New User

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Le Roi Arteras
I just want to introduce myself because i'm a new user from France and i hope this is the start of a new virtual adventure. smile

mah
great, welcome! post alot and if you want to, tell some more about yourself (interests, etc.)

LanceWindu
Welcome.

Dexx
hello

Mujaffa
hellou

Thomas H
bonjour mon ami!

ToMacco
virtual adventure?

Fire
he's french, he speaks french... he's here accept that he aint totaly saint tomacco

ToMacco
No one here is a saint.

L'ra
least of all....moi! hello new comer join in the mayhem!

Corran
I'm a saint. big grin Bonjour.

Captain REX
I think it's time to take your medicine, Corran. stick out tongue big grin

Welcome to the boards, Arteras! Hope you can stay and post. smile

Geez, there's a lot of people here from other countries...

Dexx
tag: this one took off too

Captain REX
That's 3 this week that posted once and flew the coop...damn!

Julie
Bonjour.....if she's even around here anymore.....so what are you saying some people just never return!!!! ahhh

Le Roi Arteras
Hi everybody and thanks for your messages. I'm sorry I couldn't come back but i had lots of works and a big bug of my PC. So here I'm and now the Arteras new virtual adventure will begin.

Thanks: Julie, captain Rex, Dexx, Corran, L'ra, Tomacco, Fire, Thomas H, Mujaffa, LanceWindu, Mah

That's the best forum of the entire web and you're so kind people. Not like others. But let's enjoy !

Fitch
welcome.feel free to post as much as you want.the forum awaits you.....smile
Looks like I missed you.happens rarely....

Le Roi Arteras
OK thank you, I'm back and i'll try to do my best to stay here. Happy Dance

Fitch
very good

Dexx
hey there...
sorry...what message did i send?

Fitch
you posted "welcome"....

Captain REX
Oh, so you are staying... big grin

I just learned about how the Black Death ripped through France and the rest of Europe in the 1300's. Are there any black rats in your house, Arteras? big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.