Sorting out accommodation, why it's a *****.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§P0oONY
So, in about 90 mins I have to go to a talk with a bunch of friends so we can all decide where we're living next year. Now this wouldn't be a problem but it would appear that most people in our group hates the rest of the group and the people who are being hated have no idea. People have been talking about living arrangements like they've already been finalised. Anyone else had this problem, or is it just with me and my group, staying in halls would just be so much easier.

Bardock42
What?

§P0oONY
Meh.

WrathfulDwarf
*lost*

Piggle Humsy
I've missed you Spoony no expression

§P0oONY
I make no sense to anyone but myself... But I'm all that really matters.

WrathfulDwarf
*looks up*

Hello?! Anyone up there?

Reverend Axel
I've been in the process of finding my own place as well. Shits a *****.

§P0oONY
Ah, I'm now leaving KMC forever.... Bye.

Bardock42

Piggle Humsy

Tempe Brennan
Why not make the hated people share their own accomadation, and the rest share their own?

Rogue Jedi

Tempe Brennan
^ It sounds like a boarding school type of thing, so I'd imagine so. I honestly didn't think they had those anymore

McLovin
Well never know now since Spoony is gone forever.

Rogue Jedi
then I'd look out for myself, I bet the others are.

shiv
He'll survive. smile

Its really sad part of your group ***** privately rather than persue dialogue to achieve harmony.
Stay clear of that crowd.

Rogue Jedi
righto, take care of number one.

=Tired Hiker=
Rent a house with a few of your friends that are hot chicks.

Rogue Jedi
I got a few. I now some asian strippers. shifty

=Tired Hiker=
Start a brothel!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Start a brothel! evil face

McLovin
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Start a brothel!

Now that's an idea.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by McLovin
Now that's an idea. evil face

Röland
Originally posted by McLovin
Now that's an idea.

Bunch of chicks, with crabs or worse, all congregated in one spot? Count me out. haermm

Discos
My friend who is at University had the similar problem, he had nowhere to live and ended up staying with a bunch o assholes, shame tho as he is a right awesome guy when he aint drinking and breaking things.

Luckily for me I have bought a house and will be moving in sometime in 2009, I am renting it to other people just now

McLovin

chillmeistergen

smoker4
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I got a few. I now some asian strippers. shifty

Ladyboys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.