Pak talks: WWH is more powerful than Thor with Odin's force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FearOfBlood

Rorschach
This is almost as bad as the time Joe Casey said Superman could defeat Galactus.

Inhuman
WTF tuft

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Erik-Lensherr
What the hell ?

Kutulu
Writers > Thor Fanboys.

Owned. laughing

Kutulu
KMC version of power scale:

Thor
Sentry
Gladiator
Hulk

Actual Marvel version of power scale:

Hulk
Sentry
Thor
Gladiator

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Kutulu

Thor
Sentry
Gladiator
Hulk

Hulk
Sentry
Thor
Gladiator

Poor Blackbolt sad

I don't understand why he gets left out when it comes to Marvels Power scale. Sad, sad day. Bada did a list a while back and he also left out BB by mistake.

As for the Hulk, well as long as they're augmenting his powerset so that it's not 1 Dimensional anymore, which I believe they are then sure why not.

*T*
Wow and the fanboys just take it like it is.

Ignoring what other writers have said are you?

*T*

Thor
Sentry
Gladiator
Hulk

Hulk
Sentry
Thor
Gladiator Oh and it goes:

Thor
Gladiator
Hulk
Sentry

If Sentry used his speed more its possible he could win.

Kutulu
Originally posted by *T*
Oh and it goes:

Thor
Gladiator
Hulk
Sentry

If Sentry used his speed more its possible he could win.

Yes you have reposted KMC's version of the power scale. Good thing the writers who actually make comics and earn a living, and know what they're doing, disagree with you.

Disappear
you don't understand, t. one writer determines the entire mythology of the marvel universe, including who is the strongest and the smartest and the shiniest and the most versatile and etcetera. there's nothing to contradict this one writer's claims, especially not monthly, animated periodicals which establish their own canon and are oft-written by writers who, in fact, are not the all-powerful, all-deciding voice of the marvel universe.

also, this writer tends to be a different person every time a new interview "proving" a point surfaces. right now, it's greg pak, the almighty.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Disappear
you don't understand, t. one writer determines the entire mythology of the marvel universe, including who is the strongest and the smartest and the shiniest and the most versatile and etcetera. there's nothing to contradict this one writer's claims, especially not monthly, animated periodicals which establish their own canon and are oft-written by writers who, in fact, are not the all-powerful, all-deciding voice of the marvel universe.

also, this writer tends to be a different person every time a new interview "proving" a point surfaces. right now, it's greg pak, the almighty.

Well it's a good thing that in this case, it's not only one writer who agrees that Hulk > Thor.

Disappear
it's one writer and you?

Kutulu
it's one writer and you?

Pak, Loeb, and others. The guys that write comics, not some Hulk hater on a forum on "teh interweb" saying "ZOMG Hulk kan't do dat! Speed blitz LULZ!!!11!!"

Alfheim

Well lets wait and see. Its like bios, bios are often wrong but should be what we refer to as default if the comics are consistent with the bio then the bio is correct.

If what the comics prove the writer to be right then we can take what he says.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Alfheim
Well lets wait and see. Its like bios, bios are often wrong but should be what we refer to as default if the comics are consistent with the bio then the bio is correct.

If what the comics prove the writer to be right then we can take what he says.

^^ Co-signed. Bio shows Hulk is stronger than Thor, comics show Hercules and Thor to be fairly evenly matched, comics show Hulk to smash Hercules like a chump and Hercules begs for his life.

Comics and writers > Hulk haters.

llagrok
Pak, Loeb, and others. The guys that write comics, not some Hulk hater on a forum on "teh interweb" saying "ZOMG Hulk kan't do dat! Speed blitz LULZ!!!11!!"

What other writers?

But hey, if you wanna take Loeb and Pak's opinion over the big man himself, go ahead. The rest of us TRUE BELIEVERS will follow Stan the Man.

*T*
Hulk haters? More like Hulk fanboys. laughing out loud

Rewmac
This is bunch of nonsense...

Kutulu
Originally posted by Rewmac
This is bunch of nonsense...

Is that your official statement from the council of "old skoolers" that run KMC? laughing

Rewmac
It doesn't surprise me that Kutulu is the most active here. If the Hulk can't do it no one...You're using the fanboy word a bit too often and yet I doubt you aren't one...

Kutulu
Originally posted by Rewmac
It doesn't surprise me that Kutulu is the most active here. If the Hulk can't do it no one...You're using the fanboy word a bit too often and yet I doubt you aren't one...

Wow the old skooler calling me a fanboy. When did the council of elders reach this conclusion? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rewmac
Wow the old skooler calling me a fanboy. When did the council of elders reach this conclusion? roll eyes (sarcastic) Don't know might have been my inactive days...But damn you might be right...Haven't heard of any council might be because in my country we live in civilized way. We have democracy and parliament and so...

Symmetric Chaos
Why would anyone want to be in Sentry's place during that fight?

Besides Pak said that Herc could still stand up to Hulk even at Hulk's WWH levels.

FearOfBlood

Thor
Sentry
Gladiator
Spider-Man
Hulk

Hulk
Sentry
Thor
Gladiator

Fixed

Martian_mind
Pffft,all that the comment meant was that Thor wouldn't want Hulk blood on his shiny new armour.

shifty

FearOfBlood
Well it's a good thing that in this case, it's not only one writer who agrees that Hulk > Thor.

Who disagree?

FearOfBlood

Comics and writers > Hulk haters.

Quoted for truth.

FearOfBlood

Estacado
So Hulk can beat skyfathers now........haermm

vlaaad12345
Lets see thor recently broke even with a asgardian animated destroyer armor and even blocked and took the destroyer beams head on and didnt take too much injury....I dont think hes too worried about hulk.

roughrider
Writers > Thor Fanboys.

Owned. laughing

Writers say & do a lot of things. Dan Jurgens once said Thor is more powerful than Superman, but try getting Supes fanboys to accept that.

WWH vs. Classic Thor, there could be a good argument. But King Thor with the Odinforce? The guy who eventually conquered all of Earth, and took down all of the heroes to do it? (Including killing both Hulk & The Thing at the same time, with one arm evil face )

Different writers think different things. There are writers who believe Wolverine can kill Hulk, remember?

DigiMark007
Is that your official statement from the council of "old skoolers" that run KMC? laughing

Rew's fairly new.

Anyway, I could care less where Hulk falls on power scales, whether its at the top or bottom, but the tone of this entire thing smacks of spiteful baiting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.