Superman Prime from DC 1 million (strongest Superman right ?) vs. RUNE KING THOR

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
who... wins this ...

clash.. of the titans.... ?

KMC_Drifter
There aren't enough showings of Superman Prime to tell...but, I think he wins this. Prime is at the very least...on par with Galactus at normal levels.

Gecko4lif
Im gonna say RKT until prime gets some feats (which could be years)

Betageuze
i believe RUNE KING THOR can match a Galactus at "normal" level

and by the way... what IS normal level for you ?

for me... 50% Galactus

The Great Galen
King Thor doesn't compare to Galactus, none of these guys do. At any rate I would say King Thor could take these two guys solo for the majority but combined might be asking for two much. Team takes it 8/10

KMC_Drifter
Superman Prime pretty much one shotted the most powerful threat in the UNIVERSE at the time. Rune King Thor isn't a Universal Threat...and Galactus is....that's why I put Prime on at least Galactus level.

quanchi112
RKT all day.

The Great Galen
Not really, RKT is only a earth God...hardly a universal threat. Prime and 1M Supes r easily skyfather beings that combined would take more then Thor could handle. Team 1 wins.

Inhuman
RKT is above skyfather.

KMC_Drifter
RKT under his own power is not a universal threat. He couldn't hope to beat a normal or well fed Galactus...who is a Universal threat. Prime decimated such a Universal threat. I don't see how RKT can beat him....especially since Prime isn't vulnerable to magic.

The Great Galen
Yeah but not by much, he can't compare to Tyrant or any other cosmic beings. I agree Thor would take these two guys solo but combined it just wont happen. Its like that Supes,Marvel vs Thanos, Thanos could sole them one on one but combined its just to much.

Inhuman
Originally posted by The Great Galen
I agree Thor would take these two guys solo but combined it just wont happen. Its like that Supes,Marvel vs Thanos, Thanos could sole them one on one but combined its just to much.

Its only 1 superman erm

Thread starter made a mistake.

and no on your last statement.

The Great Galen
Oh well then Thor takes it then, good fight though but Thors versatility gets him the win here I believe.

Batman-Prime
SMP easy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.