WWH vs Kyle and John Stewart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
WWH gets red GL ring (feeds off anger) trained to be fully proficient in using it (ie trained in a time period that would enable him to be a competent user, but you decide how good he will be) he takes on Kyle and John Stewart. Who wins?

*T*
Haven't saw enough from Red Hulk.

janus77
damn, this is spite yes.

WWH constructs two massive hands and Thunderclaps the Omniverse/timestreams... into oblivion.

he Thunderclaps so hard that the pages of the comic disintegrate!

Alfheim
Originally posted by janus77
damn, this is spite yes.

WWH constructs two massive hands and Thunderclaps the Omniverse/timestreams... into oblivion.

he Thunderclaps so hard that the pages of the comic disintegrate!

.....meh.

*T*
Originally posted by janus77
damn, this is spite yes.

he Thunderclaps so hard that the pages of the comic disintegrate! laughing out loud

xmarksthespot
I thought Guardians said the Red Power Ring was fueled by "Hate" balancing the spectrum's Zamaron Violet "Love" power...

I don't think Dr Blight could just be angry in Captain Planet. shifty

Alfheim
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I thought Guardians said the Red Power Ring was fueled by "Hate" balancing the spectrum's Zamaron Violet "Love" power...

I don't think Dr Blight could just be angry in Captain Planet. shifty

Meh maybe but anyway the ring feeds off his anger for the pruposes of this thread.

Kutulu
WWH had plenty of hate and anger.

Galan007
John clearly doesn't need a ring to beat WWH. uhuh

Alfheim
Originally posted by Kutulu
WWH had plenty of hate and anger.

Yeah I know but the ring amps him even further, for example instead of him using his powers to craete green energy and strength the ring is actually capable of telepathy, invisbility in fact its only limited to HUlks imagination.

Originally posted by Galan007
John clearly doesn't need a ring to beat WWH. uhuh

John has powers without the ring?

Galan007
Originally posted by Alfheim
John has powers without the ring? Absolutely.

His willpower alone > a GL ring.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Galan007
Absolutely.

His willpower alone > a GL ring.

...so why does he carry the ring into battle...im confused.

*T*
...so why does he carry the ring into battle...im confused. Because you have no sense of humor thats why.

Kutulu
...so why does he carry the ring into battle...im confused.

He was joking.

Alfheim
thats one way of looking at it roll eyes (sarcastic)

Galan007
...so why does he carry the ring into battle...im confused. Simple,
His willpower needs to be kept in check and limited by the GL ring at all times..

Without the ring, every appearance John made would be pwnage of the highest order. g_smile

Alfheim
Originally posted by Kutulu
He was joking.

Yeah well Sodam Yat has powers without the ring for all I know that could have been the case. All I know is JS is black and a Green Lantern. *shrug*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.