Reasons why Dogs are better than Cats.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Reason number one:

JiYcEpnkxIk&feature=related

big grin I can already feel the wrath of Kaya and DA....... laughing

Tempe Brennan
Cats are better because they are cuter. smile

Burning thought
cats win, Dogs are dumb, chase their own tales and drool

Bardock42
Both are not common food in my culture so I don't care for them.

BackFire
Hate cats, love dogs.

There's no real companionship with cats, they just kinda hang around and then leave. A dog will be your best friend unconditionally, and never leave your side until the day they die. Dog's can have awesome personalities, cats, not so much. They just sit there eating and then they leave for a week and then come back and eat some more.

Tempe Brennan
Originally posted by BackFire
Hate cats, love dogs.

There's no real companionship with cats, they just kinda hang around and then leave. A dog will be your best friend unconditionally, and never leave your side until the day they die. Dog's can have awesome personalities, cats, not so much. They just sit there eating and then they leave for a week and then come back and eat some more.

True, but this makes them easy to mantain. stick out tongue

Bardock42
Hate cats, love dogs.

There's no real companionship with cats, they just kinda hang around and then leave. A dog will be your best friend unconditionally, and never leave your side until the day they die. Dog's can have awesome personalities, cats, not so much. They just sit there eating and then they leave for a week and then come back and eat some more. that's a pretty nice personality though.

DarkC
Originally posted by Tempe Brennan
True, but this makes them easy to mantain. stick out tongue
I suppose if you're a busy and outgoing kind of person, then stick with a cat...it's a nice companion even though you two are kind of making suckers out of each other.

BackFire
Only if you're ****ing the cat.

DarkC
Only if you're ****ing the cat.
My johnson would snap off.

And I'd kill the cat.

Bardock42
Only if you're ****ing the cat. Help me here, why would you have a pet otherwise?

BackFire
My comment was aimed at Bardock.

DarkC
My comment was aimed at Bardock.
Oh, now it makes sense.

Comment still stands.

BackFire
Originally posted by Bardock42
Help me here, why would you have a pet otherwise?

I....

That's a good point. I'm off to the pet store.

Mairuzu
cats always > Dogs

my cat fetches!

Itzak
All I know is that dog ain't ever humping my leg. ermmnone

Oh and dogs rock.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Tempe Brennan
Cats are better because they are cuter. smile My ass...

DOGS > CATS

Nuff said. smile

Burning thought
Dogs are lame, Cats can learn how to open doors and all kinds of cleverness, by themselves, Dogs would just headbut the door to try and be free, also cats can be companions ,perhaps more so than most Dogs because they can climb on your lap and sit with you, a Dog would sit beside u if it was a large one

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Burning thought
Dogs are lame, Cats can learn how to open doors and all kinds of cleverness, by themselves, Dogs would just headbut the door to try and be free, also cats can be companions ,perhaps more so than most Dogs because they can climb on your lap and sit with you, a Dog would sit beside u if it was a large one

My dogs open doors by themselves and we've never taught them.

JacopeX
Dogs are lame, Cats can learn how to open doors and all kinds of cleverness, by themselves, Dogs would just headbut the door to try and be free, also cats can be companions ,perhaps more so than most Dogs because they can climb on your lap and sit with you, a Dog would sit beside u if it was a large one Funny. I used to have a German Sheperd and he would open doors by getting on his hind legs and using his front paws to open. And we never really trained him to do that. He just seemed to learn it himself. And i doubt cats are much of companions. Their lost somewhere in the houe for four days and you find them. Not a good pet. no

And if you want a dog to lay on your lap, try a Yorky Terrier or other dogs like that. Their fun and awesome! big grin

Phat_Crabs
Everbod nos catz nothin wehn it comes to dogz, gee. I shoot catz wit my gatz yo.

Itzak

Dogs are smart. Only an animal as smart as a dog could fake such stupidity. Cats waste time learning how to open a door, dogs just wait for their owner to put a doggy door at the bottom.

Burning thought
lost in the house for four days? why would that be?

their good pets because they make cuter noises, only puppies make cute noises for dogs, otherwise their often large and slobbery while being clumsy, most dogs ive known do that

thers nothing much you would want a Dog for apart from maybe play ball that a cat cant do, after that its just prefrence, cats can do most Dog things and make cuter noises imo and they play crazy games and leap like crazy, their hind legs allow them to hop off doors like a ninja, ive never seen a small Dog do what my cats can do and another thing iven ever known a dog to do is stroke itself up against your legs, when its hungry, its cute or headbut you

Strangelove
UI like cats normally, but Backfire's description of our cat is pretty accurate. We never see him.

BackFire
lost in the house for four days? why would that be?

their good pets because they make cuter noises, only puppies make cute noises for dogs, otherwise their often large and slobbery while being clumsy, most dogs ive known do that

thers nothing much you would want a Dog for apart from maybe play ball that a cat cant do, after that its just prefrence, cats can do most Dog things and make cuter noises imo and they play crazy games and leap like crazy, their hind legs allow them to hop off doors like a ninja, ive never seen a small Dog do what my cats can do and another thing iven ever known a dog to do is stroke itself up against your legs, when its hungry, its cute or headbut you

Again, the reason for owning a dog is companionship that is unlike anything else. The companionship between a dog and his master is unconditional and one of the best things a person can experience. Few people buy dogs "just to play catch".

=Tired Hiker=
My wife wants a Chihuahua, but I told her we may as well get a cat, and I'm not getting any dog who's head will fly off if it tries to catch a Frisbee.

EvilAngel
cats have better pictures like this

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z156/DiffidentAngel/himmmm.png

Reverend Axel
I wouldn't be sad if I saw a cat get blown up.

I would be sad if a dog did, though.

Rogue Jedi
What about which of the two are more useful in todays society?

McLovin
I love pussy.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by McLovin
I love pussy. evil face

WrathfulDwarf
I hate cats because they meow all night.

I hate dogs because they are idiots for barking all day AND night.

I hate pets.

Rogue Jedi
cats are too uppity and stuck up, though cat lovers call this "independent."....PLEASE.

Rogue Jedi
Any questions?

wrnmyNXO0-w&feature=related

ragesRemorse
I had a cat once that tore the shit out of three autographed comic panels by Chris moeller. For this, i will never hesitate to capture any stray cat that i come across so i can douse it water and place it in my meat freezer

Rogue Jedi
dude.....

Disturbed Angel
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Reason number one:

JiYcEpnkxIk&feature=related

big grin I can already feel the wrath of Kaya and DA....... laughing
BAH. mmm

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Disturbed Angel
BAH. mmm did you MISS the cat vid I posted? laughing

Disturbed Angel
did you MISS the cat vid I posted? laughing
Cat vid? mhmm Where? oh

Bah, I'll look for it later, I can't wait for any vids to load now- it's too early. mmm

Rogue Jedi
wanna see it again? laughing out loud

Any questions?

Disturbed Angel
wanna see it again? laughing out loud
oh nahuh mhm

Röland
Cats > Dogs

Caturday is epic.

Rogue Jedi
Lookit these dumb shits:

5Z1baloD53g

Disturbed Angel
Lookit these dumb shits:

5Z1baloD53g
oh THAT JUST PROVES THEY'RE NOT DUMB! nahuh

Wild-Cherry
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff229/debra_094/1176951318853.jpg

Rogue Jedi
oh THAT JUST PROVES THEY'RE NOT DUMB! nahuh dude, there is NO GLASS in the door and the cat cant tell!!! crylaugh

Disturbed Angel
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff229/debra_094/1176951318853.jpg
laughcry?
dude, there is NO GLASS in the door and the cat cant tell!!! crylaugh
No, the cat can tell, but it knows the door is supposed to open! oh

apoc001
Cats have better short-term memory, and are therefore more fun to play with. They're also small and agile, so they can climb in ceilings and stuff, which is awesome. Cats are natural predators, although only for animals smaller than themselves. Cats were practically worshipped by the ancient Egyptians. Cats are better cuddlers. They move their bums before pouncing, which is funny. Plus they can climb stuff.

Dogs run clumsily, knocking down little kids in the process. They pretend they're going to let you grab the stick from under their paw, but then when you go for it, they snap their jaw at you in an attempt to rip your arm off. Dogs make life EXTREMELY difficult for mailmen and meter-readers. Dogs smell disgusting when they're wet. Dogs run in front of cars or chase them. Dogs cheat during tug-of-war. And to top it all off, dogs eat babies! There. I rest my case.

Blax_Hydralisk
A Dog will actually try to defend you and your possessions if a burgler breaks in. A Cat will try to rub it's leg against the Burgler.

Cat's will claw you for no reason, just because they're annoyed. Dog's need to be provoked and or feel threatened to do that.

Dogs cuddle better then Cats do.

Dogs can swim, Cats are b*tches.

Cats spit up hairballs and lay around doing nothing.

Dogs can at least be used for something. How many Cats do you know are used by the Polcie Department to sniff for drugs? I didn't see Lassie the Cat save the little kids from the burning building.

Cat's tear holes in furniture. Dog's dont'.

Dog's are WAY superior to cats.

Rogue Jedi
laughcry?

No, the cat can tell, but it knows the door is supposed to open! oh THATS your comeback? crylaugh

InnerRise
My whole life I've always liked Cats better than dogs and thought they were better.

Just recently I realized that I like Dogs better than cats at this point in my life.

Does this mean I think that Dogs are better than Cats?

I haven't gone that far over the edge just yet.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Rogue Jedi
you will.

InnerRise
oh nahuh mhm Like your Avatar. Avril looks like Rogue (X-Men) in that picture.

you will.

Well it's possible, but I'd like not to think that way. I still love cats.

Disturbed Angel
THATS your comeback? crylaugh
But it's true! oh

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by InnerRise
Like your Avatar. Avril looks like Rogue (X-Men) in that picture.

Well it's possible, but I'd like not to think that way. I still love cats.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... dont get me wrong, I dont hate cats, I love all animals. I just think they are useless.

Disturbed Angel
Like your Avatar. Avril looks like Rogue (X-Men) in that picture.

Thanks. smile

InnerRise
dont get me wrong, I dont hate cats, I love all animals. I just think they are useless. Ha. Interesting take on it.

Eh....I don't hate 'em.....they're just useless......

It's true they aren't as devoted and needy and reliable as dogs are and they won't/can't exactly protect you, but they're still endearing......and more attractive.

I did hear when I was younger that they'll suck the air out of a baby's mouth while they're sleeping and kill them though.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....Originally posted by Disturbed Angel
Thanks. smile No Problem.

Scythe
Goats ftw, you can keep them as pets, then when you tire of them, eat them!

Although I have a dog, they suck. Sure they're smart, but they eat alot and pretty much take up time that could be used elsewhere with bathing them, cleaning up after them and shit.

Rogue Jedi
Ha. Interesting take on it.

Eh....I don't hate 'em.....they're just useless......

It's true they aren't as devoted and needy and reliable as dogs are and they won't/can't exactly protect you, but they're still endearing......and more attractive.

I did hear when I was younger that they'll suck the air out of a baby's mouth while they're sleeping and kill them though.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... No Problem.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... the useless part comes from the role they play outside of being a pet. Cats have no role other than being a pet, while a dog can do much more.

Scythe
Cats provide company to single, old women living by themselves. Haha.

TRH
Goats are better than cats and dogs.uhuh

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Scythe
Cats provide company to single, old women living by themselves. Haha. dogs can do the same. suck on that.

InnerRise
Originally posted by TRH
Goats are better than cats and dogs.uhuh Do you have a pet goat?

Goats aren't pets. They're product.

Rogue Jedi
Do you have a pet goat?

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... crylaugh

TRH
Do you have a pet goat?

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... No but I have a pet Hilton named Paris.

Scythe
dogs can do the same. suck on that.

Well yeah, but they're not the cliche. Cliches ftw!

Do you have a pet goat?

That's the beauty of it, if a dog or cat pisses you off, you can't eat their b*tch ass.

TRH
Well yeah, but they're not the cliche. Cliches ftw!

That's the beauty of it, if a dog or cat pisses you off, you can't eat their b*tch ass. You can't?......****.....oh well...to late now.

Scythe
Unless you're Chinese or something, but that's just racist...

Teeheefeepee!

TRH
Unless you're Chinese or something, but that's just racist...

Teeheefeepee! chinese

InnerRise
Teeheefeepee! This reminds me of that children's book with the little old asian lady who's making noodles or something and drops whatever she's cooking down a crack in the ground and goes down there and there's goblins down there and something happens and she goes back up and eats her food.

She made silly sounds like Teehee and the such. I have the book somewhere at home.

Scythe
This reminds me of that children's book with the little old asian lady who's making noodles or something and drops whatever she's cooking down a crack in the ground and goes down there and there's goblins down there and something happens and she goes back up and eats her food.

She made silly sounds like Teehee and the such. I have the book somewhere at home.

Hahahaha! You actually figured out where I got that from.

apoc001
Cats saved the Eqyptians from rodent infestations.

Rogue Jedi
Dogs are crime fighters.

apoc001
Cats are ninjas.

EvilAngel
Dogs are ninjas.... Kakashi's ninja dog squad...

Dogs are better pets, but meh i prefer cats more grace.

FoxMeister
Why Cats Are The Best
LDSnioklW9Y

Ever seen a Loldog? NO! Because they havent GOT A SENSE OF HUMOUR!

Toku King
Love both cats and dogs. Dogs are loyal, fun, and filled with excitement, and cats are calm, cute, and put a smile on your face.

And both are unintentionally funny.

FoxMeister
My cat is hilarious....

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by FoxMeister
Why Cats Are The Best
LDSnioklW9Y

Ever seen a Loldog? NO! Because they havent GOT A SENSE OF HUMOUR!

It's scientifically proven that dogs laugh.

FoxMeister
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
It's scientifically proven that dogs laugh.

herbnone Why? Do they need to laugh. What do they find funny?

Wålshy
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
It's scientifically proven that dogs laugh. thats prove that scientists get high on the job

FoxMeister

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by FoxMeister
Why Cats Are The Best
LDSnioklW9Y

Ever seen a Loldog? NO! Because they havent GOT A SENSE OF HUMOUR! Guess you missed this one:

ladygrim
dogs are better cuz there soo cute big grin

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by ladygrim
dogs are better cuz there soo cute big grin http://www.cs.fiu.edu/~flynnj/cats/ksw-june99-kitten.jpg
No way is some scrawny dog cuter than that biscuits

JacopeX
I've seen cuter Puppies! smile

Where should I start? roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Grey Fox
Guess you missed this one:

wrnmyNXO0-w&feature=related A dog couldn't give lulz like that uhuh

JacopeX
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
Or stupidity. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ladygrim
Originally posted by JacopeX
I've seen cuter Puppies! smile

Where should I start? roll eyes (sarcastic) nah how could u say that , that creature is a sleep on my lap atm its adoreable

The Grey Fox
Or stupidity. roll eyes (sarcastic) I've seen stupider dogs... much stupider dogs. You throw a ball, they chase it. Brainless uhuh

JacopeX
Originally posted by ladygrim
nah how could u say that , that creature is a sleep on my lap atm its adoreable The Yorky terrier over their next to me playing with his ball......Cutness at its max! big grin

The Grey Fox
The Yorky terrier over their next to me playing with his ball......Cutness at its max! big grin I hate Yorkies... I like dogs, but not Yorkies. They're not even dogs, just balls of yapping fur uhuh give me a Labrador any day.

ladygrim
cuteness

JacopeX
I hate Yorkies... I like dogs, but not Yorkies. They're not even dogs, just balls of yapping fur uhuh give me a Labrador any day. Yapping? He's as quiet as a mouse! big grin

The Grey Fox
Yapping? He's as quiet as a mouse! big grin he'd better be uhuh I prefer bigger dogs, like Collies or Retrievers. Chows are cool though biscuits

JacopeX
Husky's are awesome! big grin

Used to have one and he was pretty smart and fun. The annoying part about it was how all the kids come to my house just to see him while I was at home watching teli. mad

The Grey Fox
I've always wanted a Husky, or one of those dogs with floppy skin biscuits anyone know their name?

Rogue Jedi
A dog couldn't give lulz like that uhuh sure, the cat did it just to make us laugh. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Grey Fox
sure, the cat did it just to make us laugh. roll eyes (sarcastic) yeah, but the cat made funny noises. a dog would just whinge while the cat sounded annoyed, so that equals lulz biscuits that was staged, too. it was for an advert.

Passione
cats win, Dogs are dumb, chase their own tales and drool

My cat chases his tail!

Husky's are awesome! big grin

Used to have one and he was pretty smart and fun. The annoying part about it was how all the kids come to my house just to see him while I was at home watching teli. mad

I have a Malamute! He is the best dog I ever had.
I've always wanted a Husky, or one of those dogs with floppy skin biscuits anyone know their name?
A shar pei.

Rogue Jedi
yeah, but the cat made funny noises. a dog would just whinge while the cat sounded annoyed, so that equals lulz biscuits that was staged, too. it was for an advert. I am gonna post some funny dog vids later, Jack. You just wait. wink

The Grey Fox
I am gonna post some funny dog vids later, Jack. You just wait. wink I still like dogs uhuh what kind of dog is your favourite?

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Passione
A shar pei. you're right, thanks a lot big grin

Rogue Jedi
I still like dogs uhuh what kind of dog is your favourite? German shepherds, Dobermans, Retrievers. I HATE small dogs, they are barely one step above cats.

The Grey Fox
German shepherds, Dobermans, Retrievers. I HATE small dogs, they are barely one step above cats. Yeah I'm with on that, big dogs are the best. But I don't like Dobermen, they're not dogs, just slavering psychopathic monsters with no soul biscuits

Rogue Jedi
Yeah I'm with on that, big dogs are the best. But I don't like Dobermen, they're not dogs, just slavering psychopathic monsters with no soul biscuits actually, Dobermans are one of the most easily trained dogs there are. Thats why you see them so often as security dogs, because they can be taught faster and simpler. On the other hand, they can be trained to be the biggest sissy family dogs ever.

The Grey Fox
actually, Dobermans are one of the most easily trained dogs there are. Thats why you see them so often as security dogs, because they can be taught faster and simpler. On the other hand, they can be trained to be the biggest sissy family dogs ever. But they're still one of the highest dogs on the 'Deaths caused by dog' ratio. They were originally bred to be vicious, I think.

Rogue Jedi
But they're still one of the highest dogs on the 'Deaths caused by dog' ratio. They were originally bred to be vicious, I think. afraid not, sonny. NOW....can a cat do.......THIS?

z0dTl5T8vKo

or......THIS?

D-fEeT6ChQk&feature=related

Burning thought
Cats>>>Dogs

Dogs are human slaves, humans used to be cat slaves almost, so if cats used to>>>>humans and humans>>>>Dogs then cats win stick out tongue

kitties are still much much cuter
http://www.freefoto.com/images/01/04/01_04_52---Kitten_web.jpg
can use weaponry
http://obsidianwings.blogs.com/obsidian_wings/kitten.jpg
and are masters of stealth
http://themes.myqth.com/Wallpaper/Kitten%20Wallpaper.jpg

Rogue Jedi
Cats>>>Dogs

Dogs are human slaves, humans used to be cat slaves almost, so if cats used to>>>>humans and humans>>>>Dogs then cats win stick out tongue

kitties are still much much cuter
http://www.freefoto.com/images/01/04/01_04_52---Kitten_web.jpg
can use weaponry
http://obsidianwings.blogs.com/obsidian_wings/kitten.jpg
and are masters of stealth
http://themes.myqth.com/Wallpaper/Kitten%20Wallpaper.jpg but cats are still USELESS. I asked this question before, now I will ask again. Outside of being a pet, what purpose does a cat serve?

and explain how humans used to be slaves to cats, FACTS please.

JacopeX
Humans were slaves to Cats? lmao

And yes, cats are not only useless but horrible pets in my opinion.

Rogue Jedi
Humans were slaves to Cats? lmaono

yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.