War hulk vs WWh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gecko4lif
No bfr

They fight on the Iron tower of Dis (so trust me there is no way in hell they are breaking it)

Scen 1 - Angery Wwh vsa warhulk
Scen 2 - SSJ WWH vs War hulk

who wins?

Bouboumaster
1- War
2- World War

janus77
WWH ftw.

based on how both stopped Juggernaut, WWH obviously did it more easily.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by janus77
WWH ftw.

based on how both stopped Juggernaut, WWH obviously did it more easily.

WWH didn't stop Juggernaut.

FearOfBlood
BOTH OF THEM RAPE SUPERMAN PRIME AND RUNE THOR

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by FearOfBlood

I loled.

About WWH vs War Hulk

I think huc would win. confused

pr1983

off topic, and just plain trolling. stop please.

skyfather
fearofgecko

SpiderGauntlet
Originally posted by skyfather
fearofgecko

Sssshhh, he doesn't like to talk about it.

skyfather
Originally posted by SpiderGauntlet
Sssshhh, he doesn't like to talk about it.
master

Kutulu
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
1- War
2- World War

^^ Co-signed. The ambient green energy that Hulk can summon only appeared twice that I can recall, the first was War Hulk when he stopped Juggernaut, the second was WWH post-Sentry fight, except there was much, much, more post-Sentry.

grey fox
Slight difference.

War Hulks aura is artifical. Created by Apocs Celestial Tech.

Kutulu
Originally posted by grey fox
Slight difference.

War Hulks aura is artifical. Created by Apocs Celestial Tech.

The Celestial tech was tapping into the hidden energies of the Hulk, not generating the force itself.

The Pict
Originally posted by Kutulu
^^ Co-signed. The ambient green energy that Hulk can summon only appeared twice that I can recall, the first was War Hulk when he stopped Juggernaut, the second was WWH post-Sentry fight, except there was much, much, more post-Sentry.

When was Juggernaut stopped? confused

Kutulu
Originally posted by The Pict

This was "classic" Juggernaut too:
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/hulk457-stopsjuggernaut.jpg

The Pict
This was "classic" Juggernaut too:
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/hulk457-stopsjuggernaut.jpg

Was there an explanation to that? He seems to just get randomly thrown.

Kutulu
Was there an explanation to that? He seems to just get randomly thrown.

Hulk stops him by tapping into some sort of green energy field, the same energy which was shown at the end of WWH # 5 post-Sentry fight. Juggernaut looks panicked as that was the first time anybody had ever physically stopped him (discounting ranged energy attacks like the godblast which drove him back slightly).

Hulk then uses his Celestial arm-thing to grab Jugg's foot and toss him. Later on he follows to where Juggernaut landed, and uses his Celestial tech sword to pop off his helmet, ready to slice his head off.

Xplosive
Probably War Hulk.

The Pict
Hulk stops him by tapping into some sort of green energy field, the same energy which was shown at the end of WWH # 5 post-Sentry fight. Juggernaut looks panicked as that was the first time anybody had ever physically stopped him (discounting ranged energy attacks like the godblast which drove him back slightly).

Hulk then uses his Celestial arm-thing to grab Jugg's foot and toss him. Later on he follows to where Juggernaut landed, and uses his Celestial tech sword to pop off his helmet, ready to slice his head off.

Okay, cheers.

One more thing embarrasment

Can you tell me what comic that is in? (Although the last time I asked this of someone in this forum I ended up buying JLA/JSA Virtue and Vice which sucked)

Grinning Goku

God, you're an idiot.

Xplosive
The Incredible Hulk Vol. 2 - #455-457

llagrok
It's not really worth the read

Thorion

YEAH! DEY TAKE ANY1 SHURT OB WOLBERINE! Happy Dance

The Pict
Originally posted by llagrok
It's not really worth the read

I'm a bit of a Juggernaut fan and I haven't seen him stopped before (classic Juggernaut that is) so it looked interesting.

Horrificus
Originally posted by janus77
WWH ftw.

based on how both stopped Juggernaut, WWH obviously did it more easily. Based on how neither actually STOPPED Juggernaut, I won't use him as a gage.

big grin HeHe. Janus77 is funny.

Realistically, War Hulk would cream WWH.

Although I don't think War Hulk stopped Juggernaut, I do think he got the best of him. Although, I would have loved to have seen a long drawn out fight with a serious finish.

WWH was getting his bloody, beaten, cry-baby, glowy, running-away ass handed to him against Juggernaut.

War Hulk wins.

llagrok
War Hulk actually stopped the Juggernaut.

WWH slowed his momentum, but we could still see that the Juggernaut was still moving.

Horrificus
Way back in issue number never. eek!

Bad Ash231
War Hulk actually stopped the Juggernaut.

Yup.

bobbi
According to the scans. Juggy was moving hulk back for a while as can be seen by the ground under hulks feet being moved back. then the next panel the rocks have all settled indicating that hulk has stopped moving back. next panel has Juggy's eyes looking worried or perhaps surprised or something then you see a panel of hulk's celestial tentacle thing coming out. then the next his tentacle wrapping around jugg's leg then him flinging juggy around.

So seems like war hulk stopped him to me. As of now I'd say war hulk wins

Mindset
nm

Knowsbleed33
First I'll start with the topic. War Hulk is basically Savage Hulk with Celestial enhancements, I think he wins this. It was never really known how much stronger the enhancements made him, but he's atleast as strong as WWH I'd guess.

Now, Hulk has never stopped the Juggernaut on pure physical strength alone. No one has. If you notice in that issue Juggernaut is pushing Hulk around with ease until his Celestial enhancements activate and then Juggernaut stops moving. WWH never stopped Juggernaut period.

bobbi
Do we know what those Celestial enhancements actually did? Sounds like you're saying they gave hulk some anti-magic powers or something. (not denying it, just asking.)

psycho gundam
are we talking about wwh before or after sentry fought him. biiig difference.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
First I'll start with the topic. War Hulk is basically Savage Hulk with Celestial enhancements, I think he wins this. It was never really known how much stronger the enhancements made him, but he's atleast as strong as WWH I'd guess.

Now, Hulk has never stopped the Juggernaut on pure physical strength alone. No one has. If you notice in that issue Juggernaut is pushing Hulk around with ease until his Celestial enhancements activate and then Juggernaut stops moving. WWH never stopped Juggernaut period.

War Hulk was Bannerless Hulk (this was when the 2 were separated and Banner was in the Heroes reborn universe) As he was incomplete his strength didn't increase his anger, and his durability was decreased so conventional weapons could penetrate his skin. The celestial armour boosted Hulks strength to his normal angry levels.
WWH on the other hand starts at a high base level and his strength increases with his anger-also he has, if correctly written, high durability.
In WWH xmen although Hulk doesn't stop Juggy he slows him right down on his own strength alone-Juggernaut's ability to move forward without being stopped is not just strength, its part of the enchanment that gives him his power.
I say WWH for the win. With his battle smarts he would soon figure out that his fomer self War is augmented by the Celestial armourand tear if off him. Then its WWH versus Bannerless Hulk-no contest

Mindset
Where did you get the celestial tech made WH equal to his normal angry savage Hulk levels?

Knowsbleed33
It had to be the celestial enhancements that enabled War Hulk to stop Juggernaut. Juggy was pushing him with ease until that green glow enveloped Hulk and then Juggy stopped. I don't know what Hulk you've been reading, but the one I know doesn't have any green glow around him, ever.

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33

Heroes Reborn Hulk was NOT your average Savage Hulk.

llagrok
Originally posted by BUSTER1
War Hulk was Bannerless Hulk (this was when the 2 were separated and Banner was in the Heroes reborn universe) As he was incomplete his strength didn't increase his anger, and his durability was decreased so conventional weapons could penetrate his skin. The celestial armour boosted Hulks strength to his normal angry levels.
WWH on the other hand starts at a high base level and his strength increases with his anger-also he has, if correctly written, high durability.
In WWH xmen although Hulk doesn't stop Juggy he slows him right down on his own strength alone-Juggernaut's ability to move forward without being stopped is not just strength, its part of the enchanment that gives him his power.
I say WWH for the win. With his battle smarts he would soon figure out that his fomer self War is augmented by the Celestial armourand tear if off him. Then its WWH versus Bannerless Hulk-no contest

Wrong on all accounts.

Also, how can any of us know how far the celestial technology boosted the Hulk's strength, durability and so on?

BUSTER1
Wrong on all accounts.

Also, how can any of us know how far the celestial technology boosted the Hulk's strength, durability and so on?

Where was i wrong llagrok?? please tell me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.