Silver Surfer (Exiles) vs Drax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
Drax is fighting at his most power incarnation agaisnt the surfer, can he defeat the Silver Sufer.

quanchi112
No not even close. Surfer wins.

Kutulu
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Drax is fighting at his most power incarnation agaisnt the surfer, can he defeat the Silver Sufer.

Please elaborate on most powerful version, as this could be taken several ways. Do you mean the Drax from Annihilation or the Drax as he was more cunning, or do you mean the incredibly powerful yet utterly dumb Drax?

They all have aspects which could make them be considered the most powerful version of Drax.

The Great Galen
Well most fans agree Drax was at his strongest when he was incredibly powerful yet utterly dumb. So then I suppose that incarnation of him.

quanchi112
Well most fans agree Drax was at his strongest when he was incredibly powerful yet utterly dumb. So then I suppose that incarnation of him. That incarnation of him would get utterly raped.

The Great Galen
U sure, he could oneshott planets corect, plus go at high speeds. Surfer has been rocked by punches from the black panther...I dont see how Surfer can take this.

Inhuman
Surfer has been rocked by punches from the black panther

no expression

Faceman
blink

Priest
StaleMate in Comics
Surfer ftw here.

quanchi112
U sure, he could oneshott planets corect, plus go at high speeds. Surfer has been rocked by punches from the black panther...I dont see how Surfer can take this. This is exiles Surfer not regular Surfer. Didnt you start this thread yet you are somehow confused by who is actually in it.

Rewmac
An armbar would solve the case...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rewmac
An armbar would solve the case... Maybe to the regular pacifist Surfer but not the exiles one. smile

guy222
norrin

horrorwolf
Surfer>>>Drax indefinitely.

quanchi112
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Surfer>>>Drax indefinitely. This Surfer is more of a bad ass to than the 616 one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.