WWH/Gog Wars Doomsday/Mangog vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KMC_Drifter
The team attacks the Titan on a deserted planet. Thanos is caught by surprise with a Hellacious thunderclap. Who wins??

guy222
Team

Silver Age Mangog stomps Thanos

Mr. Slippyfist
1, 2, 3 backhands.

Madvillain
Thanos BFR's the entire team.

LORD B
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
The team attacks the Titan on a deserted planet. Thanos is caught by surprise with a Hellacious thunderclap. Who wins??

thanos prepped knowing youd make this thread,its a clone on the island.team get frustrated once the clone is dead and start to beat the shit out of each other.when 1 is left standing he teleports back to finish him off. smile

Kutulu
Originally posted by LORD B
thanos prepped knowing youd make this thread,its a clone on the island.team get frustrated once the clone is dead and start to beat the shit out of each other.when 1 is left standing he teleports back to finish him off. smile
laughing

horrorwolf

wink

quanchi112
thanos prepped knowing youd make this thread,its a clone on the island.team get frustrated once the clone is dead and start to beat the shit out of each other.when 1 is left standing he teleports back to finish him off. smile thumb up

KMC_Drifter
Originally posted by quanchi112
thumb up

thumb down

quanchi112
thumb down thumb up thumb up

horrorwolf
thumb up thumb up
laughing

KMC_Drifter
thumbdown thumbdown

Knowsbleed33
Mangog eats Thanos.

quanchi112
thumbdown thumbdown Thanos is so good he knows what your next thread is going to be about concerning him. He is already preparing for it.

KMC_Drifter
Thanos is so good he knows what your next thread is going to be about concerning him. He is already preparing for it.

Yes, I see it now...Thanos senses danger in the multi-verse. The rabid fanboy known as Quanchi has returned from Oblivion. Quanchi's lips...swelled from immense gamma radiation...are more Hulk like than ever before, and Thanos is powerless to stop it. Quanchi will kiss Thanos' ass...if it is the last thing he does.

Yes, you're right...Thanos is preparing for it...but, he doesn't have enough tech or an artifact powerful enough to stop the assault that you have planned.

God have mercy on Thanos!!!

quanchi112
Yes, I see it now...Thanos senses danger in the multi-verse. The rabid fanboy known as Quanchi has returned from Oblivion. Quanchi's lips...swelled from immense gamma radiation...are more Hulk like than ever before, and Thanos is powerless to stop it. Quanchi will kiss Thanos' ass...if it is the last thing he does.

Yes, you're right...Thanos is preparing for it...but, he doesn't have enough tech or an artifact powerful enough to stop the assault that you have planned.

God have mercy on Thanos!!! thumb down thumb down thumb down

I see it now kmc drifter is so jealous of Thanos and his feats he will stop at nothing to have him lose in a thread. He'll increase the odds for the opposition because quite frankly it enrages him that a character could be that successful. Partly kmc drifter is angry for the way dc has shown Darkseid to be an utter little bich anymore who gets smacked around by Batman. It didnt used to be this way drifter thinks to himself.

People used to think Darkseid could take Thanos but how quanchi told us all along Ds is a bich, more specifically Superman's bich. Forgive kmc drifter he knows not what he does is wrong.

Badabing
This may be closing soon...... duryes

Mr. Slippyfist
Current Mangog would get his ass raped by Thanos...
WWH would as well.

Doomsday is different altogether though...

All three of them win... unless Thanos has already prepped for it... and by the looks of this thread, he has... shifty

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
This may be closing soon...... duryes Why close it Sean Connery? Cant we have a little fun here and there.

IceMan2008
Thanos got raped by Drax. Thanos is weak and he loses. Each of them can kill Thanos easy as hell.

quanchi112
Originally posted by IceMan2008
Thanos got raped by Drax. Thanos is weak and he loses. Each of them can kill Thanos easy as hell. Thanos was cheapshotted by Drax. None of these characters have the antiThanos powers so him killing Thanos is irrelevant to this thread.

IceMan2008
Thanos was cheapshotted by Drax. None of these characters have the antiThanos powers so him killing Thanos is irrelevant to this thread.

thanos fears the hulk, and he would fear gog, no contest sorry.

quanchi112
Originally posted by IceMan2008
thanos fears the hulk, and he would fear gog, no contest sorry. Mangog worked for a Thanos clone before.

iceman24567
Team wins in a stomp.

KMC_Drifter
thumb down thumb down thumb down

I see it now kmc drifter is so jealous of Thanos and his feats he will stop at nothing to have him lose in a thread. He'll increase the odds for the opposition because quite frankly it enrages him that a character could be that successful. Partly kmc drifter is angry for the way dc has shown Darkseid to be an utter little bich anymore who gets smacked around by Batman. It didnt used to be this way drifter thinks to himself.

People used to think Darkseid could take Thanos but how quanchi told us all along Ds is a bich, more specifically Superman's bich. Forgive kmc drifter he knows not what he does is wrong.

Damn, why do you have to drag Darkseid into every thread?

Speaking of Thanos...it's not my fault that he gets wtf pwned by Squirrel Girl. But, it'll get better Quanchi....Thanos has potential...he can redeem himself from such an embarrasing loss...I think

laughing

P.S.

How are those lips feelin', Quanch? Do you have wet dreams about one day kissing Thanos' big ass?

Mr. Slippyfist
Speaking of Thanos...it's not my fault that he gets wtf pwned by Squirrel Girl. But, it'll get better Quanchi....Thanos has potential...he can redeem himself from such an embarrasing loss...I think

laughing How is that embarrassing?

KMC_Drifter
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
How is that embarrassing?

Umm..the name of the character...and the way she looks...that's enough in my book!!!

iceman24567
How is that embarrassing? It's about as embarrassing as getting hurt by Batman amped by a motherbox and high fathers staff i guess. Those stairs were pretty damn embarrassing too and i don't want to hear quanchi talk about the Squirrel Girl feat being out of character because so is Darkseid getting pwned by some steps.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by iceman24567
It's about as embarrassing as getting hurt by Batman amped by a motherbox and high fathers staff i guess. Those stairs were pretty damn embarrassing too and i don't want to hear quanchi talk about the Squirrel Girl feat being out of character because so is Darkseid getting pwned by some steps. Batman amped by the magical power to heal himself? Plus, he booted DS while DS had the staff...

I still haven't seen how being beaten by SG is embarrassing... erm
She beat Modok in one move in the same book...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Batman amped by the magical power to heal himself? Plus, he booted DS while DS had the staff...

Since when s Modok anything near Thanos lvl? Thanos got beaten by a being who had only beaten mid meta's and maybe an upper meta.

KMC_Drifter
Batman amped by the magical power to heal himself? Plus, he booted DS while DS had the staff...

If you got your ass kicked by someone named Squirrel Girl, would you tell anyone about it?...or would it embarrass the hell out of you?

iceman24567
If you got your ass kicked by someone named Squirrel Girl, would you tell anyone about it?...or would it embarrass the hell out of you? I would tell them it was really my clone. eek!

Inhuman
on a similar note:

Bugs Bunny, Popeye (w/spinach) - would beat the living crap out of spectre, lt, lucifer, michael, GEB, eternity, warlock with IG.

no shame in that.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Inhuman
on a similar note:

Bugs Bunny, Popeye (w/spinach) - would beat the living crap out of spectre, lt, lucifer, michael, GEB, eternity.

no shame in that.

Since when do we start dealing in Should haves?

Inhuman
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Since when do we start dealing in Should haves?

Should haves?
Not even would haves would apply here.erm

Bugs and popeye WOULD beat those guys, but there is no shame in that.
Those 2 are uber.
The point being is that there is no shame to losing to a character just cause it looks funny.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Since when s Modok anything near Thanos lvl? Thanos got beaten by a being who had only beaten mid meta's and maybe an upper meta. He isn't. But he got beat in one move. smile
She beat Dr. Doom as well... low herald. smile

Also, how does this logic even apply if she beat Thanos, and we know Thanos's level? What the f**k?

LORD B
i cant believe you got penis blaster as your sig bran

LORD B
edit

Inhuman
I might try out my new darkseid sig i made.

LORD B
I might try out my new darkseid sig i made.

go on Happy Dance

Mr. Slippyfist
i cant believe you got penis blaster as your sig bran He's awesome. Especially with his mushroom hat...

LORD B
He's awesome. Especially with his mushroom hat...

who the hell is it??

Inhuman
smile

guy222

Mr. Slippyfist
who the hell is it?? Phallas-Man... apparently...
I got to do some heavy reading on him.

smile
What the f**k?

laughing out loud

Inhuman
You guys like it eh? smile

LORD B
You guys like it eh? smile

he looks someone stuck a bowl on his head and cut his hair laughing

Mr. Slippyfist
You guys like it eh? smile Ya. thumb up

Martian_mind
What i find amusing is Darkseids origin in John Bryne's stories...he's basically the family nerd.

Inhuman
His hair gives him character smile

LORD B
His hair gives him character smile laughing out loud

guy222
team

CaptainStoic
Anyone that believes Thanos wins this should bow out, and take the L... Thanos would.

h1a8
Anyone on the team solos Thanos (except WWH).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.