Nvr Banned?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Larceny
This isn't a thread to bash him, but like, he was seriously permanently banned? I wonder what effect this will have on the vs forum?

Kutulu
Originally posted by Larceny
This isn't a thread to bash him, but like, he was seriously permanently banned? I wonder what effect this will have on the vs forum?

He still has his SOCKS left. He'll be around one way or the other.

Mr. Slippyfist
This isn't a thread to bash him, but like, he was seriously permanently banned? I wonder what effect this will have on the vs forum? Get your vs forum dribble out of here.

Closing...

TricksterPriest
This is Quan's fault. No one else would have done it.

Nvr may have been a little wacked and a DC nut, but he didn't deserve this.

The forum may become more marvel biased, but I doubt it. I suspect there will be an eventual backlash against Quan for this. We'll probably have less 3v3 matches, since Nvr was fond of doing that.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

The forum may become more marvel biased, but I doubt it. I suspect there will be an eventual backlash against Quan for this. We'll probably have less 3v3 matches, since Nvr was fond of doing that. hysterical

What the fudge are you talking about? laughing out loud

LORD B

The forum may become more marvel biased, but I doubt it. I suspect there will be an eventual backlash against Quan for this. We'll probably have less 3v3 matches, since Nvr was fond of doing that.

thats harsh,its no way qauns fault,nvr did not respect anyone opinion on anything.and if anyone didnt agree with, he would just bash and insult,being unable to keep his temper in check is no one fault but his own.baddabing gave enough warning which he ignored.

Mr. Slippyfist
Also, before Digi left the vs forum, Digi gave him a warning one time where he said it was his last...

And I remember that happened way before Quan as well. smile

Fallacy of Causation?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Woah. Nvr got banned?

Anyway, his warning record is a mile long. Seriously, maybe the longest I've seen without a perm ban. So you're kinda right that it wasn't all on his head, but he never learned to change his behavior and attracted the problems to himself by his words and actions.

kevdude
Is he banned for good? I don't think he should be banned for good since most of the time Quanchi usually goes way over bming DC characters then Nvr who's a loyal DC fan and kinda gets overprotective of them, but Q knows how Nvr will act and still does it. Blame shouldn't be lent out to just one person if its done fair. erm

Inhuman
How could it another posters fault?
No one has any control over what one post besides yourself erm

Sucks he got banned, but it aint anyones fault but his.

StylishSmurph
Originally posted by Inhuman
Sucks he got banned, Not really. smile

Inhuman
Originally posted by StylishSmurph
Not really. smile

lulz

herbvin

Mr. Slippyfist
He should have been banned a year ago...

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by LORD B
thats harsh,its no way qauns fault,nvr did not respect anyone opinion on anything.and if anyone didnt agree with, he would just bash and insult,being unable to keep his temper in check is no one fault but his own.baddabing gave enough warning which he ignored.
thumb up

llagrok
Him, Quanchi and Badabing should've been banned a long time ago durfist

quanchi112

The forum may become more marvel biased, but I doubt it. I suspect there will be an eventual backlash against Quan for this. We'll probably have less 3v3 matches, since Nvr was fond of doing that. First off because another poster gets banned permanently when I wasnt even around and yet somehow you blame me. I mean what gives man. Is it my fault people get cancer as well. Someone sent me the link to this and I am stunned that I was mentioned at the reason he got banned.

I mean I didnt want him to get banned and hadnt reported him. How many times must I say this. Seriously man no one and I mean no one falls for this crap you are starting here. I mean grow up.

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
Him, Quanchi and Badabing should've been banned a long time ago durfist Why?

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
Is he banned for good? I don't think he should be banned for good since most of the time Quanchi usually goes way over bming DC characters then Nvr who's a loyal DC fan and kinda gets overprotective of them, but Q knows how Nvr will act and still does it. Blame shouldn't be lent out to just one person if its done fair. erm So if I lay into a fictional comic book character that gives someone the right to lay into the poster. What are you talking about. And another thing nver got into with mr master,king kandy,bran,soler, and everyone else who disputed what he said. So please dont lump this all on me. People have to be held accountable for their actions. He bashed left and right and was way outta line. I didnt want him permabanned but he did this to himself.

FearOfBlood
I thought only hulk fans got banned here. It's the only reason hulk loses many debates.

Erik-Lensherr
A bad one.

Nowdays, there are very few people who care to actually debate on the vs forum, and Nvr was one of them.

And what's up with Nvr being banned permanently yet people such as fearofblood, 2damnloud and the like still being active ?

Despite the fact that sometimes he used an inappropriate language, he was still right most of the time when criticizing other posters.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
he was still right most of the time when criticizing other posters.

thumb down

durimshot

*T*
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
I thought only hulk fans got banned here. It's the only reason hulk loses many debates. He loses debates because he loses the matches.

Having a child defend him doesn't help either.

Kutulu
Originally posted by *T*
He loses debates because he loses the matches.

Having a child defend him doesn't help either.

Having a heavy DC bias helps a lot too.

Any time a DC character faces a Marvel character, "SPEED BLITZ!!11! ZOMG!!" laughing out loud

*T*
If they have that power then its usable.

Alfheim
Originally posted by quanchi112
First off because another poster gets banned permanently when I wasnt even around and yet somehow you blame me. I mean what gives man. Is it my fault people get cancer as well. Someone sent me the link to this and I am stunned that I was mentioned at the reason he got banned.

I mean I didnt want him to get banned and hadnt reported him. How many times must I say this. Seriously man no one and I mean no one falls for this crap you are starting here. I mean grow up.

*pats quanchi on the back* Man you get mad grief.

Despite the fact that sometimes he used an inappropriate language, he was still right most of the time when criticizing other posters.

I was not impressed by his The Runner was mini-teleporting when using the space gem. erm

Juntai
Originally posted by Kutulu
Having a heavy DC bias helps a lot too.

Any time a DC character faces a Marvel character, "SPEED BLITZ!!11! ZOMG!!" laughing out loud Because the forum is so DC biased, right? That's why the respect forum has two directories for Marvel characters each the size of the DC one, that's why looking down the forum we're on, there's a few random thread, a good 4 dc threads, and the rest are all Marvel related. I won't even get into the shit about the versus forum.

Anyways, even the mods have noted how the forum is heavily Marvel biased.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=8339409& amp;highlight=bias+forumid%3A77+userid%3A49912#pos
t8339409

123KID
A bad one.

Nowdays, there are very few people who care to actually debate on the vs forum, and Nvr was one of them.

And what's up with Nvr being banned permanently yet people such as fearofblood, 2damnloud and the like still being active ?

aren't you the guy everyone said was a Nvr sock ?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=9423996&highlight=Nvr+Sock+userid%3A88754#post9423996

Erik-Lensherr
And you're the pedophile who was banned yet for some strange reason your sock account isn't banned yet, while Nvr is.

Your point ?

Larceny
The forums won't be the same without him. I never wanted him banned.

Martian_mind
He'll be back.

I remember the time he went on some zen quest,then attempted a spectacular comeback where he actually had scans.laughing out loud

Good times.

123KID
not good to make up things
though coming from you what else is new

starlock
I have never ever been insulted or disrespected by NVR, i had debates with him numerous times, and both of us on oposite sides,It pays to be polite and respectfull as i was to him
i found him to be very informitive and a very good debator, yes he had a hard time keeping his emotions under check, i hope he can come back

TricksterPriest
A bad one.

QFT. This is crap. thumb down

nimbus006
Originally posted by starlock
I have never ever been insulted or disrespected by NVR, i had debates with him numerous times, and both of us on oposite sides,It pays to be polite and respectfull as i was to him
i found him to be very informitive and a very good debator, yes he had a hard time keeping his emotions under check, i hope he can come back

I too had many debates/conversations with him. Sometimes we agreed, and others we didn't, but we were always extremely polite and respectful to one another. The thing i've noticed with Nvr is once you jump on or insult him in anyway he gets angry, and will lash out at whoever bashes him. If he could only just ignore those posters who say negative things about him... anyway i do hope he comes back, and maybe he can calm his temper down just a little bit.

Erik-Lensherr
There's no really coming back from permanent banning unless you create socks.

And am I the only one who thinks that that the permanent ban is too severe ?

It's not like he trolled the forum or pissed people off just for fun. And i've also never seen him insult randomly without a reason.

In comparison, there are many others who do all of the above. There are people like fearofblood, 2damnloud or Sarutobi who damage the forum. There are also numerous socks that nobody seems to care about. That guy who admited he was a pedophile came back using a sock account and it seems like nobody cares. The same goes for that Aj guy.

Yet he, who was participating in numerous debates and was actually helping the forum is banned permanently because he insulted people, most of the time because he was provocked ?

erm

nimbus006
There's no really coming back from permanent banning unless you create socks.

And am I the only one who thinks that that the permanent ban is too severe ?

It's not like he trolled the forum or pissed people off just for fun. And i've also never seen him insult randomly without a reason.

In comparison, there are many others who do all of the above. There are people like fearofblood, 2damnloud or Sarutobi who damage the forum. There are also numerous socks that nobody seems to care about. That guy who admited he was a pedophile came back using a sock account and it seems like nobody cares. The same goes for that Aj guy.

Yet he, who was participating in numerous debates and was actually helping the forum is banned permanently because he insulted people, most of the time because he was provocked ?

erm

Yea, i also think the permanent band is a little severe. I understand he needed to be suspended in order to discipline him for his negative actions, but at least give him a chance to come back. I thought Nvr was a great compliment to the forum, seeing as how it is a little Marvel biased. He might of been wrong on occasion or exagerrated some feats (especially DC feats lol), but he had decent knowledge in regards to comics. There are worst members hiding in the dark places of KMC.

willRules
I wonder what effect this will have on the vs forum?

Nvr who? stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.