What Star wars video game(s) are you playing right now?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
We all love star wars obviously, but the video games can be just as bad ass.

I'm playing: Empire at war, and Battlefront Renegade squadron

Couple months ago I got the Star wars best of PC game pak.

Highly recomended

fascistcrusader
Empire at War: Forces of Corruption, and I'm going through KotOR again.

SpaceMonkey
KotOR.

Light_Sith
I only ever play video games if they are related to Star Wars though as a kid The Legend of Zelda was wonderful.

I am playing Jedi Academy at the moment.

Blue_Hefner
None of them. They have little replay value once you beat them for the twentieth time for me.

Captain REX
The most recent, I think, was Knights of the Old Republic. And that was in July.

I have erased my Gamecube's memory card, meaning if I wanted to I could easily replay Bounty Hunter, the Rogue Squadron series, and Jedi Outcast...buuut I don't feel like it.

Melcórë
LOL, bought X-WING VS. TIE-FIGHTER today. Might play it. stick out tongue

Pax Chizzic
I'm playing Episode III: the video game.

0°Mandalore°0
None just yet. The next one will be The Force Unleashed.

Captain REX
I actually beat Jedi Knight not too long ago. Forgot about that.

0°Mandalore°0
I've only played Jedi Outcast 2 of the Jedi Knight series. How good are the other ones?

Elite Hunter
I'm to busy to play anything right now. But when I do play I'm to busy literally pwning evryone in COD4 and Halo 3. H

pgdarth95
Obi Wan the game beat it 2 days ago still playing it

pgdarth95
thats an awesome sig 0mandalore0

Tangible God
Call of Duty 4's getting a bit boring, so I'm considering KoTOR for the first time in almost two years. I still play Jedi Outcast occasionally, it has a good multiplayer.

Schwarzenegger
Since i got a little tired of mass effect for pc, i'll wait for the fart unleashed.

Lt. Valerian
I haven't had time to do anything related to games or the PC recently, but when I have time I sometimes play Jedi Academy.

I might play KOTOR or KOTOR 2 later on, for like the 10th time.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Lt. Valerian
I haven't had time to do anything related to games or the PC recently, but when I have time I sometimes play Jedi Academy.

I might play KOTOR or KOTOR 2 later on, for like the 10th time. Only at 10? Pfff... newb.

Lt. Valerian
laughing out loud

I assume you have played the game twice the times I have?

Blue_Hefner
laughing out loud

I assume you have played the game twice the times I have?

You can't blame the man (woman?) for not having a life.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
You can't blame the man (woman?) for not having a life. You're half right about the gender issue, but I won't tell you which guess is right.

But the rest is half true though.

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by Schwarzenegger
Since i got a little tired of mass effect for pc, i'll wait for the fart unleashed.

Third grade potty humor alert!

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Tangible God
You're half right about the gender issue, but I won't tell you which guess is right.

But the rest is half true though.

embarrasment

Lord Knightfa11
JKA multiplayer is the only star wars game i am playing now.

I am mostly pleaying EVERQUEST and WARROCK these days thou.

caedusrulesall
I'm playing KOTOR TSL since I need to take a break from the millionth replay of the first. Also, Empire at War and JKJA. Sadly the multiplayer on JKJA doesn't work.

Lt. Valerian
That multiplayer is awesome.

Faunus
So you guys actually get other people when you play JK: JA? Damn.

And that game needs a sequel more than KotOR does. It's hands-down the best representation of lightsaber dueling mechanics in a game, ever, and KotOR III's probably going to be some Mass Effect makeover mod.

Lt. Valerian
Mass Effect is an amazing game.

What do you mean by 'get other people'?

Tangible God
I'm guessing he means the servers are empty when he plays. I never have that problem with Outcast.

Faunus
Yeah, I meant the servers.

I played Jedi Outcast once, on someone else's XBOX, before he'd gotten a lightsaber. I had fun shooting the energy barriers with a blaster and watching Katarn get pwnt. The only multiplayer I ever got off of that or JA was with bots.

Lt. Valerian
Still, bots are fun to kill.

Faunus
I always find videogame killing to be more fun when there's a legit purpose to it. Like in GTA 4, when I kill black men for being drug dealers instead of just being black.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Faunus
I always find videogame killing to be more fun when there's a legit purpose to it. Like in GTA 4, when I kill black men for being drug dealers instead of just being black. Same. I can never play a game if it has a shit story to it. I couldn't even play COD4 as much as I do if it weren't for the achievements. I like to feel like I'm getting something out of it.

Outcast has quite little following even six years after its release. There's always new people on there.

truejedi
JKJA is the only one i've played recently. I'll get in a star wars kinda mood from reading a new book or something like that, get on the computer, load a level, spawn lots of NPCS, kill them for an hour or so and get bored with the game again. I agree with the needs a new story approach. I'm still waiting for the game that lets you actually choose to run around with your saber like in JA, or, if you choose, stand toe to toe with an enemy and use your saber to block, i'm yet to see that. I was thinking the Force Unleashed would be that way, but instead, seems as though bright lights flash whenever you use the force, or you get bright neon purple lights for stabbing a stormtrooper (from previews)

I'm truly disappointed with that, seems as though we have a kiddie game coming out.... Wonder when we actually get an M rated Star Wars game? I think its overdue...

THere are plenty of story lines to pursue. Corscuant Nights, Jedi Twilight has opened an entirely new line of things b/c according to it, there are a lot more Jedi who survived the purge than we've been assuming.

Faunus
Who survived Order 66, maybe, but the Purge lasts nearly two decades.

Gideon
Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy is one of the best Star Wars-games I've ever played, and yes, it does need a sequel.

Tangible God
Trio out the JK series.

Lt. Valerian
Btw, how powerful is Jaden considered? Like, compared to who?

Gideon
Btw, how powerful is Jaden considered? Like, compared to who?

He was considered a "promising" and "above average" Jedi. That's it.

Faunus
He's mentioned in at least one NJO/DN novel, to my knowledge, but he probably has notable considering his rapid advancement. There's way too much of that going on in the post-PT era: the 'Starkiller,' Luke Skywalker, Kyp Durron, Kyle Katarn, Jaden Korr, and all of the Skywalker-spawn to follow. I want another Obi-Wan or something.

Elite Hunter
It's a shame really that he is not featured in any other EU that much.

Lt. Valerian
Yeah... It would be cool to know more about this character.

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Faunus
Like in GTA 4, when I kill black men for being drug dealers instead of just being black.
disgust cursingfurious mad

sweersa
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
It's a shame really that he is not featured in any other EU that much.

The greatest thing about the EU is that anything in it is like it never happened at all.

Hahaha.

Lord Knightfa11
I am in a JA clan and almost have in server moderator powers. JA is not dead, just look at ffa and patch your game. There are alot of servers.

travis135
Originally posted by Tangible God
Only at 10? Pfff... newb.

not at 10?pff... nerd

travis135
Originally posted by Schwarzenegger
Since i got a little tired of mass effect for pc, i'll wait for the fart unleashed. ROFL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.