You Don't Mess with the Zohan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D-Wag
Adam Sandler's New Movie
You Don't Mess With The Zohan

Clicky Here For The Trailer

Looks pretty good, maybe worth a trip to the movie theater.

regina414
This 2008 comedy film will feature best buddies Adam Sandler and Rob Schneider. The story has been written by Adam Sandler, Judd Apatow, and Robert Smigel.

ragesRemorse
this movie doesnt look the least bit funny to me. Infact, i laughed more during the trailers of date movie, epic movie, and scary movie 4

=Tired Hiker=
Unless it shows Jessica Simpson completely naked, I probably won't go see it.

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by D-Wag
Adam Sandler's New Movie
You Don't Mess With The Zohan

Clicky Here For The Trailer

Looks pretty good, maybe worth a trip to the movie theater.

Seems interesting. If I need a good laugh I 'll go see it.

Impediment
Meh.

I'll wait until it's released on cable tv seeing as how thats what I did with Click, and I hated it. This looks to be even worse.

H. S. 6
Looks terrible.

Sandler really goes back and forth between Good/Funny and Shit/Stupid. This seems to fall into the latter.

Darth Vicious
I cant help but think of Zoolander watching this trailer. It seems like a Ben Stiller role. Ill watch it on F/X when it gets to cable.

Reverend Axel
I'll probably see it. I have high respect for Adam Sandler

regina414
I am after Rob Schneider. That guy is a wacky sidekick.

=Tired Hiker=
I guess this movie totally fails. Did anyone see it? I'm sure I won't even rent it.

Robtard
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I guess this movie totally fails. Did anyone see it? I'm sure I won't even rent it.

Nothing special, just more of the same jokes from Sandler. First 30 mins or so had a few chuckles, then it was all downhill.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Robtard
Nothing special, just more of the same jokes from Sandler. First 30 mins or so had a few chuckles, then it was all downhill.

It's too bad. The last few Sandler flicks haven't been all that great. I think I'm officially over his work that he is actually in. I like his other stuff that he isn't actually in, like "Grandma's Boy," and "Bench Warmers."

MildPossession
It looks fun but not a fan of the director's work, will wait for the dvd release.

XanatosForever
Very low brow comedy, but I'm a fan of Sandler, so it had me chuckling. At least the character looks like something decent for the versus forum. XD

DarthLazious
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
It's too bad. The last few Sandler flicks haven't been all that great. I think I'm officially over his work that he is actually in. I like his other stuff that he isn't actually in, like "Grandma's Boy," and "Bench Warmers."

I agree.

Impediment
You bumped this thread, why?

jinXed by JaNx
Is there a way to quickly reverse bump threads? There should be.

NemeBro
This movie was crap.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.