When is the best and worst batman comics have ever been?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
In batman's entire history, what is your opinion on when the batman comics have possibly been there best and worst.

Or at least from what you've read

Bat Dude
Well...

Best: DKR, B:Y1, TLH, and DV

Worst: The only one that I've read that I didn't like anything about was DKSA...

Darth Martin
Hush>DKR

WrathfulDwarf
Best...there are so many to choose from.

Worst...Batman and Son, Ressurection of Ra.

Sado22
best: long halloween>>hush>>dark victory>>darkknight returns
worst: terror>>strikes again

strikes again sucked ass. i didn't like it one bit.

~Sado

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Best...there are so many to choose from.

Worst...Batman and Son, Ressurection of Ra.

I'd have to agree

sindahouse
Hmm tough call. I have a lot of best's..

My favourite comics book title finshed with the turn of the millineum. I love 'the shadow of the bat' titles. Alan Grant's work was great. Most ppl hated that title though... sad

Worse story ever told for me, hmmm. I really didn;t like Batman vs Spawn. So prob that. But even that was kinda ok.

Batman-Prime
Best DKR, (best art Hush/All-Star Batman, Jim Lee is just fantastic)

Worst DKSA (boring and stupid as hell) and All-Star Batman (even more boring and stupid as hell)

Mr Shindiggery
Best Batman comics imo- The Long Halloween, The Dark Knight Returns, Batman Year One, Arkham Asylum, Hush, 70s Denny O Neil/Neil Adams Batman comics and some of the golden age Batman comics up until the 50s.

West Batman Comics imo- Batman Red Hood (Why did they have to bring back Jason Todd) and All Star Batman (What was Frank Miller thinking?)

Darth Martin
DKR was great! But the art sucked IMO.

Alex Ross is probably the best comic-book artist but Jim Lee is the best for Batman.

Alex Ross Batman= Old School Classic

Jim Lee Batman= New School Bad***

HueyFreeman
Best
DKR
Batman the man who laughs
Batman the killing joke
Batmant TLH

Peek
Never read Hush.

Whats the plot?

Sado22
there's a badguy and batman has to stop him stick out tongue

GGS
Bat vs Spawn and Judge Dredd and Daredevil etc. basically most crossover comics with Batman in them have sucked hard.

Too many good ones.

carnage52
great=dkr hush arkham asylum countless others
awful=dksa most of his crossovers with the exception of the lobo one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.