Superman Prime/Mr. Mxy vs Adam w/IG/Ereshkigal w/Starbrand

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediSamuraiMRB
eek!

guy222
Hey Young Jedi

hmmPrime humbled Mxy. On Team 2, u have two beings with artifacts of awesome power and Living Tribunal intervened. I like Team 2 FTW

quanchi112
Team 2 in a stomp.

skyfather
who or what is /Ereshkigal w/Starbrand?

quanchi112
Originally posted by skyfather
who or what is /Ereshkigal w/Starbrand? A lame quasar villain I believe with a tap into the unlimited starbrand. The ig solos and doesnt need this.

guy222
Ereshkigal is a Deviant. She stole the Starbrand from Kayla Ballentine

Starbrand is a powerful artifact which rivals the IG

She was threatening the Nexus of all Realities. Instead of turning over the Starbrand to LT, she chose death

skyfather
Originally posted by guy222
Ereshkigal is a Deviant. She stole the Starbrand from Kayla Ballentine

Starbrand is a powerful artifact which rivals the IG

She was threatening the Nexus of all Realities. Instead of turning over the Starbrand to LT, she chose death
thank you

guy222
no problem

guy222
we learn as we go

prime is in the source wall

mxy hasn't been revealed yet

adam w/ig challenged lt himself

ereshkigal is threatening the multiverse again

t2 wins

ilikecomics
anytime mxy is involved he wins hands down. I don't why people don't get that mxy is probably the most powerful being ever.

rotiart
Originally posted by ilikecomics
anytime mxy is involved he wins hands down. I don't why people don't get that mxy is probably the most powerful being ever.

If you take average showings? And ignore highest then mxy is manageable.

guy222
thumb up

Uriel005
Originally posted by ilikecomics
anytime mxy is involved he wins hands down. I don't why people don't get that mxy is probably the most powerful being ever. mxy had his face smashed in by prime.

Juntai
That's because you gotta realize Mxy is a toon, and just does all this for fun. The power he packs though, is serious.

From the sound of it though, the entire 5th dimension was scared of Prime.

Booster Golden

Uriel005
Originally posted by Booster Golden
Prime beating mxy was a PIS because the writer wanted to make a point that prime is imune to any magic there is, mxy literally can make the universe a captain crunch breakfast and eat it then shit it back where it belongs, so to portray prime as being able to whitstand such a power just because its "magic" is pure and poor PIS at its best was mxy that got beaten magic mxy or tech/ higher level of evolution reasoning for reality warp.

zopzop
The power of the Starbrand is insane. But if we go by best showings, it's still not enough to put down Mxy. Superman Prime is a joke compared to the rest of the guys on the field though. So it's basically WF Mxy vs the IG and Starbrand, WF Mxy wins.

guy222
two powerful objects vs mxy

its close zop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.