What the hell is wrong with me!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Slay
I can't seem to stop Rick Rolling people. I've been Rick Rolling people nonstop for the last three days, at home, in school, at work, everywhere. And the worst part is I'm actually beginning to like the song! icon5

FoxMeister
Where's the link. I DEMAND A LINK

The Grey Fox
I love that song anyway... it's really grown on me after being rickroll'd several million times

Slay
Originally posted by FoxMeister
Where's the link. I DEMAND A LINK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0&feature=related icon5

FoxMeister
Originally posted by Slay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0&feature=related icon5

The sweet rolling of rick mmm

Wålshy
iv seen sweeter

Bardock42
The voice doesn't fit the dude.

JacopeX
I can't seem to stop Rick Rolling people. I've been Rick Rolling people nonstop for the last three days, at home, in school, at work, everywhere. And the worst part is I'm actually beginning to like the song! icon5 You must have a disease. Check in with a doctor. yes

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Bardock42
The voice doesn't fit the dude.

yeah, he looks like a chubby doogie howser laughing out loud

Scythe
What the hell?

*T*
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
I love that song anyway... it's really grown on me after being rickroll'd several million times Agreed.

Tempe Brennan
I think I'd have to check it out, but I am afraid of getting the Rick Rolled disease...

Grinning Goku
I can't seem to stop Rick Rolling people. I've been Rick Rolling people nonstop for the last three days, at home, in school, at work, everywhere. And the worst part is I'm actually beginning to like the song! icon5

You'll receive a bullet to the brain tomorrow.

Wild-Cherry
Reading the title only...A whole lot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.