Kain runs Ultimate Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Furion
Kain has Soul Reaver with no powerz, can only steal souls when the being is weakened, and his powers are mist (can be damaged), and jump. Has limited fury power.

Round 1: Mannorath (or however you spell it)
Round 2: Demon Illidan
Round 3: Night Terror
Round 4: Olcadan
Round 5: Baal
Round 6: Zeratul
Round 7: Final Form Sora (with Ultima and Oblivion Keyblade)

Lady Fox
That is one weak Kain. Might very possibly stay at Mannoroth yes

Furion
bUt K41N 1$ D4 UB3Rz!111111 H3 1n$t4nTly w1n$ th3 g4unTl3t b3C4u$3 h3'$ K41n

Lady Fox
You removed like.... 95% of his strength. You then put him up against one of the mightiest mortals in Warcraft's history as first match stick out tongue

Furion
Well apparantly Kain can stand against the Lich King.

Lady Fox
Because he thought the Soul Reaver could drain his soul and he got assistance by Raziel stick out tongue

Although, you made him even weaker in this thread than in that thread smile

Burning thought
i think hell stop at Demon illidan, i think Kain has the base attributes of incredible speed and skilled use of his jumping should allow him to take on Mannaroth only due to the demons size and overall shape would be beneficial to a character fighting him, like kain...

however he stops at 2 imo, Demon illidan is like the strongest illidan and hes faster, powerful etc etc

Zeratul, Baal and maybe Olcadan may be able to be beaten by kain especially Baal and Zeratul (baal perhaps less so)

not sure about Sora

but this isnt rly kain....

Furion
For the Demon fight Kain can go about the same speed as Illidan and can fly too but only for that fight. If he's using his powers he goes normal speed though

Burning thought
what powers? all hes got is mist and jump, this is not really kain, as Lady said youve taken everything off of kain just to see how far he can go

Kain as i said before Mannaroth, but i dont think he could take on illidan at this weakened state, Demon Illidan and Night Terror are the ones i know would be a trouble for this kain anyway, the rest i could probably strategoise a way of Kain winning tactically but since he has barely any powers it wouldnt be an easy win for any of them

Lady Fox
Considering Kain's speed as seen in the video a while back, I could agree against Mannoroth. Mannoroth is horribly mighty, but he is big and with Kain's speed he could use that to his advantage.

EvilAngel
He's not that slow. They you have to remember how big he is, so the cleaving range is pretty big. I don't think this kain could beat him.

Though you have to admit, you've stripped kain of most of his powers

Burning thought
no i strongly belive Kain would easily take Mannaroth, the only one mainly because although he has long range, in kains eyes this wont be quick, kain can move incredibly quickly and with the jump power can leap a good 10 metres or so maybe more in one jump, so he could get on the fiends head from ground level in a leap quck enough to take mannroth off guard

but this kain is not really kain, hes got hardly any powers, but i suppose a full powered kain is a difficult character to place in a battle or gauntlet

Furion
I just wanted to see how he would fair against these guys without all the normaly instant death powerz.

Burning thought
round 2 i thinks

eveything after he has a lot higher chance of beating, maybe not Baal and nightterror but Olcadan, Zeratal are imo not likely winners, Olcadan is just a O rly owl made into a man stick out tongue

Furion
But he could beat Night Terror and challenged the gods themselves.

Lady Fox
Originally posted by EvilAngel
He's not that slow. They you have to remember how big he is, so the cleaving range is pretty big. I don't think this kain could beat him.

Though you have to admit, you've stripped kain of most of his powers Originally posted by Burning thought
no i strongly belive Kain would easily take Mannaroth, the only one mainly because although he has long range, in kains eyes this wont be quick, kain can move incredibly quickly and with the jump power can leap a good 10 metres or so maybe more in one jump, so he could get on the fiends head from ground level in a leap quck enough to take mannroth off guard

but this kain is not really kain, hes got hardly any powers, but i suppose a full powered kain is a difficult character to place in a battle or gauntlet

In the long run, I can see Kain win if he got his physical abilities still. Mannoroth however will NOT make it easy. If Kain jumps, Mannoroth will slice. He is not a slow creeper, just because he is big. In order for Kain to win, he will need to use his agility to the limit and strategical sense to maximum. Mannoroth is no childsplay and not considered one of the most dangerous members of Burning Legion for nothing.

No childsplay at all. Not at endurance, mind, speed nor strength. I can see him be defeated by Kain though, but not only will Kain have a hard time, but he will also get to work for a long time. Mannoroth charged armies without bothering dodging their attacks. He threw groups of ten to twenty with a single swipe and no effort. His stomps alone causes earthquaking.

Also, he is swinging with one hand. If Kain gets to close, nothing stops Mannoroth from grasping him with the other hand. Kain probably will make it in the end, but only if he use caution.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Furion
But he could beat Night Terror and challenged the gods themselves.

who Owl man? and if i remember correctly the Gods owned him and made him into that owl head

Originally posted by Lady Fox
In the long run, I can see Kain win if he got his physical abilities still. Mannoroth however will NOT make it easy. If Kain jumps, Mannoroth will slice. He is not a slow creeper, just because he is big. In order for Kain to win, he will need to use his agility to the limit and strategical sense to maximum. Mannoroth is no childsplay and not considered one of the most dangerous members of Burning Legion for nothing.

No childsplay at all. Not at endurance, speed nor strength. I can see him be defeated by Kain though, but not only will Kain have a hard time, but he will also get to work for a long time. Mannoroth charged armies without bothering dodging their attacks. He threw groups of ten to twenty with a single swipe and no effort. His stomps alone causes earthquaking.

Also, he is swinging with one hand. If Kain gets to close, nothing stops Mannoroth from grasping him with the other hand. Kain probably will make it in the end, but only if he use caution.

hes not that quick, Mannaroths cleave arm coming around in a slice is a large object, Kain is quick, he could easily dodge most blows from mannaroth and with the abilities provided could easily hide away from mannaroth and sneak to him in the mist form, i dont think it will be difficult for kain, the guy would be on the giants back in no time, then fomr there on Mannaroth is doomed, and throwing ten or twenty what? Nosgothian vampires who are faster than he is in comparison and possibly equelly strong or simple foot soldiers?

if Mannaroth grasps kain, he is going to get a nasty surprise as kain leaps onto his head or back from the beats hand, he would have to get a lucky slash to defeat kain

Lady Fox
Oh I do not think Kain lose against him if he does his moves right. But he is not fighting some puny clumsy beast here. If Mannoroth grasps Kain, he will more or less crush his entire body in his hand.
As for Mannoroth's blows, he did not even touch Thrall and with one strike in the ground he was launched far backwards from the friction of the impact.

There is more to Mannoroth than a clumsy body and muscles. He is not stupid, nor is he inexperienced in combat. Kain will have to work real hard to beat him.

Burning thought
Oh I do not think Kain lose against him if he does his moves right. But he is not fighting some puny clumsy beast here. If Mannoroth grasps Kain, he will more or less crush his entire body in his hand.
As for Mannoroth's blows, he did not even touch Thrall and with one strike in the ground he was launched far backwards from the friction of the impact.

There is more to Mannoroth than a clumsy body and muscles. He is not stupid, nor is he inexperienced in combat. Kain will have to work real hard to beat him.

what feats of strength has Mannaroth shown? ofc he s a big muscular thing but has he shown feats of strength in the books?

he doesnt have to be a big clumsy beast, thats not what i think of him as , i know he is a powerful and well respected figuire amongst the burning legion but if hes outclassed in speed, he isnt going to be able to react or move fast enough to use any of this and kain in Elder form would rock him in speed

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Burning thought
what feats of strength has Mannaroth shown? ofc he s a big muscular thing but has he shown feats of strength in the books?

he doesnt have to be a big clumsy beast, thats not what i think of him as , i know he is a powerful and well respected figuire amongst the burning legion but if hes outclassed in speed, he isnt going to be able to react or move fast enough to use any of this and kain in Elder form would rock him in speed

Also gonig to remind you mannoroth is magically powerfull aswell.

Rain of fire mays the sky rain fiery boulders. He can roar to shatter the moral of enemies. And lets not forget Doom, uses an enemy to create a doomguard

Burning thought
Originally posted by EvilAngel
Also gonig to remind you mannoroth is magically powerfull aswell.

Rain of fire mays the sky rain fiery boulders. He can roar to shatter the moral of enemies. And lets not forget Doom, uses an enemy to create a doomguard

i doubt he can do any of these, both Roar (which isnt exactley going to make Kain tremble with fear) and fiery boulders are fairly slow attacks and the rain of fire has a fairly small range kain could easily get out of in a few jumps, Doom only works if the target unit dies from the damage of the effect doesnt it?

EvilAngel
i doubt he can do any of these, both Roar (which isnt exactley going to make Kain tremble with fear) and fiery boulders are fairly slow attacks and the rain of fire has a fairly small range kain could easily get out of in a few jumps, Doom only works if the target unit dies from the damage of the effect doesnt it?

In game it's DoTs you until you die.

In Word of Wacraft it does 1200 damage, if you die while it's on you, then it has chance to unleash the demon.

Though thats th exact kind of different i exopect from a warlock to a pitlord general, no chance, it will come out.

Lady Fox

When he charged the defendors of Azeroth in the first battle for Azeroth, he threw pairs of tens and twenty soldiers with a simple swipe.

He smashed Thrall unconcious with a strike that did not even hit him.

He cause earthquakes by stomping in the ground.

As for his fear effects, I do not think it has any effect at all against Kain. It is in the Annihilan nature to spread fear and I am sure that even Kain will hesitate when the massive demon charges, but it will not be a vital effect. Kain can and probably will still win, if he is as fast as he is in the clip I saw.

Burning thought
its difficult to fight against speeds like that especially when your the shape and size of Mannaroth

MadMel
plus raz and kain have taken demon just as big (and strong) as mannaroth..

Lady Fox
Thing is, an indirect physical hit sent Thrall flying. Mannoroth only has to stomp or strike near Kain and the earth will bend due to his force. He cleaved the rocky ground with a slash, that sent Thrall flying. All it takes is a flaw and Kain will be sent flying too.

MadMel
read my above post..

Lady Fox
Originally posted by MadMel
plus raz and kain have taken demon just as big (and strong) as mannaroth..

But they have not taken Mannoroth. So even though they have fought demons his size, you can not really say that they can take on him.

Burning thought
Thing is, an indirect physical hit sent Thrall flying. Mannoroth only has to stomp or strike near Kain and the earth will bend due to his force. He cleaved the rocky ground with a slash, that sent Thrall flying. All it takes is a flaw and Kain will be sent flying too.

not neccerily, i think Kain is far far stronger than Thrall and this flaw is unlikely to happen, Mannaroth gets lucky and he may shake Kain up a bit but the chance of Mannaroth taking this is unlikely, Furion make another one lol, i need a good gauntlet with full powered kain in it, if you want characters to fight kain, you may as well make them fight the real Kain keep reducing him more than more and it will end up Kain as a mortal with a short sword VS KH2 Sephiroth and Xemnas double team

MadMel
my point is that kain has taken demons who's strength rival's mannaroth's...strength would be irrelevant in this fight..

Lady Fox
not neccerily, i think Kain is far far stronger than Thrall and this flaw is unlikely to happen, Mannaroth gets lucky and he may shake Kain up a bit but the chance of Mannaroth taking this is unlikely, Furion make another one lol, i need a good gauntlet with full powered kain in it, if you want characters to fight kain, you may as well make them fight the real Kain keep reducing him more than more and it will end up Kain as a mortal with a short sword VS KH2 Sephiroth and Xemnas double team

I know. This thread is just odd. But Mannoroth is not a simple demon, which is the point I want forth. It will not be a dance on thronless roses in order to beat him, even though he is big.

And no matter how little I approve with your Kain reign around here, if one is to use Kain it should not be limited like this.

Removing rebirth and eternal life is an acceptable reduction, but in this fight he is just pathetic.

Lady Fox
Originally posted by MadMel
my point is that kain has taken demon who's strength rival's mannaroth's...strength would be irrelevant in this fight..

Have they been as skilled, competent and strategical as Mannoroth? Do they share his experience in combat?

Burning thought
lol my kain reign, i dont reign over anything laughing out loud what do you mean?

Lady Fox
Well, you plus Kain equals stubborness personified. Since no one bare debating you when there is a full powered Kain in the thread, I would say that there is a Kain reign at this forum.

Have you ever agreed on a Kain defeat?

Burning thought
Well, you plus Kain equals stubborness personified. Since no one bare debating you when there is a full powered Kain in the thread, I would say that there is a Kain reign at this forum.

Have you ever agreed on a Kain defeat?

sure i have, theres a kain defeat in this thread at the hands of illidan smile

but kain is an incredibly powerful being, why should i resign him against weak characters, theres few in gaming who can take on kain who are not supreme beings, there are few who can take on full powered kain, but its not really a reign, just because Pyron can destroy tonnes of franchises and whole gaming unvierses at full size does not mean there is a reign of pyron, or anything like that

if someone made ltos of Mew two verses threads filled with characters he could crush you wouldnt resign against them ime sure, unless ofc you lost your patience to carry on, which i rarely do

Lady Fox
I did not mean what I said in a picking or insultive matter. I am just saying that Kain is the most undefeated character on the forum. Which is why Furion here goes to the desperate reach to weaken him to a silly level.

Burning thought
oh i see, hmm, yes well weakening kain is all very well, and should happen in some threads to make good matches with him in them but this is going too far methinks in this thread, kain hardly has anything to play with

Lady Fox
This Kain is not really Kain. His Soul Reaver is ineffective, he can turn into mist but still be harmed during this state, he can jump (WOAH!) and he has limited Fury powers (?).

This is basically an improved vampire with Kain's name and a neat looking sword.

Burning thought
yeah pretty much lol, at least he didnt cut away all kains base physical stats and speed, the next ones bound to be kain with mortal strength, average walking speed and without his sword roll eyes (sarcastic) wink

hopefully not

Lady Fox
"In this fight, it is Kain without powers and the physical capability of a normal vampire. He has the Soul Reaver, but it is too heavy for him to lift"

Burning thought
laughing yes spot on indeed dance that versus MC with all weapons and a scorpion tank, Hyper Samus, KH2 Sephiroth, pyron and Demitri and finally the high father of warcraft Aman'thul

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Furion
Kain has Soul Reaver with no powerz, can only steal souls when the being is weakened, and his powers are mist (can be damaged), and jump. Has limited fury power.

Round 1: Mannorath (or however you spell it)
Round 2: Demon Illidan
Round 3: Night Terror
Round 4: Olcadan
Round 5: Baal
Round 6: Zeratul
Round 7: Final Form Sora (with Ultima and Oblivion Keyblade)

He doesnt get far.. at all.. what a joke..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.