Predator and Terminator vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
The Pred from AVP-R, teamed up with the T-850 from T-3.

Wolf has everything from AVP-R: Scattergun(detatched plasma caster), plasma caster(shoulder cannon), wristblades, spear, shuriken, blue solvent, armored glove, laser nets and whip.

T-3 has an arsenal of: Hand shotgun, .50 caliber Desert Eagle, .50 caliber sniper rifle, M60, Minigun, .50 caliber machinegun, grenade launcher(as seen in T-2 wink ) and rocket launcher.

1. Robocop

2. T-X

3. The 3 Musketeers- haha jk. laughing stick out tongue Thats just the name I'd like to give to the 3 Predators in AVP 1. yeah, They fight them. And they all have their shoulder cannons.

4. Movie Wolverine and Deathstrike

5. Movie Blade and Dracula

6. Chief and Arbiter

7. Movie Spiderman

8. Movie Thing

iceman24567
Stop at 6 depending on their weapon set and items.

braz
Chief- Shotugn, Assault Rifle, grenades
Arbiter- Energy Sword, Plasma rifle, plasma grenades

Mr. Slippyfist
Why is 6 below Spider-Man and Thing?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Why is 6 below Spider-Man and Thing? No friggen clue.

braz
Originally posted by iceman24567
No friggen clue.

They'd be easier Imo.

Inhuman
Chief sucks ermmgay

braz
Originally posted by Inhuman
Chief sucks ermmgay

Uhm. Sure?

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by braz
The Pred from AVP-R, teamed up with the T-850 from T-3.

Wolf has everything from AVP-R: Scattergun(detatched plasma caster), plasma caster(shoulder cannon), wristblades, spear, shuriken, blue solvent, armored glove, laser nets and whip.

T-3 has an arsenal of: Hand shotgun, .50 caliber Desert Eagle, .50 caliber sniper rifle, M60, Minigun, .50 caliber machinegun, grenade launcher(as seen in T-2 wink ) and rocket launcher.

1. Robocop

2. T-X

3. The 3 Musketeers- haha jk. laughing stick out tongue Thats just the name I'd like to give to the 3 Predators in AVP 1. yeah, They fight them. And they all have their shoulder cannons.

4. Movie Wolverine and Deathstrike

5. Movie Blade and Dracula

6. Chief and Arbiter

7. Movie Spiderman

8. Movie Thing

Interesting match. Movie Spidey has a chance in stopping them, if not then they clear.

Darth Martin
They clear it.

braz
I think they stop at 6.

jrodslam
Does Robo get all his weapons?

braz
Originally posted by jrodslam
Does Robo get all his weapons?

He gets his machine pistol thing and rocket launcher arm.

jrodslam
Yea. I figured hed get the minimum, while the Pred and Term is heavily armed. mad

braz
Originally posted by jrodslam
Yea. I figured hed get the minimum, while the Pred and Term is heavily armed. mad

Well dude, what else does he have? Thats all I know of, except for well. A minigun maybe. embarrasment
But that was just everything Wolf had in the movie. Nothing more.

iceman24567
Originally posted by braz
Well dude, what else does he have? Thats all I know of, except for well. A minigun maybe. embarrasment
But that was just everything Wolf had in the movie. Nothing more. Give him the uber jetpack. eek!

braz
Originally posted by iceman24567
Give him the uber jetpack. eek!

Didnt know he had one. shifty

Aaw, its hardly relevant, Wolf'd still snipe him outta the sky with his plasma cannon.

Darth Martin
Robocop has a jetpack I believe in the third installment. He can also take off his regular cybernetic arm and replace/implant it with either a machine gun cannon or a rocket launcher.

braz
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Robocop has a jetpack I believe in the third installment. He can also take off his regular cybernetic arm and replace/implant it with either a machine gun cannon or a rocket launcher.

Yeah he gets that too, no jetpack though.

Darth Martin
They still beat him though. IMO either could solo Robocop.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.