if you had a choice would it be anime life or real life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kwon_ji_hae
if you had the chance to choose between a anime life or real life which would you choose.
i would choose anime life only so i can have sex with sephiroth from final fantasy

Quincy
Your poll doesn't make sense.

EvilAngel
Real life, No Anime IN Anime.

TricksterPriest
an anime life would essentially be animated with all the crazy shit that happens in anime.

Jack me into Ranma 1/2 baby. naughty

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by kwon_ji_hae
i would choose anime life only so i can have sex with sephiroth from final fantasy

ermm Final Fantasy is a game.

Hidden Lotus
only if i could do rasengan in one hand and chidori in other hand 131

WrathfulDwarf
Anime Life for me.

I don't the poll either...want me to fix it?

grey fox
Anime life. Who wouldn't want to walk around in a world where anything is possible ?

Kero_Co
It's not even fair, you can't compare anime life to real life, anime life is always better. ALWAYS! Unless you find yourself in some futanari >_<!

chickenlover98
ya anime life is teh shit. i take that everytime nigga

Symmetric Chaos
Assuming I could somehow survive for at least a year I'd live in an anime world over the real one simply because it would almost always be more exciting.

Accel
Apparently you guys have some boring ass lives.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Accel

Elaborate . . .

Quincy

What kind of life are you living that's more exciting than flying around and having super human powers? erm

Accel
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Elaborate . . .

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Assuming I could somehow survive for at least a year I'd live in an anime world over the real one simply because it would almost always be more exciting.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Quincy
What kind of life are you living that's more exciting than flying around and having super human powers? erm

Unprotected sex and drug dealing, maybe? erm

Accel
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
No, no, of course not... lookaround

Symmetric Chaos

People with magical powers or martial arts skills that allow them to crush tanks or invading aliens or cyberpunk worlds or the living dead would tend to be slightly more interesting than my normal lifestyle.

Accel
Poor bastard.

If that's all it takes to make your days exciting, you should just have come with me and my buddies last weekend.

chickenlover98

u can do that in anime, cept u'll have superpowers eek!

Symmetric Chaos
Poor bastard.

If that's all it takes to make your days exciting, you should just have come with me and my buddies last weekend.

I live such a sheltered life sad

Linkinpark200
Id choose anime even though wed have to put up with god like being's like Broly and other's.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Linkinpark200
Id choose anime even though wed have to put up with god like being's like Broly and other's.
Broly? laughing

Linkinpark200
Originally posted by King Kandy
Broly? laughing Im saying wed have to face some crazy strong anime characters.

King Kandy
Yeah, I know. It's just funny that Broly was the best you could think of.

chickenlover98
Originally posted by King Kandy
Yeah, I know. It's just funny that Broly was the best you could think of.

its just funny you havent noticed he's a complete dbz fanboy and thats his favorite villain

EDIT: not that im not a dbz fanboy myself, just saying

Kento
Anime life..well depending on the anime and all that. Some anime's I'd just as well stay out of like Fist of the North Star for one since if you're not Ken, Bart, or Lynn you're probably going to die.

chickenlover98
Originally posted by Kento
Anime life..well depending on the anime and all that. Some anime's I'd just as well stay out of like Fist of the North Star for one since if you're not Ken, Bart, or Lynn you're probably going to die.

id like to live in a fighting anime, if i was garunteed to always find strong opponents, get stronger than them and also NEVER die.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by chickenlover98
id like to live in a fighting anime, if i was garunteed to always find strong opponents, get stronger than them and also NEVER die.

Ditto, except I would like to remain mortal. Also, if I died heroically in battle, I'd like to stay dead.

ladov52014
anime life by far but like you said which anime hum. KI-BA now that i would like being able to summon creatures and have elements as weapons and all... YA LOL thats all.... just be able to use elements even alchemy those 2 nothing extreme where im fighting 2000 zombies 1000 aliens and 1 huge tentacle thing lol

StyleTime
I'd consider it depending on what anime it was.

There's a big difference between living in like...Yu-Gi-Oh and living in Cowbow Bebop...land.

Ban Mido
I would pick anime so that if I say met a nice girl who seemed to like me and when I first met her could barely even stare at her due to her being so beautiful..just to have her taken by some jerk who only dates people for two weeks..I could nuke the place with a constant barrage of energy blasts ^_^

Haha..ha....*Sigh*

XD

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Ban Mido
I would pick anime so that if I say met a nice girl who seemed to like me and when I first met her could barely even stare at her due to her being so beautiful..just to have her taken by some jerk who only dates people for two weeks..I could nuke the place with a constant barrage of energy blasts ^_^

Haha..ha....*Sigh*

XD laughing laughing laughing Beautiful, man.

Kento
Originally posted by chickenlover98
id like to live in a fighting anime, if i was garunteed to always find strong opponents, get stronger than them and also NEVER die. I'd like to live in a fighting anime also. Or maybe a comedy/fighting anime like Battle Vixens or something but Fist of the North Star..even if you are a superb martial artist you're going to die if you're not Kenshiro, Bart, or Lynn. I'd like to go to the DB world, Naruto world, Kinnikuman, Street Fighter, Fatal Fury, all the ones where the world is normalesque but not everybody dies if you're not the main guy. I'd also not like Yu-Gi-Oh world because if I got caught up in anything involving Yugi you'd always loose you're soul if you went against the villlain or you'd always loose to Joey because of his sheer luck, Kaiba because he's actually a good duelist and seems to have nothing but luck if it's not against Yami, or Yami because it's his destiny to never loose.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Kento
Yami because it's his destiny to never loose.
Unless he's facing weak, unexperienced Yugi... laughing

Kento
Yes well....okay I have no excuse for that. It was just stupid to loose to Yugi.

King Kandy
I would have liked to see this:

Yugi: Haha, I win!

Yama: Well it's a good thing that I just recently learned how to summon REAL MONSTERS AND REAL MAGIC. Go, Mahado!

Yugi: *dies*

Kento
*laughs* Yea that would have been a better ending. Yugi sucks. Still not sure how he was able to take out Bakura also.

chickenlover98
Ditto, except I would like to remain mortal. Also, if I died heroically in battle, I'd like to stay dead.

why would u want to die...wtf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.