Kain Vs. Nathrezim

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lady Fox
This is Kain without rebirth Vs. the Nathrezim.

The Nathrezim does not have:
Tichondrius
Anetheron
Talnivarr
Anetheron
Mephistroth

The Nathezim does have:
All other larger soldiers of the Nathrezim
(50 extra Nathezim's)

The Nathrezim will lay siege over Kain's citadel and he will be the defender. Kain will be immune to the sleeping effect and their vampiric abilities, as well as his will be ineffective.

Once the battle is over if Kain succeed in killing the siege, Mephistroth (Since little is known about Mephistroth, he is now assumed to have all Nathrezim powers) will come to life and a final showdown will take place. Forcing the powers of Kil'Jaeden upon Kain, his Soul Reaver is during the final fight ineffective (Match rule, with a touch of coolness wink ).

EvilAngel
Kain dies

Burning thought
looks an excellent fight, so let me see

what can they do?

these guys can fly, are very strong and are quite vampric themselves but they are seiging kains throne? also when you say his vampiric powers will be inefective, what do you mean by this? do you mean bloodsucking and blood taking?

ime not sure about the final fight but the first battle i think kain would win this with ease

ill go into detail in a minute, but can you tell me all the powers they have? is it the powers like carrion swarm, and things from WC3 or are there fictional abilities too? do they gain Rain of Chaos i think it is? or infernal, to summon one

Burning thought
Okie anyway Kain still has most of his powers which are good, so he could easily at first just time reaver and make everyone crawl, now canonically he doenst have reaver charge but for the sake of it ill simply add it since theres 50 or so of these guys hes not running out of souls to play with, instantly after the time thing he could activate dimension reaver, hell quickly dimension port to many in the area, one slash will blast the body of one open as well as thanks to the reality manipulation of the dimension reaver make all nearby enemies feel the effect as well possibly killing half of the Nathezim in a soul warping flash of soul reaver energy, in the end there will be scattered remnants of the burning legions operatives and kain has only used a couple of powers to easily decimate their forces, he sneers at them as the two surviors he has shocked the minds of multiple times are drooling down their chests as they are impaled on blades and crucified outside as a warning

The Boss guy will be a bit trickier because his soul reaver is ineffective, ime guessing all soul attacks are as well, so instead kain can use a time bolt to freeze him in place, or he could just battle him hand to hand, using a combination of TK, blade fights and eventually a final immolate to turn Mephistroth to ashes

Vae Victus
http://www.shpil.com/images/kain3.jpg

Lady Fox
The Nathrezim is using an ancient form of Warlock magic, that Sargeras claimed and developed into Warlock magic. They are also a powerful warrior race with great strength, agility and physical capabilities. They have all the powers a dreadlord got in Warcraft 3 to a larger extent, but only the greatest can summon forth infernals.

In lore, they have at multiple occasions tormented victims and devoured souls.

Burning thought
hmm i see, from what i remember they can only take the souls of beings theyve already slain, but as i said above, Kain would take this with these odds, no amount of Dreadlords could touch kain, they are also more shemers than main fighters like the Pit lords

Lady Fox
I agree that he will take the majority of them down with quite ease, but once he encounter Mephistroth, he will get a tough battle. Mephistroth is the most powerful being of all Nathrezims and his infernal alone is massive. He has an amazing amount of speed and strength, as well as his art in deception combined with his dark magic makes him a tough nut to crack.

He can become invisible fly and he can summon forth illusions and imaginary pain to devour Kain from the inside. Since Mephistroth is both larger and more endurant than the normal Nathrezim, even if Kain freeze him in time it is a limited time spell and doubtly will he break him down before it is expired.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Lady Fox
I agree that he will take the majority of them down with quite ease, but once he encounter Mephistroth, he will get a tough battle. Mephistroth is the most powerful being of all Nathrezims and his infernal alone is massive. He has an amazing amount of speed and strength, as well as his art in deception combined with his dark magic makes him a tough nut to crack.

He can become invisible fly and he can summon forth illusions and imaginary pain to devour Kain from the inside. Since Mephistroth is both larger and more endurant than the normal Nathrezim, even if Kain freeze him in time it is a limited time spell and doubtly will he break him down before it is expired.

hmm perhaps he will be more difficult, kain will be able to use a combination of frost, invisibility, fire and mist effects to defeat Mephistroth, i dont think anyone can trick kain or his mind, none of the illusions of the very guarcdian and controller of the concept of the mind could harm kains mind, and neither could marcus who could completly mind control large groups of humans couldnt do much more than just read kains strongest and most recent thoughts, and this was the youngest and weakest kain of them all, now kain has the power over the mind emblem (altho i dont think passive abilities would work woudl they because you said in this fight the reaver is inefective?)

can he fly easily? apprently it saps a lot of energy from a dreadlord to fly so they rather not, i think if kain freezes him, hes going to be in a world of hurt, fire, forst, winds blasting him and i cant see him surviving frozen in time while kain is slashing at his body, i dont know how durable this guy is, ime sure if kain can slice through the rock youve seen in the video, if kain does this many times with the inefective reaver its going to cripple if not outright kill the guy, also does he have a brain, he could use brain shock a good few times to try and knock the dreadlords brain offline

Darth Extecute
Would be quite the fight if Kain didnt have his timestop and soul drain abilities.. The Nathrezim is powerful, but mainly in indirect combat.. Using the pitlords against Kain would have been a wiser choice.. The Nathrezim is a distance fighter and often mainly an advisor or commander of an assault.. They are horribly deceptive, intellectual and powerful at indirect battles.. They are also sadistic and manipulative..

but they are not the battleing kind.. I say Kain wins..

Burning thought
yes i think it would be a better battle against pitlords and eredar support combination, i dont think these lords are going to faire well

Darth Extecute
They are powerful, they surely are.. but that is at a larger destructive scale and if they get preparation.. and mainly against mortals.. And to be fair, it would be easier for a single Dreadlord to bring Kain down than 50.. too much chaos, since they are not that experienced in combat at all.. they are as said, indirect warfare fighters..

Burning thought
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
They are powerful, they surely are.. but that is at a larger destructive scale and if they get preparation.. and mainly against mortals.. And to be fair, it would be easier for a single Dreadlord to bring Kain down than 50.. too much chaos, since they are not that experienced in combat at all.. they are as said, indirect warfare fighters..

the same is with most enemies in a kain battle, if theres more than 1 opponent things get easier, especialyl for a kain without the limitations, with dimensional reaver he will kill loads, drain souls as well as take their blood, he strengthens himself on the killing of others in many ways and quickly, meaning large groups are less likely to succeed when a small powerful group or a single powerful being would prove too much for kain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.