Frank Castle vs Apokolips

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
Frank Castle vs Apokolips. Frank Castle gets a GL ring and is taught for 100 years by an experienced (not the very best but a good GL) Green Lantern. He then gets taught by Big G on the construction and maintenance of the punisher robots, Frank then becomes an expert specfically in this area. Frank Castle is then given 10 Punisher robots.

Frank gets a map of the DCU and Apokolips, the map only gives basic information. He is teleporeted to an isolated area of the DCU and has two years to construct a plan to conquer Apokolips. 1 year to gain resources and tech (uses DCU map but not Apokolips). 1 year to apply the resources to the actual attack (then gains the Apokolips map).

Darkseid is informed 1 day before Frank attacks. Frank has been told if he suceeds he gets his family back.

P.S. Robots are immune to defeat via matter manipluation, or trapster substance in internal circuirty.

Inhuman
Frank Puts a bullet in DS head & blasts Desaad in the crotch with a shot gun.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Inhuman
Frank Puts a bullet in DS head & blasts Desaad in the crotch with a shot gun.

What he wins that easily? Nice sig by the way.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Alfheim
What he wins that easily? Nice sig by the way.

Well thats the way Frank would do it.

But this is basically A green lantern & 10 punisher bots vs apokalips.
He wont do it. (I didn't put much thought in my answer but he will fail i think)

Thx about the sigsmile

Bardock42
Holy shit, you guys discussed every reasonable comic topic in this world, didn't you?

Alfheim
Well thats the way Frank would do it.

But this is basically A green lantern & 10 punisher bots vs apokalips.
He wont do it. (I didn't put much thought in my answer but he will fail i think)

Thx about the sigsmile

Bro he also gets 2 years prep.....and he starts the prep with 10 punsiher robots and 100 years of training in being a GL. Silver Surfer cant beat 1 punisher robot.

Hes not going to attack Apok with 10 Punisher robots obvoulsy he is going to increase the size of his army.

Inhuman
Bro he also gets 2 years prep.....and he starts the prep with 10 punsiher robots and 100 years of training in being a GL. Silver Surfer cant beat 1 punisher robot.

I'll think about this later smile

working on a sig right now.

iceman24567
I'll think about this later smile

working on a sig right now. Make me one pretty please? As far as this thread goes Frank pretty much kills everybody.

Alfheim
Originally posted by iceman24567
Make me one pretty please? As far as this thread goes Frank pretty much kills everybody.

Yeah I just remebered that Hank and Doomsday raided Apok and almost suceeded and they didnt get any prep. I should have made it versus the DCU or something like that.

Bardock42
Yeah I just remebered that Hank and Doomsday raided Apok and almost suceeded and they didnt get any prep. I should have made it versus the DCU or something like that. Yeah. Or against DCU, Marvel Universe, Vertigo, every other Universe and the God of the Bible.

Just to be fair, you know?

TricksterPriest
Yeah I just remebered that Hank and Doomsday raided Apok and almost suceeded and they didnt get any prep. I should have made it versus the DCU or something like that.

There's a 'Punisher kills the marvel universe' comic, but that was a what-if and loaded with PIS.

2nd, this thread is funny as hell. laughing out loud But..........if you're actually serious, then go read H/P again. Henshaw is the best technopath in comics, and H/P Doomsday........well, he's a freaking beast. stick out tongue

Alfheim
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
There's a 'Punisher kills the marvel universe' comic, but that was a what-if and loaded with PIS.

2nd, this thread is funny as hell. laughing out loud But..........if you're actually serious, then go read H/P again. Henshaw is the best technopath in comics, and H/P Doomsday........well, he's a freaking beast. stick out tongue

EDIT: I just looked at the first scan of Doomsday respect thread....damn!!! At any rate Punsiher robots are still very poweful he has 10 of them and 2 years prep and his GL training and ring. Its not a stretch to say he could come up with something.

Remember Thing, Human Torch and Silver Surfer could not beat 1 Punisher robot not Doomsday level, but thats not bad for 1 robot.

Edit: Actually im not sure what to think that Darkseid that Doomsday beat was apparently an avatar of Darkseid. Hasnt Superman beaten Doomsday before? If Superman can beat Doomsday I can see a Punisher robot beating Doomsday.

TricksterPriest
You are seriously lowballing Doomsday if you think those Punisher cyborgs would do jack to him. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And no, he won't come up with anything. Go read the last page of DS's respect thread.

Alfheim
You are seriously lowballing Doomsday if you think those Punisher cyborgs would do jack to him. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I dunno man Superman fought Doomsday with a motherbox right? It gave him a sonic gun and an energy sword wasnt Superman at least able to give Doomsday a good fight?

And no, he won't come up with anything. Go read the last page of DS's respect thread.

No need to get cranky. I'll have a look.

xmarksthespot
P.S. Robots are immune to defeat via matter manipluation, or trapster substance in internal circuirty. vin If I hadn't told you that the Punisher robot was defeated by a combination of IW and Trapster aka Paste-Pot Pete's glue you'd never have put in this stipulation.

TricksterPriest
Supes got pwned by H/P. The motherbox was the only thing keeping him in the fight.

Sorry for being aggro. embarrasment I'm busy taking scans from Desaad's BZ with Quan. Apokolips tech deserves it's props.

Mr. Slippyfist
Frank baseball bats DS right in the granny sack.

Alfheim
Supes got pwned by H/P. The motherbox was the only thing keeping him in the fight.

Got scans of the fight so I can judge for myself.....ok sorry you already doing scans but if you can id like to see the fight.

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
vin If I hadn't told you that the Punisher robot was defeated by a combination of IW and Trapster aka Paste-Pot Pete's glue you'd never have put in this stipulation.

...and if I hadnt started the MA ranking thread you wouldnt be using it with part of my format, big deal.

TricksterPriest
Superman's respect thread, and DD's respect thread have the scans.

xmarksthespot
...and if I hadnt started the MA ranking thread you wouldnt be using it with part of my format, big deal. Puhlease if I hadn't taken over that thread it would have sank and sank bad. The structure and nature of it as it is now is as different as current humans are to our knuckledragging ancestors.

Anyway Punisher and his Punishers die/get erased from the Universe.

Alfheim
Puhlease if I hadn't taken over that thread it would have sank and sank bad.

and if I hadnt started it you wouldnt have had anything to run in the first place.

Alfheim

Bro I had a look at the fight. Superman lost but didnt get curbstomped. He put up a decent fight but lost cos he couldnt put him down.

Do you think Superman with motherbox > Silver Surfer, Thing, Human Torch and Mr Fantastic?

All the motherbox seemed to do is increase his HF and give him weapons. 1 Punsiher robot would probably still beat Superman with that gear.

cmack
thats alot of prep and punisher is very good with prep, i think he gets over with the gl training of 100 years, imagin frank constrructing guns from his gl ring combined with his military training,

Alfheim
Originally posted by cmack
thats alot of prep and punisher is very good with prep, i think he gets over with the gl training of 100 years, imagin frank constrructing guns from his gl ring combined with his military training,

Dont forget that it states that Frank is told that if he wins he gets his family back. Frank is already crazy and has alot of willpower with that amount of training he would probably become one of the most powerful GLs.....a parralax level is not out of the question.....

cmack
Dont forget that it states that Frank is told that if he wins he gets his family back. Frank is already crazy and has alot of willpower with that amount of training he would probably become one of the most powerful GLs.....a parralax level is not out of the question..... frank wins 100 years of gl experience is more than enough, and an accomplished gl with prep time on top of that he already great with prep

TricksterPriest
Bro I had a look at the fight. Superman lost but didnt get curbstomped. He put up a decent fight but lost cos he couldnt put him down.

Do you think Superman with motherbox > Silver Surfer, Thing, Human Torch and Mr Fantastic?

All the motherbox seemed to do is increase his HF and give him weapons. 1 Punsiher robot would probably still beat Superman with that gear.

Are you insinuating that Surfer and co. can take down H/P Doomsday? no expression

Alfheim
Are you insinuating that Surfer and co. can take down H/P Doomsday? no expression

Actually im not im saying SS + Thing + Human Torch + Mr Fantastic is at least equal to Supes with motherbox. I dont know for certain wether 1 Punisher robot could beat Doomsday but it would probably do better than Supeman with a motherbox. We could at the very least compare 1 robot to 1 Superman with box.

Doomsday did not just pimpslap supes and end the fight, supes but up a decent fight. Hell if thats what 1 supeman could do I dont think hes beating 3, 4, 5......10 no way.

Lets not forget that hes STARTS prep with just 10 robots. After 2 years he would probably have hundreds.

Several dozen Punisher robots destoryed Thanos's ship. So thanos's ship is rubbish? What would 100 Punisher robots do? erm

100s of Punsiher robots >>> H/P Doomsday. Hell not only that im pretty sure Frank would make modifications to the robots and make them even more lethal.

Phantom Zone
*bump*

grey fox
DS casually backhands Frank into the heart of the Sun.

grey fox
Actually im not im saying SS + Thing + Human Torch + Reed = Supes with Motherbox

laughing

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by grey fox
DS casually backhands Frank into the heart of the Sun.

Didnt DD terrorize Apokolips? 131

laughing

Dont see what your laughing at...the point is I can see SS and that lot doing as well as Superman did we that motherbox or possibly better.

grey fox
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Didnt DD terrorize Apokolips? 131

Dont see what your laughing at...the point is I can see SS and that lot doing as well as Superman did we that motherbox or possibly better.

Slight difference. Doomsday was a veritable Juggernaut, he was nigh-unstoppable and could evolve a resistance against anything used against him. Also DS was a dumb-ass , he took DD on in his forte (namely H2H).

Frank on the other hand is just a punk with a ring. DS eats Gls for breakfast.

Originally posted by Draco69
Darkseid easily defeated Raker Quarrigat, the greatest Green Laantern of his age (the Hal Jordan of his time, bare in mind he defeated Klibak FAR easier than Hal did, granted a rookie Hal, but Hal was still stated as signifigantly more powerful than Kyle there), catching a GL-energy powered punch from Raker, and crushing his hand, sending him scurrying off to The Gaurdians, and intimidating him so that he beleived even they stood no chance against him:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid75/p163ee3b322c7e9c542a3a7ca1e98286e/fb51e2b0.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid75/pb1005f2f5571a00c5d3180907f8a5ca5/fb51e2a8.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid75/p8ed1df167b18a98fcaa80b6e8b42830c/fb51e29e.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid75/p934ed40207a7df22723a5d18c6d38536/fb51c251.jpg

Later, Raker seeks out a rematch. He attacks Darkseid with a special weapon, utilizing his superior speed, and car

ries him into the air. Darkseid is unharmed, however, and talk as it happens. He charges up his Omega Effect, which is blocked by a GL construct. Te construct is strecthed, and bursts before the OE's power, sending them both to the floor. Raker attacks Darkseid whiel they're down there, again failing to hurt him and gets so desperate that he goes for a shovel, Darkseid charging up his OE to wipe Raker from existence, before The Gaurdians interfere using a force feild:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid75/p2ec0cdf1b1cb017f79085478de397592/fb5081e4.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid75/pa03d8479ad0d1eb67f7f2e3e728be8c9/fb5081cb.jpg

Darkseid then bargains witht em that he'll end the war if he can keep Raker as his prisoner:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid75/p95ab423ae919296eb4d36bed47618f7f/fb505ce1.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid75/pf8d3e0652f07c16af59a80c3cc9cbdd9/fb505cd9.jpg

Later, in the ish, Raker helps Orion and Kyle escape from Apokolips as Darkseid is going to OE them:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid75/p7ad5218baceb8350d6c719abde726df3/fb503f82.jpg

A scene in Walt's Orion series later had Darkseid confirm that he could've easily killed Raker while he was on Apokolips at any time, but tolerated his existence, as he's useful :

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid75/p7d9399f0e777d83f9222d976fab31889/fb503f7f.jpg

King_Mungi
evil face

1. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/orion18kebbin01.jpg

Raker

1. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/GreenLanternv380-PageGiant3pg38.jpg
2. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/GreenLanternv380-PageGiant3pg40.jpg
3. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/GreenLanternv380-PageGiant3pg41.jpg
4. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/GreenLanternv380-PageGiant3pg43.jpg
----
Grey your links don't work

grey fox
Originally posted by King_Mungi
evil face

1. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/orion18kebbin01.jpg

Raker

1. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/GreenLanternv380-PageGiant3pg38.jpg
2. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/GreenLanternv380-PageGiant3pg40.jpg
3. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/GreenLanternv380-PageGiant3pg41.jpg
4. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/GreenLanternv380-PageGiant3pg43.jpg
----
Grey your links don't work

Ahhh 'k.

Still , our point was made.

Phantom Zone

Frank on the other hand is just a punk with a ring.

Well maybe DS wins i'll see later but you obvoulsy dont know anything about the Punisher if you think hes a punk.

I take a look at the links later.

grey fox
Well maybe DS wins i'll see later but you obvoulsy dont know anything about the Punisher if you think hes a punk.

I take a look at the links later. I know about the Punisher, but giving him a ring and chucking him at Darkseid is the equivalent of giving a Punk a ring.

Phantom Zone
I know about the Punisher, but giving him a ring and chucking him at Darkseid is the equivalent of giving a Punk a ring.

Why? Willpower is one of the things that power the ring, Frank has one the greatest willpowers in the MU so when he gets the ring he wont just be a punk he would be very powerful, especially after 100 years.

What did showings scans of Raker getting pawned by DS prove? Did he have 100 years training?

Also Punisher robots are more powerful than average GLs. I would think Silver Surfer could stomp your average GL, and SS plus the FF sans Invisble Woman could not stop 1 Punisher robot.

King_Mungi
Raker was the best Green Lantern of the time, and trained the entire Corps. The Corps is what it is today, because of him.

He's not an average Lantern, he is one of the top elite

Soljer
Raker was the best Green Lantern of the time, and trained the entire Corps. The Corps is what it is today, because of him.

He's not an average Lantern, he is one of the top elite

Is Raker a native of apokalips? It certainly seemed that way in SC War.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Soljer
Is Raker a native of apokalips? It certainly seemed that way in SC War.

Nope, since the Green Lantern Corps lost the war to Apokolips the Guardians offered Raker as a trade for Darkseid to release all the other Green Lanterns he captured/defeated and that's why he was on the planet. The Guardians even removed all knowledge of Raker from the Book of Oa and erased all the memories of the Green Lanterns present at the battle. He was eventually freed by his new partner. However, he wasn't born on Apokolips

Soljer
Nope, since the Green Lantern Corps lost the war to Apokolips the Guardians offered Raker as a trade for Darkseid to release all the other Green Lanterns he captured/defeated and that's why he was on the planet. The Guardians even removed all knowledge of Raker from the Book of Oa and erased all the memories of the Green Lanterns present at the battle. He was eventually freed by his new partner. However, he wasn't born on Apokolips

Ah, I see.

Do you know what species he is? Or anything about his species in general?

King_Mungi
Ah, I see.

Do you know what species he is? Or anything about his species in general?

All he said was "My name is Raker Qarrigatt..late of the solar-system Wolsoon". I'm pretty sure that's all we know

grey fox
All he said was "My name is Raker Qarrigatt..late of the solar-system Wolsoon". I'm pretty sure that's all we know

...His system sounds like a Condiment.

jinzin

Did seriously compare Frank with a GL ring and 10 Punisher bots in part to a creature who succeeded in obliterating the entire GL corpse by itself?

WOW. shock

King_Mungi
Doomsday also was adapting to a Guardian's energy attacks, and sacrificed himself to just send Doomsday away

jinzin
100s of Punsiher robots >>> H/P Doomsday. hysterical

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA!!!!!!

rolling on floor laughing

rolling on floor laughing

Master-Borg

100s of Punsiher robots >>> H/P Doomsday. you have not the slightest clue who HP DD is, do you?

TricksterPriest
And just to point out how rediculously uber DD is, Darkseid (as per Countdown's bio on DD) did indeed get a kill on Doomsday. Who then proceeded to rez and curbstomp him from behind.

Master-Borg
And just to point out how rediculously uber DD is, Darkseid (as per Countdown's bio on DD) did indeed get a kill on Doomsday. Who then proceeded to rez and curbstomp him from behind. Was DD really killed? I mean he got up within seconds...that doesn't seem like a legitimate death.

Soljer
And just to point out how rediculously uber DD is, Darkseid (as per Countdown's bio on DD) did indeed get a kill on Doomsday. Who then proceeded to rez and curbstomp him from behind.

That is a very subjective interpretation of the bio as presented, and you must know as much.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Master-Borg
you have not the slightest clue who HP DD is, do you?

This is the version that fought Supes with motherbox right? The one that Superman actually put up a decent fight against? no expression

llagrok
lol

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by llagrok
lol

Ok are you actually going to post some arguments?

Sado22
....how many punisher threads are there anyway? mad

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Sado22
....how many punisher threads are there anyway? mad

LOL loads now I didnt start them all..... *hides*

Sado22
*tracks PZ out like Wolverine*

RRRRRRRARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ya can't hide from thee 'ol knucklehead!

llagrok
Ok are you actually going to post some arguments?

Oh I will.

Sado22
.................we have a challenger, folks no expression

Juntai

All the motherbox seemed to do is increase his HF and give him weapons. 1 Punsiher robot would probably still beat Superman with that gear. Motherboxes up your durability too, Batman mentions the motherbox protecting him when Darkseid is smashing him.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Juntai
Motherboxes up your durability too, Batman mentions the motherbox protecting him when Darkseid is smashing him.

That might be specific to Batman though. We know for certain that it gave Superman a HF, but it gives different people different stats. Superman stated that if he tried to fight DD hes a dead man so that implies nothings changed really. erm

Soljer
That might be specific to Batman though. We know for certain that it gave Superman a HF, but it gives different people different stats. Superman stated that if he tried to fight DD hes a dead man so that implies nothings changed really. erm

laughing

Yeah, a motherbox's durability amp might be specific to Batman.

And a Legion Ring might be specific to Superman. dur.

Galan007
We know for certain that it gave Superman a HF, We do?

What comic are you referencing?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Galan007
We do?

What comic are you referencing?

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o97/juggernaut666666/9-1.jpg

King_Mungi
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o97/juggernaut666666/9-1.jpg

All Motherboxes heal the user, it did it for Orion, Lightray and even Darkseid. That's nothing special

Galan007
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o97/juggernaut666666/9-1.jpg Ahh,
same one in which Superman's arm was broken near the middle of the issue -- and at the end of the issue he was still unable to use said arm? srsly

Not saying MB doesn't give it's user some sort of HF -- but in that particular comic, , there was gross inconsistency.

Phantom Zone
Ahh,
same one in which Superman's arm was broken near the middle of the issue -- and at the end of the issue he was still unable to use said arm?

Yeah, MB gave him a damn good healing factor. thumb up

Right but it was still a HF, which enabled him to fight for longer? smile

All Motherboxes heal the user, it did it for Orion, Lightray and even Darkseid. That's nothing special

Ok and why are you telling me this?

Galan007
Right but it was still a HF, which enabled him to fight for longer? smile Speculation.

Phantom Zone
Speculation.

lulz.

Galan007
lulz. Beautiful retort. thumb up

Soljer
Speculation.

It's all he's got to rely on. :-\.

Phantom Zone
Beautiful retort. thumb up

Anyway it gave him a HF, couldnt really careless about the rest of details.

xmarksthespot
lulz. Lulz at you of all people trying to use lulz. You just killed the word.

Soljer
Lulz at you of all people trying to use lulz. You just killed the word.

Tragic.

Lulz, oh how we hardly knew ye.

Galan007
couldnt really careless about the rest of details. Might that be because said details completely, and utterly, derail your argument concerning the instance in question?

smile.

Soljer
Might that be because said details completely, and utterly, derail your argument concerning the instance in question?

smile.

Oh, you.

Play nice.

Galan007
Oh, you.

Play nice. Sorry. embarrasment

Watching Equilibrium, and Boondock Saints back to back, whilst drinking a couple cups of coffee, gets me all antsy. stick out tongue

Soljer
Sorry. embarrasment

Watching Equilibrium, and Boondock Saints back to back, whilst drinking a couple cups of coffee, gets me all antsy. stick out tongue

Couple of the best movies of all time.

thumb up.

smile.

Phantom Zone
Might that be because said details completely, and utterly, derail your argument concerning the instance in question?

smile.

Ok what exactly was speculation that it gave him a HF or that it gave him a Hf that enabled him to fight for longer?

To be quite honest though its really getting off topic, but if you want to talk about it fine.

Juntai
Couple of the best movies of all time.

thumb up.

smile. cosign.

Galan007
or that it gave him a Hf that enabled him to fight for longer?
That one. smile

TricksterPriest
That is a very subjective interpretation of the bio as presented, and you must know as much.

True. But there's a considerable amount of evidence to my side. Darkseid hit DD with the Omega Beams, and DD was buried under molten rock. Darkseid had enough time to deliver a monologue (we know that this took some time because the rock cooled down) and he said DD was beyond death. Now, before this bio came out, I could only speculate that Darkseid had rendered DD unconscious, or trapped him for a time.

But with the Bio showing instances of DD's resurrections, I'd say the facts lean towards my interpretation. big grin

Phantom Zone
That one. smile

laughing

I thought as much well heres the thing, I guess you could be right, but whats really interesting is that you asked me what comic it was in that showed him to have a HF, most likely you were hoping that I wouldnt know because I dont read comics.

I show you the scan and then you started complaining about how it wasnt a decent HF. The only problem is I should have just left it at that instead of giving you something to nitpick at, then you want to give me "oh you cant bring up a decent argument", when you were moaning about the effectiveness of the HF....oh well.

llagrok
Sorry. embarrasment

John Preston kills quite a few smile

One of my favourites.

Galan007
True. But there's a considerable amount of evidence to my side. Darkseid hit DD with the Omega Beams, and DD was buried under molten rock. Darkseid had enough time to deliver a monologue (we know that this took some time because the rock cooled down) and he said DD was beyond death. Now, before this bio came out, I could only speculate that Darkseid had rendered DD unconscious, or trapped him for a time.

But with the Bio showing instances of DD's resurrections, I'd say the facts lean towards my interpretation. big grin Are you talking about the recent Countdown bio? If so, I don't recall the 'Darkseid battle' being mentioned. confused

laughing

I thought as much well heres the thing, I guess you could be right, but whats really interesting is that you asked me what comic it was in that showed him to have a HF, most likely you were hoping that I wouldnt know because I dont read comics.

I show you the scan and then you started complaining about how it wasnt a decent HF. The only problem is I should have just left it at that instead of giving you something to nitpick at, then you want to give me "oh you cant bring up a decent argument", when you were moaning about the effectiveness of the HF....oh well. Actually,
I was hoping you'd post a scan from H/P -- because I wanted to take that opportunity to point out how ridiculously inconsistent Superman's "Healing Factor", , was in said comic. smile

As for this "HF" making Superman last longer in the battle, it again, is a speculatory notion at best. smile

TricksterPriest
Galan: they showed him socking Darkseid in the face. Seems obvious to me.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/doomsdaybio1.jpg

Phantom Zone

Actually,
I was hoping you'd post a scan from H/P -- because I wanted to take that opportunity to point out how ridiculously inconsistent Superman's "HF" was in that comic. smile

Ok so the thread is FC vs Apokolips but you wanna point out to me that Supermans HF is inconsistent when I already showed you that he did have a HF? I couldnt careless wether it was inconsistent, you aksed wether he had one I showed you the scan...geeezzz

As for this "HF" making Superman last longer in the battle, that again, is speculatory at best. smile

Well I dunno it healed his shoulder and he needed his shoulder to swing the sword properly. *shrug*

Galan007
Galan: they showed him socking Darkseid in the face. Seems obvious to me. But there's no actual mention that DD was killed by the OB.

Just a couple background pics of DD whooping on Darkseid/Imperiex Probes.. *shrugs*

Well I dunno it healed his shoulder and he needed his shoulder to swing the sword properly. *shrug* But the "healing factor" in question did absolutely nothing for Superman's broken arm? srsly

See what I mean about the "HF" being a hit-and-miss argument?

Phantom Zone

But the "healing factor" in question did absolutely nothing for Superman's broken arm? srsly

See what I mean about the "HF" being a hit-and-miss argument?

Not really just means it was rubbish.

TricksterPriest
But there's no actual mentioning that DD was killed by the OB.

Just a couple background pics of DD whooping on Darkseid/Imperiex Probes..*shrugs*

But the "healing factor" in question did absolutely nothing for Superman's broken arm? See what I mean about the "HF" being a hit-and-miss argument? srsly

Admitted, it's an interpretation and there's no concrete statement (unless you go by what Darkseid said), but there's way too much evidence, circumstantial or otherwise, to say that DD was unaffected. And if my view is an interpretation, at least it has enough evidence to be valid and not wild speculation.

As for the HF, there was a healing factor. But yeah, it was inconsistent. I've seen motherboxes work fairly quickly on healing someone. It was not working that fast on Supes. Then again, consider who he was fighting. stick out tongue

Galan007
Not really just means it was rubbish. There you go! smile

Admitted, it's an interpretation and there's no concrete statement (unless you go by what Darkseid said), but there's way too much evidence, circumstantial or otherwise, to say that DD was unaffected. And if my view is an interpretation, at least it has enough evidence to be valid and not wild speculation. But there's no solid evidence that DD was killed by Darkseid...

I mean,
If you want to go by those background pics from the DD bio, then an Imperiex Probe must have also been responsible for killing DD, right?

See what I'm getting at? srsly

Phantom Zone
There you go! smile

Yeah but im not being bad....I dont care. Its not even a Superman vs Apokolips thread...I just dont see how this information helps me at all in this thread. erm

Galan007
Yeah but im not being bad....I dont care. Its not even a Superman vs Apokolips thread...I just dont see how this information helps me at all in this thread. erm It doesn't.

I just saw that it had been mentioned, is all. smile

TricksterPriest
There you go! smile

But there's no solid evidence that DD was killed by Darkseid...

I mean,
If you want to go by those background pics from the DD bio, then an Imperiex Probe must have also been responsible for killing DD, right?

See what I'm getting at? srsly

No solid evidence, but alot of circumstantial evidence and statements. Not to mention the time lapse as evidenced by the rock cooling.

Phantom Zone
It doesn't.

I just saw that it had been mentioned, is all. smile roll eyes (sarcastic) Thanx

Galan007
Not to mention the time lapse as evidenced by the rock cooling. After DS stopped his OB attack, all he had time to say was, "at the feet of Darkseid", before DD had already busted through the rubble.

So there was what? A 5 word time lapse? srsly

King_Mungi
In all honesty Doomsday was down for abit, as the OE sent him flying a good distance, and then Darkseid walked over and then said his words.

How long was Doomsday down? No flipping clue, so stop asking mad

smile

Galan007
How long was Doomsday down? No flipping clue, so stop asking mad

smile How long was he down in Canadian time? umm

Phantom Zone
durhulk

King_Mungi
How long was he down in Canadian time? hmm

With exchange rate as it is now, October sound right?

Galan007
With exchange rate as it is now, October sound right? thumb up

Soljer

But with the Bio showing instances of DD's resurrections, I'd say the facts lean towards my interpretation. big grin

Of course you'd make such a claim.

But as Galan has already shown, such an interpretation is speculatory at best.

Juntai
Kid One:
Bam Spiderman goes down
Bam Daredevil goes down.
All them niggas is goin down.
Punisher be takin' they ass out.

Kid Two:
X Men take out the Punisher.

Kid One:
X Men baby stuff holmes.
All they costumes and powers aint shit.
Punisher the real dope homie.

Kid Three:
Word, I seen a seven foot tall white terminator nigga
With twenty guns on my roof just the other day.

Kid One:
Punisher be takin' out all your stupid heros.
He be sayin'
Bam
Bam bam
take that nigga
Bam bam

Phantom Zone
Kid One:
Bam Spiderman goes down
Bam Daredevil goes down.
All them niggas is goin down.
Punisher be takin' they ass out.

Kid Two:
X Men take out the Punisher.

Kid One:
X Men baby stuff holmes.
All they costumes and powers aint shit.
Punisher the real dope homie.

Kid Three:
Word, I seen a seven foot tall white terminator nigga
With twenty guns on my roof just the other day.

Kid One:
Punisher be takin' out all your stupid heros.
He be sayin'
Bam
Bam bam
take that nigga
Bam bam

Ok brilliant.

Juntai
I take it you never listened to Big Punisher.
That was the opening track on his classic album.

Phantom Zone
I take it you never listened to Big Punisher.
That was the opening track on his classic album.

Know ive listened to Pun I just never got the album.

Phantom Zone
Oii!!!!!!!! Frank can still win this.....maybe.

Master-Borg
jeez, you're basically a Punisher loving version of Battlehammer...

Phantom Zone
jeez, you're basically a Punisher loving version of Battlehammer...

Not really im quite ignorant of DC so thats why this thread might seem spite. At any rate you didnt make convincing arguments.

Edit: Ermm think im gonna read the DS respect thread.

Creshosk
Not really im quite ignorant That's for sure.

of DC so thats why this thread might seem spite. At any rate you didnt make convincing arguments. Just because nobody has convinced you doesn't mean that they are incorrect.

Oh I know since you have no way to retort me you'll dig up the past again won't you? Yeah that's your style.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Creshosk
That's for sure.

Just because nobody has convinced you doesn't mean that they are incorrect.

Oh I know since you have no way to retort me you'll dig up the past again won't you? Yeah that's your style.

Anyway like I said....I dont know much about DC....im going to read the DS respect thread.

Master-Borg
Anyway like I said....I dont know much about DC....im going to read the DS respect thread. read up on the omega beam laughing out loud

Phantom Zone
read up on the omega beam laughing out loud

Er ok but hasnt Superman beaten DS before and thats not even the current Superman.

Master-Borg
Er ok but hasnt Superman beaten DS before and thats not even the current Superman. but superman isn't in this battle confused

Creshosk
but superman isn't in this battle confused He's implying that Frank with a GL ring and 10 punisher bots would be at least on par with if not better than Superman. ignoring the fact that the darker personalities like those of batman andthe green arrow had problems with contorlling the ring to be as effective as those like hal.

Phantom Zone
He's implying that Frank with a GL ring and 10 punisher bots would be at least on par with if not better than Superman. ignoring the fact that the darker personalities like those of batman andthe green arrow had problems with contorlling the ring to be as effective as those like hal.

They didnt get taught for 100 years...hell even when Batman used it for the first time he had some control.

Creshosk
They didnt get taught for 100 years...hell even when Batman used it for the first time he had some control. You seem to think that makes a difference.

Phantom Zone
You seem to think that makes a difference.

Yes I do. People tend to get better over time since Batman has a strong willpower over a 100 years im sure he can deal with it. Hell your pals though that Frank Catsle could beat the Thing after 1yrs training so yeah I think he will get better.

Hell I should just change it to a red power ring and just end ithe debate. Anyway I think iml going to close it and change it for a red power ring. If I change the stipulations now people will start b*tching.

King_Mungi
Edit: Ermm think im gonna read the DS respect thread.

thumb up

Anyway I think iml going to close it and change it for a red power ring.

Red Lantern needs pure rage and anger to activate it

Phantom Zone
thumb up

Er yes biut your posts about DS beating Gls does not neccesarily rpove that DS wins because he still has the Punisher robots. erm

Red Lantern needs pure rage and anger to activate it

What they got go beserk?

King_Mungi
Er yes biut your posts about DS beating Gls does not neccesarily rpove that DS wins because he still has the Punisher robots. erm

What they got go beserk?

I suggest you read on then

We don't fully know yet as a Red Lantern just appeared, but all we know it's powered by rage and anger

Phantom Zone
I suggest you read on then

Ok I will but your here now and you havnet provided me with enough evidence to say DS wins. no expression

We don't fully know yet as a Red Lantern just appeared, and it's powered by rage and anger

Yeah you dont know as fully yet, but you do know its powered by hate Im assuming that as time porgresses we will see people use the ring in various of ways. Punisher has plenty of rage so he should be very good at using it.

King_Mungi
Ok I will but your here now and you havnet provided me with enough evidence to say DS wins. no expression

Yeah you dont know as fully yet, but you do know its powered by hate Im assuming that as time porgresses we will see people use the ring in various of ways. Punisher has plenty of rage so he should be very good at using it.

Your attacking Darkseid on Apokolips, that's bad news as with his technology he attacked and seriously hurt the Source ie. God.

Ok? All I am saying what the Red Lantern does not about if Punisher can use it or not

Phantom Zone
Your attacking Darkseid on Apokolips, that's bad news as with his technology he attacked and seriously hurt the Source ie. God.

Yeah but I would think he would need to amp up for that.....

Ok? All I am saying what the Red Lantern does not about if Punisher can use it or not

Ok but from what we know probably.

King_Mungi
Yeah but I would think he would need to amp up for that.....

Ok but from what we know probably.

He didn't have to amp that's why is was so impressive. He flipped a switch and BAM the Source was under attack. The technology on the planet is amazing, they even used it to command and take control over a Promethian Giant who dwarfs the size of the Earth

Hopefully we get some more insight soon

Phantom Zone
He didn't have to amp that's why is was so impressive. He flipped a switch and BAM the Source was under attack. The technology on the planet is amazing, they even used it to command and take control over a Promethian Giant who dwarfs the size of the Earth

Hopefully we get some more insight soon

How comes they couldnt stop Doomsday?

King_Mungi
How comes they couldnt stop Doomsday?

It's a comic, haha kinda uneventful for a mini if Darkseid just ended it right away. The most logical choice they could have done was BFR and they have the power to do so...oh well

Phantom Zone
It's a comic, haha kinda uneventful for a mini if Darkseid just ended it right away. The most logical choice they could have done was BFR and they have the power to do so...oh well

Well I guess Apokolips like characters has different showings. Bare in mind though that Punisher could make 1000s of Punisher robots. Several dozen of those desrtroyed Thanos Sanctuary via self destruct and ive probably told you 1 robot gave Thing, SS, Mr Fantastic and Human Torch hell.

I can see Frank giving DS a hard time. Also another option is that he can create himself an exoskeleton from Punisher robot parts as well as using the GL ring for power...he would be pretty tough to beat.

King_Mungi
Considering who Darkseid has incinerated or seriously hurt with just his Omega Beams, I don't see how Frank can beat him.

Phantom Zone
Considering who Darkseid has incinerated or seriously hurt with just his Omega Beams, I don't see how Frank can beat him.

Hasnt Superman resisted the Omega Beam?

Soljer
Hanst Superman resisted the Omega Beam?

Superman has also saved the omniverse, and defeated multiple multiversal threats on his own.

Superman is always the exception to DC - never the rule.

Phantom Zone
*Comes back from DS respect thread*

errmmmmm..... embarrasment Franks gonna need more stuff!

Sado22
Frank wins unless apokolips get prep stick out tongue

Sam Z
Phantom Zone why do you try to debate comics you haven't read?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Sam Z
Phantom Zone why do you try to debate comics you haven't read?

Im bored. no expression Besides sometimes its not even for me to debate ive set up some threads and I leave it up for other people to discuss it. Besides I did do some background reading but not that much admittedly.

Sam Z
Well when your bored go read the comics because you kind of make yourself seem stupid dude, when I don't think you are. erm

Sam Z
Just read first page. I take back what I said.

Sado22
Sam Z you FOO! how dare you ignore my presence in this thread?! mad

Sam Z
thumb down

Sado22
er...........you don't remember me....?! cry

Sam Z
I do yeah.

SuperiorTech
bump

Deadline
Are you trying to get me banned? erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.