gay men, much less white people, much less anyone that isn't him, EVER? He comes on here and professes to be anti-ignorant one day and we're all supposed to ignore the fact that he has displayed a pig-headed ignorance of white people since he first posted on this forum, all the while spewing his idea that all white people are inherently racist and make a concerted effort to keep his people down. He has repeatedly said that he is hated and loathed simply by virtue of being black, but can't apply that logic to gay men? Some people don't like black people, and ironically they're usually the same people who hate gay men. There are just as many letters in n*gger as there are in f*ggot. It shows a really profound acceptance of gay men, when your first post says something along the lines of "I got no problem with gay men, as long as they keep that shit zipped up around me!".

So what's changed? The only thing I can see is that he's got some chick to consider now. It's not my problem she's put off by his paranoia and disdain for everything he doesn't understand. And now he expects everyone to think he's a compassionate person? **** that. If he wants to impress some chick with how understanding and compassionate he is, he can figure it out himself. There's no need for us to do the leg work for him.

If I asked him to justify his personality, he'd call me a bigot who hates him because he's black, that he shouldn't have to justify his existence or who he is. But now that he wants to impress some chick, he's suddenly a kind and curious person? I doubt it. If he wants to get laid, he can do it on his own.

And FotN, I don't discount the existence of gay rappers. Gay people are everywhere and members of every facet of society. We're parents and serial killers, we're garbage men and lawyers, we're politicians and the homeless. If you can't apply that reality to your understanding of your perpetual struggle to be accepted for being black, you're willfully ignorant. There's nothing I'm going to say that changes that for you.

Truefax.

Another thing that annoys me, that I assume must annoy gays and lesbians, is the old line "As long as they keep their shit zipped up around me.". As if all homosexuals like all members of the same sex, and will hit on any of them. As if being a member of the same sex is all the requirement needed for a homosexual to find you attractive. Suddenly all standards go out the window.

I think that's what people like that are oddly ashamed of, the fact that "even a homosexual" doesn't find them attractive.

-AC

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Truefax.

Another thing that annoys me, that I assume must annoy gays and lesbians, is the old line "As long as they keep their shit zipped up around me.". As if all homosexuals like all members of the same sex, and will hit on any of them. As if being a member of the same sex is all the requirement needed for a homosexual to find you attractive. Suddenly all standards go out the window.

I think that's what people like that are oddly ashamed of, the fact that "even a homosexual" doesn't find them attractive.

-AC
All homosexuals are deviant and perverse. They are liable to try and sodomize anyone who comes near to them, including children.

Alpha Centauri
I was trying to be diplomatic, but realised that not only is that a gay toilet device, but not appropriate in this thread.

So what you said is also true and ok.

-AC

SpearofDestiny
Originally posted by Lil Buddy
I don't dislike gays or bi's but people like this really annoy me.

I'm a Pervert. I can't help it, nor will I apologize for it. And it's no worse than some straight guy telling you how to eat pussy droolio

Lil Buddy
I'm a Pervert. I can't help it, nor will I apologize for it. And it's no worse than some straight guy telling you how to eat pussy droolio You really are disgusting.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42
I'm a Pervert. I can't help it, nor will I apologize for it. And it's no worse than some straight guy telling you how to eat pussy droolio Which, as you might have noticed, no straight guy did, even though there are a lot more here.

Lil Buddy
Not to mention the sig.

Which actually I find pretty offensive. thumb down

Schecter
All homosexuals are deviant and perverse. They are liable to try and sodomize anyone who comes near to them, including children.

especially children droolio

Bardock42
Not to mention the sig.

Which actually I find pretty offensive. thumb down Why?

SpearofDestiny
Not to mention the sig.

Which actually I find pretty offensive. thumb down

Stop being a pussy baby and go do your homework before bedtime

Bardiel13
I'm a Pervert. I can't help it, nor will I apologize for it. And it's no worse than some straight guy telling you how to eat pussy droolio

Speaking of which, I happen to have an extensive knowledge regarding sucha subject. Anyone interested in some enlightenment? Eh eh? shifty

Rogue Jedi
I'm a Pervert. I can't help it, nor will I apologize for it. And it's no worse than some straight guy telling you how to eat pussy droolio good point.

FistOfThe North
Come to think of it, as a straight guy, I think there's practically nothing I can learn from a gay man that i'd find useful in my life, if it's about their culture.

And that's not a diss. Yet i bet i'm gonna catch it now (no pun intended) and be called a homophobe.

*a bit of humor that'll most likely be taken serious. I await the unnecessary firestorm due to the inevitable misunderstanding i know this statement will cause.

SelphieT

11) Swallow

May the Orgasm be with You

Wow, thanks thumb up

FistOfThe North
The pun was the joke, i meant.

Bardock42
Explain what you meant, then.

Homophobe.

FistOfThe North
Explain what you meant, then.

Homophobe.

yea w/e.

But if you must know, i meant that there's nothing i can learn from the homosexuality of a gay man no matter what the angle cause there'd be no use to. Not cause i'm denying the information but because i'd find it futile to do so. And things should always be done for a reason; there should always be a point to something. If your going to inform, enlighten, make aware of, that's one thing, cause there's a reason behind doing so but to teach or learn is something else that should only be done if it'll be effective, practically speaking

The knowledge of whatever i can apparently learn from a gay man regarding homosexuality would be useless cause i'd find the information or knowledge impractical, to me.

Knowing about information is one thing and for anyone but learning and/or practicality is another issue.

And again, no disrespect to whomever takes it that way. All people are humans to me, foremost. And deserve respect for it, so i'm saying what i'm saying with esteem.

Rogue Jedi
overanalyze?

backdoorman
In the same way that there is nothing a white man can learn from a black man, "if it's about their culture".

Robtard
Come to think of it, as a straight guy, I think there's practically nothing I can learn from a gay man that i'd find useful in my life, if it's about their culture.

And that's not a diss. Yet i bet i'm gonna catch it now (no pun intended) and be called a homophobe.

*a bit of humor that'll most likely be taken serious. I await the unnecessary firestorm due to the inevitable misunderstanding i know this statement will cause.

Gays a have culture onto themselves?

Bardock42
yea w/e.

But if you must know, i meant that there's nothing i can learn from the homosexuality of a gay man no matter what the angle cause there'd be no use to. Not cause i'm denying the information but because i'd find it futile to do so. And things should always be done for a reason; there should always be a point to something. If your going to inform, enlighten, make aware of, that's one thing, cause there's a reason behind doing so but to teach or learn is something else that should only be done if it'll be effective, practically speaking

The knowledge of whatever i can apparently learn from a gay man regarding homosexuality would be useless cause i'd find the information or knowledge impractical, to me.

Knowing about information is one thing and for anyone but learning and/or practicality is another issue.

And again, no disrespect to whomever takes it that way. All people are humans to me, foremost. And deserve respect for it, so i'm saying what i'm saying with esteem. Well, it's not about what you can learn from gays about homosexuality, but about other parts of life.

For example, say researchers would find out that homosexuals for some reason know something that makes them a hundred times better than straight people at basketball and that knowledge they can share with others. Then you could learn something from them about how to play Basketball regardless of accepting or condemning or wanting to know about their homosexuality.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by backdoorman
In the same way that there is nothing a white man can learn from a black man, "if it's about their culture".

There's alot a white man can utilize and/or learn from a black man that a white man can put to good use, i'm sure. Just as sure as your denial of this fact.

Don't mostly white men profit from black men/culture now just as handsomely as they did when they had them as property back then?

So the answer is no.

Bardock42
There's alot a white man can utilize and/or learn from a black man that a white man can put to good use, i'm sure. Just as sure as your denial of this fact.

Don't mostly white men profit from black men/culture now just as handsomely as they did when they had them as property back then?

So the answer is no. He was making a comparison. You can learn from homosexuals, just as whites can learn from blacks, and though, you probably don't like it, blacks can learn from whites.

FistOfThe North
Gays a have culture onto themselves?

Yea, what you don't think so?

The gay way is a culture unto itself. I'm sure they have certain customs they value and/or probably some unwritten rules in the way other cultures have them.

Certain areas or issues that they as a group come together on.

A group that has a distinct identity can be said to have a culture. And gays are a distinct group.

Devil King
Well, it's not about what you can learn from gays about homosexuality, but about other parts of life.

For example, say researchers would find out that homosexuals for some reason know something that makes them a hundred times better than straight people at basketball and that knowledge they can share with others. Then you could learn something from them about how to play Basketball regardless of accepting or condemning or wanting to know about their homosexuality.

That seems to me to assume that they know something as a collective group of people based solely on sexual preference, rather than individual experience or practice. I understand that's not your point, but I do maintain that it is the basis of the study that inspired this thread. Is that because society has dictated their(homosexuals) standards based on scrutiny? I can't really say.

So the answer is no.

And there's a lot that a black man can learn from a white man, gay or otherwise. My point remains, and you continue to prove it, that you are uninterested in listening to, much less learning from, anyone else that has lived being hated for something they can't control.

Bardock42
Well my argument was just that it is possible to learn from gays. That it is not in accordance with what the thread is about I realize.

FistOfThe North
Well, it's not about what you can learn from gays about homosexuality, but about other parts of life.

Then, depending on the issue, i'll learn (keyword) about those other parts of life if they would be practical to me.

And your example is unrealistic. Sexuality and intelligence are indirectly correlated. Both sexes can be intelligent and can be dunces but biologically, a person can't be/isn't smart of dumb because of his/her sex/uality.

FistOfThe North
He was making a comparison. You can learn from homosexuals, just as whites can learn from blacks, and though, you probably don't like it, blacks can learn from whites.

So am i. And as a humans, i bet i can learn something from another human, like a gay person. I just won't learn about homosexuality cause i'm not interested in doing so. And not outta spite or fear or hate. It's just my prerogative. I'm not interested. I'm not interested in many things. Like onions, liver, black and white movies and country music or cornbraids. Doesn't mean i think that they are naturally bad items. Or think that their bad cause i find those things uninteresting or don't like them.

I'm just as uninterested in learning about homosexuality from a gay man in the same way i'm uninterested in learning how to sow from an old lady. I just chose not to simply cause i don't want to. It uninterested me. But it doesn't mean i think of her craft as low nor do i think of her as low. The only difference would be our interest.

And I never denied that blacks can't learn from whites, as irrelevant as interjecting that was.

FistOfThe North
And there's a lot that a black man can learn from a white man, gay or otherwise. My point remains, and you continue to prove it, that you are uninterested in listening to, much less learning from, anyone else that has lived being hated for something they can't control.

Again, i never denied that.

And you point doesn't remain. As I said I would listen to information but as far as learning from homosexuality, i (rightfully) chose not to do so cause i'm not interested in learning about that way.

Partly because there'd be no reason for me to learn about it.

Strangelove
A group that has a distinct identity can be said to have a culture. And gays are a distinct group. Is there a left-handed culture? A blue-eyed culture?

Sexuality cuts across all borders: race, religion, nationality, etc. There is no universal culture for homosexuals.

inimalist
A group that has a distinct identity can be said to have a culture. And gays are a distinct group.

I would argue that "gay culture" has nothing to do with sexual preference.

I normally can't stand people who act "stereotypically gay"

Lil Buddy
Stop being a pussy baby and go do your homework before bedtime Oh shut up.

What an idiot.

dadudemon
Sexuality and intelligence are indirectly correlated. Both sexes can be intelligent and can be dunces but biologically, a person can't be/isn't smart of dumb because of his/her sex/uality.

Nice point. thumb up

...i'm uninterested in learning how to sow from an old lady.

haha...everyone point and laugh at the ignorant person. you spelled it "sow"...shows how much you know about sewing...pffffft. roll eyes (sarcastic)

LOL, dude, I am just messin'. You proved your point. laughing

Originally posted by Strangelove
Is there a left-handed culture? A blue-eyed culture?

Sexuality cuts across all borders: race, religion, nationality, etc. There is no universal culture for homosexuals.

I really liked this post. Awesome. I don't understand how anyone could miss your point.

Also, imo, I believe that there is a universal gay culture..but generalizations fail to apply to all, as usual.

Does the culture make the "gay" or dos the "gay" make the culture?

Bardock42
So am i. And as a humans, i bet i can learn something from another human, like a gay person. I just won't learn about homosexuality cause i'm not interested in doing so. And not outta spite or fear or hate. It's just my prerogative. I'm not interested. I'm not interested in many things. Like onions, liver, black and white movies and country music or cornbraids. Doesn't mean i think that they are naturally bad items. Or think that their bad cause i find those things uninteresting or don't like them.

I'm just as uninterested in learning about homosexuality from a gay man in the same way i'm uninterested in learning how to sow from an old lady. I just chose not to simply cause i don't want to. It uninterested me. But it doesn't mean i think of her craft as low nor do i think of her as low. The only difference would be our interest.

And I never denied that blacks can't learn from whites, as irrelevant as interjecting that was. It's not about learning about homosexuality though. It is about learning from homosexuals about other topics unrelated to sexual preference.

So, even though you refuse to learn about homosexuality, that is not the point of the thread. Thank you for bringing it up though.

FistOfThe North
It's not about learning about homosexuality though. It is about learning from homosexuals about other topics unrelated to sexual preference.

So, even though you refuse to learn about homosexuality, that is not the point of the thread. Thank you for bringing it up though.

?

That's not the point of the thread?

Thread title: "What Straights Can Learn From Gays"

Looks like it was, to me.

It's not asking me what i can learn about non-homosexuality from a gay person, as you keep indicating.

It obviously mentions the preferences "straight" and "gay" for a reason.

Bardock42
?

That's not the point of the thread?

Thread title: "What Straights Can Learn From Gays"

Looks like it was, to me.

It's not asking me what i can learn about non-homosexuality from a gay person, as you keep indicating.

It obviously mentions the preferences "straight" and "gay" for a reason. It says "What straights can learn from gays", not "What straights can learn about being gay" or "What straights can learn from gays about homosexuality". Did you even read the initial post or did your homophobia prevent you from doing so?

FistOfThe North
Is there a left-handed culture? A blue-eyed culture?

Did you read? i said that a distinct group "can be said" to have a culture.

Left-handed people may/can have a culture. It's been noted that people that are abled in that way posses distinct and/or subtle personalities and characteristics that they shared with other left-handed people, maybe. i dunno. Anyone, anything and anybody can have a culture.

Hell there's probably a society of left-handers for all i know.

Bardock's hero, A. Hitler certainly made it that if you had blue eyes you were superior.

Don't you think that (blonde haired) blue eyed people had a certain way or air of being that may've, again may've, develop some type of culture not matter how small or insignificant that created division or distinction and recognition in the way a culture does? So I never said definite.

SpearofDestiny
Originally posted by SelphieT
Wow, thanks thumb up

No problem babe smokin'

Oh shut up.

What an idiot.

8=================D~~~

dadudemon
No problem babe smokin'

8=================D~~~

laughing laughing laughing

YES!! hahahah...you are hilarious!!!

I love smart asses.

FistOfThe North
It says "What straights can learn from gays", not "What straights can learn about being gay" or "What straights can learn from gays about homosexuality". Did you even read the initial post or did your homophobia prevent you from doing so?

Then why are sexual preferences be even mentioned in the thread title? For it's own sake? That's dumb.

If so it should've just been titled, "What a regular person can learn from another regular person". Same thing and would've been too general to post and to post on anyway, so that defeats that.

What can i learn from a gay man that a regular man can't teach me. Get it?

And the answer to that would be homosexuality.

And keep thinking i'm homophobic all you want. You're wrong of course, but think it all you want.

Strangelove
Did you read? i said that a distinct group "can be said" to have a culture.

Left-handed people may/can have a culture. It's been noted that people that are abled in that way posses distinct and/or subtle personalities and characteristics that they shared with other left-handed people, maybe. i dunno. Anyone, anything and anybody can have a culture.

Hell there's probably a society of left-handers for all i know.

Bardock's hero, A. Hitler certainly made it that if you had blue eyes you were superior.

Don't you think that (blonde haired) blue eyed people had a certain way or air of being that may've, again may've, develop some type of culture not matter how small or insignificant that created division or distinction and recognition in the way a culture does? So I never said definite. So with the qualifier "can be said", you're effectively neutralizing your own point.

The Left Handed Liberation Society. There you go. But does this group (which is admittedly humorous) indicative of a culture? What makes a lefty different from a righty other than handedness? Absolutely noting. What's there to be a culture for?

And belief of a trait being superior to all other traits (i.e. Nazism) is also not indicative of a culture, just a belief. Way to go.

So, nothing definite about homosexuals having a definable culture, but it "can be said"? Code for "I'm saying." Question: Is there a straight culture? You know, football, beer, red meat and potatoes, that kind of stuff? I'm sure no gay guys like any of that.

Strangelove
Originally posted by dadudemon
I really liked this post. Awesome. I don't understand how anyone could miss your point. And yet, it seems to have been missed. How would you define such a culture? Because I'm gay and I sure as hell can't think of one. 'Course I live in Indiana.

FistOfThe North
So with the qualifier "can be said", you're effectively neutralizing your own point.

The Left Handed Liberation Society. There you go. But does this group (which is admittedly humorous) indicative of a culture? What makes a lefty different from a righty other than handedness? Absolutely noting. What's there to be a culture for?

And belief of a trait being superior to all other traits (i.e. Nazism) is also not indicative of a culture, just a belief. Way to go.

So, nothing definite about homosexuals having a definable culture, but it "can be said"? Code for "I'm saying." Question: Is there a straight culture? You know, football, beer, red meat and potatoes, that kind of stuff? I'm sure no gay guys like any of that.

What don't you get?

Nothing was effectively neutralized. You indicated that i said gays have a culture. Period. And i didn't say that. And there's a difference between saying that they can and that they definitely do have one. Read.

And that this society is being humorous about it yet im sure they have like minded left-handed people that associate with one another on that site or off merely because they're left-handed resulting in going by an unwritten, unassigned, or indirectly self-assigned culture of their own.

And with Nazism it was both a belief to think if you had blue eyes you were superior and it was a culture because of the association, activities and situations with having blue eyes created.

And wrong again, "can be" is just that, "can be" How in purgatory did i mean "i think", via code? I would of said that then. I'm not gonna hold my tongue and pussyfoot in here for you.

And as i said earlier anybody or any group can/can be said to, have a culture. And/so yes, there is a straight culture. There are things that straight men do that distingueshes them from that groups that don't do or do differently that's distinct for men of other sexual preferences. And vise versa.

Again, what don't you get? Or will you make me simplify it for you when I repeat myself.

Bardock42
Then why are sexual preferences be even mentioned in the thread title? For it's own sake? That's dumb.

If so it should've just been titled, "What a regular person can learn from another regular person". Same thing and would've been too general to post and to post on anyway, so that defeats that.

What can i learn from a gay man that a regular man can't teach me. Get it?

And the answer to that would be homosexuality.

And keep thinking i'm homophobic all you want. You're wrong of course, but think it all you want. No, because it is something that this particular group of people with a sexual preference does better.

You really are dumb as a stick.

It is meant to show which group on average shows certain traits more than the other group. The groups are defined by sexual orientation, the issue is not.

Your inability to grasp the situation or to acknowledge the possibility that homosexuals as a group might have more (positive) information to give to you beyond what their sexuality is about is stupid, ignorant and, yes, also homophobe.

Before you say it again, yes, a regular person could teach you about that topic, too, but that is not the point of the thread and totally irrelevant, and after all, most regular men can also teach you more about homosexuality...as you just happen to be an ignorant, dumb ****.

FistOfThe North
No, because it is something that this particular group of people with a sexual preference does better.

You really are dumb as a stick.

It is meant to show which group on average shows certain traits more than the other group. The groups are defined by sexual orientation, the issue is not.

Your inability to grasp the situation or to acknowledge the possibility that homosexuals as a group might have more (positive) information to give to you beyond what their sexuality is about is stupid, ignorant and, yes, also homophobe.

Before you say it again, yes, a regular person could teach you about that topic, too, but that is not the point of the thread and totally irrelevant, and after all, most regular men can also teach you more about homosexuality...as you just happen to be an ignorant, dumb ****.

I hadn't known that sticks were dumb. Do they sound dumb to you? Do tell, what do they say to you?

haha, you're an idiot nazi with numbnuts and continuing on with you would be futile because of that fact.

For a sec there i was considering thinking that you actually might have a something little bigger than a pea in that noggin, as i've assumed, but not because of what you say, (you hardly make any sense all the time) but because you were being (kinda) diplomatic.

I've reconsidered, and have gone back to thinking that you're a cocksmoker.

Answering this post would be repetitive as i've already said that I know i can learn non-homosexual stuff from gays and so on. I'm answering the thread starters question appropriately, in the way it was intended to be answered and not in the way you irrelevantly want it to be answered.

So stop pretending to be straight and smart. Stop lying.

Stickhead.

Bardock42
I hadn't known that sticks were dumb. Do they sound dumb to you? Do tell, what do they say to you?

haha, you're an idiot nazi with numbnuts and continuing on with you would be futile because of that fact.

For a sec there i was considering thinking that you actually might have a something little bigger than a pea in that noggin, as i've assumed, but not because of what you say, (you hardly make any sense all the time) but because you were being (kinda) diplomatic.

I've reconsidered, and have gone back to thinking that you're a cocksmoker.

Answering this post would be repetitive as i've already said that I know i can learn non-homosexual stuff from gays and so on. I'm answering the thread starters question appropriately, in the way it was intended to be answered and not in the way you irrelevantly want it to be answered.

So stop pretending to be straight and smart. Stop lying.

Stickhead.

Yeah, yeah, ignore it all you want, my post stands and describes perfectly everything that was wrong with your involvement in this thread so far.

Devil King
How would you define such a culture?

cocksmoker.

Pretty much sums it up.

FistOfThe North
Pretty much sums it up.

?

Did you take that as a gay bash?

Rogue Jedi
Stickhead?

dadudemon
How would you define such a culture? Because I'm gay and I sure as hell can't think of one. 'Course I live in Indiana.

I'm referring to being effeminate. In most societies across most of the human age, homosexual men have been associated as being on the border between man and woman. Indeed, "it" is culture in many societies and sometimes an important part.=. Not all homosexual men are effeminate either. Hence, "but generalizations fail to apply to all".

The same, but to a lesser degree, can apply towards lesbians. Just think of a generalization and you can call it "culture" usually.

However, his is getting off of track, as Bardock42 pointed out, of the point of the thread.

When "gender roles" become ridiculous to try and uphold, something else has to be thought of. Considering that many American marriages have both the man and the women working, "gender roles" start to become less and less clear. (antiquated, no doubt)

I contemplated, in a humorous way, who would do the dishes in a lesbian "marriage".* Of course that was just sexist humour, but there was a certain validity to the question. Hence this thread.

*My coworker looked over my shoulder as I was typing that and said, "that's easy, the b***h does them."

?

Did you take that as a gay bash?

Is a "gay bash" what homosexuals call their parties? sad

Devil King
I'm referring to being effeminate.

I think he wants someone to justify why all gay men are like Chris Crocker, not listen to the reality that all gay men aren't like Chris Crocker.

How do you figure?

SpearofDestiny
laughing laughing laughing

YES!! hahahah...you are hilarious!!!

I love smart asses.

lol

xmarksthespot
I'm going to pull a JM and not actually read the thread... wasn't there already a TV show about this.

Robtard
FOTN... why do you always say something, then back-peddle when someone counters your point?

You definitely said "gays have a culture", now you're telling Stangelove that you didn't say that.

Robtard
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I'm going to pull a JM and not actually read the thread... wasn't there already a TV show about this.

Those guys aren't gay, it's a farce.

FistOfThe North
FOTN... why do you always say something, then back-peddle when someone counters your point?

You definitely said "gays have a culture", now you're telling Stangelove that you didn't say that.

And why do you like starting essay wars. (with me)

It would've been nice if you posted my saying that i said that "gays don't have a culture." instead of acting like the dikchead that you are by misquoting me. You always, all the time, find something wrong with every single thing i say, lol. The kicker is the shit talking you do. (outta nowhere) Well i'll play that role too. I'm Sick of you, man, lol damn i'm tired of you. Just die dude. Go and fully plunge a kitchen knife deep into your heart and throw yourself head 1st down some jagged stone stairs afterwords and rot in some bush. I ignore you why can't you do the same.

After our inevitable flame war here, i'd really appreciate if you'd ignore me from then on. Meaning you could do what you want just don't say anything to me, cause i don't respect you, man.

Now report me like the last time, pusnuts.

You're bored, and like a chick, wanna pick a fight in the way you like picking at my posts just to find something you can disagree with just for fcuks-sake, anything you can twist just enough to get some action without seeming so, so that you can spin it into a whirlwind in front of you're audience you've gain by being a b*tch, essentially. And all of it just to show how witty you are so that you can be/remain accepted.

Corney.

So fcuk off. This exchange is over. (unless you want it too continue.)

Devil King
I ignore you why can't you do the same?

Do you? Do you really?

Strangelove
Just think of a generalization and you can call it "culture" usually. Take a generalization and you get a stereotypical "culture".

All cultures are much richer than generalizations would have you believe.

Rogue Jedi
Take a generalization and you get a stereotypical "culture".

All cultures are much richer than generalizations would have you believe. yes

SpearofDestiny

It would've been nice if you posted my saying that i said that "gays don't have a culture." instead of acting like the dikchead that you are by misquoting me. You always, all the time, find something wrong with every single thing i say, lol. The kicker is the shit talking you do. (outta nowhere) Well i'll play that role too. I'm Sick of you, man, lol damn i'm tired of you. Just die dude. Go and fully plunge a kitchen knife deep into your heart and throw yourself head 1st down some jagged stone stairs afterwords and rot in some bush. I ignore you why can't you do the same.

After our inevitable flame war here, i'd really appreciate if you'd ignore me from then on. Meaning you could do what you want just don't say anything to me, cause i don't respect you, man.

You're bored, and like a chick, wanna pick a fight in the way you like picking at my posts just to find something you can disagree with just for fcuks-sake, anything you can twist just enough to get some action without seeming so, so that you can spin it into a whirlwind in front of you're audience you've gain by being a b*tch, essentially. And all of it just to show how witty you are so that you can be/remain accepted.

Corney.

Come on ....

You like dick..don't you ?

Atleast a little bit droolio

FistOfThe North
Come on ....

Atleast a little bit droolio

?

Where'd that come from, lol.

Well If you must know, the answers no. Not even a little bit. I do like my dick (when it's inside a consenting and curvascous hottie age 20yrs. and over).

And way to go on fulfilling the stereotype that all gay men only think about dick 24/7. And stare

But you like pussy..don't you ?

At least a little bit.

Robtard

Corney.

LoL, there you go again, making something out of nothing. I asked you a question, a simple answer would have been nice, instead you pump your chest, rant and ignore the question, as usual.

You definitely did say "gays have a culture"; on more than one occasion, then you said they didn't. Seem contradictory, no?

That was my question, which is it, seems you change your argument by doing a 180 whenever someone (Strangelove on this occasion) counters your point. Which is an asinine move, when debating a topic.

BTW, I've never reported you; you know that.

I didn't insult you, so it would be nice if you could smply answer the question without getting personal and pretending like you're offended. So why say one thing (gays have a culture) then say the opposite (gays don't have a cuture) a few post later?

Rogue Jedi
Come on ....

Atleast a little bit droolio crylaugh

FistOfThe North
LoL, there you go again, making something out of nothing. I asked you a question, a simple answer would have been nice, instead you pump your chest, rant and ignore the question, as usual.

You definitely did say "gays have a culture"; on more than one occasion, then you said they didn't. Seem contradictory, no?

That was my question, which is it, seems you change your argument by doing a 180 whenever someone (Strangelove on this occasion) counters your point. Which is an asinine move, when debating a topic.

BTW, I've never reported you; you know that.

I didn't insult you, so it would be nice if you could smply answer the question without getting personal and pretending like you're offended. So why say one thing (gays have a culture) then say the opposite (gays don't have a cuture) a few post later?

Something outa nothing? You're misquoting me and making sh*t up. That's something, to me.

And can't you read, fcuknuts. I did answer the question.

Again, I just want you to post when i said "Gays don't have a culture" as you're saying I said. You have yet to do that.

And all while telling me what's asinine about a debate, you arrogant bastard,? lol. You fcuking cunthole? When you're the lousiest debtor i've even known in my life. This is your brainless tactic: Find something you can use to fight the person, call out the person, try to embarrassment them front of your audience, not debate-wise but with plain old pee-pee ca-ca jokes and low level ad hominem. And all for nothing. You make no points you don't come to conclusions; nothing. Why? Cause you're a pissy ***** to the core. A whore rather, an attention whore whom gets off on calling people idiots cause your audience think it's cool for you to do so. Instead of attacking the argument, you attack the debtor. How corney. So don't tell me about how to debate, man. You're the last person i'd take any advice from on the topic.

lol, unbelievable. I genuinely can't believe that you, of all people, just gave me debating advice. The nerve. I wonder what made you think you were qualified to do so cause you surprised the sh*t outta me.

Robtard, you're just an attention whore looking for that audience high K.M.C. offers fcuks like you. Get it on the net if you can't get it in real life.

and BTW, when i asked you about my being report that day, it's vague to me now cause the sh*t happened a while back but if i remember correctly, i asked you about it (my being reported), cause, as you know, I was reported immediately after another one of these corney fcuking arguments we have, and I asked you about it, and you said nothing about it. You had no comment on the matter, if my memory serves me correct. I should find it. Talking about "I know that" you didn't report me. Fcuk you.

You like to invent sh*t.

And i'm not pretending im offended, you fcukhole. You imbecile. I find all this sh*t bs. Why can't you just ignore me or put me on ignore, man. I don't butt into your dcikheaded debates, so stay away.

W' the fcuk don't you get..

Devil King
And way to go on fulfilling the stereotype that all gay men only think about dick 24/7. And stare

SoD's trolling tactics aside, that's your stereotype. Stereotypes only exist when they're maintained. Do I talk about it all the time? Does Adam or Strangelove? Nope.

And what does staring have to do with anything? Are you saying that you're so gorgeous that you cause gay men to drive off the road at the mere sight of you? Post a picture; let's see. Maybe they're staring at you because they think you look funny. I find it hard to believe that you're always John Q Gentleman when you see a chick you think is hot. You've demonstrated, at least on here, the social tact of a Jerry's kid. I mean, you've pretty much insinuated that the chick you've duped into dating you already thinks you're closed-minded. Post her picture too, I'm sure we'd all be blown away.

SpearofDestiny
?

Where'd that come from, lol.

Well If you must know, the answers no. Not even a little bit. I do like my dick (when it's inside a consenting and curvascous hottie age 20yrs. and over).

But you like pussy..don't you ?

At least a little bit.

smile

Bardock42

smile You know, you'd probably get banned if someone would report you now.

SpearofDestiny
You know, you'd probably get banned if someone would report you now.

Rogue Jedi

smile maybe he should pm Tyrone the Terrible? laughing

Zeal Ex Nihilo
GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY

URIZEN IS GAY FOR PENIS

GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>