marvel world war

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
atlantis
vs
wakanda
vs
latveria
vs
genosa
vs
symkaria
vs
attilan

all at the height of their respective powers, alliances can be forged
who comes out on top?

cmack
im thinking latveria

DestinyGuy678
I'm thinking wakanda centuries ahead of most other civilizations and black panther is extremely intelectual...I see wakanda coming out on top of at least latveria and atlantis

lando005
remember they can team up as well

KMC_Drifter
Latveria...Dr. Doom would be too much...especially in an all out war situation...with loads of prep time to consider battle strategies.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
Latveria...Dr. Doom would be too much...especially in an all out war situation...with loads of prep time to consider battle strategies. ..when the black panther went against him he out thought him by disabling his drones with an electronic pulse...then with the help of his wife he wasn't much....

StylishSmurph
Latveria or Attilan ftw.

lando005
doom

tkitna
Wakanda

lando005
i for see a latveria symkaria team up

OneDumbG0
Attilan. Never seen Dr. Doom get the best of the Inhumans. And I don't know what symkaria is...

Martian_mind
Man,people never include the Eternals...

Bouboumaster
Between Attilan or Latveria.

Black Bolt alone would be a threat againt every contries named.
Without preperation time.

With it, Doom win easely.

Hyperion Prime
Didn't Doom once state that he had Nuclear Warheads under every major city in the world. Now I am not sure if he would have any weapons under Atlantis. I think Doom takes this. He is the only one who has conquerd Earth.

Darth Martin
Wakanda or Latveria. Where's U.S.A.? Or would that not be fair? stick out tongue

Mindset
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Wakanda or Latveria. Where's U.S.A.? Or would that not be fair? stick out tongue

USA would lose

StylishSmurph
Attilan's the best positioned here, being on the moon and all. They could just stay beneath the negative barrier and wait it out. Nobody would be able to touch them. Alternatively, their tech alone puts them on par with everyone in a war situation, and if we're using PR Black Bolt, Attilan has by far the biggest power house on their side.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Man,people never include the Eternals...

I'm pretty sure they'd ignore the whole thing unless someone attacked them.

Destiny: ..........I'm 90% sure Hudlin wrote that issue. Was Doom acting like a racist in it?

Mr. Slippyfist
Who cares, he punked battle suit BP in h2h... smile

Terryc250
Atlantis, they can go attack whenever they want, if any of them try to go under sea, theyre doomed.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I'm pretty sure they'd ignore the whole thing unless someone attacked them.

Destiny: ..........I'm 90% sure Hudlin wrote that issue. Was Doom acting like a racist in it?

Doom was acting Racist which is very uncharateristic for him. Everyone is beneath DOOM!!!!

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Mindset
USA would lose How so? They have let's say 85% of the world's superhero's and S.H.I.E.L.D.

Mindset
Originally posted by Darth Martin
How so? They have let's say 85% of the world's superhero's and S.H.I.E.L.D.

And they would still lose.

Most of those Superheroes are too weak to make a difference or just wouldn't fight. What is shield gonna do?

Entity
Actually I thought Shield was suppose to be directed under the UN and not have any allegiance to any particular country. Now I know that's not how their wrote but I thought that's how it was suppose to be?

Anyway regardless IMO if Wakanda and Atlantis team up everyone else is screwed.

lando005
Originally posted by Entity
Actually I thought Shield was suppose to be directed under the UN and not have any allegiance to any particular country. Now I know that's not how their wrote but I thought that's how it was suppose to be?

Anyway regardless IMO if Wakanda and Atlantis team up everyone else is screwed. that's how they r suppose to be but they are heavily bias

Southern_Rebel
WWH and Sentry would just break the planet apart...destroying all sides in the conflict...no winner..lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.