Mxy vs. Dream of the Endless

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
How this goes?

Galan007
If this takes place in Dream's castle, Dream probably wins.

Outside of the castle, Mxy probably wins.

King Kandy
If you ask me Mxy stomps him anywhere.

guy222
dream

kevdude
Dream

King Kandy
Originally posted by kevdude
Dream
How the hell can Dream win against Mxy who destroyed the multiverse?

HueyFreeman
You can't really kill dream. He's not really a man but an aspect especially in his own realm. Try killing love, hate, despair, or grief.

kevdude
Originally posted by King Kandy
How the hell can Dream win against Mxy who destroyed the multiverse?

How is Mxy going to effect an Endless being whos been here way longer then him?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

King Kandy
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
You can't really kill dream. He's not really a man but an aspect especially in his own realm. Try killing love, hate, despair, or grief.
Mxy can sure do that. Besides destroying dreams aspect counts as a win, you don't need to destroy the concept.

King Kandy
Originally posted by kevdude
How is Mxy going to effect an Endless being whos been here way longer then him?? roll eyes (sarcastic)
By destroying him. Age doesn't mean power.

Laminator_X
(whoops, double-post)

Laminator_X
Originally posted by Laminator_X
I realize this is an open anded question, but who is to say that the Endless are limited to our 3+1 Dimensional existance just because we've only witnessed their interraction with beings like ourselves in the books.

5-dimensional imps seem to be capable of desire, delirium, despair, dreams, and so on, and the Endless usually appear to others as members of their own race, species or pantheon. The Endless might well be capable of interacting with them on even footing. We have no way to really judge.

iceman24567
I agree with Kandy on this.

Utrigita
Originally posted by King Kandy
Mxy can sure do that. Besides destroying dreams aspect counts as a win, you don't need to destroy the concept.

I might misunderstand you the first part of your post.

but are you saying that Mxy is going to erase the concept of dream???

I may very well be wrong about this but, wasn't Dream the only one that Mxy could think of that would be capable of defeating the Ultimator (making him sleep) The only way Mxy didn't fall asleep himself was because of him knowing the story dream told...

Galan007
Originally posted by Utrigita
I might misunderstand you the first part of your post.

but are you saying that Mxy is going to erase the concept of dream???

I may very well be wrong about this but, wasn't Dream the only one that Mxy could think of that would be capable of defeating the Ultimator (making him sleep) The only way Mxy didn't fall asleep himself was because of him knowing the story dream told... In order to erase the concept Dream represents -- Mxy would have to destroy everything in creation capable of thought/vision/imagination/etc, .

So though Mxy may be able to defeat Dream,
wiping out his concept simply wouldn't be a plausible option.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Galan007
In order to erase the concept Dream represents -- Mxy would have to destroy everything in creation capable of thought/vision/imagination/etc, .

So though Mxy may be able to defeat Dream,
wiping out his concept simply wouldn't be a plausible option.

So in dreams realm most likely dream since he cannot be defeated there

But outside his "M-body" can be destroyed is this about the way it will go down... in your openion smile

Galan007
So in dreams realm most likely dream since he cannot be defeated there

But outside his "M-body" can be destroyed is this about the way it will go down... in your openion smile Well Dreams realm is 'powered' by thoughts/dreams/visions/imagination/etc -- So if Mxy wiped out most of creation before entering said realm, then naturally Dream's realm would be significantly weaker, which would give Mxy's beating him there much higher odds..

So imo,
Dream can be defeated in both his realm, and outside of it -- but one of those ways is much more challengind then the other.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Galan007
Well Dreams realm is 'powered' by thoughts/dreams/visions/imagination/etc -- So if Mxy wiped out most of creation before entering said realm, then naturally Dream's realm would be significantly weaker.

So imo,
Dream can be defeated in both his realm, and outside of it -- but one of those ways is much more challengind then the other.

So if he wiped out from the fifth dimension and down...

Okay thanks galan.

Galan007
So if he wiped out from the fifth dimension and down...

Okay thanks galan. That would depend if higher realms have the same concepts as the mainstream DCU, .

When I said "most of creation", I was referring solely to the aforementioned mainstream multiverse. g_smile

quanchi112
Has Dream ever battled anyone? I am just asking.

TricksterPriest
Last thing I can remember is him taking out the Star Conquerer. JLA couldn't even scratch it, only Orion was able to hurt it with a strong blast of the AF. Didn't kill it, just pissed it off. In the end, Dream stepped in and trapped the Conquerer inside an endless dream.

King Kandy
Right but nothing all that impressive. Nothing mxy level.

bobbi
Based on feats, myx wins. With basically omniversal type characters its hard to judge based on much else.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.