S.H.I.E.L.D. vs The X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Skywalker-Kong
who'd win?

jrodslam
Give us rosters.

Skywalker-Kong
Originally posted by jrodslam
Give us rosters.

I'm not sure what a roster is but i'm guessing it's something like this, Shield is being controled be Dr. Doom so they invade the X-Mansion

Eternal Idol
SHIELD is not a team-- it's a MASSIVE organization, possessing vast amounts of information and armed with state of the art weapons and armor (the most recent manufactured by Stark Industries). They can win this without Doom.

Skywalker-Kong
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
SHIELD is not a team-- it's a MASSIVE organization, possessing vast amounts of information and armed with state of the art weapons and armor (the most recent manufactured by Stark Industries). They can win this without Doom.

how about Shield vs The X-men and The Avengers?

Eternal Idol
That depends...

Which Avengers will be teaming up with the X-Men?

Skywalker-Kong
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
That depends...

Which Avengers will be teaming up with the X-Men?

The Ultimates

python99
honestly it can go either way depending on who is on the roster.
lets leave Xavier out of this for now, but mutants like Storm, Jean, Kitty
may give out some problems. The others like Beast, Wolverine, Cyclops Colossus, Nightcrawler( debatable) may not stand a chance against the knowledge, resource and the firepower that sheild contains. The info that sheild has on mutants is just too scary to think of. If the X- men are not properly prepared they might be in for a serious beating. Chances are SHEILD wont touch down, they fly high and dish out

Darth Martin
S.H.I.E.L.D.

I know in the movie Stryker invaded the Mansion but S.H.I.E.L.D.>>>>Stryker so.......

python99
Originally posted by Darth Martin
S.H.I.E.L.D.

I know in the movie Stryker invaded the Mansion but S.H.I.E.L.D.>>>>Stryker so.......

well movie stuff is not canon but, stryker did it with prep, something SHEILD doesn't need much of considering they have bio's on like everyone.

redhotrash
Didnt Exodus more or less take out a Shield carrier with a handful of scrub characters backing him up? Current Emma can take control of you 1 of the higher ups in Shield and shut them down. Nightcrawler and Kitty can completely dismantle one of their carriers as well. This ignoring Storm's weather manipulation that Ultron used against them so effectively. Adding the Ultimates to this would be overkill since Ultimate Hulk solo'ed an entire alien invasion fleet.

Mindset
ultimate hulk isn't an x-man anyway

redhotrash
He added the stip of the Ultimates being involved.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Skywalker-Kong
I'm not sure what a roster is but i'm guessing it's something like this, Shield is being controled be Dr. Doom so they invade the X-Mansion

whaaa??

no

Wonder Man
X-men have superior tech. The most advanced race in the Universe and its entire empire are at their disposal as well. You know...when your girlfriend is the Empress you can afford to be bold.
X-men have the danger room as well to run every scenario they like.
With telepaths on their team they form the best strike force and combined with their training i'd say they could take shield out esp if someone like Sage was in on it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.