Superman Prime vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*T*
Non jobbing DS. So you could say pre crisis DS if you wanted know its no different. So no low showings like batkick or blindness etc.

Prime from countdown.

Who wins? smile

Inhuman
Prime in a stomp

Astner
I supose that Superman Prime has the same Source protection as Superman does, and by that he stomps.

Thorion
Pre-crisis DS would destroy him. Current DS gets stomped in anything other then a prep battle.

Kutulu
Even pre-crisis Darkseid gets his ass whupped here.

tdawg14
Darkseid gets utterly raped here.

Galan007
There has never been a 'pre-crisis' Darkseid. ermmnone

Gecko4lif
But there is a pre depower one which we all associate with pre crisis

TricksterPriest
Which is a bullshit assumption perpetuated by marvel fanboys in an attempt to demean Darkseid and ignore his good feats. wink

Martian_mind
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Which is a bullshit assumption perpetuated by marvel fanboys in an attempt to demean Darkseid and ignore his good feats. wink

Good,good,let the hate flow through you.

*T*
Originally posted by Galan007
There has never been a 'pre-crisis' Darkseid. ermmnone Yeah but current jobs so I didn't want that Quan guy using those stupid jobbing moments.

Galan007
Originally posted by *T*
Yeah but current jobs so I didn't want that Quan guy using those stupid jobbing moments. He will anyway. ermmnone

Badabing
Which is a bullshit assumption perpetuated by marvel fanboys in an attempt to demean Darkseid and ignore his good feats. wink uhuh

Originally posted by Martian_mind
Good,good,let the hate flow through you. crylaugh

*T*
He will anyway. ermmnone Well then thats spam if he does. shifty

Rewmac
Originally posted by Kutulu
Even pre-crisis Darkseid gets his ass whupped here. Originally posted by tdawg14
Darkseid gets utterly raped here. I agree...

quanchi112
He will anyway. ermmnone Prime is better at hand to hand and is much, much stronger than Darkseid. Darkseid's durability cant last with Prime. Prime cant lose here.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Good,good,let the hate flow through you.

laughing

KMC_Drifter
This is no-jobbing Darkseid....Prime just can't win this. Non-jobbing DS smacked around Pre-Crisis beings...who are still much more powerful than Superman Prime.

DS in a curbstomp.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
This is no-jobbing Darkseid....Prime just can't win this. Non-jobbing DS smacked around Pre-Crisis beings...who are still much more powerful than Superman Prime.

DS in a curbstomp. He still got beat by Firestorm in those precrisis days. Also, there is no precrisis Darkseid. He hasnt changed at all. Prime wins.

LORD B
Originally posted by quanchi112
He still got beat by Firestorm in those precrisis days. Also, there is no precrisis Darkseid. He hasnt changed at all. Prime wins.

the term 'pre crisis darkseid' is just an excuse so that his jobbing and crap showing are excluded from debates.

quanchi112
Originally posted by LORD B
the term 'pre crisis darkseid' is just an excuse so that his jobbing and crap showing are excluded from debates. I know its just funny the lengths some posters will go to for Darkseid. They really want to wipe all of his losses out.

Hazsekswthurmom
He still got beat by Firestorm in those precrisis days. Also, there is no precrisis Darkseid. He hasnt changed at all. Prime wins. Orly? I recall Firestorm deflecting the oe and nothing more.

BobbyD
Prime rips him apart limb by limb.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
Orly? I recall Firestorm deflecting the oe and nothing more. It doest matter anyways. Ds cant beat Prime and there is no such thing as precrisis. smile

TricksterPriest
It doest matter anyways. Ds cant beat Prime and there is no such thing as precrisis. smile

NOW I have to say something. The crisis may not exist for the new gods, but denying that it exists at all? This is rediculous, even for you. thumb down

DS can't beat Prime currently (I doubt anyone under abstract can, certainly not Thanos wink ) but pre-powerup? It's within his abilities.

Hazeks: It wasn't the OE. It was the Omega Force, the pure energy itself. It's his most powerful attack and rarely used. Firestorm to date, is the only person to ever manipulate or deflect it.

KMC_Drifter
Just ask yourself if Prime could rip apart Classic Validus, PC Supes, PC Mongul, the Omega, PC Mon-EL....etc.. The answer is...he can't. These guys are much stronger than he is. As strong as Prime is...he still can't match a Pre-Crisis Kryptonian or Daxamite....strength, speed..or otherwise.

Classic Kirby DS bitchslapped guys like this on a regular basis. The thread starter wanted to use the most powerful version of DS. Even though, DS was never affected by the Crisis...we all know that he was much more powerful prior to the Crisis.

DS wins.

LORD B
Just ask yourself if Prime could rip apart Classic Validus, PC Supes, PC Mongul, the Omega, PC Mon-EL....etc.. The answer is...he can't. These guys are much stronger than he is. As strong as Prime is...he still can't match a Pre-Crisis Kryptonian or Daxamite....strength, speed..or otherwise.

Classic Kirby DS bitchslapped guys like this on a regular basis. The thread starter wanted to use the most powerful version of DS. Even though, DS was never affected by the Crisis...we all know that he was much more powerful prior to the Crisis.

DS wins.

saying a charcter at his most powerful like darksied is just a reason to disregard his loses and poor showing.

quanchi112
NOW I have to say something. The crisis may not exist for the new gods, but denying that it exists at all? This is rediculous, even for you. thumb down

DS can't beat Prime currently (I doubt anyone under abstract can, certainly not Thanos wink ) but pre-powerup? It's within his abilities.

Hazeks: It wasn't the OE. It was the Omega Force, the pure energy itself. It's his most powerful attack and rarely used. Firestorm to date, is the only person to ever manipulate or deflect it. Darkseid's power levels havent changed at all. He was written more powerful back in the precrisis days but nowadays is diet Darkseid. He is nothing compared to wha he used to be. We agree he loses here and this thread isnt about what some perceive as precrisis Darkseid. Its current and he gets beaten down.

quanchi112
Originally posted by LORD B
saying a charcter at his most powerful like darksied is just a reason to disregard his loses and poor showing. Exactly.

quanchi112

DS wins. Its current Ds and his power level didnt change, Prime stomps him.

KMC_Drifter
Yes, but when you bring up poor showings from Thanos...or other characters...they all get dismissed...and that isn't right. Darkseid's highest level feats are higher than anything Thanos, Prime, or most other characters have ever performed...under their own power.

KMC_Drifter
Its current Ds and his power level didnt change, Prime stomps him.

ok...well, let me know when Prime has the power to wreck a PC Kryptonian or Daxamite...the way Darkseid has done.

quanchi112
ok...well, let me know when Prime has the power to wreck a PC Kryptonian or Daxamite...the way Darkseid has done. Yet Darkseid cant beat Superman now since hes become much much weaker. Prime wins and I think I am in the majority here.

quanchi112
Yes, but when you bring up poor showings from Thanos...or other characters...they all get dismissed...and that isn't right. Darkseid's highest level feats are higher than anything Thanos, Prime, or most other characters have ever performed...under their own power. Which feats are you talking about? Be specific please.

KMC_Drifter
Which feats are you talking about? Be specific please.

Any Thanos loss....or setback...take your pick.

quanchi112
Any Thanos loss....or setback...take your pick. Uhm I was asking you to talk about Darkseid's high feats, this isnt about Thanos.

KMC_Drifter
Mind control 3 billion Daxamites...pwn the Losh...defeated Classic Validus with the wave of his hand. Beat down Highfather. He made the Spectre howl in pain. Beat up on PC Kryptonians....all of whom would beat the shit out of Thanos. Thanos, Prime, and most other characters can not match these kinds of feats without some kind of relic or power up.

Go to the DS respect thread to read more....and you tell me....how many other beings Galactus level and below...can match Darkseid's feats...under their OWN power.

quanchi112
Mind control 3 billion Daxamites...pwn the Losh...defeated Classic Validus with the wave of his hand. Beat down Highfather. He made the Spectre howl in pain. Beat up on PC Kryptonians....all of whom would beat the shit out of Thanos. Thanos, Prime, and most other characters can not match these kinds of feats without some kind of relic or power up.

Go to the DS respect thread to read more....and you tell me....how many other beings Galactus level and below...can match Darkseid's feats...under their OWN power. Gds isnt canon my friend. The Spectre howled in pain from a Batkick lol. Black Adam danced on his face. Darkseids power hasnt changed like I said but he isnt anywhere near what he was 25 years ago. erm

LORD B
Yes, but when you bring up poor showings from Thanos...or other characters...they all get dismissed...and that isn't right. Darkseid's highest level feats are higher than anything Thanos, Prime, or most other characters have ever performed...under their own power.

prime beat up and tortured mxy not a bad feat totally beat the shit out of ion,slapping a moniter around for fun plus the whole infinite crisis.

*off topic*
this has nothing to do with thanos,but his high end feat like the hotu,ig,defeating the beyonder(who was in physical form) are impressive.name thanos poor showings?squirrel girl,never loses,drax killing thanos drax, said he was the only one who could kill thanos its what he was made to do. what else?

King_Mungi
The Spectre howled in pain from a Batkick lol.

Did you read the issue or simply just looked at the scan? erm

quanchi112
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Did you read the issue or simply just looked at the scan? erm Spectres power fluctuates my friend. Ds was oneshotted afterwards while Batman and Black Adam were fine.

King_Mungi
Spectres power fluctuates my friend. Ds was oneshotted afterwards while Batman and Black Adam were fine.

So you didn't read the issue then? I suggest you read the next page after the kick then

KMC_Drifter
Gds isnt canon my friend. The Spectre howled in pain from a Batkick lol. Black Adam danced on his face. Darkseids power hasnt changed like I said but he isnt anywhere near what he was 25 years ago. erm

What are you talking about? Of course his power has changed...or he'd still be kickin' ass like he did all those years ago. The writers have depowered him severely. DS was affected indirectly by the Crisis..whether you want to accept it or not. If he could stand up to punches from PC beings without flinching...then something has changed when he is seen being rocked by punches from Post-Crisis Superman who is mulititudes less powerful. Yeah....the Crisis affected DS alright.

For the purposes of this fight...it is canon as the thread starter was referring to the most powerful incarnation of DS.

quanchi112
What are you talking about? Of course his power has changed...or he'd still be kickin' ass like he did all those years ago. The writers have depowered him severely. DS was affected indirectly by the Crisis..whether you want to accept it or not. If he could stand up to punches from PC beings without flinching...then something has changed when he is seen being rocked by punches from Post-Crisis Superman who is mulititudes less powerful. Yeah....the Crisis affected DS alright.

For the purposes of this fight...it is canon as the thread starter was referring to the most powerful incarnation of DS. Gds Darkseid is different as opposed to Darkseid.

Hazsekswthurmom
Gds Darkseid is different as opposed to Darkseid. Yes he was a weaker version. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.