Top This Party!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

idowhatiamtold
The host of Top This Party could win first prize in a Carrot Top look-alike contest. How on earth does he get away with working with such rich clients with that hair? I don't mind his hair at all, I'm just waiting to see an episode where some stuck up client makes a nasty comment towards him about his hair. The first episode I saw had the rudest and most annoying people (clients) I had ever seen. I wanted to reach through the tv screen and smack them. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHeHuPCbb9g)

justdecent
Carrot Top ...not so much, but a little bit of Robert Plant I see. Could you imagine having a party worth 500,000 dollars. That alone is crazy!!! It's nice to see how these people spend their money.

brightlights
I hate to say it but I'd spend it too. Well I'd donate a lot of money but if you got it, do it. I wonder what kind of rich folk will be on tonight, hmmm.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.