Spiderman (at his strongest level) vs. Superman (at his strongest level)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
who wins ?

Marvel Hero vs. DC Hero...

KMC_Drifter
Can you say SPITE...lol. Supes' wins in an incredible stomp!!!!

KMC_Drifter
Actually, at Spidey's strongest...was when he had the Captain Universe Powers...but, that is still nothin' compared to Pre-Crisis Supes, Superman 1 million...or Superman Prime from DC 1 Million.

guy222
supes

Betageuze
i am not so sure guys...... remember... Spiderman ... (and NOT on his strongest level)... has put down... Firelord.. a former herald of Galactus

and in past .. i tooks Hercules AND Thor .. to put down the Firelord

so on a good day... why Spiderman cannot beat ... Superman ?

KMC_Drifter
Originally posted by Betageuze
i am not so sure guys...... remember... Spiderman ... (and NOT on his strongest level)... has put down... Firelord.. a former herald of Galactus

and in past .. i tooks Hercules AND Thor .. to put down the Firelord

so on a good day... why Spiderman cannot beat ... Superman ?

Well, you said Spiderman would face the strongest version of Superman. Read Superman Prime from the DC 1 million series. He is well above skyfather level in that series. He would one shot Firelord, Thor, Hercules, Surfer...and any other top tier...at the same time.

Betageuze
i love Marvel....... :-)

and.... i DONT love DC.... BUT.. i respect Superman.... and (with the score of John Williams in the movies ;-)....i also LOVE.. Superman

so its difficult

its LOVE vs. LOVE ;-)))

a DRAW..... is this ok for you ? embarrasment)

horrorwolf
Cosmic spidey would be his most powerful form...

And we have no idea what his limits were. He lost those powers before he could fully test his limits...so no one knows.

We know while playing around with Hulk...he easily one-shotted Hulk into orbit with a single punch.

But with Spidey's insane pregoc ....and having strength and endurance possibly equal to or surpassing PC , it could potentially go either way.

Captain Universe (where Spiderman got the powers from) could even re-arrange molecules and has cosmic energy amping and absorbtion....so theoretically Spider-man would have learned to use those too.

KMC_Drifter
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Cosmic spidey would be his most powerful form...

And we have no idea what his limits were. He lost those powers before he could fully test his limits...so no one knows.

We know while playing around with Hulk...he easily knocked him into orbit with a single punch.

But with Spidey's insane pregoc ....and having strength and endurance possibly equal to or surpassing PC , it could potentially go either way.

Nah...no top tier in Marvel history ever had strength comparable to a Pre-Crisis DC character. Superboy hauled a bunch of planets in a moments time to the other side of the universe.

Superman could just literally sneeze a solar system away...lol

Cosmic Spidey...although strong....he wouldn't come close to that kind of strength or endurance. Pre-Crisis characters were just vastly overpowered.

lando005
i love Marvel....... :-)

and.... i DONT love DC.... BUT.. i respect Superman.... and (with the score of John Williams in the movies ;-)....i also LOVE.. Superman

so its difficult

its LOVE vs. LOVE ;-)))

a DRAW..... is this ok for you ? embarrasment) spite pure and simple

horrorwolf
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
Nah...no top tier in Marvel history ever had strength comparable to a Pre-Crisis DC character. Superboy hauled a bunch of planets in a moments time to the other side of the universe.

Superman could just literally sneeze a solar system away...lol

Cosmic Spidey...although strong....he wouldn't come close to that kind of strength or endurance. Pre-Crisis characters were just vastly overpowered.

Your opinion. So were many 616 cosmic entities.

KMC_Drifter
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Your opinion. So were 616 cosmic entities.

Sure, the Marvel abstracts or gods have similar feats...but, no top tier character...and Captain Universe Spidey was just top tier level. He was below transcendant and sky father levels.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
Sure, the Marvel abstracts or gods have similar feats...but, no top tier character...and Captain Universe Spidey was just top tier level. He was below transcendant and sky father levels.

Actually This is unproven. He was granted the powerset of Captain Universe...to what degree we don't know. They were taken before he could fully see what he was capable of.

Erik-Lensherr
All-time ?

Superman w/Sword of Superman

Betageuze
is Superman Precrisis .. (or which "form" of him.. is the strongest).... STRONGER.. than EVERY similar marvel character ?

is this real ?

is the strongest Superman..... mightier... than...... the Celestials (or one of them )
or the Beyonder... or full powered Galactus ???

horrorwolf
is Superman Precrisis .. (or which "form" of him.. is the strongest).... STRONGER.. than EVERY similar marvel character ?

is this real ?

is the strongest Superman..... mightier... than...... the Celestials (or one of them )
or the Beyonder... or full powered Galactus ???

short answer? Hell no.

Bouboumaster
Mary-Jane receive her husband in some packages.

Badabing
who wins ?

Marvel Hero vs. DC Hero... uhuh

Closed for obvious reasons......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.