WWH vs. Thor (resurrected)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

B.A
On an empty New York and empty planet.

Current Thor. WW Hulk.

No prep.

Read the recent Sentry/Hulk fight BTW. big grin

Why hasn't this come up in the list or hasn't it been done. confused

Damn this must have been done. Link?

SuperiorTech
Thor in the end but giving the kind of damage that wwh has taken and healed almost instantly from in wwh hulk it would take quite a bit for thor to put him down.

Gecko4lif
BFR!

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/2377/thorvikings0516ir9.jpg
http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/4448/thorvikings0517dx4.jpg

Respect thor

Bransolute
Thor had the power of the Runes for that fight/punch.

Cool feat, but we can't let people off thinking Thor can beat Harald under his own power...

Badabing
Thor fights smart and BFRs Hulk. Thor brawls and it's a toss up.....

SuperiorTech
http://img190.imagevenue.com/loc387/th_96122_WWH_Xmen_3_DCP_0007_122_387lo.JPG
lol might not be orbit but it gets the job done.

Kutulu
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
http://img190.imagevenue.com/loc387/th_96122_WWH_Xmen_3_DCP_0007_122_387lo.JPG
lol might not be orbit but it gets the job done.

I love the "PUNT" notation in that. laughing

vlaaad12345
Thor isnt holding back anymore...and a non holding back thor>wwh.

cmack
world war hulk wins

Bouboumaster
Thor would win 6/10, but he go in the Saint-Mary of Asgard Hospital after that.

Kurash
Thor prolly through BFR

guy222
thor has never removed hulk from a battle

hulk has bfr thor

wwh ftw

quanchi112
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Thor isnt holding back anymore...and a non holding back thor>wwh. Dear Lord man Thor gets his ass kicked. Hulk has beaten him as the Hulk this Hulk took on Sentry unleashing his power and it didnt beat him. Thor goes down unbelievably hard.

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
thor has never removed hulk from a battle

hulk has bfr thor

wwh ftw Bfr is for pussies anyways. Bfr for the win. Nope its funny becuz Thor hasnt done it before and would never do something like that. That is a cowards way out. Guy and I agree WW Hulk owns Thor.

SuperiorTech
If we go by the history of these two thor never even think's about bfr hulk even when the hulk was mindless it was doctor strange who came and banished hulk when he and thor were fighting.Afterwards Thor says that he could be exiled and that he wishes that he had thought of that before reverting to the blood-rush of battle.

Kutulu
Based upon current showings so far, WWH is looking more powerful.

This could change once they expand Thor's showings now that he's been resurrected.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kutulu
Based upon current showings so far, WWH is looking more powerful.

This could change once they expand Thor's showings now that he's been resurrected. Yes of course but until that happens WW Hulk looks like hed whip his ass. Clasic Thor gets beaten down. I mean I really think he would lose all day. Look at what he took from Sentry.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
Dear Lord man Thor gets his ass kicked. Hulk has beaten him as the Hulk this Hulk took on Sentry unleashing his power and it didnt beat him. Thor goes down unbelievably hard.
Hulk hasn't shown me shit to put him on par with a non-jobbing Thor.

And Current Thor is using the power of Gaea. You think Sentry's tough? He's a wuss. Thor's gonna bring the thunder. cool

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

And Current Thor is using the power of Gaea. You think Sentry's tough? He's a wuss. Thor's gonna bring the thunder. cool

Gaea? Like . . . the planet itself?

Hulk was nearing the point of breaking that little toy at the end from what I heard.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Gaea? Like . . . the planet itself?

Hulk was nearing the point of breaking that little toy at the end from what I heard.

Geae is far beyond the power of the Planet. An elder Goddess. To which Odin wanted to mate with to Provide Thor with more strength than any other asgardian.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Geae is far beyond the power of the Planet. An elder Goddess. To which Odin wanted to mate with to Provide Thor with more strength than any other asgardian.

Marvel just loves f*cking with mythology don't they?

quanchi112

And Current Thor is using the power of Gaea. You think Sentry's tough? He's a wuss. Thor's gonna bring the thunder. cool Its classic Thor as this new Thor doesnt have enough showings and Im arguing against classic Thor the one who has hundreds. Sentry is no wuss. WW Hulk was a beast and no top tier that I can think of including Superman would beat him in a brawl.

Oh and why hasnt he shown you shit he went thorugh everyone he faced. He stood the juggernaut up and didnt go back an inch. I mean come on man give the WW Hulk some credit he was a freakin beast.

Bransolute
G owned the Defenders before... easily.

Also, where was it stated that Thor was using this power? I must have missed something...

D-Block

I was thinking the same thing Thor said he's now combinding the Power from his mother with his Asgardian powers which he's never done before. That alone should put him on a different level.

Capt Spaulding
THor just utterly utterly raps him....damn Gay Norse God Sex ermm

D-Block
Originally posted by Bransolute
G owned the Defenders before... easily.

Also, where was it stated that Thor was using this power? I must have missed something...

When he hit the ground in THOR #4 near the end.

Bransolute
Originally posted by D-Block
When he hit the ground in THOR #4 near the end. Ah, seen it now... didn't think too much of it...

Oh well.

Estacado
Yes of course but until that happens WW Hulk looks like hed whip his ass. Clasic Thor gets beaten down. I mean I really think he would lose all day. Look at what he took from Sentry.
Stop talking bullshit.....
Thor's feats>>>>Sentry's.

B.A

Cool feat, but we can't let people off thinking Thor can beat Harald under his own power... We don't know that for sure.

But his mother or whatever is a retcon or what, has that granted him extra power or are we still speculation he has the Runes?

TricksterPriest
I don't think he's got the runes. And it's not a retcon. He was always the son of Gaea. It's just that he never tried to use the power from her, other than brute strength.

B.A
Sweet.

What about his now uber durability? The mixing of the powers?

D-Block
Originally posted by B.A
Sweet.

What about his now uber durability? The mixing of the powers?

Yeah Thor #4 put all that bull about Thor not being bulletproof to rest.

B.A
Not to mention taking IM's blast, classic Thor gets hit back and even got separated from the hammer once.

IM is also upgraded.

Horrificus
Hulk has not done anything that Thor hasn't been able to do.
Thor has the same amount of raw power, plus all the bells and whistles that come with being the Thunder God.

Don't care about the battle with Sentry. Power of a million exploding suns. Whatever. It did nothing to all the people standing right besides them during the battle.

Thor never pulls out the big guns or magics until things get tough. In the end, Hulk does not have a chance. He is matched in power, and there is no such thing as BFR of Thor. Not when he can instantly be right back in the battle from almost ANY distance. But, he CAN BFR Hulk.

What powerful feats has WWH done that Thor has not matched or exceeded?

Thor for the win. ANY Thor.

Gecko4lif

Cool feat, but we can't let people off thinking Thor can beat Harald under his own power...

Unless stated otherwise the runes are still active

B.A
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Unless stated otherwise the runes are still active

Unless its proven other wise he lost them. He said he hasn't gotten more powerful than normal, meaning he hasn't gotten more powerful with the Runes. He just is using his full power.

Horrificus
I don't think he's got the runes. And it's not a retcon. He was always the son of Gaea. It's just that he never tried to use the power from her, other than brute strength.

This is absolutely TRUE. Thor always had this lineage. His honor always demands that he first try to defeat an enemy by martial skills alone. But, truth is, in an all out, fight for your life, Thor is beyond Hulk.

And, even since they first came out with the old "Marvel Universe" character indexes, they explained that Thor's skin had a durability multiple times that of diamond.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Horrificus
What powerful feats has WWH done that Thor has not matched or exceeded?

Nearly taking out the entire EasternSeaboard with one step . . .

janus77
Breaking an asteroid twice the size of The Earth, with a single punch.
and no, it wasn't the 'rocket' that did it, that only put him in orbit, it was his strength that got the job done.

B.A
You mean when he was propelled into space? Thats a durability feat because he never hit it he just flew into it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Nearly taking out the entire EasternSeaboard with one step . . .
It would have took 3...and thor has done much better then that.

janus77
Originally posted by B.A
You mean when he was propelled into space? Thats a durability feat because he never hit it he just flew into it. roll eyes (sarcastic)
roll eyes (sarcastic)
either open your eyes or close your mouth, you're just coming across as a bit ... stupid.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by janus77
roll eyes (sarcastic)
either open your eyes or close your mouth, you're just coming across as a bit ... stupid.
......... laughing

take your own advice

janus77
Originally posted by Battlehammer
......... laughing

take your own advice
I do, hence I refrain from posting gibberish unlike you.

Hulk ran out of energy?
he "got energy by seeing Rick stabbed"?
lol.

Battlehammer
I do, hence I refrain from posting gibberish unlike you.

Hulk ran out of energy?
he "got energy by seeing Rick stabbed"?
lol.
........why else would hulk revert at the same time? Oh wait wait ya hulks a telepath now he read sentry mind and new sentry would being turn back to bob right at that moment....please roll eyes (sarcastic)

.........yes rick beign stabb woudl send hulk over board. would not eb the first time hulk has reverted back to banner then being anger again and turn right abck into hulk.

Priest
If Thor takes this to H2h, how many of these can the Hulk handle?
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/Thor_4_DCP_0029.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/Thor_4_DCP_0030.jpg

Horrificus
Originally posted by B.A
Exactly. Durability plus the speed and power of the rocket.

Otherwise, no matter how strong he is, all his strike would have done, is break a little bit of rock, and send him hurdling in the opposite direction through space.

Um, that's how you jump and stuff. wink

Kutulu
Originally posted by Priest

Hulk did more damage than that at the end of WWH5 simply by stepping on the ground.

If thor regains full use of the Odinforce then he obviously would be the winner in this match. We still haven't seen him perform high skyfather level feats yet though that Odin has done, such as moving around planets and destroying galaxies and such. So far we have seen that he is bulletproof, can cause huge earthquakes with a hammer strike, and recreating Asgard using a storm. So he is clearly more powerful than before, but by how much, that remains to be seen.

janus77
........why else would hulk revert at the same time? Oh wait wait ya hulks a telepath now he read sentry mind and new sentry would being turn back to bob right at that moment....please roll eyes (sarcastic)

.........yes rick beign stabb woudl send hulk over board. would not eb the first time hulk has reverted back to banner then being anger again and turn right abck into hulk.
you really don't grasp logic nor reason too firmly do you?

Hulk's energies are - to all intents and purposes - INFINITE. he can't "run out of energy", just like Rick's 'death' couldn't imbue him with energy. he doesn't feed off of anything but his own energies.

if he had "run out of energy", then all Rick's death would have done was to push him over the edge emotionally and resulted in a savage banner or something. the FACT is he reverted to Banner as The Sentry was wearing down and reverting to Bob, because he would have killed him with the slightest of glancing blows, if he didn't step it down big time.

nvrbeenwthagirl
you really don't grasp logic nor reason too firmly do you?

Hulk's energies are - to all intents and purposes - INFINITE. he can't "run out of energy", just like Rick's 'death' couldn't imbue him with energy. he doesn't feed off of anything but his own energies.

if he had "run out of energy", then all Rick's death would have done was to push him over the edge emotionally and resulted in a savage banner or something. the FACT is he reverted to Banner as The Sentry was wearing down and reverting to Bob, because he would have killed him with the slightest of glancing blows, if he didn't step it down big time.
Now that is just dumb. How does one with the power of a million exploding suns run out of energy and he hasn't destroyed one planet. If you can read, Sentry depowered himself. Or don't you remember Sentry saying Thank you. Sentry obviously was the world killer and the Hulk ended up being the savior.

nvrbeenwthagirl

That isn't just strength. YOu can see the lightning coming from the hammer.

Priest
who said anything about strength? roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Now that is just dumb. How does one with the power of a million exploding suns run out of energy and he hasn't destroyed one planet. If you can read, Sentry depowered himself. Or don't you remember Sentry saying Thank you. Sentry obviously was the world killer and the Hulk ended up being the savior. Sentry said thank you to the Hulk becuz he took him out and when I believe he wore down he then realized he was so out of control. Sentry didnt show me anything to believe that he was superior to WW Hulk. Nope it was the other way around if anything.

B.A
He said thank you because he gave him the chance to get it all out of his system.

Priest
Hulk did more damage than that at the end of WWH5 simply by stepping on the ground.
simply? He just had just seen rick jones shanked, and just realized that he was betrayed by Miek..IMO hulk was at the peek of his anger when he stomped the gound and made a earth quake..
Thor on the other hand was did not his the earth at full stregnth and was able to split 2 land masses apart easily.

If thor regains full use of the Odinforce then he obviously would be the winner in this match.
Agreed.

We still haven't seen him perform high skyfather level feats yet though that Odin has done, such as moving around planets and destroying galaxies and such. So far we have seen that he is bulletproof, can cause huge earthquakes with a hammer strike, and recreating Asgard using a storm. So he is clearly more powerful than before, but by how much, that remains to be seen.
Thor's classic feats are still much more impressive than the WWH feats..
That being said Current Thor should be able to handle the hulk.
The Hulk best shot in beating Thor would be in H2H and even then the hulk does not have a clear cut advantage.
Thor using the Mijnor to full potential, The Hulk does not stand a chance.

quanchi112
simply? He just had just seen rick jones shanked, and just realized that he was betrayed by Miek..IMO hulk was at the peek of his anger when he stomped the gound and made a earth quake..
Thor on the other hand was did not his the earth at full stregnth and was able to split 2 land masses apart easily.

Agreed.

Thor's classic feats are still much more impressive than the WWH feats..
That being said Current Thor should be able to handle the hulk.
The Hulk best shot in beating Thor would be in H2H and even then the hulk does not have a clear cut advantage.
Thor using the Mijnor to full potential, The Hulk does not stand a chance. No way. When has Thor beaten Sentry and or even took him on when he using most of not all of his power. Hulk beat Thor before my friend. So why couldnt he beat him again when he was at the strongest we have seen him?

SuperiorTech
Now that is just dumb. How does one with the power of a million exploding suns run out of energy and he hasn't destroyed one planet. If you can read, Sentry depowered himself. Or don't you remember Sentry saying Thank you. Sentry obviously was the world killer and the Hulk ended up being the savior.

Nothing in that fight shows concrete evidence of what happened to make the two of them turn back to bruce and bob.It's clear sentry lost control and could not stop himself but you cant say he depowered himself what ever happened to make him change is never really explained.

Kutulu

Thor made a big commotion about splitting the landmass apart, Hulk took one step, that wasn't a stomp; he realized his anger had grown out of control and didn't want to even move in fear he would break the planet.

quanchi112
Thor made a big commotion about splitting the landmass apart, Hulk took one step, that wasn't a stomp; he realized his anger had grown out of control and didn't want to even move in fear he would break the planet. I know I mean and people try to say that Hulk would be in trouble. laughing

This WW Hulk would whoop on Thor. Hes just way to much for classic Thor. Thor with the Odinforce is completely different though.

Priest
No way. When has Thor beaten Sentry and or even took him on when he using most of not all of his power.
They never fought roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hulk beat Thor before my friend.
And Thor beat the Hulk to. They have pretty much even record in past fights. And when Thor whips out the powers of the Mjinor in their fights Thor is clearly the superior of the two. I would admit the Hulk has a slight advantage in strength BUT Thor hits harder with the mijnor on hand.

So why couldn't he beat him again when he was at the strongest we have seen him?
Current Thor is the strongest he ever been. He may not have the physical stats like the Hulk, but Thor is in fact much more powerful than Hulk,

B.A
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Me? Coming from one of the dumb Huc fanboys thats rich. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Your a joke and they stalemated. Accept it before you hurt yourself.

quanchi112
They never fought roll eyes (sarcastic)

And Thor beat the Hulk to. They have pretty much even record in past fights. And when Thor whips out the powers of the Mjinor in their fights Thor is clearly the superior of the two. I would admit the Hulk has a slight advantage in strength BUT Thor hits harder with the mijnor on hand.

Current Thor is the strongest he ever been. He may not have the physical stats like the Hulk, but Thor is in fact much more powerful than Hulk, I know theynever fought. I dont think Thor could put down Sentry either on average. But that is another debate. The point is WW Hulk took on Sentry giving it his all when he really has never went this nuts before.

The have an even record you are saying right. So regular Hulk can take out Thor but WW Hulk who is so much more powerful and its been stated over and over again cant beat him. What the f**k?

Tihis new Thor hasnt done enough yet and im arguing against classic Thor not the guy who has like 4 or 5 appearances.

llagrok

Thor can summon lightning without his hammer, he proved that against Hercules.

Scans are in the respect thread.

B.A
No way. When has Thor beaten Sentry and or even took him on when he using most of not all of his power. Hulk beat Thor before my friend. So why couldnt he beat him again when he was at the strongest we have seen him? Thor has also beat Hulk. But if Thor used all his powers he would destroy Hulk. Classic Thor that is. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Originally posted by B.A
Me? Coming from one of the dumb Huc fanboys thats rich. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Your a joke and they stalemated. Accept it before you hurt yourself. One was left standing and one was knocked out so how what was that a stalemate?

Priest
Thor made a big commotion about splitting the landmass apart, Hulk took one step, that wasn't a stomp; he realized his anger had grown out of control and didn't want to even move in fear he would break the planet.
Ah, the Hulk made much of a bigger commotion than Thor laughing out loud
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/wwh033.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/wwh034.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/wwh035.jpg
compare the scans if u like, Hulk clearly was pissed beyond comprehension when he did stomped the ground.

Also Classic Thor has feats of him effecting the whole planet when striking it, not just the east coast of the US.

quanchi112
Originally posted by B.A
Thor has also beat Hulk. But if Thor used all his powers he would destroy Hulk. Classic Thor that is. roll eyes (sarcastic) Thor has never faced the WW Hulk. Lucky him cuz he would have gotten his ass kicked.

I mean dear Lord if the regular Hulk has beat him what would WW Hulk do? Beat his ass.

B.A
One was left standing and one was knocked out so how what was that a stalemate?
Because it was they're depowered versions left. Not theyre powered. How is Hulk winning when he lost his energy at that time and Bruce done the fighting.

Your a joke. Accept it.

SuperiorTech
I think people are making this harder than it has to be Hulk and Sentry Stalemated and then both hulk and sentry reverted back to bob and bruce.They fought and bruce won which was not really suprising but that does not translate into the hulk beating the sentry.

quanchi112
Originally posted by B.A
Because it was they're depowered versions left. Not theyre powered. How is Hulk winning when he lost his energy at that time and Bruce done the fighting.

Your a joke. Accept it. So you are reduced to insults now. I see carry on buddy. His rage subsided becuz when he got pissed again he shook the planet. He didnt need time to charge up now did he. Nope, accept what is more likely.

llagrok
Thor has never faced the WW Hulk. Lucky him cuz he would have gotten his ass kicked.

I mean dear Lord if the regular Hulk has beat him what would WW Hulk do? Beat his ass.

You're just a joke.

The Hulk has beaten Thor with his hammer ONCE, where he didn't even use energy blasts.

The Hulk was cut by regular metal in Nightmerica, but you don't see us running around saying that a guy with a knife could dice up regular Hulk, now do you?

Priest
I know theynever fought.
Then why did u ask me this? Originally posted by quanchi112
When has Thor beaten Sentry and or even took him on when he using most of not all of his power. confused

I dont think Thor could put down Sentry either on average.
Based on what? Really, tell how is Sentry above Classic Thor let alone Current Thor.
But that is another debate.
Good, if u like u can start a new one..BUt the fact is Thor>Sentry

The point is WW Hulk took on Sentry giving it his all when he really has never went this nuts before.
Big deal, Sentry messed up some of NYC, not too impressive in my eye. smile

The have an even record you are saying right. So regular Hulk can take out Thor but WW Hulk who is so much more powerful and its been stated over and over again cant beat him. What the f**k?
Hulk can take on Thor when fighting H2H for the last time..
When Thor is not handicapping himself, he beats the Hulk for a clear cut majority.

Tihis new Thor hasnt done enough yet and im arguing against classic Thor not the guy who has like 4 or 5 appearances.
Classic Thor >WWH in over all power.
Current Thor>Classic Thor
SO, Current Thor>>WWH
are u following yet?

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
You're just a joke.

The Hulk has beaten Thor with his hammer ONCE, where he didn't even use energy blasts.

The Hulk was cut by regular metal in Nightmerica, but you don't see us running around saying that a guy with a knife could dice up regular Hulk, now do you? I really have never cared for you at all. You dont seem to intelligent at all if you really want to know my true opinion of you. I never throw the first insult though but I see it didnt take you long to throw one.

How many times has Thor beaten Hulk?

You do know WW Hulk>>Hulk right.

quanchi112
Then why did u ask me this? confused

Based on what? Really, tell how is Sentry above Classic Thor let alone Current Thor.

Good, if u like u can start a new one..BUt the fact is Thor>Sentry

Big deal, Sentry messed up some of NYC, not too impressive in my eye. smile

Hulk can take on Thor when fighting H2H for the last time..
When Thor is not handicapping himself, he beats the Hulk for a clear cut majority.

Classic Thor >WWH in over all power.
Current Thor>Classic Thor
SO, Current Thor>>WWH
are u following yet? I sked you this to make a point. He never faced Sentry so all you have is speculation on whether or not he could beat him. WW Hulk just took on Sentry so we dont have to speculate.

Really with Sentry and him using his power he has crushed Terrax with ease and that was him not going all out. If he used the power thahe did and directed it at Thor he would have won. Sentry wasnt trying to destroy new york but was directing his attack at WW Hulk. You dont think he could have destoryed the city if thats wha he wanted to do.

Thor fights with honor and woul dmeet him like a man. He woul duse his hamer and fight him and lose to him. Nothing that happened to the WW Hulk was enough to put him down. Sentry went all out and we have never seen that before. WW Hulk shook the damn planet. Thats power. The more Thor would beat on him the more pissed he woul dget.

B.A
So you are reduced to insults now. I see carry on buddy. His rage subsided becuz when he got pissed again he shook the planet. He didnt need time to charge up now did he. Nope, accept what is more likely. When it comes to your fanboyism then yes.

Either way Hulk didn't beat Sentry and it wasn't the other way round even know Sentry could with his speed.

Kutulu
Current Thor is the strongest he ever been. He may not have the physical stats like the Hulk, but Thor is in fact much more powerful than Hulk,

I certainly hope to see Thor whoop some ass in his new comic. I loved the Thor / Iron Man fight. Thor was always one of my favorite superheroes.

Priest
I sked you this to make a point. He never faced Sentry so all you have is speculation on whether or not he could beat him. WW Hulk just took on Sentry so we dont have to speculate.
I''m not speculating anything, Thor has better feats than Sentry. Your the one that is speculating that Sentry is more powerful than Thor.

Really with Sentry and him using his power he has crushed Terrax with ease and that was him not going all out.
Classic Thor one shots Terrax,..big deal Sentry roll eyes (sarcastic)
http://img487.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thorvsterrax11vu.jpg
http://img487.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thorvsterrax22kc.jpg

If he used the power thahe did and directed it at Thor he would have won.
How u figure? Thor fought in the middle of the damn sun without being effected by the heat of it..

Sentry wasnt trying to destroy new york but was directing his attack at WW Hulk. You dont think he could have destoryed the city if thats wha he wanted to do.
Sentry was going all out and caused minimal damage to the city. smile

Thor fights with honor and woul dmeet him like a man. He woul duse his hamer and fight him and lose to him.
What the heck are u saying?

Nothing that happened to the WW Hulk was enough to put him down. Sentry went all out and we have never seen that before.
Sentry still hasent displayed any sort of power that would put him Thor level. Get over it.

WW Hulk shook the damn planet. Thats power. The more Thor would beat on him the more pissed he woul dget.

Hulk only shook the East Coast of the US.
Classic Thor on the other hand did shake the damn planet.

Xplosive
Breaking an asteroid twice the size of The Earth, with a single punch.

Yes, and we know that WW Hulk is much stronger than any previous Hulk.

No one came close to putting the WWH down. I don't see Thor putting him down either. Without Odinforce, World War Hulk for the win.

lordboo
Originally posted by Xplosive
Yes, and we know that WW Hulk is much stronger than any previous Hulk.

No one came close to putting the WWH down. I don't see Thor putting him down either. Without Odinforce, World War Hulk for the win.

juggernaut came close to putting hulk down thats why hulk had to bfr him,because he knew ge couldnt harm juggs physically

Xplosive
Originally posted by lordboo
juggernaut came close to putting hulk down

Am, how?
We could say that WWHulk just didn't even want to bother with Juggernat and pushed him away. He didn't even care.

vlaaad12345
Am, how?
We could say that WWHulk just didn't even want to bother with Juggernat and pushed him away. He didn't even care.
You could say that but you would be wrong.

Xplosive
You could say that but you would be wrong.

The point is that Juggernaut always had trouble against Hulk.
Hulk aslo defeated him. War Hulk easily defeated him, even damaging him.
WWHulk is by far the strongest Hulk of all. Juggernaut would be beat. He wouldn't stop WWH, nor hurt him, WWH also wouldn't hurt him but is physically stronger and would win the battle by BFR.

Estacado
I really have never cared for you at all. You dont seem to intelligent at all if you really want to know my true opinion of you. .
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Says quanchi.

vlaaad12345
WWHulk is by far the strongest Hulk of all. Juggernaut would be beat. He wouldn't stop WWH, nor hurt him, WWH also wouldn't hurt him but is physically stronger and would win the battle by BFR.
Juggernaut always had trouble huh thats why he beat the crap out of hulk everytime they met huh,wwh did nothing more impressive than war hulk your point fails,juggernaut would not be beat because wwh doesnt have the strength to,wwh wasnt physically stronger and had to bfr juggs,go re read the fight because your raging hardon for hulk is getting in the way of logic.

lordboo
Am, how?

how,juggs scored 3 big hits on hulk and made him spit blood via a head butt,hulk scored 2 hits on juggs.plus juggs was forcing him back.

as for hulk not caring!!!more like knowing in a brawl he would be able to beat juggs.

Xplosive
**** it. You don't give credit to WWH and the fact no one stopped the WWHulk.
WTF is wrong with you.

vlaaad12345
WTF is wrong with you.
No im not going to give credit to the only 2 people in thors league who tried to stop him jobed to hulk completelly.

Xplosive
No im not going to give credit to the only 2 people in thors league who tried to stop him jobed to hulk completelly.

Or you can't accept that Hulk was so powerful that he made those two to look like they jobbed.

vlaaad12345
Or you can't accept that Hulk was so powerful that he made those two to look like they jobbed.
Or they did job...blackbolt isnt the real one and dr strange didnt use of his magic he could use to instantly kill hulk,hence the jobfest.

Sundipped

Actually that fight was more of a stalemate until Juggs charged and Hulk used his momentum against him.

Kutulu

So you just admitted that Hulk beat 2 people in Thor's league, by your own words.

lordboo
WTF is wrong with you.

if this is addressed to me?no need for anger its just my opion,thats all!!

i do give credit to hulk for what he did it was impressive,yeah no one stopped im not denying that,im just saying juggs gave him a great fight and had to be bfr,ed.

vlaaad12345
So you just admitted that Hulk beat 2 people in Thor's league, by your own words.
Because of jobbing learn to read,pis and cis dont hold here.

Kutulu
Because of jobbing learn to read,pis and cis dont hold here.

PIS is when something happens once that is out of that character's range. When you have a long history of being the strongest one there is and defeating known planet busters, it no longer is PIS, it's part of that character, whether you like him or not.

Face the facts - if a new alien showed up on Marvel Earth that performed all the same feats that Hulk did, you wouldn't be putting him down so much, but simply because it's the Hulk and you don't like him, you declare all of his feats (which are canon) as PIS.

vlaaad12345
PIS is when something happens once that is out of that character's range. When you have a long history of being the strongest one there is and defeating known planet busters, it no longer is PIS, it's part of that character, whether you like him or not.

Face the facts - if a new alien showed up on Marvel Earth that performed all the same feats that Hulk did, you wouldn't be putting him down so much, but simply because it's the Hulk and you don't like him, you declare all of his feats (which are canon) as PIS.
I dont hate the hulk,I hate the complete overhyping he has gotten as the strongest hulk ever when he hasnt done dick to prove it,dr strange jobed,blackbolt jobed and wasnt even the real bb,those are the only people there who are even remotely in the same league as an allout thor,allout thor>wwh.

Xplosive
Or they did job...blackbolt isnt the real one and dr strange didnt use of his magic he could use to instantly kill hulk,hence the jobfest.

And that is jobbing, because of Dr. Strange not killing Hulk. You do know that Dr. Strange said, what would happend, if he would kill WWH?
Black Bolt was outmatched, doesn't have the tools to defeat the WWHulk. And at the time when he fought Sentry or especially at the end of WWH 05 (his strength was constantly growing), WWH was even much more powerful that Black Bolt wouldn't even give him a slight challenge anymore.

Originally posted by lordboo
if this is addressed to me?no need for anger its just my opion,thats all!!

i do give credit to hulk for what he did it was impressive,yeah no one stopped im not denying that,im just saying juggs gave him a great fight and had to be bfr,ed.

No, it wasn't against you. I have nothing against opinions, it's just not fair for not even giving credits to WWH.
Just admit what has he done and that is it (for vlaaad).

Kutulu
when he hasnt done dick to prove it

So tell me then, what would Hulk have to do to prove it to you, since apparently beating down every single superhero on Marvel Earth including one was punked off a herald of Galactus, isn't "dick", after taking over an entire planet of beings, defeating their emperor, holding the tectonic plates of a planet together, and jumping from that planet's moon to the planet's surface while in a calm state and surviving re-entry and freefall all with a smile on his face.

I mean seriously, how deluded are you?

Silent Master

Kurash

Black Bolt was outmatched, doesn't have the tools to defeat the WWHulk. And at the time when he fought Sentry or especially at the end of WWH 05 (his strength was constantly growing), WWH was even much more powerful that Black Bolt wouldn't even give him a slight challenge anymore.

that wasnt black bolt

Xplosive
Originally posted by Kurash
that wasnt black bolt

It doesn't matter, he defeated more powerful beings than Black Bolt.
Zom and Sentry.

Horrificus

Not true.
Look how everybody looks at Sentry. He is a new guy with feats that seem ridiculous, and everybody slams him in the threads.

If the story isn't solid, and the feats and characters are no inline with past feats and character showings, and coninuity gets ignored, etc, just to hype a character, that character is gonna lose credibility.

Holy crap! The stuff they have the Hulk doing in the books over the last 10 years is silly. Like it was written by a 10 year old.

He pretty much does anything he wants, constantly breaks continuity, (his own, and that of other characters) and has no limits in ANYTHING he does.

They should just breakdown, and tell us that the Hulk is secretly Molecule man or something.

vlaaad12345
So tell me then, what would Hulk have to do to prove it to you, since apparently beating down every single superhero on Marvel Earth including one was punked off a herald of Galactus, isn't "dick", after taking over an entire planet of beings, defeating their emperor, holding the tectonic plates of a planet together, and jumping from that planet's moon to the planet's surface while in a calm state and surviving re-entry and freefall all with a smile on his face.

I mean seriously, how deluded are you?
Idk beating those top tier superheroes in a way that wasnt making them look like complete tools not using their powers?

Kutulu
Idk beating those top tier superheroes in a way that wasnt making them look like complete tools not using their powers?

Ok let's look at the Gladiator fight. Gladiator used his speed, used his vision, used his strength, flight, and durability, and still lost. What powers did he not use here?

Let's look at Sentry; Sentry used his light powers (was constantly blasting him with light energy the whole fight, including putting his hand directly on Hulk's head and blasting full force into his face), speed (started the fight off with a speed blitz), strength and durability (matched Hulk fist for fist), and lastly mind games (WWH was unaffected by Dr. Strange's mind games, resisted Xavier and Emma completely). What other powers is Sentry going to use here?

Basically from your statements, what you are telling me is this: No matter what Hulk did to win, in your eyes it was PIS.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Horrificus
Not true.
Look how everybody looks at Sentry. He is a new guy with feats that seem ridiculous, and everybody slams him in the threads.

If the story isn't solid, and the feats and characters are no inline with past feats and character showings, and coninuity gets ignored, etc, just to hype a character, that character is gonna lose credibility.

Holy crap! The stuff they have the Hulk doing in the books over the last 10 years is silly. Like it was written by a 10 year old.

He pretty much does anything he wants, constantly breaks continuity, (his own, and that of other characters) and has no limits in ANYTHING he does.

They should just breakdown, and tell us that the Hulk is secretly Molecule man or something.

So basically you are saying that you don't like the character. I have no problem with that, but that doesn't mean you should discount all of his feats. I used to love Superman growing up but I don't really anymore, I mean how realistic is it that some guy wearing a cape flies around and can bust a moon in half? I may not like Superman, but I am at least willing to admit that he is in the planet busting range and would kick the crap out of most other heroes and villains out there.

SuppMan
i thought comics was an escape, kind of, from reality.. now we're judging comic characters to how real they are? even as a kid, i never expected a real hulk or a real flying person like superman.. to stop liking a character because he's too unrealistic is like not liking sweet candy anymore because it's not salty enough.. its why you have candy because you need to balance the bland and the salty.. you need the comical characters to balance the real and the boring.

Gecko4lif
can someone show me scans od hulk beating thor?

I could have sworn all there battles were ties because thor wanted to fight h2h

Larceny
Thor easily. Faster, more powerful, more skilled, more versatile, more experienced, etc.

quanchi112
Thor would get beaten up and the fight would be awesome but WW hulk woul dbe standing afterwards and Thor would need a medic.

Battlehammer
Thor would get beaten up and the fight would be awesome but WW hulk woul dbe standing afterwards and Thor would need a medic.
and you draw this conclusion from?

quanchi112
and you draw this conclusion from? WW Hulk.

Gecko4lif
wwh vs thor would have been awesome

They slug it out with hulk slowly getting better but then thor brings in the hammer and f*cking nukes hulk

And out of the smoke rises banner, bloddy and bruised as thor float into the sky towards asgard

Kutulu
http://img78.echo.cx/img78/5857/thormt385n4pr.jpg
http://img19.exs.cx/img19/4388/thormt3852tk.jpg
http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/2869/thormt385p9qk.jpg

http://img76.exs.cx/img76/8232/thorih20015fy.jpg
http://img159.exs.cx/img159/608/thorih2001a2so.jpg
http://img159.exs.cx/img159/4041/thorih2001b5ku.jpg

Cryptoman was said to have half the strength of Thor. This was later doubled, then increased even further.
http://img219.echo.cx/img219/9914/cryptoman1a8bo.jpg
http://img219.echo.cx/img219/2039/cryptoman1b3fo.jpg
http://img219.echo.cx/img219/6383/cryptoman1c4er.jpg
http://img62.exs.cx/img62/2444/cryptoman9il.jpg

Battlehammer
WW Hulk.
what in wwh hulk makes you even think he could beat thor the majority?

Battlehammer

Cryptoman was said to have half the strength of Thor. This was later doubled, then increased even further.

a lot of things are said in comics then get proven wrong.

it simple hyperbole

Gecko4lif

you know that means shit right?

1. Thor has been powered up many times since then
2. Thor is a better fighter then either of them skill wise
3. This is not a slugfest and as such hulk has no chance.
4. As long as thor doesnt do what he normally does (which is forget that he has a shitload of uber useful powers) Hulk should even be able to touch him

FearOfBlood
WWH 10/10.

FearOfBlood
what in wwh hulk makes you even think he could beat thor the majority?

Classic Thor at full power could not beat the grey hulk; thor in full warrior madness lost to the merged hulk.

B.A
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
WWH 10/10. Idiot.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by B.A
Idiot.
thumb up

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by B.A
Idiot.
confused laughing Happy Dance

B.A
pirate

quanchi112
you know that means shit right?

1. Thor has been powered up many times since then
2. Thor is a better fighter then either of them skill wise
3. This is not a slugfest and as such hulk has no chance.
4. As long as thor doesnt do what he normally does (which is forget that he has a shitload of uber useful powers) Hulk should even be able to touch him When they fight in comis they bash each other. this would be no different. Didnt I also tell you WW Hulk wouldnt kill anyone and now we know I was right yet again. smile

WW Hulk woul dengage Thor head on and Thor would rush him as well. Thor is very honorbale and would fight him mano e mano. WW Hulk wins and these are the bottom lines.

quanchi112
what in wwh hulk makes you even think he could beat thor the majority? Going through fatastic four,xmen,avengers,juggernaut,iron man,taking a whisper from bolt that took out rhode island,beating Strange/Zom, having his neck snapped in a weaker form and recovering from it,taking the best that Sentry who wasnt holding back had to offer and winning imo.

Then he was literally stomping earth apart after he got pissed off again.

To me this all adds up to WW Hulk kicking Thors ass.

quanchi112
confused laughing Happy Dance Quit ganging up on people.

Battlehammer
Going through fatastic four,xmen,avengers,juggernaut,iron man,taking a whisper from bolt that took out rhode island,beating Strange/Zom, having his neck snapped in a weaker form and recovering from it,taking the best that Sentry who wasnt holding back had to offer and winning imo.

Then he was literally stomping earth apart after he got pissed off again.

To me this all adds up to WW Hulk kicking Thors ass.

and which if theses feats could not thor do?

also hulk did not handle juggernaut. Hell hulk likly would have lost that encounter. Hulk was being pushed back........and had to sue juggernaut momentum against him.........and juggernaut was fine.

.......a whisper would not even phaze thor.

strange held back.........hells trange stated before the fight he could have killed hulk or banished him.........also hulk was getting raped by zom until strange took back controll and stopped the onslaught........

actaully the writter stated that sentry and hulk both caused eachothers to revert back to human form..........he also stated that sentry was not suing his full potential.........so much for sentry going all out.

.......a gain which of theses feats could thor not do?

Gecko4lif
Quit ganging up on people.
thumb down

nvrbeenwthagirl
Quit ganging up on people.

Shut the **** up. You just did the same shit in another thread.

tkitna

Not sure about that one.

This is true.

Did he? I havent even read WWH5 yet, but if he did infact say that, i'll have a little bit of firepower for my Sentry fanboyism. Help me out with a quote or a link to this Hammer. I need help with this one as everybody is saying that the Sentry lost.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by tkitna
Not sure about that one.

This is true.

Did he? I havent even read WWH5 yet, but if he did infact say that, i'll have a little bit of firepower for my Sentry fanboyism. Help me out with a quote or a link to this Hammer. I need help with this one as everybody is saying that the Sentry lost.

Ill try and find it for you. He said it in an interview. B.A posted in in a couple threads.

SuperiorTech
Ill try and find it for you. He said it in an interview. B.A posted in in a couple threads.

Were did he say sentry was holding back he said they were both going all out.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Were did he say sentry was holding back he said they were both going all out.

He said sentry was not using his full potential though B.A could have lied, but I doubt it.

SuperiorTech

B.A
Thanks Hammer.

But he used full power but not full potential because if he did he would use speed and other powers.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by B.A
Thanks Hammer.

But he used full power but not full potential because if he did he would use speed and other powers.

But thats your opinion not what he said he said he was going all out.What other powers was he gonna use on the hulk that had not already failed.

WrathfulDwarf
Oh, no...if WWH could do that to Sentry.

No friggin way could Thor beat the Hulk.

HULK BEATS POOONY GOLDIE LOCKS!

Sirius77
He said sentry was not using his full potential though B.A could have lied, but I doubt it.

According to his, he let go. He was using all of his power. All of it.

Originally posted by B.A
Hulk vs Sentry.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh019.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh020.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh021.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh0225.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh022.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh023.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh024.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh025.jpg

Scans from Bran.

quanchi112
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Oh, no...if WWH could do that to Sentry.

No friggin way could Thor beat the Hulk.

HULK BEATS POOONY GOLDIE LOCKS! Finally someone who thinks and credits WW Hulk here. Thor is powerful indeed but WW Hulk has just a little more than Mr. Thor here. He took everything Sentry threw at him when he has never unleashed all this power before and was fine. Sentry not going all out spanked Terrax like a bad child.

WW Hulk and Thor would be one helluva struggle but I cant see Thor winning although there are more than a few here who would disagree with me.

WrathfulDwarf
no expression

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
no expression
Please dear good tell me your gonna ban them

quanchi112
and which if theses feats could not thor do?

also hulk did not handle juggernaut. Hell hulk likly would have lost that encounter. Hulk was being pushed back........and had to sue juggernaut momentum against him.........and juggernaut was fine.

strange held back.........hells trange stated before the fight he could have killed hulk or banished him.........also hulk was getting raped by zom until strange took back controll and stopped the onslaught........

actaully the writter stated that sentry and hulk both caused eachothers to revert back to human form..........he also stated that sentry was not suing his full potential.........so much for sentry going all out.

.......a gain which of theses feats could thor not do? When did it say that Sentry wasnt going all out? In the comic I got the impression he did also you have to consider he burned himself out.

WW Hulk dismissed juggernaut when he wanted to. Uhm show me the scans where juggernaut was pushing him back becuz as I have seen it they were even steven. smile

Air Legend
Thor in a curbstomp, unless those idiotic WWH writers are writing it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Air Legend
Thor in a curbstomp, unless those idiotic WWH writers are writing it. Not you to. So according to you WW Hulk is pis and doesnt even count huh?

Gecko4lif
Not you to. So according to you WW Hulk is pis and doesnt even count huh?
No what we are saying is Sentry is hype
and wwh isnt as great as you attempt to make him out to be

Air Legend
Not you to. So according to you WW Hulk is pis and doesnt even count huh?
Yes. They are just writing Huc that way so they can make more money. Even you gotta admit it. Either Sentry is not that powerful, or it is PIS.

Larceny
Thor would literally beat the hell outta Hulk. Thor 10/10

quanchi112
Originally posted by Air Legend
Yes. They are just writing Huc that way so they can make more money. Even you gotta admit it. Either Sentry is not that powerful, or it is PIS. Uhm Hulk has beaten Thor before and this is WW Hulk. He has always been able to in theory get more powerful the angrier he gets. This is the angriest we have seen him therefore it only makes sense that this is the most powerful we have seen him.

quanchi112
and wwh isnt as great as you attempt to make him out to be I dont think hes all that but come on if you read these books I mean he did pretty impressive stuff here.

Kutulu
and wwh isnt as great as you attempt to make him out to be

Talk about hypocritical... this coming from the same guy who thinks that Darkseid is on equal terms with Arishem the Celestial, saying Sentry is hype. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Talk about hypocritical... this coming from the same guy who thinks that Darkseid is on equal terms with Arishem the Celestial, saying Sentry is hype. roll eyes (sarcastic) That was quite funny.

Air Legend
Uhm Hulk has beaten Thor before and this is WW Hulk. He has always been able to in theory get more powerful the angrier he gets. This is the angriest we have seen him therefore it only makes sense that this is the most powerful we have seen him.

Nah. The writers are just idiots. Thor wins everytime seeing how he would simply BFR him if he got in trouble.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>