Rocky Marciano vs. Kimbo Slice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmo Kramer
Who would win?

Blax_Hydralisk
Rocky can't lose if a montage comes on.

Healing Artisan
Marciano was an undefeated heavyweight boxer. his striking was phenomenal, but what kind of match are we talking about?

if it's a boxing match, then without a doubt, Marciano KO's Kimbo the first round.

but if it's a mixed martial arts match, the fight could go in a complete different direction. Kimbo would take Marciano down, and submit him. Now that Kimbo is training with the legendary Bas Rutten, i am 100% sure that he will do very well in mixed martial arts.

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by Healing Artisan
Marciano was an undefeated heavyweight boxer. his striking was phenomenal, but what kind of match are we talking about?

if it's a boxing match, then without a doubt, Marciano KO's Kimbo the first round.

but if it's a mixed martial arts match, the fight could go in a complete different direction. Kimbo would take Marciano down, and submit him. Now that Kimbo is training with the legendary Bas Rutten, i am 100% sure that he will do very well in mixed martial arts.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Healing Artisan

Yeah, but Marciano only weight 185 pounds. This fight would go more than one round guaranteed. I think Rocky would win in boxing match but he would have to grind down Kimbo for a mid to late round TKO.

Healing Artisan
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Yeah, but Marciano only weight 185 pounds. This fight would go more than one round guaranteed. I think Rocky would win in boxing match but he would have to grind down Kimbo for a mid to late round TKO. i agree completley.

GEEKiN
kimbo all the way. marciano is old school and i think his skill cant compare to modern day fighters like kimbo, tito ortiz, holyfield. any kind of fight, my money is on slice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.