Taft Is Going Around Quoting Me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TRH
I'm Scared.
Oh Shi-

taft
on of diplomat, revealed as Al Qaeda's top cyber terrorist. A computer nerd from Shepherd's Bush, W London, became al Qaeda's top internet agent. Younes Tsouli, an IT student at a London college, used his top-floor flat in W12 to help Islamist extremists wage a propaganda war against the West. His capture led to the arrest of Islamic Terrorists

TRH
uhuh

taft
A 1-tonne rodent has been discovered by scientists in Uruguay. But there is no need to worry, Josephoartigasia monesi is around 2 million years old and fossilised.

TRH
Originally posted by TRH
uhuh

taft
Close this thread

TRH
NO

Röland
Originally posted by taft
Close this thread
Originally posted by TRH
NO

YES! YOU FOOL!

Kram3r
Originally posted by TRH
I'm Scared.
Oh Shi-

WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, WOAH! Who the **** gave you permission to use my "Oh Shi--"? ****, was it Barker? Don't say "Oh Shi--". You sound like those ***** who yell out "I'm Rick James, *****!" at Dave Chapelle stand up shows.

TRH
Originally posted by Kram3r
WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, WOAH! Who the **** gave you permission to use my "Oh Shi--"? ****, was it Barker? Don't say "Oh Shi--". You sound like those ***** who yell out "I'm Rick James, *****!" at Dave Chapelle stand up shows. Yes....it was him....blame him

Kram3r
Originally posted by TRH
Yes....it was him....blame him

Just don't use my phrases. no expression

TRH
Just don't use my phrases. no expression what phrase

Kram3r
Originally posted by TRH
what phrase

Oh Shi--. I came up with that. Barker turns everything I say into a meme. mmm

TRH
Oh Shi--. I came up with that. Barker turns everything I say into a meme. mmm Oh yeh yeh,for sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.