Mr Mxy vs Cosmic Team from Infinity Watch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

Team
Eternity
Galactus
One Above All
Ziran the Tester
Lord Chaos
Master Order
Mistress Love
Stranger
Chronos
Uatu
Mistress Death
Epoch

Erik-Lensherr
Mxy

skyfather
Originally posted by golem370
Who wins?

Team
Eternity
Galactus
One Above All
Ziran the Tester
Lord Chaos
Master Order
Mistress Love
Stranger
Chronos
Uatu
Mistress Death
Epoch

go team

Alfheim
Mxy probably still wins?

golem370
I didn't missing anybody from the team

LORD B
I didn't missing anybody from the team
sire hate

golem370
Well then he is added

A look at Mr Mxy opponents

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/untitled-7.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
Mxy>>>IG>>>>Team of Cosmics

Erik-Lensherr
Well then he is added

A look at Mr Mxy opponents

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/untitled-7.jpg

Is that supposed to be impressive opposition, especially since we are talking about Mxy ?

thumb up

golem370
Well yeah that is a vastly powerful team despite Mr Mxy wins or not

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well yeah that is a vastly powerful team despite Mr Mxy wins or not

Not a one person on that team is Multiversal. Imperiex could wipe them all out with one big bang blast.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Not a one person on that team is Multiversal. Imperiex could wipe them all out with one big bang blast. Yeah because he took of Superman so easily, right?

quanchi112
Team wins.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
Yeah because he took of Superman so easily, right?

You know superman had the power of the strange visitor right? I hope you do.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Team wins.

LMAO. Your biased knows no limits do they? This team doesn't stand a chance.

quanchi112
You know superman had the power of the strange visitor right? I hope you do. He had his chance to kill Supes earlier with a drone and it failed and he failed. He faced less than what Thanos faced in ig.

quanchi112
LMAO. Your biased knows no limits do they? This team doesn't stand a chance. I have seen an alternate Zatanna and Prime defeat Mxy. This team would do it with ease.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He had his chance to kill Supes earlier with a drone and it failed and he failed. He faced less than what Thanos faced in ig.

First of all, We aren't comparing Thanos with the IG to Imperiex. Stop sucking Thanos's **** for once and debate the thread at hand. Now Tell me, who the strange visitor is and how powerful she is.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I have seen an alternate Zatanna and Prime defeat Mxy. This team would do it with ease.

NO you haven't. Zatanna didn't defeat mxy. She knew a spell to sap his will. Even then, Mxy couldn't be defeated. He was joking the whole time. And Prime had nothing to do with it. he couldn't even kill mxy. I didn't see Mxy defeated. As I never saw any fight take place. Easily the dummest statement of the year. You know mxy was at the end of the same book, fine, talking about the book, and was joking about it right?

Sundipped
Mxy imprisons them in a cage.

LORD B
the ig is equal to mr mxy IMHO therefore mxy wins here

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by LORD B
the ig is equal to mr mxy IMHO therefore mxy wins here
Since when is the IG equal to mxy?

Has it Wiped out everything?
Recreated everything?
Retconned anyone?
Allowed the user to visit the one above all?
Has it beaten the LT?
Has it take a blast from something like the Ultimator and then BFr'd it?

Inquiring minds wanna know.

*T*
Christ almighty I have never saw someone so biased.

Anyway Mxy wins this one. I don't think it will be easy know

LORD B

Recreated everything?
Retconned anyone?
Has it beaten the LT?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t437017.html

quanchi112

Recreated everything?
Retconned anyone?
Has it beaten the LT?

Inquiring minds wanna know. All it takes to beat Mxy is a depowered Spectre,Gog from Kingdom,or Prime with Zatanna alternate. All are less than the ig.

quanchi112
NO you haven't. Zatanna didn't defeat mxy. She knew a spell to sap his will. Even then, Mxy couldn't be defeated. He was joking the whole time. And Prime had nothing to do with it. he couldn't even kill mxy. I didn't see Mxy defeated. As I never saw any fight take place. Easily the dummest statement of the year. You know mxy was at the end of the same book, fine, talking about the book, and was joking about it right? That wasnt canon at the end and if you want to play that route She Hulk beats anyone she wants in her own book. This line of reasoning is awful with regards to debating comic books.

Oh an dit looked awfully easy to sap Mxy's will. laughing

quanchi112
First of all, We aren't comparing Thanos with the IG to Imperiex. Stop sucking Thanos's cock for once and debate the thread at hand. Now Tell me, who the strange visitor is and how powerful she is. Prime failed at killing Superman. He had his chance and he blew it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
That wasnt canon at the end and if you want to play that route She Hulk beats anyone she wants in her own book. This line of reasoning is awful with regards to debating comic books.

Oh an dit looked awfully easy to sap Mxy's will. laughing
Are you ****ing serious? You say that It wasn't canon at the end of a book you are trying to use as an argument against mxy. What in the ****. YOu can't have a book be part canon and another part be not canon.

quanchi112
Are you ****ing serious? You say that It wasn't canon at the end of a book you are trying to use as an argument against mxy. What in the ****. YOu can't have a book be part canon and another part be not canon. It was after the story was told and it was a joke at the end explaining Mxy. To argue its canon and to try and use it in a debate is ridiculous. Keep fantasy people against fantasy people dont try to argue that Mxy is real. It is kinda creepy. In the comic Mxy was dealt with rather easily and had his fingers broken.

iceman24567
Mxy at the least = the ig

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Mxy at the least = the ig No way. Mxy can be oneshotted and depowered easily. The Lt couldnt even depower the gems until Warlock handed them over. So even he would have had to battle him to render them impotent.

iceman24567
No way. Mxy can be oneshotted and depowered easily. The Lt couldnt even depower the gems until Warlock handed them over. So even he would have had to battle him to render them impotent. Yes way he wasn't necessarily depowered because he still couldn't be killed Mxy is at least the Ig ask the Spectre.

Xplosive
Not a one person on that team is Multiversal. Imperiex could wipe them all out with one big bang blast.

Galactus is.
Still, Mxy wins.

quanchi112
Yes way he wasn't necessarily depowered because he still couldn't be killed Mxy is at least the Ig ask the Spectre. You dont have to kill to get a win on here. Since when was a being killed who had the ig?

Inhuman
Incomplete IG is multiversal.

iceman24567
You dont have to kill to get a win on here. Since when was a being killed who had the ig? How many times was Mxy depowered by somebody else? Not even the Spectre was able to depower him the only reason he was being treated like that is because he was completely caught off guard in this fight he knows whats coming im sorry i think differently than you.

quanchi112
How many times was Mxy depowered by somebody else? Not even the Spectre was able to depower him the only reason he was being treated like that is because he was completely caught off guard in this fight he knows whats coming im sorry i think differently than you. The Spectre did depower him in dov crossover. Gog also oneshotted him, the ig will make mincemeat of him.

iceman24567
The Spectre did depower him in dov crossover. Gog also oneshotted him, the ig will make mincemeat of him. Gog had more power than the ig so that kinda fails.

quanchi112
Gog had more power than the ig so that kinda fails. Please tell me you arent serious. Please oh please.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Gog had more power than the ig so that kinda fails.

In some respects. He was ablve to pierce the megaversal Hypertime. And he could traverse time like nothing. And was actually able to hurt mr. mxy. But then he was actually having a time fighting two wonder women and two superman. Which just doesn't make sense given his power lvls.

quanchi112
In some respects. He was ablve to pierce the megaversal Hypertime. And he could traverse time like nothing. And was actually able to hurt mr. mxy. But then he was actually having a time fighting two wonder women and two superman. Which just doesn't make sense given his power lvls. In no respect was it even half of what the ig was. Ig could freeze him in time,rape his mind,corrupt his soul,blast him to smithereens. Ig would laugh at Gog.

iceman24567
Please tell me you arent serious. Please oh please. Yes i am dead serious do you remember the power he had in his possession?

quanchi112
Yes i am dead serious do you remember the power he had in his possession? Yes and I know that he only faced heroes and such. The ig lowered itself and killed all the heroes effortlessly. Ig is on a different power level altogether.

Xplosive
Mxy seems to lose only when he allows that or to be hurt.

*T*
No way. Mxy can be oneshotted and depowered easily. The Lt couldnt even depower the gems until Warlock handed them over. So even he would have had to battle him to render them impotent.

Serious question, does Quanchi always vote for Marvel or something? Within reason of course.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by *T*
Serious question, does Quanchi always vote for Marvel or something? Within reason of course.

You hit the nail on the head.

quanchi112
You hit the nail on the head. I do not always give marvel the win I choose who I feel wins the thread.

Mr Master
Not a one person on that team is Multiversal.
Still .... durznuts (nvr gonna change)

Even after I proved to you that 616 Eternity represents the power of the infinite Multiverse,
with the PROOF!!!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mr Master

Even after I proved to you that 616 Eternity represents the power of the infinite Multiverse,
with the PROOF!!! thumb up

Inhuman

with the PROOF!!!

Since when does proof mean anything to him? 131

Mr Master
There's nothing that Mxy can do in DC, that the IG can't in Marvel.

Except of course stupid shit like messing with the avatars of "staff"
or ripping comic book pages.

But we got ol She-Hulk to match that. laughing
No one that wielded the IG ever wanted to wipe out everything, so why should it?

We did however SEE, only 4 Gems about to "wipe out everything"

http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/7230/gemox1.th.jpg

"What do you mean NOTHING belongs here? ... This whole Reality is wrong,

"These Two Gems (Time-Reality) must be reunited,
otherwise ALL REALITIES, including this one, will be destroyed,
I have to use them to CREATE a New and stronger Reality,
one whose Fabric isn't unravelling as this one is"
...................................................................................

Meh, I'm sure 4 Gems are more capable than the 6 that make up the IG. laughing out loud

Recreated everything?
No need, since it never intended to destroy everything.

But Thanos with a thought,
replaced the status/authority/power/sentience of the infinite Prime Multiverse.

(that's all he wanted)

Nah, but the Fantastic Four did, and IM, and She-Hulk and others ...

I guess this makes Them all = to Mxy.

Has it beaten the LT?
Has Mxy?

dontgetit

This is inconsequential logic. (you want the IG to display the identical feats of another company)

Watch ... Has Mxy ever been declared to be "God" by the Writers?

IG has!
..........................................................................................

Jim Starlin

(the writer/creator of the Infinity Gauntlet)

gets interviewed by Marvel Age.

Marvel Age is a Marvel title specifically designed to get the intricate details
to stories which would otherwise be compressed by time & space.

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/7315/igmakegod1bz0.th.jpg

"The Infinity Gauntlet,
a story that dealt with the idea of a nihilist (Thanos) becoming God"

..........................................................................................

Jim Starlin himself adds:

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/9950/igmakegod2zt8.th.jpg

"I've done the good side of God and the bad side of God,
I've gone as far as I can with the Infinity Gauntlet"

And On Panel:

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/1825/igmakesyougod7zf.th.jpg

Thanos, ... "In-effect became God"

Now you know.

quanchi112
Nice ownage Mr. M.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Inhuman
Since when does proof mean anything to him? 131 Good point.

Xplosive
There's nothing that Mxy can do in DC, that the IG can't in Marvel.

Except of course stupid shit like messing with the avatars of "staff"
or ripping comic book pages.

But we got ol She-Hulk to match that.

Except that with Mxy it's within his power and is consistent with that.

Has Mxy?

Not LT, but Spectre.

TricksterPriest
*sigh* Mr. M. I usually respect you and consider you one of the forum experts on marvel cosmics.

So forgive me for saying this. Stop talking out your ass about DC. doped

You cannot compare Shulkie pulling things in her own comics, to Mxy. Mxy is a known powerhouse and has legit feats that put him at abstract levels. He is consistently shown to be able to fight beings like the Spectre (albeit not always winning.) He has actually retconed characters, referenced retconed events and pulled characters from a destroyed multiverse into the mainstream DCU. (S/B.) Mxy has actually beaten the Spectre, a being comparable to the LT. And as you yourself stated, only a being on par with LT has been shown to be stronger than the IG (excepting maybe MJJ.)

The IG has never beaten a multiversal entity. Nor has it been shown to be unkillable due a direct order from the creator god (in this case, Mike Carlin.) Per his decree, Mxy cannot be killed.

Gog's powerset was inconsistent, but he was carrying a weapon containing the power of 5 skyfathers and the Source. He smashed the Hypertime barrier for god's sake. erm

The Source is considered an aspect of the Presence, DC's god. So that's not a low showing in the least, especially considering Mxy has taken comparable shots and been unfazed, and he was just fine when he got back to the 5th dimension after being hit by Gog.

Mindset
I'd like to see scans of Mxy beating Spectre, because Spectre can only be compared to LT at certain instances. LT powerlevel is for the most part constant, Spectre's isn't.

Inhuman
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
You cannot compare Shulkie pulling things in her own comics, to Mxy. Mxy is a known powerhouse and has legit feats that put him at abstract levels. He is consistently shown to be able to fight beings like the Spectre (albeit not always winning.) He has actually retconed characters, referenced retconed events and pulled characters from a destroyed multiverse into the mainstream DCU. (S/B.) Mxy has actually beaten the Spectre, a being comparable to the LT. And as you yourself stated, only a being on par with LT has been shown to be stronger than the IG (excepting maybe MJJ.)

Then if we shall dismiss she hulk ripping pages out and going into the real world lets also dismiss when mxy does it. No more bringing those feats up.
I know mxy is a powerhous, But if you dont see that mxy going into the real world is used as a joke then your overestimating mxy.

616 eternity is multiversal. IG beat it. Incomplete IG is multiversal.
Mxy may not be killed but he sure could get his fingers broken and smacked around like a helpless child smile

quanchi112
*sigh* Mr. M. I usually respect you and consider you one of the forum experts on marvel cosmics.

So forgive me for saying this. Stop talking out your ass about DC. doped

The IG has never beaten a multiversal entity. Nor has it been shown to be unkillable due a direct order from the creator god (in this case, Mike Carlin.) Per his decree, Mxy cannot be killed.

Gog's powerset was inconsistent, but he was carrying a weapon containing the power of 5 skyfathers and the Source. He smashed the Hypertime barrier for god's sake. erm

The Source is considered an aspect of the Presence, DC's god. So that's not a low showing in the least, especially considering Mxy has taken comparable shots and been unfazed, and he was just fine when he got back to the 5th dimension after being hit by Gog. She hulk tore up a comic page and if you want to bring up Mxy doing something that silly than you must also bring up She-Hulk doing it as well.

Didnt Mxy cage the Spectre and therefore didnt best him. The Spectre in a depowered state beat him along with Gog who oneshotted him. He was oneshotted. His staf only contained 5 skyfathers and if he blasted someone who had the ig nothing would have happened. Prime and Zatannas opposite also defeated him. It doesnt seem to hard to depower Mxy or to break his will which the ig could do with ease.

To make a long story short Mxy gets crushed because this team has to many ways to defeat Mxy available to them.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Inhuman
Then if we shall dismiss she hulk ripping pages out and going into the real world lets also dismiss when mxy does it. No more bringing those feats up.
I know mxy is a powerhous, But if you dont see that mxy going into the real world is used as a joke then your overestimating mxy.

616 eternity is multiversal. IG beat it. Incomplete IG is multiversal.
Mxy may not be killed but he sure could get his fingers broken and smacked around like a helpless child smile thumb up

vlaaad12345
She hulk tore up a comic page and if you want to bring up Mxy doing something that silly than you must also bring up She-Hulk doing it as well.

Didnt Mxy cage the Spectre and therefore didnt best him. The Spectre in a depowered state beat him along with Gog who oneshotted him. He was oneshotted. His staf only contained 5 skyfathers and if he blasted someone who had the ig nothing would have happened. Prime and Zatannas opposite also defeated him. It doesnt seem to hard to depower Mxy or to break his will which the ig could do with ease.

To make a long story short Mxy gets crushed because this team has to many ways to defeat Mxy available to them.
The staff had 5 skyfathers and the freaking source backing it not even the ig would be able to resist the source,emp joker replaced spectre....thats even better then beating him,myx was ****ing around practically that entire time against prime...it was preety easy to see that,unlike most other instances where myx jokes around and gets put in a bad position here hes going to be ready to fight which means hes not losing this.

Astner
Simple logic proves that Eternity is multiversal.
Eternity and Infinity represents time and space, Eternity represents time.
The relativity theory states that time is four dimensional.
Now the theory of parallel universes (which would be the only explanation to that there would be a multiverse, like represented in Marvel's case) states that the 4th dimension is an unlimited about of 3rd dimensional planes--just like counting with intergrals, you use a infinite amount of 1 dimensional lines to potray a 2 dimensional area.

Recap:
Eternity = Time = 4 Dimensional = An infinite amount of 3 dimensional universes = Multiverse

quanchi112
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
The staff had 5 skyfathers and the freaking source backing it not even the ig would be able to resist the source,emp joker replaced spectre....thats even better then beating him,myx was ****ing around practically that entire time against prime...it was preety easy to see that,unlike most other instances where myx jokes around and gets put in a bad position here hes going to be ready to fight which means hes not losing this. The staff wasnt all powerful and didnt have the power that the ig had at all. Think about on panel feats and think about the complete mastery that the ig had over time,space,power,soul,mind, and reality.

Mxy was jokin when Prime was torturing him but also he didnt have the will to fight back and instead returned to the 5th dimension. Then he curled up in a ball and was fearing for his life and said he cannot return.

Galan007
Mxy ftw. g_smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
Mxy ftw. g_smile Hate and Love play with his emotions and break his will. The operate on a whole other level and could really play with him while the other abstracts would be distracting him as well. Mxy couldnt stand up to this assault.

Galan007
Mxy ftw. g_smile

quanchi112
Mxy ftw. g_smile I have given you instances of Mxy being defeated and also how the team would do it. Again if Prime and Zatanna's double could do it why couldnt this team?

Galan007
I have given you instances of Mxy being defeated and also how the team would do it. Again if Prime and Zatanna's double could do it why couldnt this team? You acknowledge every single 'low showing' Mxy's had, without acknowledging his high showings. .

But whatever,
Mxy's not a Marvel character, , so naturally he looses. smile

quanchi112
You acknowledge every single 'low showing' Mxy's had, without acknowledging his high showings. .

But whatever,
Mxy's not a Marvel character, , so naturally he looses. smile So we are supposed to ignore his losses. How does he lose then if all his losses arent looked at. We must examine his losses so as to see whether this team can accomplish it. The can and he has been defeated by far less than this team of juggernauts.

Galan007
So we are supposed to ignore his losses. Never said that.

Just said you refuse to look at his higher showings, .

But again,
He's a DC character, so I'm not surprised. smile

quanchi112
Never said that.

But again,
He's a DC character, so I'm not surprised. smile Could he destroy the Spectre with a snap?

The ig couldnt destroy Eternity and these abstracts with a snap so why would mx be able to. Through his lower showings has proven to be inferior to the ig.

*T*
Never said that.

But again,
He's a DC character, so I'm not surprised. smile Truth.

Galan007
Could he destroy the Spectre with a snap? A snap? I dunno.

Beat him with the utmost of ease? Yep, .

The ig couldnt destroy Eternity and these abstracts with a snap so why would mx be able to. Did you not see EJ destroy everyone/thing in the Universe with a ACME bomb the size of a van -- then reshape the Universe in his image with a snap? I did. smile

That right there puts Mxy WELL above this team, . smile

TricksterPriest
Personally, I'm about ready to put durquanchi back into the ignore box. whistle How about you, Galan? Tired of feeding the troll?

quanchi112
A snap? I dunno.

Beat him with the utmost of ease? Yep, .

Did you not see EJ destroy everyone/thing in the Universe with a ACME bomb the size of a van -- then reshape the Universe in his image with a snap? I did. smile

That right there puts Mxy WELL above this team, . smile This team couldnt be destroyed a silly acme bomb. These characters over at marvel wouldnt be defeated by such silliness. Still you take his high moment here and shove it down my throat while ignoring Gog oneshotting him,Prime and friend depowering him and making him look like a coward and a jackass, the Spectre also depowered him.

If a weakened Spectre could do it this team most certainly could. They could play with his emotions and break his will again.

smile

quanchi112
Personally, I'm about ready to put durquanchi back into the ignore box. whistle How about you, Galan? Tired of feeding the troll? Listen to me and listen good I have had enough of your games and your obvious attempts at getting others to ignore me. If you want to ignore me but dont brag about it and try to incite others to do it. I respond to debaters on here and debate. I disagree with you a lot but you cross the line time and time again with your bashing and negative actions towards me.

Drop it and if you want to ignore me dont talk about it just do it.

TricksterPriest
Listen to me and listen good I have had enough of your games and your obvious attempts at getting others to ignore me. If you want to ignore me but dont brag about it and try to incite others to do it. I respond to debaters on here and debate. I disagree with you a lot but you cross the line time and time again with your bashing and negative actions towards me.

Drop it and if you want to ignore me dont talk about it just do it.

I've been long enough to know a troll when I see one. and almost everyone else on the forum knows what you are. Hell, Galan obviously knows that you're an idiot and completely unreasonable. roll eyes (sarcastic) Note how he specifically pointed out exactly what I said. That you will use any excuse you can to give a marvel character a win over a DC one. Especially Thanos.

You're scum. I put you in the same category as the Hulkites and the Storm-tards. wink I'll cross the line anytime I feel it's needed. It's the code of the Hulkbusters, to fight and stamp out trolls where-ever they be. durhulk

Priest
Who is gonna debate with Quan now Nvr is gone?

Galan007
Hell, Galan obviously knows that you're an idiot and completely unreasonable. whistling

Priest
Hell, Galan obviously knows that you're an idiot and completely unreasonable.
I disagree, Galan debates to win, no matter who's the idiot he arguing with. stick out tongue

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Priest
I disagree, Galan debates to win, no matter who's the idiot he arguing with. stick out tongue

laughing out loud Touche. I never said he didn't. But he obviously is aware of what he's dealing with.

Galan: durlove

quanchi112
I've been long enough to know a troll when I see one. and almost everyone else on the forum knows what you are. Hell, Galan obviously knows that you're an idiot and completely unreasonable. roll eyes (sarcastic) Note how he specifically pointed out exactly what I said. That you will use any excuse you can to give a marvel character a win over a DC one. Especially Thanos.

You're scum. I put you in the same category as the Hulkites and the Storm-tards. wink I'll cross the line anytime I feel it's needed. It's the code of the Hulkbusters, to fight and stamp out trolls where-ever they be. durhulk Ok I will be as polite as possible here. Ihave had it up to here with you. You troll me while I actually am debating with galan. Whether you disagree with me or not I am giving reasoning as to why I think Mxy loses here. You show up bash me and call me a troll. Yet its you who are trolling me and trying to organize other posters to ignore me.

I have reported you and I would think with the banning of nver and with the mods cracking down you would be on your best behavior. I dont get like this often but your trolling of me doesnt stop and my posts dont warrant your bashing of my character.

Badabing
Trick, either put Quan on ignore or be more civil. There's too much bashing and flaming on these boards. I've had 3 reports about your posts today. Thank you.

Galan007
Originally posted by Priest
I disagree, Galan debates to win, no matter who's the idiot he arguing with. stick out tongue Meh,
now my stopping point in a debate, is when I get frustrated with the idiot. g_smile

Mr Master
thumb up
So forgive me for saying this.
Stop talking out your ass about DC.
Who told you I care about what takes place in DC?

You cannot compare Shulkie pulling things in her own comics, to Mxy. Mxy is a known powerhouse and has legit feats that put him at abstract levels. He is consistently shown to be able to fight beings like the Spectre (albeit not always winning.) He has actually retconed characters, referenced retconed events and pulled characters from a destroyed multiverse into the mainstream DCU. (S/B.)
Inconsequential.

She-Hulk ... amongst OTHERS can do that page ripping routine.

If you can't accept that, that's not my problem.

Have many examples, now that yall have made me research,
I didn't know cracking the "4th wall" was such a joke in Marvel.

Black Panther (alternate reality) rips a comic book page:

Because the narrative caption was squeezing him and his friend into the panel:

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/3048/page1fp5.th.jpg

laughing

Black Panther visits his "writers/editors" and nearly kills one of them:

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/9250/page2uc2.th.jpg

Black Panther's mom is helping him with the other "writers" there. laughing out loud

She's trying to help him boost his comic book sales in the "real World"

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/5620/page3ea2.th.jpg

Mxy has actually beaten the Spectre, a being comparable to the LT.
And as you yourself stated,
only a being on par with LT has been shown to be stronger than the IG (excepting maybe MJJ.)
I've stated that concerning the LT and IG,
I have never stated that the LT and Spectre are equals in any sense of the word.

I will never compare them, becaue they're completely separate/different cats.
The IG has never beaten a multiversal entity.
you mean "like Nvr said?"

Come on dogs, you told me not to "talk out of my ass" concerning DC.

Please hed your advice and don't "talk out of my ass" concerning Marvel.

Especially when I already presented the PROOF that Eternity 616 is indeed,
the power/status/authority of the infinite prime Multiverse.
Nor has it been shown to be unkillable due a direct order from the creator god
That's because it makes one "God" ... "Supreme Being" ...

So who needs orders?
(in this case, Mike Carlin.) Per his decree, Mxy cannot be killed.
That's nice.

I'm debating Mxy, I'm correcting the mis-leading info about Eternity.

The Source is considered an aspect of the Presence, DC's god. So that's not a low showing in the least, especially considering Mxy has taken comparable shots and been unfazed, and he was just fine when he got back to the 5th dimension after being hit by Gog.
Inconsequential when concerning my points specifically involving Eternity.

Mr Master
As in "Universe" meaning all of DC, it's Multiverse?

Or as in "Universe" meaning a single Reality?
Did you not see EJ destroy everyone/thing in the Universe
with a ACME bomb the size of a van --
then reshape the Universe in his image with a snap? I did. smile

That right there puts Mxy WELL above this team,
Actually 616 Eternity is a Universe with the power of the infinite Multiverse.

So that's not quite enough.

But since Mxy erased the DC Multiverse in World's Funnest ... Mxy should win.

But not based on visiting the "real world" or breaking "4th walls"
(the page where Mxy visits the "real world" in World's Funnest is disregarded by me.)

By me ... which means, all are free to see it as they wish,
but from my persepective, that's a joke.

Galan007
Mxy should win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.