create your own mephisto deal!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORD B
just a bit of fun smile
you are mephisto and can make deals to any one within reason, in the comic universe via a sacrifice on their part.
who would you offer a deal too and what would you want in return?
for arguments sake lets just say mephisto can fulfill his part of the bargain regardless the task.
heres a few a came up with

dr doom
in exchange the death of the fantastic four,mephisto can reclaim his mothers soul

silver surfer
he can be with his wife again on his home planet but galactus can devour earth

hulk
his wife and unborn child are alive well,but his best friend rick dies

iron man
his life in exchange for caps

batman
his parents never died,but all the good work in gotham he did will be undone

who would take the deal?
what can you think up?

roughrider
Daredevil.
He gets his sight back, his identity secret again, and Karen Page alive -
but she gets married to the Kingpin, and he works for him as a lawyer with Bullseye as his superior.

Neo Darkhalen
He restores the X-men and Spider-Man comics back to how they were before this dreadful mess starting in 2001 and in return he takes Joe Q's soul.

Oh wait...

grey fox
Joey Q
Any and all respect the fans and general public has for him, in return for his favorite character to be reduced back to the shambling useless lump that we've all seen a thousand times.

Neo Darkhalen
Eddie Brock gets the Venom symbiote back, but Spider-man is already dead killed by another villain.

King Kandy
Originally posted by grey fox
Joey Q
Any and all respect the fans and general public has for him, in return for his favorite character to be reduced back to the shambling useless lump that we've all seen a thousand times.
I think that one actually happened...

Endless Mike
I'd help Thanos take over the universe in return for a cosmic cube

Oh wait....

Rewmac
Wolverine gets Jean to love him, but in exchange he is stripped of mutant powers and any villian he killed will be alive.

skyfather
Originally posted by LORD B
just a bit of fun smile
you are mephisto and can make deals to any one within reason, in the comic universe via a sacrifice on their part.
who would you offer a deal too and what would you want in return?
for arguments sake lets just say mephisto can fulfill his part of the bargain regardless the task.
heres a few a came up with

dr doom
in exchange the death of the fantastic four,mephisto can reclaim his mothers soul

silver surfer
he can be with his wife again on his home planet but galactus can devour earth

hulk
his wife and unborn child are alive well,but his best friend rick dies

iron man
his life in exchange for caps

batman
his parents never died,but all the good work in gotham he did will be undone

who would take the deal?
what can you think up?

doom-yes
surfer-no
hulk-no
ironman-yes
batman-no

Martian_mind
i'd give Batman the deal that Jason never died on the condition that he never met Batman at all.

Mars never died on the condition that Jonn never went to earth.

Krypton never blew up,so Superman stayed put.'

Disappear
the only one of the original examples who might take the deal, as i see it, is batman. if his parents never died, the "good" he did in gotham might not have needed to be done as it was. unless this is one of those "everything else stays the same but you" things. hulk might've, but since we don't know who/what the hulk is currently, and banner seems un-hulked, it'd be hard to say.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by King Kandy
I think that one actually happened...

You should change your name to Sherlock Holmes.

roughrider
Originally posted by Disappear
the only one of the original examples who might take the deal, as i see it, is batman. if his parents never died, the "good" he did in gotham might not have needed to be done as it was. unless this is one of those "everything else stays the same but you" things. hulk might've, but since we don't know who/what the hulk is currently, and banner seems un-hulked, it'd be hard to say.

I agree; of your original five, only Batman would be tempted to say yes. Hulk would wrestle with it, but wouldn't kill off Rick just to get what he wants. And Doom would certainly say no - he fought Mephisto for decades to free his mother. He wouldn't send her back. It would also be acknowledging he can't best Reed Richards & the others on his own, which he'll never admit to.

LORD B
Originally posted by roughrider
I agree; of your original five, only Batman would be tempted to say yes. Hulk would wrestle with it, but wouldn't kill off Rick just to get what he wants. And Doom would certainly say no - he fought Mephisto for decades to free his mother. He wouldn't send her back. It would also be acknowledging he can't best Reed Richards & the others on his own, which he'll never admit to.

good point about doom.but imo he would say yes because of his hatred for reed and the fact he already freed his mothers soul once, he would believe he could do it again,even without stranges help. his ego would get in the way of his judgement.

roughrider
Originally posted by LORD B
good point about doom.but imo he would say yes because of his hatred for reed and the fact he already freed his mothers soul once, he would believe he could do it again,even without stranges help. his ego would get in the way of his judgement.

Maybe. I think there are lines Doom wouldn't cross to get what he wants. Playing ping-pong with his mother's soul would be one.

Entity
Originally posted by roughrider
Maybe. I think there are lines Doom wouldn't cross to get what he wants. Playing ping-pong with his mother's soul would be one. Agreed No way would Doom risk his mother's soul or admit he can't take Reed on his own.

Mr. Slippyfist
Thanos:
He brings Cap back to life in exchange for Mephisto's soul...

shifty

Entity
I'll read acknowledge Sins Past and Thanos gets 5 hours to show Joe Quesada true pain and suffering! shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.