Rune King Thor vs Darkseid W/ALE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
So, how does everything think this goes.

Inhuman
Thor bashes DS skull in with his hammer

Mr. Slippyfist
Curious on how the ALE would work...

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Curious on how the ALE would work... Yup if Thor isn'y immune to it he's pretty much done for.

Larceny
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yup if Thor isn'y immune to it he's pretty much done for.

Considering DS has never shown complete control of the ALE I say Thor's fine. In fact, 10/10 fine.

HueyFreeman
DS power with the ALE is up for grabs. Sure he knows enough not to be fully controlled but how far can he affect others?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Larceny
Considering DS has never shown complete control of the ALE I say Thor's fine. In fact, 10/10 fine. He has complete control over his portion of it the last time he used it Orion was as stiff as a board.

Larceny
He has complete control over his portion of it the last time he used it Orion was as stiff as a board.

So thus far it's about as effective as high level TK?

Luckily RKT isn't Orion.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/th13.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/th14.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/th15.jpg

guy222
RKT

The Great Galen
Im inclined to believe DS would take this, under his own power DS matches Odin quite nicly...so with this upgrade he is nearly abstact.

Inhuman
RTK is way above Odin

The Great Galen
But RKT isnt abstract level though...Thor loses this the same reaosn he loses to Galactus.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Larceny
So thus far it's about as effective as high level TK?

Luckily RKT isn't Orion.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/th13.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/th14.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/th15.jpg No i don't think it works like that to be immune to the Ale you have have at least a portion of it in your posession. To be honest im not even sure what the hell the ale is given the fact that new gods have telepathy resistance already im going with the ale pwning Thor if its telepathy or control of living beings.

The Great Galen
Well oh I know is DS with the ALE is approaching abstract levels..I dont think the runes or the odinforce can have much effect.

Priest
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Well oh I know is DS with the ALE is approaching abstract levels..I dont think the runes or the odinforce can have much effect.
He froze Orion, thats not even a skyfather.

Larceny
But RKT isnt abstract level though...Thor loses this the same reaosn he loses to Galactus.

Which well, is pretty much meaningless when role plays no part in power.

Tony Stark
Im inclined to believe DS would take this, under his own power DS matches Odin quite nicly...so with this upgrade he is nearly abstact.

confused

I'm truly surprised that you would take DS... rolling on floor laughing

Odin would put the PIMP back into the SLAP against DS... Odin is to DS as Ultimate Cap is to 1940's Bucky... Sorry to have to be the one to drop that knowledge on you.

cool

nvrbeenwthagirl
DS. The ALE is not Telepathy. DS has his own telepathy, Of which he could just use in conjuction. DS is so powerful now that He has amped Granny Goodness into a skfyfather and has beaten Eclipso. Let's not forget his Actual Current showings. He also has taken control of the shadow demons, no small feat, and amped them. His Omega Powers are now fully restored. He wins this.

quanchi112
RKT crushes Darkseid.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
RKT crushes Darkseid.

IF he could lift a finger sure. The ALE wouldn't permit him to do anything but stand there and get pwned.

llagrok
How would the ALE get past RKT's mighty shield?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by llagrok
How would the ALE get past RKT's mighty shield?
What? The ALE isn't a blast. It's a force. IT works on all living things. Hell it even works on the dead.

llagrok
So? How does it get past RKT's mighty shield?

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
IF he could lift a finger sure. The ALE wouldn't permit him to do anything but stand there and get pwned. I have seen dead beings resist the ale. An unknown power implemented this fail safe. RKt is to powerful for the ale. Hell Ds defeated Orion and he had the ale.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So? How does it get past RKT's mighty shield?

What the hell are you talking about? It's not a blast. it's not telepathy. It's a command. A force. All DS has to do is speak the words and RKT must obey.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I have seen dead beings resist the ale. An unknown power implemented this fail safe. RKt is to powerful for the ale. Hell Ds defeated Orion and he had the ale.
You are the worst ****ing poster ever in the history of KMC. YOu lack insight, you are so biased it's rediculous. YOu irk me. The Dead beings didn't resist the Ale. The source told them to die before talking. the source>>>>the ALE. I already told you that the source is behind the new gods dying. RKT is not the ****ing source, nor is he any where near as powerful. Orion Never once used the ale as well as DS or Mister miracle, so your example fails.

llagrok
What the hell are you talking about? It's not a blast. it's not telepathy. It's a command. A force. All DS has to do is speak the words and RKT must obey.

The command won't get past RKT's mighty shield.

PROVE ME WRONG.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The command won't get past RKT's mighty shield.

PROVE ME WRONG.
Easily the dummest statement in the thread. The command won't get past the shield. At any rate, Granny goodness is a top tier skyfather. And DS is more powerful than she. He'll get past the shield, Without the ALe.

llagrok
Granny Goodness lacks a lot of feats smile

nvrbeenwthagirl

That she does. But the greek gods have many. And she pwned them all. Kthanksbye.

nvrbeenwthagirl
http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,126963.0.html

llagrok
And so has DS, yet Superman "pwned" him several times.

Kthanksbye

nvrbeenwthagirl
And so has DS, yet Superman "pwned" him several times.

Kthanksbye

Fail. Superman Won one fight. PIS. Also, this is before DS got an ALE upgrade and the full force of the Omegas back. Kthanksbye.

llagrok
Fail. Superman Won one fight. PIS. Also, this is before DS got an ALE upgrade and the full force of the Omegas back. Kthanksbye.

One?

Damn, you can't even count....

nvrbeenwthagirl
One?

Damn, you can't even count....

No it's you who can't count. They only had one fight where it was just them. Where nothing else happened before to hinder either. Where no one else was there. Kthanksbye.

Larceny
No it's you who can't count. They only had one fight where it was just them. Where nothing else happened before to hinder either. Where no one else was there. Kthanksbye.

If my recollection is correct, Superman actually one the last two fights. The one were he threw DS into the source wall and the second after DS regained his power.

Either way, RKT wins 10/10

Larceny
DS. The ALE is not Telepathy. DS has his own telepathy, Of which he could just use in conjuction. DS is so powerful now that He has amped Granny Goodness into a skfyfather and has beaten Eclipso. Let's not forget his Actual Current showings. He also has taken control of the shadow demons, no small feat, and amped them. His Omega Powers are now fully restored. He wins this.

Thus far, all DS has shown is that through the small portion of the ALE he does have, he's capable of producing the same effect as TK.

Granny has zero feats.

Adam beat Eclipso.

His Omega powers were restored when he took that recent beating from Superman.

Bad Ash231
When has Darkseid shown telepathy outside of GDS?

And what's the big deal about the ALE? Hasn't he only used it to paralyze Orion...?

quanchi112
You are the worst ****ing poster ever in the history of KMC. YOu lack insight, you are so biased it's rediculous. YOu irk me. The Dead beings didn't resist the Ale. The source told them to die before talking. the source>>>>the ALE. I already told you that the source is behind the new gods dying. RKT is not the ****ing source, nor is he any where near as powerful. Orion Never once used the ale as well as DS or Mister miracle, so your example fails. Listen the ale isnt as powerful as it once was thought to be. The ale in Orions hands told Ds to kill himself which he failed to do. The ale failed there as well. The ale fails here against Thor and his runes. Too much power here and the ale is overrated. stick out tongue

quanchi112
Fail. Superman Won one fight. PIS. Also, this is before DS got an ALE upgrade and the full force of the Omegas back. Kthanksbye. One thing we do agree on and its that Ds needs the ale to defeat Superman nowadays until things change. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
When has Darkseid shown telepathy outside of GDS?

And what's the big deal about the ALE? Hasn't he only used it to paralyze Orion...? Exactly and gds doesnt count anyways. So basically he cant use telepathy outside a gds thread.

quanchi112
Easily the dummest statement in the thread. The command won't get past the shield. At any rate, Granny goodness is a top tier skyfather. And DS is more powerful than she. He'll get past the shield, Without the ALe. Post some scans of Granny Goodness and all these feats for you to claim shes above skyfather level while Superman beats down her boss and makes him fear for his well being.

llagrok

Seriously though, if the only way to defend against the ALE is to have a portion of it, then Thor can't defend against it. Fortunately Thor only has to raise his hand in order to win.

quanchi112
Wait a minute for the ale to work you must hear the command correct. Thor rips out his ears for this one and oneshots him. The ale has got nothing on the deaf.

The Great Galen
The power of the ALE is really to great fo the runes IMO, DS takes this for the solid majority.

Bad Ash231
The power of the ALE is really to great fo the runes IMO, DS takes this for the solid majority.

Because he could freeze Orion?

quanchi112
The power of the ALE is really to great fo the runes IMO, DS takes this for the solid majority. The ale failed to have Darkseid take his own life and that was what he was commanded to do. wink

iceman24567
The ale failed to have Darkseid take his own life and that was what he was commanded to do. wink When was this?

quanchi112
When was this? Orion's series if I recall correctly. I cant remember what issue though.

Tony Stark

Of course it is... Of course he does...

laughing out loud

iceman24567
Wait a minute for the ale to work you must hear the command correct. Thor rips out his ears for this one and oneshots him. The ale has got nothing on the deaf. I don't think it even works like that because Scott Free was able to disable Darkseids power over Orion without saying "Darkseid let Orion move" he let Orion move without words like i said im sure exactly how it works but what i have seen maybe all you have to do is think it with a large portion in your possession.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Of course it is... Of course he does...

laughing out loud

Which version of Iron Man is that? I've never seen that scan before.

quanchi112
I don't think it even works like that because Scott Free was able to disable Darkseids power over Orion without saying "Darkseid let Orion move" he let Orion move without words like i said im sure exactly how it works but what i have seen maybe all you have to do is think it with a large portion in your possession. But in a futursitc jla story didnt Darkseid have the ale and wasnt he pumping it out through speakers to keep people entranced. I could be wrong here.

Larceny
bump

Galan007
Depends on which ALE Darkseid has in this battle, .

Does he have the Worlogog?
Mxy's power?
The 'Seven Soldiers' Equation?
The power of the Anti-Life Entity from Cosmic Odyssey?

What? confused

Power16
Originally posted by Galan007
Depends on which ALE Darkseid has in this battle, .

Does he have the Worlogog?
Mxy's power?
The 'Seven Soldiers' Equation?
The power of the Anti-Life Entity from Cosmic Odyssey?

What? confused

Which one would give him the win?

Galan007
Originally posted by Power16
Which one would give him the win? The first two would for sure.

The 3rd one possibly could, .

The final one probably could as well.

quanchi112
He has the ale that Mr. Miracle has of course. That is the full version of the ale. He loses here though. I gave an instance of where Orion gave Darkseid a command to kill himself yet it failed. RKT wins.

Galan007
I gave an instance of where Orion gave Darkseid a command to kill himself yet it failed. What instance would that be?

quanchi112
What instance would that be? In his series before the Black racer incident. He told Darkseid to kill himself and he didnt.

Galan007
In his series before the Black racer incident. He told Darkseid to kill himself and he didnt. As already explained,
DS has partial knowledge of the ALE, which makes him immune to it's effects.

quanchi112
As already explained,
DS has partial knowledge of the ALE, which makes him immune to it's effects. So when was this explained. Scan?

Galan007
So when was this explained. Scan? http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/4939/ale6tn6.jpg

quanchi112
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/4939/ale6tn6.jpg Yes I have read this but this doesnt help explain why Darkseid could resist it 8 years ago when he wasnt written wit any knowledge of the ale at that time.

Galan007
Yes I have read this but this doesnt help explain why Darkseid could resist it 8 years ago when he wasnt written wit any knowledge of the ale at that time.
Darky has retained a fraction of the ALE, ever since the "Cosmic Odyssey" days:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_ale22.jpg

So for about 20 years now. smile

======

And as I'm sure you know,
Recent issues have made "Cosmic Odyssey" indisputably canonical:

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/3759/cosmicodyssey1lv2.th.jpg

Next... smile

quanchi112
Darky has retained a fraction of the ALE, ever since the "Cosmic Odyssey" days:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_ale22.jpg

So for about 20 years now. smile

======

And as I'm sure you know,
Recent issues have made "Cosmic Odyssey" indisputably canonical:

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/3759/cosmicodyssey1lv2.th.jpg

Next... smile But he did have to listen to Miracle did he not? He couldnt flat out refuse him. Him flat out refusing Orions command to kill himself had nothing to do with his soul but just rather his body. smile

Galan007
But he did have to listen to Miracle did he not? He couldnt flat out refuse him. Him flat out refusing Orions command to kill himself had nothing to do with his soul but just rather his body. Resisting an order to kill yourself has MUCH more to do with your mind/soul, then it does with your body. smile

quanchi112
Resisting an order to kill yourself has MUCH more to do with your mind/soul, then it does with your body. smile He shot himself in the head did he not? smile He resisted its commands and lived. In death of the new gods Darkseid had to do whatever Miracle told him to do to his body. smile

Galan007
In death of the new gods Darkseid had to do whatever Miracle told him to do. smile I guess you didn't read the scan I posted?

quanchi112
I guess you didn't read the scan I posted? Darskeid says you may slay me. Did you read the scan? smile

Slay means kill. stick out tongue

Galan007
Darskeid says you may slay me. Did you read the scan? smile

Slay means kill. stick out tongue Darkseid's mind/will , could NOT be tampered with, due to Darkseid's understanding of said power...

An outside source killing DS has NOTHING to do with the ALE..

Read, study, comprehend. stick out tongue

quanchi112
Darkseid's mind/will , could NOT be tampered with, due to Darkseid's understanding of it...

An outside source killing DS has NOTHING to do with the ALE..

Read, study, comprehend. smile Yes he couldnt mentally be forced into doing what Darkseid didnt want to do but physically he was helpless. Physically he had to do what Miracle told him to do. Darkseid froze did he not when he was commanded. I mean geez its obvious to see that he couldnt subjugate his mind but could do whatever the hell he pleased to Darkseids body. Darkseid couldnt resist. Hence he was frozen even though he didnt want to be. smile

Galan007
Yes he couldnt mentally be forced into doing what Darkseid didnt want to do but physically he was helpless. Physically he had to do what Miracle told him to do. Darkseid froze did he not when he was commanded. I mean geez its obvious to see that he couldnt subjugate his mind but could do whatever the hell he pleased to Darkseids body. Darkseid couldnt resist. Hence he was frozen even though he didnt want to be. smile Darkseid was frozen, that's it.

His mind/will were unable to be tampered with, and it's obvious that an outside source would have been needed to kill him.

In short,
Darkseid can only resist the ALE because of his understanding of it -- an understanding that RKT does not have.

I could care less who wins,
just needed to correct you on a few things. smile

quanchi112
Darkseid was frozen, that's it.

His mind/will were unable to be tampered with, and it's obvious that an outside source would have been needed to kill him.

In short,
Darkseid can only resist the ALE because of his understanding of it -- an understanding that RKT does not have.

just needed to correct you on a few things. smile Its obvious that you are wrong here. There would be no outside force needed to kill Darkseid. He could command himself to hurt himself. The last time this was tried was by Orion and Darkseid did pull the trigger did he not. Quit fussing over this and trying to use bizarro logic.

Darkseid can only resist his soul being tampered with but his body is fair game. I find it funny that he froze him in his tracks but if he commanded him to cut himself that you believe Darkseid could have refused. Nay I say Galan nay.

smile

Galan007
Its obvious that you are wrong here. There would be no outside force needed to kill Darkseid. He could command himself to hurt himself. -Darkseid in the scan I posted-

"You would break Darkseid's will? I think not."

If one's will/soul cannot be broken or tampered with.... Then one cannot be ordered to do anything they do not wish to do.

This is remedial stuff here quanch -- most diagnosed retards would've picked it up by now. smile

quanchi112
-Darkseid in the scan I posted-

"You would break Darkseid's will? I think not."

If one's will/soul cannot be broken or tampered with.... Then one cannot be ordered to do anything they do not wish to do.

This is remedial stuff here quanch -- most diagnosed retards would've picked it up by now. smile No need to insult. But then again most people would have picked up on the fact that Darkseid shot himself in the head before when he possessed a portion of the ale. He didnt want to but he did it anyways.

I have proof and you dont. You go on theory a lot dont you.

Galan007
No need to insult. There has not been one single insult directed at you quanch. smile

quanchi112
There has not been one single insult directed at you quanch. smile So when you said most diagnosed retards would have picked it up by now, that wasnt an insult. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Larceny
So how about we use the power DS is currently portrayed with in DC canonical comics.

K-Dog
Since Thor likes to drink ale, I'm sure he will fight darkseid pretty hard to try to get it from him. big grin

TricksterPriest
durquanchi : I love how Galan is beating your sorry ass into the ground while you try to demean feats. doped

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
durquanchi : I love how Galan is beating your sorry ass into the ground while you try to demean feats. doped I proved him wrong. smile

Galan007
Yeah,
just re-read the last page..... You sure did pwn me quanch. duryes

quanchi112
Yeah,
just re-read the last page..... You sure did pwn me quanch. duryes Uhm Darkseid shot himself in the head so yeah I did prove you wrong. Ds couldnt resist the ale when it told him to harm himself. It is canon my friend. smile

Galan007
Uhm Darkseid shot himself in the head so yeah I did prove you wrong. Ds couldnt resist the ale when it told him to harm himself. It is canon my friend. smile Your posts should just be titled, "PWNAGE!!!"

quanchi112
Your posts should just be titled, "PWNAGE!!!" Concession accepted.

Galan007
Concession accepted. Teh PWN-meister PWNS again!! durfist

quanchi112
Teh PWN-meister PWNS again!! durfist Well explain to me why Darkseid couldnt resist shooting himself in the head if what you say is true.

TricksterPriest
Hey Quan, did you even read that story? What makes you think it wasn't part of his plan to dispose of Orion? Remember the Doom tube and the simulacrun of the Black Racer? wink

Mr. Slippyfist
I have proof and you dont. Where?

Terryc250
DS would get utterly stomped by Odin, RKT is above Odin

Juntai
Darkseid.

bats2jm
THOR

*T*
Did Quan just ignore everything that proved him wrong?? It sure looked like it. What the f**k?

SpiderGauntlet
Originally posted by Terryc250
DS would get utterly stomped by Odin, RKT is above Odin

RKT CAN'T resist the ALE.

quanchi112
Hey Quan, did you even read that story? What makes you think it wasn't part of his plan to dispose of Orion? Remember the Doom tube and the simulacrun of the Black Racer? wink So his plan involved Orion asking him to take his own life? He sure didnt looked like he wanted to pull the trigger.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Where? Orion's series. Do you honestly think that Darkseid could resist the ale with regards to his body.

Utrigita
So his plan involved Orion asking him to take his own life? He sure didnt looked like he wanted to pull the trigger.

I think you have just hit the head on the nail.

Darkseid Resisted the ALE because he could understand a small part of it hence the user with full knowlegde couldn't control his mind, however his body as shown was at full control of the user.

There is the difference between the two instance Quanchi. smile

Mind and Body...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Utrigita
I think you have just hit the head on the nail.

Darkseid Resisted the ALE because he could understand a small part of it hence the user with full knowlegde couldn't control his mind, however his body as shown was at full control of the user.

There is the difference between the two instance Quanchi. smile

Mind and Body... Yes thank you. This is what I tried telling galan that if Miracle wanted ds to inflict pain upon his body he would have to submit but if he attempted to break his will he could not.

Tell this to galan. smile

Utrigita
Yes thank you. This is what I tried telling galan that if Miracle wanted ds to inflict pain upon his body he would have to submit but if he attempted to break his will he could not.

Tell this to galan. smile

The way I was reading this is that you where Telling Galan that Darkseid couldn't resist the at all ALE because he shot himself, which has nothing to do with what Galan brought forth, which was that Darkseids Soul and mind couldn't be broken and only resisted the control because he understood a part of it, a understanding that RKT doesn't have.

smile

quanchi112
The way I was reading this is that you where Telling Galan that Darkseid couldn't resist the at all ALE because he shot himself, which has nothing to do with what Galan brought forth, which was that Darkseids Soul and mind couldn't be broken and only resisted the control because he understood a part of it, a understanding that RKT doesn't have.

smile He could resist it mentally. He couldnt break his will or his mind. But if someone with the ale told Ds to hurt himself he would have no choice and would do it again just like he shot himself in the head when Orion told him to. Galan claimed that Darkseid could resist hurting himself and that someone would have to injure him because Darkseid wouldnt injure himself.

But you agree with me. stick out tongue

TricksterPriest
He could resist it mentally. He couldnt break his will or his mind. But if someone with the ale told Ds to hurt himself he would have no choice and would do it again just like he shot himself in the head when Orion told him to. Galan claimed that Darkseid could resist hurting himself and that someone would have to injure him because Darkseid wouldnt injure himself.

Actually, that arguement goes both ways. And it shoots you in the foot. Because either way, RKT won't be able to resist the ALE.

Utrigita
either way, RKT won't be able to resist the ALE.

thumb up

Utrigita
He could resist it mentally. He couldnt break his will or his mind. But if someone with the ale told Ds to hurt himself he would have no choice and would do it again just like he shot himself in the head when Orion told him to. Galan claimed that Darkseid could resist hurting himself and that someone would have to injure him because Darkseid wouldnt injure himself.

Well I'm just waiting to hear what exactly Galan is saying he was saying, and why where you bringing forth the fact that Darkseid resisted the ALE when Orion had the ALE, you clearly states that

"In his series before the Black racer incident. He told Darkseid to kill himself and he didnt."

I assume he is Orion.

quanchi112
Actually, that arguement goes both ways. And it shoots you in the foot. Because either way, RKT won't be able to resist the ALE. I have also seen dead beings refuse to give into the ale. So there are powers out there that can defy in a way the ale. I think the runes and the might of Thor get the job done here. smile

Utrigita
I have also seen dead beings refuse to give into the ale. So there are powers out there that can defy in a way the ale. I think the runes and the might of Thor get the job done here. smile

They killed themselves... because they didn't want to give up the secret because they knew they couldn't resist the ALE for long...

quanchi112
They killed themselves... because they didn't want to give up the secret because they knew they couldn't resist the ALE for long... An outside force had them resist it. That is my point.

Utrigita
An outside force had them resist it. That is my point.

Which outside force??? One besides a person with knowlegde resisted it the others killed themselves because they couldn't resist the ALE.

TricksterPriest
I have also seen dead beings refuse to give into the ale. So there are powers out there that can defy in a way the ale. I think the runes and the might of Thor get the job done here. smile

What the f**k? You're an idiot. There's only 2 explanations for that. Either Scott Free is nuts and he was fighting (unknowingly) his own ALE-backed command, or as Nvr said, it's the Source itself acting via an agent doing the killing.

An outside force, that Thor will NEVER approach in power.

You can't seriously claim Thor can match 'The Source'......? shocklaugh That's idiotic, even for you.

quanchi112
What the f**k? You're an idiot. There's only 2 explanations for that. Either Scott Free is nuts and he was fighting (unknowingly) his own ALE-backed command, or as Nvr said, it's the Source itself acting via an agent doing the killing.

An outside force, that Thor will NEVER approach in power.

You can't seriously claim Thor can match 'The Source'......? shocklaugh That's idiotic, even for you. Quit speculating. How can he be fighting his own ale-backed command. laughing I cant believe you said that.

How do you know its the source. You dont so quit assuming and passing it on as fact.

wink

Mindset
It happened in Death of the New Gods.

Scott Free tried to question these dead new gods and they wouldn't tell him who killed them.

TricksterPriest
Yes. and only the Source, or the ALE, could force the dead to not speak.

Utrigita
Thats the way I see it too but I'm not exactly a expert on DC

Mindset
We don't know what caused them not to speak, and it is speculation until we do.

quanchi112
Yes. and only the Source, or the ALE, could force the dead to not speak. Has it been established that its the source. Dont you think the writers can come up with anything the want. But you assume its the source with no proof, its one of nvers assumptions that has failed to be proven yet.

TricksterPriest
if it's not the Source, why is Darkseid saying that the death of the new gods is inevitable? Why is he meeting death with a straight face? Why is he unconcerned about it and viewing it as a natural event, and equating it to the 3rd World that preceded the 4th? wink

Mindset
Since when is DS omniscient and infallible?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
Since when is DS omniscient and infallible? Exactly. smile

According to some on here he sadly is.

quanchi112
if it's not the Source, why is Darkseid saying that the death of the new gods is inevitable? Why is he meeting death with a straight face? Why is he unconcerned about it and viewing it as a natural event, and equating it to the 3rd World that preceded the 4th? wink Because the new gods are like sitting ducks and cant avoid their fates. I think its rather amusing how helpless they are. Makes perfect sense to me I mean I recall when Doomsday made the Apokoliptians feel helpless as well. Darkseid called him unbeatable. laughing

Hazsekswthurmom
Because the new gods are like sitting ducks and cant avoid their fates. I think its rather amusing how helpless they are. Makes perfect sense to me I mean I recall when Doomsday made the Apokoliptians feel helpless as well. Darkseid called him unbeatable. laughing The lengths you'll go to bash a character, is so amusing. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
The lengths you'll go to bash a character, is so amusing. smile I am stating facts. smile The new gods are helpless and are just accepting their fates.

Hazsekswthurmom
I am stating facts. smile The new gods are helpless and are just accepting their fates. Facts=bs?

quanchi112
Facts=bs? So are you disagreeing that the new gods arent feeling helpless and havent accepted their fates. Well Darkseid is accepting his fate thats for sure. Its odd how he feels there is no way out. Poor guy.

Galan007

smile Hey lookie there...

Someone actually read what I posted. clapclap

Utrigita
Hey lookie there...

Someone actually read what I posted. clapclap

embarrasment

Thanks

quanchi112
Darkseid was frozen, that's it.

In short,

just needed to correct you on a few things. smile In short, you said Darkseid could resist doing himself bodily harm while I said he couldnt.

Utrigita
EDIT

Galan007
In short, you said Darkseid could resist doing himself bodily harm while I said he couldnt. I was referring of course to the "DotNG" issue -- because it is the most current source of info we have regarding the ALE.

I could care less about the nearly decade old instance you brought up. smile

Galan007
So been given a Gun isn't a outside source??? crylaugh0

Utrigita

Utrigita
crylaugh0

edit it away please I wasn't thinking right there stick out tongue

quanchi112
I was referring of course to the "DotNG" issue -- because it is the most current source of info we have regarding the ALE.

I could care less about the nearly decade old instance you brought up. smile You could care less because it totally destroys your argument. smile Its canon my friend. You saying he could resist the ale with regards to hurting himself is ludicrous.

Galan007
You could care less because it totally destroys your argument. smile Its canon my friend. You saying he could resist the ale with regards to hurting himself is ludicrous. It has nothing to do WITH what I was saying.... So how does it destroy my argument? laughing out loud

quanchi112
It has nothing to do WITH what I was saying.... So how does it destroy my argument? laughing out loud Uhm you said an outside source would have to kill Darkseid meaning he wouldnt harm himself and could resist the commands.

Hazsekswthurmom
It has nothing to do WITH what I was saying.... So how does it destroy my argument? laughing out loud Quanchi>>>You

Galan007
Uhm you said an outside source would have to kill Darkseid meaning he wouldnt harm himself and could resist the commands. Again,
I was referring to the scan I posted from "DotNG".

Didn't we just go over this? smile

quanchi112
Quanchi>>>You Just hush.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.