Reality TV brought to new LOW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

idowhatiamtold
Who looked at this guy with his crazy and wild hair and thought it was a good idea to give him his own show?

TV programming should be a democracy..because if it was I'm sure this guy would be OFF the air!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHeHuPCbb9g

BackFire
It is a democracy. If no one watches then the shows will go away.

If it's still on, that means people are watching.

brightlights
Backfire does make a good point. My sister has been watching this show and I've been trying to tell her that this show is only going to rot her brain.

She seems to like to fantasize about having that much money and spending on ridiculous things. She would be just like one that guys really obnoxious clients.

Bardock42
Originally posted by BackFire
It is a democracy. If no one watches then the shows will go away.

If it's still on, that means people are watching. It's not actually a democracy. You are right except for that though.

JediSamuraiMRB
Another stage program. People will watch, but hopefully they'll get the picture and stop watching.

MildPossession
Unfortunately people keep watching such shows.

There is some new quiz show starting here in the UK soon, basically couples come on the show and have to answer certain questions in front of one another to win certain amounts of money.

Questions like: Is your wife the best lover you have ever had? and the guy answers No. Apparently there are more disturbing questions.

InnerRise
That's similar to that Lie Detector show coming on in the U.S.

IS that what's going on in the show you described b/c if the guy said "no" and didn't have to.......

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

BackFire
Originally posted by Bardock42
It's not actually a democracy. You are right except for that though.

Yeah, you're right. It isn't exactly a democracy.

In practice it more or less is, though; through premise. What stays on is dependent on what's popular, and though you don't technically vote, 'viewing' a show is more or less the same thing. You vote for the show by watching it, you vote against it by not watching it.

MildPossession
I'm not sure, I only caught a glimpse of it when someone was reviewing the new show.

erikko
reality shows are getting crapper and crapper everytime

bigloss75
Originally posted by erikko
reality shows are getting crapper and crapper everytime

I have to agree with you. But I think we should take it easy on the Kenny G look alike. Have you seen the people he has to deal with on that show. That's more unbelievable than anything.

I like to watch it because it really makes me laugh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.