Marv (with a twist) vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
Marv gets trained in the use of the GL rings and gets red and green power rings (assume he is fully proficient). Red ring feeds off anger, green feeds off willpower he also gets class 100 strength and the Asagardian Destroyer.

He gets a weeks prep then takes on Thanos, who wins?

Darth Martin
Marv...............

TricksterPriest
With the Destroyer alone, he could win. Marv is an insanely tough bastard for a human. With the rings, he could do pretty damn well against Thanos, but I'm not sure about winning. Mainly because of a lack of imagination. The Destroyer clinches it.

Alfheim
Meh I made it too easy...

guy222
marv

Madvillain
Thanos's intellect is his greatest weapon.

I'll still put him above Marv.

Thanos ftw.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Madvillain
Thanos's intellect is his greatest weapon.

I'll still put him above Marv.

Thanos ftw.

Thanos doesnt get any prep in this battle. Marv is too much for him.

Madvillain
BFR..

Alfheim
BFR..

How?

Madvillain
His teleportation technology.

Teleport him into the sun or something.

Alfheim
His teleportation technology.

Teleport him into the sun or something.

He cant use his tech...just the powers he has. Even if he did it probably wouldnt kill him anyway.

Madvillain
LOL so you just decided to bring the tech rule up now?

Madvillain
I know he can teleport without tech, but I'm not sure if he can teleport others without it.

Alfheim
LOL so you just decided to bring the tech rule up now?

What the hell do you mean? What the f**k? I said Thanos not Thanos and tech. If I say SS vs Superman does Superman get the fortress of solitude to back him up? What the f**k?

I know he can teleport without tech, but I'm not sure if he can teleport others without it.

It wouldnt make a difference. Hal has used his ring to survive a blast as hot as the sun and I see marv being as powerful as Hal. Not sure but GL rings could probably enable teleportation as well.

Madvillain
Originally posted by Alfheim
What the hell do you mean? What the f**k? I said Thanos not Thanos and tech. If I say SS vs Superman does Superman get the fortress of solitude to back him up? What the f**k?

Huh? It's like a Thor vs. thread. You assume he is with Mjolnir. Thanos is with his tech at all times.

Madvillain
Originally posted by Alfheim

It wouldnt make a difference. Hal has used his ring to survive a blast as hot as the sun and I see marv being as powerful as Hal. Not sure but GL rings could probably enable teleportation as well.

Well he'd BFR him anyway. BFR constitutes a win on this board.

Alfheim
Huh? It's like a Thor vs. thread. You assume he is with Mjolnir. Thanos is with his tech at all times.

Is he? I dont think he uses all the time though.

Well he'd BFR him anyway. BFR constitutes a win on this board.

No he wouldnt im pretty sure the GL ring could counter teleportation.

cmack
marv wins

Mindset
What does fully proficient mean, you can be proficient with your ring but not be on Hal/Kyle level.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Mindset
What does fully proficient mean, you can be proficient with your ring but not be on Hal/Kyle level.

Well basically good enough to be considered to be a competent wielder of the ring.....apart from that you also have to ask yourself the question if Marv recieved training on what level do you think he'd be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.