By CROM!!! It's Conan The Barbarian And Red Sonja Vs. The Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
When? - 12,000 B.C. during the Hyborian Age

Where? - The hot steaming jungles of southern Koth; southwest of Aquilonia.

Who? - King Conan and his long time friend and companion Red Sonja are on a journey thru the jungles of Koth toward a castle in Zamora on horseback.

Why? - Supposedly a wise man lives there in a castle that will be able to explain to Conan and Sonja about a strange and fascinating artifact that was found near Conan's kingdom of Aquilonia...

What? - A very strange and fascinating artifact indeed; something that neither Conan nor anyone in his kingdom has ever seen before. A small, mountable cannon covered with strange designs and carvings all over it; unlike any weapon Conan has ever seen...(and he's seen a lot over the years!)

While traveling thru the hot, steamy jungles of Koth, Conan and Sonja run into the owner of this strange artifact looking to retrieve it...a young warrior Yautja; otherwise known as a Predator.

**This particular Yautja is not as experienced as say the Yautja in the first Predator film, but more like the one in the second film. This Predator only has his wrist blades, a combi-stick, a smart disc, cloaking device, and a dagger. No shurikens, no spearguns, no scatter guns or net guns, whips, plasma casters or cannons,no throwing mines, etc...**

Conan and Red Sonja are both armed to the teeth with weaponry however. Conan has his Atlantean broadsword, a double-sided battle axe, two daggers, a shield, and a smaller one-handled, single sided axe. Sonja has her bow and quiver of arrows, her longsword, a shield, and a dagger along with the mounts their riding.

"It would seem our adversary wants the strange artifact you now carry Conan!" exclaims Sonja.

"Well, by Crom, if the dog wants it, he'll have to pry it from my cold lifeless hands...and he'll not find me easy prey!!!!" shouts King Conan while looking towards the trees, sword and shield in hand, and ready for battle....

So, does the Predator get his toy back and add two more skulls to his collection....OR does King Conan have a new, strange, ugly head mounted in his throne room back home???

*T*
Conan kills him with his devilishly good looks.

Darth Martin
Wasn't this just done the other day?

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Wasn't this just done the other day?

Yes...and No....

Changed a few things around and made the playing field a little more even...so, enjoy.........

Comicbook_kid
Conan wants to know what you cowardly sniveling jackyls think of this fight....and if you don't comment, he said he'd feed your guts to the buzzards after he beheads you.........

stick out tongue

Cap'n Happy
Being able to draw through the portal which is "Ah'nold", Conan would have previous Predator-beating experience to rely on- all the edge (besides the edge of his broad sword that is) that he would need. After a long, bloody battle, Conan stands triumphant. Removing a bag of gold from the Predators lifeless body, Conan takes Sonja into town and precedes to paint the town... Red.

Mitra!!! It's good to be the King!

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Cap'n Happy
Being able to draw through the portal which is "Ah'nold", Conan would have previous Predator-beating experience to rely on- all the edge (besides the edge of his broad sword that is) that he would need. After a long, bloody battle, Conan stands triumphant. Removing a bag of gold from the Predators lifeless body, Conan takes Sonja into town and precedes to paint the town... Red.

Mitra!!! It's good to be the King!

stick out tongue HAHAHAHA...I LOVE IT.... laughing

llagrok
Face crom now!

KMC_Drifter
Predator still wins...Superior fighting skills...ability to cloak....yeah...Pred wins.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
Predator still wins...Superior fighting skills...ability to cloak....yeah...Pred wins.

Superior fighting skills?? confused

You honestly think the Predator has better fighting skills than Conan...and KING Conan at that??

You don't know much about Conan do you??

snoopdogg
Depends on the Predators skill level. Conan may take a rookie with a little help. A clan leader will have Conan and Sonya hanging from a tree.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Superior fighting skills?? confused

You honestly think the Predator has better fighting skills than Conan...and KING Conan at that??

You don't know much about Conan do you??

I do. no expression

Blood Yautja=200-400 years old.

Warrior Yautja=600-700 years old.

Honored(Elder Pending)=850-1000 years old.

Elder/Ancient=1000+ year old.

severance
CONAN SLAYS DEMONS BIGGER AND MORE POWERFUL THAN PREDATOR ON A REG BASIS

complexbrother
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Depends on the Predators skill level. Conan may take a rookie with a little help. A clan leader will have Conan and Sonya hanging from a tree.

I agree ! Happy Dance

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by severance
CONAN SLAYS DEMONS BIGGER AND MORE POWERFUL THAN PREDATOR ON A REG BASIS

yes

Darth Martin
I was just saying that the Yautja i more skilled.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I was just saying that the Yautja i more skilled.

Skilled more in what way exactly?? smokin'

Darth Martin
Having more experience. Better weapons and technology.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.