Joe Casey’s Ultimate Superman Vs. WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rorschach
VS

shifty

Juntai
Supes.

Kutulu
That version of Supes basically sounds like Superman Prime post-guardian absorption.

vlaaad12345
Feel sorry for wwhsad.

Kutulu
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Feel sorry for wwhsad.

Yup anytime the Hulk gets an upgrade, DC feels the need to upgrade Superman even more. He's basically back to his pre crisis days, where he's strong enough to do anything unless the story calls for someone to be stronger than him.

sdurug

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Kutulu
Yup anytime the Hulk gets an upgrade, DC feels the need to upgrade Superman even more. He's basically back to his pre crisis days, where he's strong enough to do anything unless the story calls for someone to be stronger than him.

sdurug
Only if we are using a drone busting mode superman stick out tongue ,hulk has some wtf feats himself.

Symmetric Chaos
Definition of a spite thread.

Rorschach
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Definition of a spite thread.

Maybe Loeb's Hulk will surpass even Casey's Superman. evil face

llagrok
Originally posted by Rorschach
Maybe Loeb's Hulk will surpass even Casey's Superman. evil face

I'm more concerned about Loeb's Spider-man than I am about his Hulk...

shifty

Val
Originally posted by Kutulu

sdurug
Hulk fan complaining about power upgrades? Really? Really?

pr1983
Originally posted by Val
Hulk fan complaining about power upgrades? Really? Really?

my thoughts exactly...

llagrok
That interview with Casey isn't a recent one is it? The Hulk fan seems to think it's some sort of counter-attack from DC...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.