Being old. Hiker's struggle. Noobs calling me a pedo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
Okay, I was just called a pedophile by some ****head noob who is probably trying to give himself a bj right now.

Anytime I make fun of some idiot noob, and not all are idiots, but whenever I make fun of one, and it's probably the same person, they call me a pedophile just because I'm 34 years old and I hang out here.

For the record, I am not a pedophile, pedos make me more sick than probably anything, and I would probably beat the shit out of a pedo if they ever f***ked with anyong here.

The truth is, I'm just hella immature, that's why I hang here. cool

*T*
laughing

The Grey Fox
Don't take notice of those idiots man srug you're too awesome for them

Neo Darkhalen
Same here.

Rodgort
Originally posted by The Grey Fox

SelphieT
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Okay, I was just called a pedophile by some ****head noob who is probably trying to give himself a bj right now.

Anytime I make fun of some idiot noob, and not all are idiots, but whenever I make fun of one, and it's probably the same person, they call me a pedophile just because I'm 34 years old and I hang out here.

For the record, I am not a pedophile, pedos make me more sick than probably anything, and I would probably beat the shit out of a pedo if they ever f***ked with anyong here.

I love you TH! There is no way in hell you're a pedo anyways. You are teh coolzorz.

You should tell me which noob called you that. I'll give 'em a Selphie's Holiday Punch In The Face!

=Tired Hiker=
Well thanks guys, and sometimes I think maybe I shouldn't hang here because it might seem weird to some people, but then I get bored and there's nothing else to do, and this place is very entertaining. So, whats a guy supposed to do?

Mairuzu
explain why you.. touched me sad

oh wait im not a kid..

nvm smile

The Grey Fox
30's isn't old anyway thumb up

Neo Darkhalen
Nope.

Röland
Originally posted by SelphieT
I love you TH! There is no way in hell you're a pedo anyways. You are teh coolzorz.

You should tell me which noob called you that. I'll give 'em a Selphie's Holiday Punch In The Face!

But Selphie, the holidays are over!

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by SelphieT

I'll hold him down, you Jap slap him. evil face

*T*
Don't listen to what assholes say. Your having fun screw him.

Lady Fox

Glad to have you here big grin

MR.Grum

The truth is, I'm just hella immature, that's why I hang here. cool <_< im more immatuer than you.

Grinning Goku
**** noobs. I'm 23 and I have 15 year old ******* calling me old.

Neo Darkhalen
Oh so true.

Dustin [Tsure]

Neo Darkhalen
Here here.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
**** noobs. I'm 23 and I have 15 year old ******* calling me old. laughing

Rogue Jedi

The truth is, I'm just hella immature, that's why I hang here. cool dood, we know this, dont let some A hole noob get to you.

Neo Darkhalen
Trolls do it for a reason, they are sad so they try to deface you.

I know it must have been sad to hear that, but to be fair you are part of KMC more so then some of us.

DarkC

ur a pedo

nub

TRH

U Groomer

The Pict

34! You're practically a spring chicken! Don't take any notice of these idiots.
In fact tell us who they are so we can all bash them shakefist

Piggle Humsy
My poor lil Tiker petpet

we all know it is really Mclovin who is the pedo don't worry _huggle_

awesome

BackFire
I love you, TH.

Leave the baby ****ing to me, and all will be well, friend.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by BackFire
I love you, TH.

Leave the baby ****ing to me, and all will be well, friend.

laughing out loud No prob. I don't want to disturb the balance. big grin

Robtard

Ha!

McLovin
They call me a pedo too.

I wonder why?

Weirdos.

Rogue Jedi
teenage boys going through puberty, plain and simple.

ragesRemorse

I dont know why they are calling you a pedophile. I've never told on you confused

McLovin
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
My poor lil Tiker petpet

awesome

haermm

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
My poor lil Tiker petpet

awesome

At least he's brave enough. I almost wish I had it in me. Well, I wish I had it in her actually.

haermm

McLovin
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
At least he's brave enough. I almost wish I had it in me. Well, I wish I had it in her actually.

haermm

hysterical

It's like takin candy from a baby.

Strangelove
All hail Preston, may he never leave notworthy

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Strangelove
All hail Preston, may he never leave notworthy indeed.

=Tired Hiker=
Well, I hail you guys. You guys rock my internet world. notworthy

Rogue Jedi
Well, I hail you guys. You guys rock my internet world. notworthy you damn whore.

A Trollop
Well thanks guys, and sometimes I think maybe I shouldn't hang here because it might seem weird to some people,

No weirder than hanging round the school gates ten years after leaving it. erm

I'm sure you'd chat to kids young enough to be your own off the net and no one including thier parents would find it strange erm

I guess you have a lot in common with them erm

Rogue Jedi
hello, number 5.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by A Trollop
No weirder than hanging round the school gates ten years after leaving it. erm

I'm sure you'd chat to kids young enough to be your own off the net and no one including thier parents would find it strange erm

I guess you have a lot in common with them erm

I guess your back, and you are still a douche bag who has no conception of how to interact with people of all ages on a movie forum.

Rogue Jedi
I guess your back, and you are still a douche bag who has no conception of how to interact with people of all ages on a movie forum. he should have been the brown stain on the mattress.

A Trollop
I guess your back, and you are still a douche bag who has no conception of how to interact with people of all ages on a movie forum.

You're back? My back?

I guess you can't even help with homework. erm

Rogue Jedi
You're back? My back?

I guess you can't even help with homework. erm so hows that puberty thing coming?

A Trollop
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
he should have been the brown stain on the mattress.

Are you also in you thirties?

A Trollop
so hows that puberty thing coming?

How's?

Rogue Jedi
Are you also in you thirties? did momma drop you on your head as a child? did she not breast feed you?

A Trollop
Puberty is great, it's a rollercoaster ride of hormones. I love zits and mood swings.

*T*
WTF is going on here?

Rogue Jedi
Puberty is great, it's a rollercoaster ride of hormones. I love zits and mood swings. mhm.....and what do you hope to accomplish by bashing one of this forums most awesome members?

A Trollop
did momma drop you on your head as a child? did she not breast feed you?

I'll take that as a "yes I am also in my thirties".

You're to cool for school.

=Tired Hiker=
Are you also in you thirties?

So here you are, no one actually knows your age, you could be 79 for all we know. At least RJ and I aren't trying to hide our age or anything. And at least we don't have to make a new sock everyday in order to troll the internet. Damn I feel sorry for you. God, what a loser.

Rogue Jedi
I'll take that as a "yes I am also in my thirties".

You're to cool for school. 15, 25, 35, 45, 55, what difference does it make? who writes the golden set of rules when it comes to this? You sound like quite the conformist to me.

A Trollop
mhm.....and what do you hope to accomplish by bashing one of this forums most awesome members?

What, you mean the old guy? Whose bashed him? He reminds me of Charlie Manson, hanging with all his "younger" friends or is it the weird older guy who turns up to high school parties? I forget!

Rogue Jedi
What, you mean the old guy? Whose bashed him? He reminds me of Charlie Manson, hanging with all his "younger" friends or is it the weird older guy who turns up to high school parties? I forget! I fail to see what business this is of yours.

A Trollop
15, 25, 35, 45, 55, what difference does it make? who writes the golden set of rules when it comes to this? You sound like quite the conformist to me.

Age is just a number? Lol, no it isn't....

So you're in your thirties? What do you have in common with teens like me?

=Tired Hiker=
What, you mean the old guy? Whose bashed him? He reminds me of Charlie Manson, hanging with all his "younger" friends or is it the weird older guy who turns up to high school parties? I forget!

Dude you are such an idiot. Get a life. Your probably the oldest one here. Do yourself a favor and move out of your mom's basement.

Rogue Jedi

So you're in your thirties? What do you have in common with teens like me? Age, in fact, IS just a number, unless you are shallow enough to get hung up on shit like that. I hang out younger people, people my age, and older people, I can relate to all of them.

=Tired Hiker=

So you're in your thirties? What do you have in common with teens like me?

Not everyone here is a teen, and I doubt you are. Plus, no one but you seems to care or notice this invented age issue of yours. Dude, you are the one with Manson dendancies, stalking around ... god you suck.

A Trollop
I fail to see what business this is of yours.

Cool it "dude". I've said my peice. You have fun with the younguns, i'm sure their parents would find nothing weird about you and the old dude hanging with them off the web. erm

A Trollop
Not everyone here is a teen, and I doubt you are. Plus, no one but you seems to care or notice this invented age issue of yours. Dude, you are the one with Manson dendancies, stalking around ... god you suck.

Whatever a dendancie is?

=Tired Hiker=
Cool it "dude". I've said my peice. You have fun with the younguns, i'm sure their parents would find nothing weird about you and the old dude hanging with them off the web. erm

Okay, go bye bye now, idiot. You probably are a parent of someone here.

Rogue Jedi
Cool it "dude". I've said my peice. You have fun with the younguns, i'm sure their parents would find nothing weird about you and the old dude hanging with them off the web. erm sure, I'll do just that, Be sure to look me up when you sock again after they ban your sorry ass.

I have half a mind to kick your father so hard in the nuts he cant foul the earth with another like you.

A Trollop
Cya old guys.

Have fun with the younguns.

erm

Rogue Jedi
Cya old guys.

Have fun with the younguns.

erm Bye, make sure to tell your mom to swallow next time. fu

Rogue Jedi
Okay, go bye bye now, idiot. You probably are a parent of someone here. crylaugh or someones BF.

A Trollop
Age, in fact, IS just a number, unless you are shallow enough to get hung up on shit like that. I hang out younger people, people my age, and older people, I can relate to all of them.

Age is just a number? Age of consent? erm

Anyhow, I guess you like the younguns - as you keep getting older, but, they just stay the same. Right? wink

It's not cool really though, is it?

no expression

WrathfulDwarf
I'm 31.

You can call me Larry Clark.

*troll remove*

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I'm 31.

You can call me Larry Clark.

*troll remove* you sniped his ass. laughing

WrathfulDwarf
OH NOEZ! HE'S CALLING DA KOPS ON MEEEE!!!!!

Rogue Jedi
OH NOEZ! HE'S CALLING DA KOPS ON MEEEE!!!!! crylaugh I take it you know who they were before?

McLovin
Damn, I missed all the fun.

Rogue Jedi
WD popped a cap in dat ass.

WrathfulDwarf
crylaugh I take it you know who they were before?

In his world...

...Me pressing the ban button translates to molesting. Oh, what else can these trolls come up with next?

Trolls---->roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
In his world...

...Me pressing the ban button translates to molesting. Oh, what else can these trolls come up with next?

Trolls---->roll eyes (sarcastic) we all wanna know who, but we know you cant say. damn oath of secrecy!!! mad

Syren
I suddenly feel old. Damn you, stupid n00bs! whyioutgha

In all seriousness, though, if undercover agents for Catch That Pedo were ever to make KMC their temporary home, they'd have a field day due to the disgusting conversations occurring on a daily basis between, well, Backfire and Schecter. Mainly.

It'd be the end of KMC as we know it sad

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Syren
I suddenly feel old. Damn you, stupid n00bs! whyioutgha

In all seriousness, though, if undercover agents for Catch That Pedo were ever to make KMC their temporary home, they'd have a field day due to the disgusting conversations occurring on a daily basis between, well, Backfire and Schecter. Mainly.

It'd be the end of KMC as we know it sad Dont let them get to you, you are above that petty shit.

Now make me some pancakes, you old hag. stick out tongue

InnerRise
EDIT

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Discos
Dude, TH, you are a legend round these parts. 34 and on the forum? big wow man, there are really older people on here.

No need to get so wound up by n00bs and start a thread like this.

Everyone is entitled to join these here awesome forums and discuss all things great...like n00bz being bone-idle.

Rogue Jedi
does bone idle mean what I think it means?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.