PSP Games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FlappingMangera
I didn't see any PSP topics so I was wondering what other people were playing on the PSP.

I've been playing Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow. I noticed it got PSP Game of the Year from IGN so I picked it up, and it's really good. Plus this fan video got me sold (I love spearguns...):

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tWnatT4zvv8

Anyone else played this?

Neo Darkhalen
Sonic Rivals
Sonic Rivals 2
Megaman Powered up
Family Guy
Locoroco
Sims 2

Akuma Killer
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen

Megaman Powered up
so that's what it's called. I could never find that game and it's prolly cuz i didn't know the correct name.

Any way, Powerstone Collection is pretty fun along wit Tekken Dark Resurrection, Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max, and Darstalkers.

I also think that Ape Escape was good too but idk if everyone is gonna like that.

Can't wait for that new Final Fantasy 7 to come out, it sounds promising.

Neo Darkhalen
Ape escape is good

As for Megaman powered up, that is the best game on PSP.

Burning thought
Ape escape is good

As for Megaman powered up, that is the best game on PSP imho

Neo Darkhalen
In My Honest Opinion, do you agree?

SnakeEyes
I'm thinking about getting a PSP simply for the new God of War game that's coming out...

Neo Darkhalen
Megaman Powered up, its cheap and:

It has two game modes old style and new style
Old style is the first MM game
New Style is a new game with new level design and 3 brand new bosses, two of which are RM
Challenge mode
14 playable characters
Construction mode, to make you own missions
3D/2D look and design
Downloadable content
Original and remixed music
Voice Acting.

BackFire
Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions
Killzone Liberation
Jeanne D'arc
Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles
Puzzle Quest

These are the ones I know are excellent. I just got a PSP for Christmas so I've not had a great deal of time with it. Final Fantasy Tactics is superb.

Pulse2
FF Tactics
Midnight club Dub edition: Awesome game, just slow as hell
Killzone
Pursuit Force: A pain in the rear
World Tour Soccer
Spiderman 2 (brother borrowed): DO NOT BUY UNDER ANY CONDITION
MGSPO: Easily the best PSP game I've played so far
Lemmings
Moster Hunter 2: Incredible game, addictive too with others

I intend to get:

Moster Hunter 2G
MGSPO+
God of War
FF Crisis Core
Wipeout Pulse

And anything else half decent

Neo Darkhalen
Lemmings FTW.

Pulse2
Lemmings FTW. Lemmings requires great patience, if you don't have it, your PSP could be at risk, the only reason I have avoided throwing my PSP out of the window when playing that game due to the fact the stupid lemmings all fell into the lava after I blatently selected one to do the friggin blocking is mainly because I was on the plane at the time, if I did, I'd most likely kill everyone.

Neo Darkhalen
It's a good thing there is a suicide button.

loadmaster123
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I'm thinking about getting a PSP simply for the new God of War game that's coming out...

I am looking forword to it coming out, it will be released on March 4, 2008, and I have preordered it online (search God of War Chains of Olympus at dealstudio.com), seems cool.

InnerRise
As big as I am on God of War, I'm so put off by the PSP that I own, that I have no plans as of now on getting it.

Hopefully the game isn't that integral to the story.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Pulse2
Lol, I'm the opposite, since I got my new phone and PSP, I have turned my nose up at pretty much all other gadgets, lolz.

Now And Forever
i play

Daxter
ATV: Blazin Trails
GTA: liberty city stories

Pulse2
Lol

Want a game? Heres one for all you PSP owners ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cRPeI7THHM

Just because there is nothing better then making Rain happy while on your journeys ^^

Zack Fair
FFT is ripping me a new one...again and after 10 years. *Tears of Joy*

Ramza, Cloud, Balthier & Orlandeu in 1 game = ORGASM

Kazenji
I own

Daxter
God of War: Chains of Olympus
Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror
Pursuit Force
LocoRoco

and today i got Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth for $23

Originally posted by Pulse2

Pursuit Force: A pain in the rear

I agree, I reakon i'm about halfway through and i've given up on it

Kazenji
Been playing Pursuit Force again, Has anyone on here got any A ranks on any of the levels

How do you do it i know you have to get so much points at but is there a way to increase it ?

occultdestroyer
The best PSP games I've played so far are:

God of War
Final Fantasy: Crisis Core
Mega Man Powered Up

Wil7
The PSP games that I have liked the most are

3. Crisis Core
2. Warriors Orochi
1. Monster Hunter 2

When Dissidia comes out, I am going to be lovin it.

Arcluce
I've currently been playing:

Star wars: Forced unleashed

and

God of war: The amazingly greatest game of all times.

Neo Darkhalen
1) Megaman powered up
2) Castlevania Dracula X chronicles
3) Medievil resurrection
4) Rivera
5) Locoroco
6) Megaman maverick hunter X

Zack Fair
Anyone played Resistance Retribution?

Its a phenomenal game. One of those rare handheld games that has a great campaign, gameplay, voice acting and multiplayer. Not to mention the ability to alter the gameplay by "infecting" the PSP with Resistance 2.

If you're looking for a shooter on the PSP that actually works, and feels like a badass console game, look forward to this purchace.

Overdose
Been playin' GG Accent Core Plus and MM powered up as of late.

S_D_J
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Anyone played Resistance Retribution?

Its a phenomenal game. One of those rare handheld games that has a great campaign, gameplay, voice acting and multiplayer. Not to mention the ability to alter the gameplay by "infecting" the PSP with Resistance 2.

If you're looking for a shooter on the PSP that actually works, and feels like a badass console game, look forward to this purchace.

will try it out! big grin

currently waiting for GTA CW... Yesterday I beat a really old, though great PS1 game, on the PSP: Tomba!

draxx_tOfU
God of War
Crisis Core
Dissidia
Castlevania Dracula X

I intend to get both FFTactics, btw when will FF8 be available in the PSN North America?...

Zack Fair
Originally posted by S_D_J
will try it out! big grin

currently waiting for GTA CW... Yesterday I beat a really old, though great PS1 game, on the PSP: Tomba!

Damn I remember playing Tomba when I was in highschool.

I'm getting CWs sometime in xmas. BTW do you still have Resistance 2? If so you can use it to infect the PSP and change the gameplay to be like in R1/2 with the regeneration. The protagonist also changes clothes similar to the outfit Nathan's team of sentinels and his eyes glow like the Chimera. The dialogue changes with your allies having trust issues because you're infected.

Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
God of War
Crisis Core
Dissidia
Castlevania Dracula X

I intend to get both FFTactics, btw when will FF8 be available in the PSN North America?...

Great collection of games. Have them all except Castlevania. Don't know when FF8 will be available but I'm confident it won't be long.

Soul Calibur Broken Destiny is also impressive with the fine gameplay and graphics.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Great collection of games. Have them all except Castlevania. Don't know when FF8 will be available but I'm confident it won't be long.

Soul Calibur Broken Destiny is also impressive with the fine gameplay and graphics.

Thank you. BTW, I only just got my PSP 3000 like a month ago, yep, just a week before the release of the new PSP GO. stick out tongue

I bought it just to play Dissidia. I'm more of an RPG guy so I tried some hack and slash with God of War and im proud to say I beat the game in two days.........on easy mode. raver

Zack Fair
The PSPGo is a waste of money, but at least it warrants the PSP staying around for a while.

Dissidia is awesome. I remember going nuts over it when I played the import.

draxx_tOfU
Dissidia could be very tedious but yes, it is awesome. The first time I saw the opening AMV for Dissidia on youtube was the time I decided to buy the PSP.

Life outside the iPod Touch. No. Regrets.

Scythe
Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles
Dissidia
Echochrome
Megaman: Powered up
Gran Turismo
God Of War: CoO
Crisis Core
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

AsbestosFlaygon
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (playing this at the moment... tons better than its DS counterpart)
Tekken: Dark Resurrection
Patapon 2
Loco Roco 2
Burnout Legends (still the best racing game for the PSP imho)
Megaman: Powered Up
Sega Genesis Collection (gotta love the retro)
Tales of Eternia (originally from the PS1, one of the best RPGs I've played)

brucemendes
The demand for best PSP games has been on the rise and has been mounting steadily in the market. With such a large customer's base,every retailer wants to be selling best PSP games. The choice of shopping best PSP games online or offline is totally up to the consumers yet there are plenty of choices to decide from for the customers. The problem is how a person can be guaranteed of the getting the biggest selection of PSP games at the finest values plagues the minds of many buyers. It is necessary for the individual to shop around and survey the market. one has to evaluate its price along with its availability.

It is also sensible that one makes purchases from reputed sources. After taking the efforts and choosing a source one is comfortable with, the person will know where to visit the next time to buy best PSP games. Browsing over the internet is the finest way to keep updated with the recent releases, upgrades for the previous ones and news regarding upcoming PSP games titles and events. One can also indulge into shopping there but one shall not be able to find much discounts or offers on the prices. For those people where price is not the issue then this is a safe and guaranteed way of purchasing PSP games. People preferring to shop in person must visit large electronic stores like Wal-Mart, Target, K-Mart, Best Buy, Circuit City, KB Toys or Toys R Us to find wide range of best PSP video games.Whether you buy R4 firmware or any R4 Ds or R4 Dsi cards, the R4ds is actually the trusted places to buy any electronic devices or accessories. The R4ds has it all. The quality is guaranteed and you won't regret buying it from this place. Purchasing electronic goods is a good option here. Many websites are very simple to access and surf. They have this search tab where you can type the name of the product you are looking for. For instance, you can type the R4 DS or R4 cards in the search and get a list of devices related to it. These online stores even offer good discounts and you can purchase these R4 cards for almost half the price at times. Don't worry about

the transaction. When you select your choice of R4 Ds or R4 dsi cards, the website will take you to another step where you need to fill all the necessary information. These online stores are all powered with secured software, which is tested for the online transaction.While shopping for your R4 cards, R4ds is the best and also gives you the best deals for your electronic devices and accessories. To enhance your knowledge before you decide to buy R4 cards, you can either look for the information in the search engine or read the blogs, articles and reports. Whether you want any information on the R4 cards or the Ds or Dsi games or even the R4 software or R4 revolution, online research is the best option. Gather all the information and use it when you actually purchase the R4 cards for yourself. You'll surely be able to buy the good quality and branded cartridges and also pay the right price for the DS R4.

Scythe
Originally posted by brucemendes
The demand for best PSP games has been on the rise and has been mounting steadily in the market. With such a large customer's base,every retailer wants to be selling best PSP games. The choice of shopping best PSP games online or offline is totally up to the consumers yet there are plenty of choices to decide from for the customers. The problem is how a person can be guaranteed of the getting the biggest selection of PSP games at the finest values plagues the minds of many buyers. It is necessary for the individual to shop around and survey the market. one has to evaluate its price along with its availability.

It is also sensible that one makes purchases from reputed sources. After taking the efforts and choosing a source one is comfortable with, the person will know where to visit the next time to buy best PSP games. Browsing over the internet is the finest way to keep updated with the recent releases, upgrades for the previous ones and news regarding upcoming PSP games titles and events. One can also indulge into shopping there but one shall not be able to find much discounts or offers on the prices. For those people where price is not the issue then this is a safe and guaranteed way of purchasing PSP games. People preferring to shop in person must visit large electronic stores like Wal-Mart, Target, K-Mart, Best Buy, Circuit City, KB Toys or Toys R Us to find wide range of best PSP video games.Whether you buy R4 firmware or any R4 Ds or R4 Dsi cards, the R4ds is actually the trusted places to buy any electronic devices or accessories. The R4ds has it all. The quality is guaranteed and you won't regret buying it from this place. Purchasing electronic goods is a good option here. Many websites are very simple to access and surf. They have this search tab where you can type the name of the product you are looking for. For instance, you can type the R4 DS or R4 cards in the search and get a list of devices related to it. These online stores even offer good discounts and you can purchase these R4 cards for almost half the price at times. Don't worry about

the transaction. When you select your choice of R4 Ds or R4 dsi cards, the website will take you to another step where you need to fill all the necessary information. These online stores are all powered with secured software, which is tested for the online transaction.While shopping for your R4 cards, R4ds is the best and also gives you the best deals for your electronic devices and accessories. To enhance your knowledge before you decide to buy R4 cards, you can either look for the information in the search engine or read the blogs, articles and reports. Whether you want any information on the R4 cards or the Ds or Dsi games or even the R4 software or R4 revolution, online research is the best option. Gather all the information and use it when you actually purchase the R4 cards for yourself. You'll surely be able to buy the good quality and branded cartridges and also pay the right price for the DS R4.

no u

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by brucemendes

**** the R4.
EDGE is better.

And WTF this is a PSP thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.