Silver Surfer(exiles) vs Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
To the death,who wins?

guy222
silver surfer

CaptainStoic
Exiles Surfer with ease.

Inhuman
I just realized that Orion has the same hair as young DS. 313smart

quanchi112
Originally posted by Inhuman
I just realized that Orion has the same hair as young DS. 313smart laughing

Mindset
Originally posted by Inhuman
I just realized that Orion has the same hair as young DS. 313smart

It runs in the family. msn-oh

SpiderGauntlet
This talk about hair gets me thinking about Benjamin Franklin.

SS.

tdawg14
Surfer destroys Orion with ease.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by tdawg14
Surfer destroys Orion with ease.
Exiles surfer did nothing to suggest he could do anything close to destroying orion let alone with ease.

tdawg14
He killed half of the imperial guard, cut Gladiator in half. He killed Ronan and Super Skrull with one blast. Ease

vlaaad12345
He killed half of the imperial guard, cut Gladiator in half. He killed Ronan and Super Skrull with one blast. Ease
And all those alternate universe dudes have feats on orions level when....o yea never.

quanchi112
He killed half of the imperial guard, cut Gladiator in half. He killed Ronan and Super Skrull with one blast. Ease thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
And all those alternate universe dudes have feats on orions level when....o yea never. Uhm it doesnt matter it showed how powerful he was. They were alternate versions meaning they could be killed but it also shows how powerful this evil Surfer was. Not everyone needs 5 years of feats to be able to gauge their power level.

tdawg14
Originally posted by quanchi112
Uhm it doesnt matter it showed how powerful he was. They were alternate versions meaning they could be killed but it also shows how powerful this evil Surfer was. Not everyone needs 5 years of feats to be able to gauge their power level.

agreed Quan. This version of SS is what he can be truly be if he did not hold back all the time. He would be at the top of the food chain(although hes up there anyways)

quanchi112
agreed Quan. This version of SS is what he can be truly be if he did not hold back all the time. He would be at the top of the food chain(although hes up there anyways) thumb up

janus77

quanchi112

Hyperion Prime
Exiles Surfer takes this. He beat everyone without even really using his power cosmic. Orion goes down and is maybe even killed.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Exiles Surfer takes this. He beat everyone without even really using his power cosmic. Orion goes down and is maybe even killed.
He beat a bunch of no feat mostly fodder people.....orion use the af and its over considering exiles got his ass whooped by ****ing sabretooth.

janus77
Galactus decides to prove a point and gives Toad a portion of the Power Cosmic and Toad then obliterates Orion smile.

llagrok

janus77
why have alternate universe versions in the first place?
obviously we're meant to see them as equivalents of their 616 selves, unless there is an explicit twist. it's common sense.

llagrok
Originally posted by janus77
why have alternate universe versions in the first place?
obviously we're meant to see them as equivalents of their 616 selves, unless there is an explicit twist. it's common sense.

Based on?

Most of the times they're examples of how different the other versions are. Did you miss out on the issues regarding all the different Wolverines?

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
He beat a bunch of no feat mostly fodder people.....orion use the af and its over considering exiles got his ass whooped by ****ing sabretooth.

Super Skrull and Ronan the Accuser are no name? Gladiator...Marvels Superman is a no name.

King_Mungi
US Agent has one-shotted Ronan shifty

llagrok
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Super Skrull and Ronan the Accuser are no name? Gladiator...Marvels Superman is a no name.

Considering they are alternate versions of the original ones. Yes....

Also, in case you didn't know Super Skrull doesn't turn into Ice, nor does he have a metal arm...

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by King_Mungi
US Agent has one-shotted Ronan shifty

confused embarrasment Damn U.S. Agent mad

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
Surfer faced against Sabretooth simply because Sabes was a natural killer. How do you think he would fare against Orion?

Unless Quanchi's "observation" is backed up with something, it's just specu-specu-specu-speculation Well I think the reason they do this for the most part is to display a power level whereas they can get rid of these alternate characters. The 616 versions they couldnt get away with them being oneshotted like this. This is my opinion just as you have your own. But the thing is you seem to get angry with those who disagree with your view on things.

quanchi112
This Surfer wins over Orion for sure. He is the Silver Surfer not holding back. He took out the best Sh'iar heroes and would have killed Galactus. The power cosmic is just to much for Orion here to overcome. The surfboard would cut him in half.

Mindset
This Surfer wins over Orion for sure. He is the Silver Surfer not holding back. He took out the best Sh'iar heroes and would have killed Galactus. The power cosmic is just to much for Orion here to overcome. The surfboard would cut him in half.

I never read the story, but how the hell would he kill Galactus?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
I never read the story, but how the hell would he kill Galactus? He almost killed his universes Galactus the restoer of worlds. He was much different but still was powerful and had to be protected from this Surfer.

Mindset
He almost killed his universes Galactus the restoer of worlds. He was much different but still was powerful and had to be protected from this Surfer.

That doesn't make any sense, unless it was a starving Galactus, and even then, why couldn't he just be stripped of his power?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
That doesn't make any sense, unless it was a starving Galactus, and even then, why couldn't he just be stripped of his power? It was an alternate universe and read the comics if you want the whole story. Exiles 87,88. Good read and this Surfer is a badass.

Mr. Slippyfist
So... if Alternate Universes are just ways for writers to show their opinions... I guess Wolverine killing Surfer is still on?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
So... if Alternate Universes are just ways for writers to show their opinions... I guess Wolverine killing Surfer is still on? Its an easy way to display a characters power with no consequences. Thats how I look at it. This is just my viewpoint and I can see that you dont share it. Its fine.

Mr. Slippyfist
Its an easy way to display a characters power with no consequences. Thats how I look at it. This is just my viewpoint and I can see that you dont share it. Its fine. So... Wolverine can kill Surfer?

Orion rapes then.

quanchi112
So... Wolverine can kill Surfer?

Orion rapes then. This is the exiles Surfer. I am sure Wolverine was on earth when Surfer annihilated it.

Mr. Slippyfist
This is the exiles Surfer. I am sure Wolverine was on earth when Surfer annihilated it. Oh... so that changes his durability? I thought they were the same? Aren't they just ways for writers to exploit powers without consequences?

Was he? Was he fighting Surfer?

You're sure, but you've no proof... and being sure without substance isn't saying anything.

Mindset
Wolverine can't be beat.

quanchi112
Oh... so that changes his durability? I thought they were the same? Aren't they just ways for writers to exploit powers without consequences?

Was he? Was he fighting Surfer?

You're sure, but you've no proof... and being sure without substance isn't saying anything. Not always but sometimes yes. One thing I do know is that Wolverine would pose no threat to exiles Surfer.

Mr. Slippyfist
Not always but sometimes yes. One thing I do know is that Wolverine would pose no threat to exiles Surfer. Not in this case.

That's not the point. If Wolverine can kill Surfer with a stab through the gullet, imagine what the Astro Force would do to Surfer.

Galan007
Not in this case.

That's not the point. If Wolverine can kill Surfer with a stab through the gullet, imagine what the Astro Force would do to Surfer. You find yourself feeding him too? ermmnone

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Galan007
You find yourself feeding him too? ermmnone

haermm

So the Galactus that Exiles Surfer was beating on was a pacifist and not fighting back at all? Is that correct?

quanchi112
Not in this case.

That's not the point. If Wolverine can kill Surfer with a stab through the gullet, imagine what the Astro Force would do to Surfer. Ok I believe you misinterpreted what I have been saying. I didnt mean all alternate versions of characters are as powerful as their 616 counterparts. Basically you have to look at each specific one.

The reason I feel the exiles Surfer had the same power or more power was because of how he was portrayed in the comic. He destroyed earth which by the way will never permanently happen in the 616 universe. Gladiator and his allies were supposedly the baddest heroes from a thousand worlds while the Surfer beat them all rather effortlessly. He oneshotted Ronan and the Superskrull. He was said to have had the power cosmic as well.

So with all this data I think he was more than the 616 Surfer was. To me it was kinda of a what is the Silver Surfer capable of if he's evil. Looks like a lot. It was a two issue story so really of course there arent a shitload of feats. But the feats he did have were impressive in how I perceived them.

Now with regards to your Wolverine I have no clue as I havent read the story but I know the 616 and the exiles one couldnt be hurt by Wolverine.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
haermm

So the Galactus that Exiles Surfer was beating on was a pacifist and not fighting back at all? Is that correct? The 616 Surfer is the pacifist. The exiles Galactus while powerful was a mere shadow of the 616 Galactus. It is about attitude and the exiles Galactus was a pussy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
You find yourself feeding him too? ermmnone If you dont feel like debating then please hush and dont be rude.

Mr. Slippyfist
Ok I believe you misinterpreted what I have been saying. I didnt mean all alternate versions of characters are as powerful as their 616 counterparts. Basically you have to look at each specific one. Lulz.

Anyway, let's see how you face this one. smile

So... Gladiator from that universe wasn't as powerful as 616.

Would that be an acceptable answer then?

What is that, Exiles Surfer's numero uno feat? And if it's taken away... what is he left with? Destroying the Earth? Oh wow.

quanchi112
Lulz.

Anyway, let's see how you face this one. smile

So... Gladiator from that universe wasn't as powerful as 616.

Would that be an acceptable answer then?

What is that, Exiles Surfer's numero uno feat? And if it's taken away... what is he left with? Destroying the Earth? Oh wow. I will humor you.

He destroyed earth and had Galactus at his mercy.

I cant believe you dont see destroying the earth as an impresive feat.

Mr. Slippyfist
The reason I feel the exiles Surfer had the same power or more power was because of how he was portrayed in the comic. He destroyed earth which by the way will never permanently happen in the 616 universe. Gladiator and his allies were supposedly the baddest heroes from a thousand worlds while the Surfer beat them all rather effortlessly. He oneshotted Ronan and the Superskrull. He was said to have had the power cosmic as well.
Finally read this...
Why is destroying Earth in an alternate reality impressive? Plus, it's as simple as destroying a planet... which Surfer can do easily. But Surfer would never destroy Earth, so...

Supposedly.

616 Surfer has one-shotted Ronan, and Super Skrull... those characters actually have feats though. smile

quanchi112
Finally read this...
Why is destroying Earth in an alternate reality impressive? Plus, it's as simple as destroying a planet... which Surfer can do easily. But Surfer would never destroy Earth, so...

Supposedly.

616 Surfer has one-shotted Ronan, and Super Skrull... those characters actually have feats though. smile Earth is no just mere planet and it was explained in the scan I put up. It is special basically and Surfer just took it out. It has lots of heroes on it for one. smile

Mr. Slippyfist
I will humor you.

He destroyed earth and had Galactus at his mercy.

I cant believe you dont see destroying the earth as an impresive feat. Earth? Wow. That's like one of those planets Surfer easily destroyed.
Hell, SMP showed that you don't even have to fight anyone on Earth to destroy a planet (although he did, because he wanted to). All you have to do is run through the planet, or go to a secluded spot.

Galactus? The Healer of Worlds? Ya... amazing feat. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Earth? Wow. That's like one of those planets Surfer easily destroyed.
Hell, SMP showed that you don't even have to fight anyone on Earth to destroy a planet (although he did, because he wanted to). All you have to do is run through the planet, or go to a secluded spot.

Galactus? The Healer of Worlds? Ya... amazing feat. roll eyes (sarcastic) Galactus the restorer of worlds was powerful. I mean he gave the Surfer his power did he not. Surfer still defeated the champions of 1,000 worlds.

Mr. Slippyfist
Earth is no just mere planet and it was explained in the scan I put up. It is special basically and Surfer just took it out. It has lots of heroes on it for one. smile Can I see this scan you didn't put up in this thread?

If you can destroy a planet, I can't see how you would even have to fight anyone on it.

xmarksthespot
616 Surfer was cut into multiple pieces, while his access to the Power Cosmic was limited/nulled. After restoring his access, he reforms his body.

522 Surfer was cut in half by Manta and died.

ermmhappy

Namora, Madame Hydra Sue Storm and Hyperion all conquered their Earths.

Mr. Slippyfist
Galactus the restorer of worlds was powerful. I mean he gave the Surfer his power did he not. Surfer still defeated the champions of 1,000 worlds. Yes, and he was also a pacifist that didn't defend himself.

No feats? Aren't the Centurions also Champions of 1000 worlds, and they are pretty much pussies...

quanchi112
Yes, and he was also a pacifist that didn't defend himself.

No feats? Aren't the Centurions also Champions of 1000 worlds, and they are pretty much pussies... Well these ones werent. Its funy how you say Gladiator has no feats but when it suits you you link them to 616's version. laughing

Mr. Slippyfist
Well these ones werent. Its funy how you say Gladiator has no feats but when it suits you you link them to 616's version. laughing no expression
That whole two sentences is ridiculous.

What do you base these ones not being pussies off of? Hope?

Because I'm showing that being the Champions of 1000 Worlds is a meaningless title. Even in the main universe.
I don't see how this gives Gladiator from that universe credentials anyway.

quanchi112
no expression
That whole two sentences is ridiculous.

What do you base these ones not being pussies off of? Hope?

Because I'm showing that being the Champions of 1000 Worlds is a meaningless title. Even in the main universe.
I don't see how this gives Gladiator from that universe credentials anyway. I said the first sentence as a joke to the hypocritical posting that is going on here against exiles Surfer. You already said that the main universe is different from this universe but now you want to count the champions as pussies just because they were pussies in 616. Yet Gladiator has no feats and was a pussy to right because he got oneshotted. So basically according to you this earth was full of pussies and the whole universe was pussies. Featless pussies right?

xmarksthespot
The "champions" referred to are the Imperial Guard of reality 522, gathered from a galaxy (making the 522 Shi'ar Imperium a lot smaller than the 616 counterpart). Who generally have no feats except dying, and except Manta, who drove the board through 522 Surfer killing him.

llagrok
- Nova corps files has ALL the heralds as capable of destroying planets.
- Exiles Surfer has no real feats
- 616 imperial guardians are also the champions of a thousand worlds
- Quanchi only has speculation, stop playing with him

Mr. Slippyfist
I said the first sentence as a joke to the hypocritical posting that is going on here against exiles Surfer. You already said that the main universe is different from this universe but now you want to count the champions as pussies just because they were pussies in 616. Yet Gladiator has no feats and was a pussy to right because he got oneshotted. So basically according to you this earth was full of pussies and the whole universe was pussies. Featless pussies right? What the f*ck are you talking about?

Actually, in all of Marvel Champions of 1000 worlds is a meaningless title. I've never seen anyone resembling this title do anything worth while in Marvel. Plus, I also added that little fact as a hypothetical. 'No feats' should be enough, but I thought if you would see others with the same claim, you would change your mind. No such luck. Just an attempt to discredit everything that doesn't fit.
Hell, even if your logic does fit in there, the Centurions, and the others don't even have anything to compare each other to. It wasn't linking, it was giving examples of this title meaning dogshit.

I said the Centurions were pussies, and they had the same title (therefore giving an example of this precious title being a nothing, a non factor). I've never said Gladiator was a pussy... I asked for proof of him being close to 616 Glads. I've asked for proof of any of these characters being powerful. I didn't ask for hype and statements.
You pass these characters off as being the most powerful ever with nothing supporting it. And why? To prove that your precious 'badass' Surfer is grand, and will absolutely rape 616 Surfer and a lot opposing him.

Like really, because he destroyed the Earth (off panel) that means something?

quanchi112
What the f*ck are you talking about?

Actually, in all of Marvel Champions of 1000 worlds is a meaningless title. I've never seen anyone resembling this title do anything worth while in Marvel. Plus, I also added that little fact as a hypothetical. 'No feats' should be enough, but I thought if you would see others with the same claim, you would change your mind. No such luck. Just an attempt to discredit everything that doesn't fit.
Hell, even if your logic does fit in there, the Centurions, and the others don't even have anything to compare each other to. It wasn't linking, it was giving examples of this title meaning dogshit.

I said the Centurions were pussies, and they had the same title (therefore giving an example of this precious title being a nothing, a non factor). I've never said Gladiator was a pussy... I asked for proof of him being close to 616 Glads. I've asked for proof of any of these characters being powerful. I didn't ask for hype and statements.
You pass these characters off as being the most powerful ever with nothing supporting it. And why? To prove that your precious 'badass' Surfer is grand, and will absolutely rape 616 Surfer and a lot opposing him.

Like really, because he destroyed the Earth (off panel) that means something? Well obviously in this universe all who opposed him would have fallen. Except for Sabretooth and the power cosmic this Surfer would have won.

The story imo set out to show what an evil Surfer could do. you can argue till your blue in the face about what he did but the fact remains on panel we saw him crush the opposition until Sabretooth got involved.

llagrok
Well obviously in this universe all who opposed him would have fallen. Except for Sabretooth and the power cosmic this Surfer would have won.

The story imo set out to show what an evil Surfer could do. you can argue till your blue in the face about what he did but the fact remains on panel we saw him crush the opposition until Sabretooth got involved.

An opposition with no feats.

quanchi112
An opposition with no feats. laughing Ok this is getting nowhere. Prime has been crushing heroes in other universes with no feats but we still give him credit. The same credit should be given here.

Mr. Slippyfist
laughing Ok this is getting nowhere. Prime has been crushing heroes in other universes with no feats but we still give him credit. The same credit should be given here. He crushed one alternate League... I don't actually see people using this in debates. smile

llagrok
laughing Ok this is getting nowhere. Prime has been crushing heroes in other universes with no feats but we still give him credit. The same credit should be given here.

We do not use THOSE feats in debates.

We use him crushing Monitors.

quanchi112
We do not use THOSE feats in debates.

We use him crushing Monitors. Which Monitor was he crushing?

TricksterPriest
The one he's bitchslapping in Countdown. Not to mention his smashing through Sin Corp and GL members during the Sinestro Corp war. Those are actual feats. And he's busted a planet on-panel and moved another planet so fast no one could see him do it at the time.

So Exiles Surfer busts one earth off-panel. I guess beating a bunch of featless wonders is enough to put him over characters with proven records and legit feats. roll eyes (sarcastic)

He can't even beat regular Surfer and most of the Shiar Guard are crap anyway. None of them are a match for Orion, who IMO, could probably do what Exiles Surfer did and thrash them.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The one he's bitchslapping in Countdown. Not to mention his smashing through Sin Corp and GL members during the Sinestro Corp war. Those are actual feats. And he's busted a planet on-panel and moved another planet so fast no one could see him do it at the time.

So Exiles Surfer busts one earth off-panel. I guess beating a bunch of featless wonders is enough to put him over characters with proven records and legit feats. roll eyes (sarcastic)

He can't even beat regular Surfer and most of the Shiar Guard are crap anyway. None of them are a match for Orion, who IMO, could probably do what Exiles Surfer did and thrash them. I knew you were going to say Solomon. The same Monitor that isnt fighting back and that kinda wants to die. Yeah real impressive. This Prime to also has a temporary powerup as I hope you understand.

Orion couldnt do what exiles Surfer did. The power cosmic is greater than the over rated astro force.

Exiles Surfer crushes Orion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.