Survival of the Fittest 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KMC_Drifter
These fighters are released in various parts of NYC. The object of the game is to find each fighter...and eliminate them...until you are the last one standing. If a character can't truly die...like Jason...then, he can be removed from the fight via dismemberment...if possible...BFR...or permanently trapped...if one is able to accomplish it. Each fighter has their own standard weapons or powers that they are normally equipped with...and they can use whatever they can find in their environment. Who wins?

1. Batman
2. Daredevil
3. Captain America
4. Elder Predator
5. T-100
6. Robocop
7. Punisher
8. Deathstroke
9. Riddick
10. Morpheus(Matrix)
11. Blade
12. Gambit
13. The One(Jet Li)
14. Cyborg Jason(Jason X)
15. Alice(Resident Evil: Extinction)

Gecko4lif
Riddick

golem370
Cyborg Jason. Where is Nemesis from Resdient Evil Apocalypse

nimbus006
Does this take place outside of the Matrix? If it does then Morhpeus would be pretty useless.

Is it Jet Li's character at the end of the movie or beginning? Because that character got stronger with every version (from another Universe)of himself he killed. IIRC in the very last fight i think they were moving close to light speeds, but Im probably wrong about that.

Lets start with those who simply have no real shot at winning this. IMO these guys are all bad asses, but just don't make the cut against the others:

1. Robocop
2. Punisher
3. Riddick (Im debating whether he could make the second cut)
4. Morpheus (outside the Matrix)
5. The One (at beginnning of movie)
6. Cyborg Jason (He might not die, but he would definately get blown up, dismembered, or vaporized)

Then there was 9:

Captain America and Daredevil would be real contenders if they were given better offensive weapons. They just cant deal enough damage with their standard gear to finish this battle off.

Alice does have some pretty nasty TP/TK, and above average fighting skills. However, I believe she is left vulnerable once she has used her mental abilities.

And then there was 6:

T-100, Batman, Gambit, and Blade are going to be contenders, but IMO would fall short against the last two standing at the end of this gruesome war.

In the end i believe two will be left due to their superior combination of strength, speed, agility, durability, fighting skill, fire power/offensive weaponary, and intelligence/ experience. As you probably have figured out by now, they are Slade and Elder Pred.

I will not attempt to figure out who would win between these two cuz honestly i have no clue.

Note: This contest was much harder to decide on then the previous survival of the fittest. As always the results of this battle are subject some level of CIS/PIS which could alter the outcome of my decision. If these induced stupidities are taken into account their really is no contest and Batman kills/Batkicks everyone.

KMC_Drifter
Originally posted by nimbus006
Does this take place outside of the Matrix? If it does then Morhpeus would be pretty useless.

Is it Jet Li's character at the end of the movie or beginning? Because that character got stronger with every version (from another Universe)of himself he killed. IIRC in the very last fight i think they were moving close to light speeds, but Im probably wrong about that.

Lets start with those who simply have no real shot at winning this. IMO these guys are all bad asses, but just don't make the cut against the others:

1. Robocop
2. Punisher
3. Riddick (Im debating whether he could make the second cut)
4. Morpheus (outside the Matrix)
5. The One (at beginnning of movie)
6. Cyborg Jason (He might not die, but he would definately get blown up, dismembered, or vaporized)

Then there was 9:

Captain America and Daredevil would be real contenders if they were given better offensive weapons. They just cant deal enough damage with their standard gear to finish this battle off.

Alice does have some pretty nasty TP/TK, and above average fighting skills. However, I believe she is left vulnerable once she has used her mental abilities.

And then there was 6:

T-100, Batman, Gambit, and Blade are going to be contenders, but IMO would fall short against the last two standing at the end of this gruesome war.

In the end i believe two will be left due to their superior combination of strength, speed, agility, durability, fighting skill, fire power/offensive weaponary, and intelligence/ experience. As you probably have figured out by now, they are Slade and Elder Pred.

I will not attempt to figure out who would win between these two cuz honestly i have no clue.

Note: This contest was much harder to decide on then the previous survival of the fittest. As always the results of this battle are subject some level of CIS/PIS which could alter the outcome of my decision. If these induced stupidities are taken into account their really is no contest and Batman kills/Batkicks everyone.

No, this is Morpheus outside the Matrix....but, he has the same powers in this fight as he normally would have inside the Matrix. Let's just say that he can still do all of those things for the purposes of this fight.

And this is the One from the end of the Jet Li movie. He is fast..but not even close to light speed. I don't imagine he's much faster than Morpheus....although Li did run as fast as a car at one point..lol.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
These fighters are released in various parts of NYC. The object of the game is to find each fighter...and eliminate them...until you are the last one standing. If a character can't truly die...like Jason...then, he can be removed from the fight via dismemberment...if possible...BFR...or permanently trapped...if one is able to accomplish it. Each fighter has their own standard weapons or powers that they are normally equipped with...and they can use whatever they can find in their environment. Who wins?

1. Batman
2. Daredevil
3. Captain America
4. Elder Predator
5. T-100
6. Robocop
7. Punisher
8. Deathstroke
9. Riddick
10. Morpheus(Matrix)
11. Blade
12. Gambit
13. The One(Jet Li)
15. Alice(Resident Evil: Extinction) Whats a t-100?

KMC_Drifter
Originally posted by quanchi112
Whats a t-100?

It's the standard Terminator....Arnold version.

quanchi112
It's the standard Terminator....Arnold version. You mean t-800 then.

KMC_Drifter
Originally posted by quanchi112
You mean t-800 then.

yeah, I think you're right...the t-800, my bad. I knew I didn't want the t-1000...so, I was thinkin' 100 for some reason.

quanchi112
yeah, I think you're right...the t-800, my bad. I knew I didn't want the t-1000...so, I was thinkin' 100 for some reason. wink

Darth Martin

1. Batman
2. Daredevil
3. Captain America
4. Elder Predator
5. T-100
6. Robocop
7. Punisher
8. Deathstroke
9. Riddick
10. Morpheus(Matrix)
11. Blade
12. Gambit
13. The One(Jet Li)
15. Alice(Resident Evil: Extinction)

I think you ment the T-800. wink

Assuming Morpheus is in the Matrix or has his Matrix abilities........

Uber Characters:
Elder Predator
Deathstroke
T-800
Jason Vorhees
Riddick
Robocop
Blade
Morpheus
Gambit

Dangerous Characters:
Batman
Captain America
Daredevil

Characters that likely won't make it:
Punisher
The One(Jet Li)
Alice

Basically Batman could make it on the Uber list vwith his utility belt and batsuit but doesn't have any superhuman feats. erm

Morpheus is incredibly fast, strong, intelligent, and carries a Glock 18(possibly a sword too).

Elder Yautja and Deathstroke have the TOTAL package and are probably the most likely to be at the top.

Does the T-800 have it's skin? If so characters will underestimate it. Robocop and T-800 have PERFECT aim with firearms. Robocop is slightly slow but the T-800 has enhanced speed then a normal human I'd suppose. And their tracking systems are superb. their durability and strength are very high as well.

The Elder Yautja, Deathstroke, and Captain America have weapons that could slice through anything here(except themselves) w/ ease.

DD has fighting skill and stealth but that's about it.

Gambit could potentially nuke the battlefield but......Aweswome thread. cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.