The Unknown Operative, Raven

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd108/headcrook/Raven.jpg

"Heihachi Mishima...is dead."

Boy, someone down on the Tekken development team is a fan of Wesley Snipes (given the obvious Demolition Man and Blade references), regardless of Namco' claims that the design was pure coincidental.

Other than the fact that he has blond hair, wears shades, practices Ninjitsu and has a tattoo of Japanese Kanji which translates to Death, not much is known about him.

Regardless, Raven is still a badass.

Tekken 5/Dark Resurrection Bio

Codenamed 'Raven', he is known as one of the most skilled and ruthless agents from a certain government intelligence agency to which he belongs. Other than the x-shaped scar on his face, little is known about him.

While on a mission to investigate connections between Mishima Zaibatsu and G Corporation, he witnesses Heihachi Mishima being assaulted by a deployment of Jacks and the explosion that ensues when the Jacks self-destruct.

Afterwards, news reaches Raven that The King Of Iron Fist Tournament will be held. Raven decides to enter in order to gather intel about the tournament and the motives of those behind it.

Ending

tjYPtMGkhO0

Tekken 6 Bio

After The King of Iron Fist Tournament 5, Raven encounters Heihachi Mishima, who was presumed to be dead... They began to fight.

Before a victor could be decided, Raven received orders to return to headquarters, and he had to withdraw from battle.

After that encounter, the battle between both the Mishima Zaibatsu and G-Corporation intensified. In order to prevent any further losses, Raven is sent to investigate the Mishima Zaibatsu once again via The King Of Iron Fist Tournament 6.

Wandering Flame
Alright holy divine f*ck Snafu, where'd you find that pic of Raven?

I expect to see Blax joygasm any second btw.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Wandering Flame
Alright holy divine f*ck Snafu, where'd you find that pic of Raven?
I expect to see Blax joygasm any second btw.

I found it online. It was originally a piece of wallpaper, but after I edited it and saved it, I posted it here. Picture was too badass to pass up.

Snafu the Great
Geez. I was hoping that Raven would get more respect now that he's a Tekken vet. Maybe throwing down with some Street Fighter fan favorites will build up his cred.

Ooh, I hope he fights Guy. That would be one hell of a match.

_xYZrWIrelQ

SamZED
Raven has some nice speed feats in cutscens of T6 minigame.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.