Highlander the Source!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atv2
I am a HL fan but like most of the critics that have talked about the film it was a major disappointment. All I wanna know is who in the world helped plan this movie?

I've never heard of so many main cast members being killed off; They killed off Connor in Endgame and they had to do something to depress our spirits even further when they killed off Joe! It gets worse every time.

AND Then they destroyed Mac's Katana, never for him to reach again, buried with Joe(To think about it, He had a lot of opportunities to kill Duncan, even in the Source. If anyone ever came close to killing Mac, it was Joe.) Anyway, Mac knew how to work that Katana they should have kept that with him instead of the Butterfly swords. The Butterfly Swords should have been used at the beginning and the Katana at the end(It would have given him a better definition of who he was.)

I never got to see the acrobatic tricks that Methos was supposed to do!
As a matter of fact, Mac didn't do any somersaults this time around.

The First Round of the fight with Mac and the guardian was ok, but it should have been longer and I hope that it will be longer. I saw the Official Trailer on youtube(5:49) and there were some new scenes that
appeared in that fight and I hope that it will make it in the US release!

Anyway that's my spill on the movie, what is your opinion?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.